My Mistakes

Story Info
A slave who learns that she pays for her mistakes.
2.9k words
3.99
56.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mistake

Year 2089

I sit naked at the restaurant table, well not entirely naked, Master Shane has let me wear shoes which is a big deal for a submissive. Nakedness is a mark in society of a submissive slave. A lifestyle I did not chose, but more on that later.

As I said, I am sitting naked, waiting for my Master to finish his meal. Once done he looks at me and says, "Stand next to the table, lags apart, hands on table until I return." I do as I'm told and he leaves, I assume for the restroom. It takes only a minute for another restaurant patron to come to me.

"Well, aren't you a beauty, way too good to pass up. On the floor sub! Face down!" he commands.

"Yes Sir," I respond as I kneel down on the less than spotless floor. Once I'm flat he pushed my legs apart and I feel his fingers run up my clit and into my vagina. I moisten at his touch and wish I hadn't. Within seconds he stops.

"Hello sir, is this yours?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact it is," I hear my Master reply, "give me second and then please have your way. I'll just sit and watch."

I hear my Master's voice warm and quiet next to my ear, "you had better be a very bad girl for this gentleman. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" I reply.

"Carry on" my Master says to the stranger.

Again the fingers run up my cunt and into me. The stranger grabs my one of my hands and pulls it roughly behind my back. He places his cock in my hand and instructs me to pleasure him. I do nothing and am rewarded with a sharp smack on my ass. Again the stranger puts his member in my hand and again I do nothing. This time the strike is even harder making me cringe inwardly.

"I think you need to learn a lesson, sub. Pleasure me or I'll teach you how to treat men," he commands and so I run my fingers along his shaft and kneading his balls.

After a few minutes he pulls away and commands me to turn over. Per my masters instructions I refuse, keeping my face to the filthy floor. The stranger grabs a fist full of my hair, yanking my head up to look at him, "I said turn over you dirty little slave. Do as you're told. NOW!"

I turn over and see the face of my Master looking down at me. He is truly enjoying watching this guy manhandle his property. The stranger kneels over me and shoves his penis in my face. "Eat!"

I refuse and again I am rewarded with a slap – this time to the face. "Eat." He says again trying to force my mouth open. I clamp my jaw shut and ignore his request. The slap this time stings my eyes.

My Master is now chuckling. He knows that I can be amazingly naughty when I want to be. "Eat," comes the command again and this time I shake my head back and forth to avoid his hard dick. The stranger grabs my hair with one hand, stopping my head, and pries my mouth open with the other, then he shoves his member down my throat. I gag for a moment then regain myself and start to suck hard on the cock that is invading my throat. Before he comes he pulls back shoving my face to the floor.

He then crawls down to my waiting cunt and shoves himself hard into me. I look at my Master. He no longer looks like he is enjoying himself. His expression tells me that I've done something wrong. I look away and wait for the stranger to finish. When he does he gets up, zips himself back in his pants and shakes my Master's hand. I remain on my back on the grimy floor waiting to be told what to do.

After the man leaves my Master looks at me and growls, "On your knees."

I look at him confused. Master Shane never uses me in public. "On your knees." He snarls, pausing between words.

I flip over and kneel in front of him. Master Shane then grabs the back of my head and pushes me onto all fours. "You will crawl out of this restaurant."

Again I look at him perplexed. This is so unlike my Master. My indignation is rewarded with a sharp slap to the face and so I start crawling through the restaurant toward the door. At the door he tells me to stay where I'm at until he brings the car. I do as I'm told sensing I'm in enough trouble already.

Once Master Shane returns with the car, he comes and pulls me to my feet and then drags me by the elbow to the back seat of the car. As a slave I cannot "sit" in the front seat. Front seat privileges are limited to lying down in his lap while he plays and drives at the same time. Master Shane almost always puts me in the front seat.

"Crawl in and lie on your stomach for the ride home." I spent the twenty ride home with my face smashed into the seat and my knees bent at a 90 degree angle.

Once we are in the house I take off my shoes and hand then my Master. "Bedroom," he points then walks away. I walk to the bedroom and stand before the bed. When my Master enters he commands me to lie face down on the bed. I should move but I am frozen in place by the sudden anger in his manner. Since I do not obey he spins me around and roughly pushes me face down on to the bed.

"You had better get your submissive ass to the headboard slave or I will pull out the whip and whip until you cannot sit." I have never heard him speak this way. I know he owns a whip, all Masters do, but he's never actually used it on me.

I crawl to the head of the bed and lie on the stomach, face to the pillow-less mattress. My Master grabs my arms and one-by-one secures them to the railing at the head of the bed. Then he secures each ankle to the side of the bed, opening me up for his pleasure. Master Shane then opens up my pussy by pulling my lips back with a pussy spreader. The tightness makes me wince in pain.

The next sensation I feel is that of a cunt clip pinching my clit and I accidentally cry out at the pain.

"Shut your mouth! What has gotten into you tonight? Are you trying to anger me into whipping you?"

"No Sir, I'm confused. What did I do wro..." but I don't get finish my question because he is at my ear hissing "What did you just call me slave? I am not your 'sir', I am your Master. I've had enough of your disrespect tonight. You can stay like this and think about your actions." He leaves the bed, and returns a moment later with a ball gag, which I accept readily, then he turns off my light and leaves the room.

I lie in the dark; stretched taunt, gaged, with my clit throbbing, playing back the events of the evening. Where did I go wrong? Although I rack my brains I can think of no rules I broke. As my mind wanders I think back to how I ended up in this situation...

******

Two years ago

It had been a long day at school. The children had been particularly rowdy and the lesson I had planned had not gone well. I had a staff meeting after school in which the principal had droned on and on about district policies that had nothing to do with me. Then at 4:00 pm I had a committee meeting with the reading curriculum team. I didn't even get on the train until 6:00 pm and by the time I got home, my neck was knotted, my head was pounding, I wanted nothing more than to eat, and take a long bath.

As I walked through the door my husband was waiting for me looking less than pleased. "Where have you been?" he demanded as I put down my grading laded bag.

"Work." I sigh, "It was one of those really long, stress filled days and right now I want nothing more than to climb into a bath."

"I was expecting you home two hours ago. I need to fuck you."

"Oh Allen, now? I'm really not in the mood. It'll be no fun. Can I please take a bath?" I ask gently.

"Fine," Allen spits at me before walking away.

An hour later I emerged from my bath feeling rejuvenated, but hungry. After towel drying off, I threw on a pair of old jeans and a baggy t-shirt and made my way downstairs. What met me at the bottom of the stairs changed my life forever. Two officers were standing at the bottom of the stairs talking to Allen. When they saw me one walked over to my side and roughly grabbed my elbow.

"Miss, you are under arrest for violating section 1843 of the WC law." He hand cuffed me and lead me to the awaiting squad car. I walked to the squad car as all the neighbors watched.

In 2082 the World Counsel took over as the world government, uniting all the nations under one rule. Early on in their rule this male dominated government passed WC 1843 with a unanimous vote. In a nut shell it says that any woman who denies her husband the right to her body will be declared dead, stripped of her name and social status and sold into sexual slavery. She is sent to be trained at a training house where she will learn that her body is not her own and that her only purpose in this world is to please her Master. Many call the law the Prudence Law and those who have been found guilty of breaking the Prudence Law will wear the stigma of nudity for the rest of their lives.

The trial was quick. I was not allowed to have a lawyer or speak up in my defense. Allen brought up the two different instances in the last year that I had denied him rights and the judge quickly decided I was guilty. After the judge declared me dead and my husband free to marry again, the bailiff walked over to me and ordered me to strip off me close, right there in the court room, then hand cuffed me and took me to an waiting vehicle which transported me to the training house where I would spend the next year training to please my Master and learning the live rules of my new station.

*****

Sometime during the night I managed to fall asleep despite the discomfort of being bound so tightly to the bed. I am awakened by Master Shane unbuckling my gag. He then releases from my bonds and orders me to the shower.

I stand – sore from sleeping in one position and amble off toward the bathroom. Once there he hands me a spreader bar and orders me to put it between my legs. When I stand he pushes me face first against the shower wall and binds me to the suspension cuffs that hang there for "special" discipline.

"Please don't Sir. I'll be good." I plead without thinking.

I know what's coming and I am at a near panic. This is the only discipline that I was never able to take quietly while in training.

Master Shane pulls the shower head off the wall and turns on the water. He then starts to spray my citreous with the shower head. The warm water pulses at my cunt pushing me closer and closer to ecstasy. I stand trying not to let my leg buckle as my body burns with desire. As soon as I'm on the edge, about ready to fall into the spasms of coming, the vibration of the water stops.

Disappointment, longing and fear fill me as I wait not knowing what to expect next. A few seconds later my cunt is again showered in warm water. I relax for the moment, letting myself enjoy the sensation of being pushed to the edge by the water. This time my body reacts even more strongly and I nearly orgasm. Again the stimulation stops the minute my Master realizes that I am near the edge. I wait steeling myself for what I am sure is going to come next.

When the water baths my sex again it is freezing cold and despite my best efforts to keep my mouth shut I cry out at the sudden change in temperature. The glacial water stops immediately and I hear Master Shane putting the shower head down. My Master steps into the tub, unhooks me from the suspension cuffs and roughly turns me around. He then re-hooks my wrists above my head and slaps me in the face. I knew that was coming.

"Keep yourself silent, or I'll teach you to how to obey me the hard way. Now close your eyes." Master Shane breathes at me.

"Yes Master."

"Don't you 'yes master' me unless you plan to behave!" he growls knowing that is nearly impossible for me to "behave" during this discipline.

I drop my head and reply "Sorry Master."

Once again Master Shane turns the water on. This time he sprays my breasts with the icy water before returning the shower head to my already freezing cunt. I manage to bite my tongue as the cold water rushes into me. The water stops and I tense every muscle in the my body readying myself for an onslaught of cold, but this time I am surprised by warm water and suppress a moan as the water thaws my sex.

The next change in water was back to icy cold and I scream at the change. Master Shane slaps me in the face then sprays my breast again with the icy hell before returning to work on my cunt. This continues for 20 minutes. Every time the water goes cold I cry out and I am reward not only with a swift slap to the face or the tit, but Master Shane also takes a minute to spray my reddening tits with the cold water before returning it to my cunt. When he is finally finished disciplining me, he washes me down, and towels me off.

"Go cuff yourself to the bed. I want you on your knees face to the bed." He commands.

When he enters the room a few minutes later he opens the top drawer of my dresser and pulls out a paddle. Then he walks over to me and slams the paddle into my raised ass. "That's one Master, may I have another?" I say.

"That one was for calling me Sir before your discipline this morning. This next one is for calling me Sir last night. Count it slave." And he slams my rear once again.

"That is two Master, may I please have another?"

"Yes, you may. This one is for making a fool of my in the restaurant." The paddle hits even harder bringing tears to my eyes.

"That is three Master, may I have another?" I barely mange to squeak out, the pain taking my voice.

"Tell me slave, how did you make a fool of me last night?"

"I don't know Master. I did what you told me to do." I whimper tears streaming down my face wetting the bed. The paddle strikes again.

"That's four Master may I have another?"

"Tell me why you did what that man told you to do! Did I say you could obey at any point last night? You do as I tell you slave. I am your Master! The one who feeds and cares for you and this is how you repay me?" The paddle makes my cry out and it instantly hits again.

"That's five and six Master may have another?"

"That's five! The second one was for not keeping your mouth shut. I will give you 5 more for your insolences. Count them," he commands.

When I have reached 10 my ass is throbbing and I am all but bawling. I know that sitting today is going to be less than desirable.

"Flat on your back." Master Shane commands.

Turning over and laying with my rear touching the bed is almost unbearable. My Master returns the ball gag to my mouth, straps my legs back to the edge of the bed and re-applies the pussy spreader and cunt clip then leaves the room. As I lay there I feel myself cum despite myself, warmth dripping down my leg. I begin to cry a new knowing that if Master Shane sees that I have cum without his permission I will be punished even further.

I hear him leave an hour later, never coming back to release me. All I can think is that I'm in for a rough night. Being strapped to the bed means that I can't do my list of chores and every chore left undone earns me 30 minutes of discipline tonight when he returns home.