My Mistress and I Ch. 02

Story Info
The first day.
2.2k words
4.4
25.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theloonie
theloonie
1 Followers

She stretched a bit while saying; "Well, I guess I'll have to wait a bit before I fuck you, but that's ok…" then she turned and grinned evilly at me "You're not going anywhere."

It was then I realized just how true that really was. I was trapped here, chained to a bed in a hidden cabin out in the middle of the swamp. As I lay dumbstruck by that realization, she got up, gave me a kiss, and handed me a beer. And after taking a deep breath she started to brush her hair. Then, patting my wilted wang she made the comment "hurry up and get your energy back… my pussy is feeling left out here."

She worked on her hair for a few minuets before she got up to adjust the radio to a soft background music, I tested my restraints carefully to see if there was any way I could get free, but they were arranged so that I could not get at the latches. As she climbed back into bed she grabbed a jar of finger paint off the shelf and then, straddling my legs, she began tracing patterns on my chest and thighs. She slowly worked her way up my body, leaving circles and squiggles along the way. Then, as she reached my neck, she started kissing along from the edge of my shoulder blade to the bottom of my ear and across to my lips. While lying along my body she reached back and fondled my slowly responding member for a bit before sliding down and licking along my shaft and around the head.

After a short time she had me hard again and so, continuing to play with me with one hand, she started masturbating with a small vibrator. She ground her pelvis against me a few times before sitting up straight, taking hold of my firm rod, and slowly guiding it in as she lowered herself onto me.

Then, with me deep inside her tight cunt, she leaned back so that her head was almost to my feet and her knees were pinching against my sides. She ground back and forth driving me as deep into her as it can go while running her nails along my thighs. Moving her feet around near my head and resting her elbows by my feet she slid up and down my shaft rapidly causing the bed to bang against the wall. She then reached back and released the binding on one foot before sliding forward and adding slack to the arm restraints, and then she twisted around and under me turning me over in the process and managing to keep me inside her the whole time. Once under me she reached around and grabbed my ass, sinking her nails into my flesh causing me to thrust into her in response.

"Fuck! Me! Hard!" she yelled through gritted teeth, "I want you to fuck me hard! NOW!" then she bit down on my neck.

By this point I was again really into the moment and, adjusting my legs slightly, I slammed my dick inside her viciously over and over again. Then I slid my hands under her and dug my nails into her upper back causing her to scream with pleasure and to rake her nails down my back, drawing blood in a few places.

Then as I bit down on her neck she let out a gasp, "Oh! Yes! That's more like it! Ram it in me!" She went on saying "hmm… oh, now this I can enjoy, keep this up and I just might take the restraints off."

So with that as encouragement I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled while biting just below her ear and thrusting deep inside her. When she reacted to my efforts by digging her nails into the sides of my back and dragging bloody lines across I screamed in ecstasy and shot a load deep within her tight pussy.

I then collapsed exhausted on top of her as she patted my head like a dog while saying "Good boy, I enjoyed that. I defiantly think I made a good choice picking you for a toy."

As she slipped out from under me I slowly passed out from my exertions and woke when I felt something cold being applied to my back. "Hold still" she said, "I'm not finished with my painting, and if you make me mess up I'll punish you" emphasizing her point my lightly swatting my ass with a riding crop.

As she traced across one of the scratches on my back I twitched from the sudden sting causing her to scream in frustration saying "I told you to hold still, now you've made me mess up. Now I have to punish you. Bad dog! Bad!" while whipping the exposed flesh of my ass repeatedly.

Getting up to have a fuller swing at my reddened rump she fondled my balls and tickled my anus, then she said "I think 15 lashes will do" as she started swinging "one… two… three…" then after she finished whipping me she went to the sink and got a wash cloth and used it to wipe off the area where she messed up from my twitching.

"Make me mess up again and it will be 20 lashes, but if you behave I'll give you a treat." She said as she started drawing on my back again. "In fact if you are very good I will let you sleep on the bed tonight, if not then you will use the doggy bed. But until then you will need to do exactly what I say when I say it, understood?" When I replied saying that I understood it caused her to swat me on the ass and tell me in a firm tone of voice "You will address me as 'Mistress' and you will say 'Yes Mistress, I understand you Mistress, I'll be good' not 'I understand, I'll try to behave.' Got it Mutt?"

I didn't want to give her any more reason to beat my already sore backside so I said "yes Mistress, I will do what I am told."

She then patted my head again saying "Good your learning fast." After another 10 minutes or so she finished her drawing and wandered over to the other side of the cabin to dig through one of the shelves. Afraid to do anything that might annoy my Mistress I held still and waited for her to return. When she did she was carrying a camera, a tripod, and a shank of beaded rope. She arranged the tripod and camera how she wanted them near the bed and the laid the rope on my back around where she had been drawing as frame. Then after a bit of fussing with the camera she took some photos, setting each on the floor out of my sight. As she was taking down the camera and tripod she said humorously "Well, you do make a good canvas when you hold still, these turned out rather nice. I do hope you continue to be good, it's been awhile since I had someone to cuddle with in bed."

She then finished putting the stuff away and asked me what I wanted for supper. Not knowing what there was to eat I said "I don't know what there is to chose from, but a nice steak sounds good."

She came back over to the bed, grabbed me by the hair and said "I told you, you will address me as Mistress, I will let it slide this time because your learning, but I wont be so forgiving next time." I apologized to her, remembering to call her mistress, then asked if I could have a steak.

"Much better Mutt" she laughed as she went over to the kitchen "You want steak? Well I think you did a good enough job earlier to warrant a steak dinner. But you had better be able to keep up with that level of performance. I have been called 'unsaitable' by some of my ex's, and it's not far from the truth. Normally after 4 hours of sex I still want more. Think you can handle it Mutt?" As she was cooking she put on some classical music and started humming along with it. I found it strangely erotic to see her standing at the stove wearing nothing but an apron and an oven mitt. When she noticed me watching her cook she commented about the way I was watching her and the obvious effect she was having on me again. I must have blushed because she started laughing before going back to her cooking. She occasionally wiggled her ass and grinned back at me in an obvious attempt to keep me turned on. When the food was done she got a dog dish off a shelf and put it on the floor next to the table, then she came over to me, put a collar around my neck, attached a lead to the collar, and led me over to the table on my hands and knees. Once at the table she hooked my lead to a ring in the floor, and poured a beer in the other half of the dog dish.

"There you go Mutt, one steak done the way you like it. Now eat up, I want to make use of that third leg of yours again fairly soon." She said while grinning hungrily at me. While I was finishing eating she was rearranging things over by the bed, then once I had finished she came over to me and started lightly running her fingers along my ass and lower back. She continued the light tracing pausing now and then to fondle my balls or tickle my anus. Suddenly I felt her start tonguing my rectum as if it was a pussy and squeezing my semi-firm manhood. I tried to turn around to get at her slit, but the lead wouldn't let me move that far and she had locked my ankle cuffs to more rings on the floor effectively locking me in place on the floor. "Ok Mutt, now we're going to see what you can handle." She said in an evil tone, "I think we will start small and work our way up from there." After she said this I felt something being pressed against my ass and slowly pushed in. She then says "This one is just a small butt-plug, so it should fit easy, but I just want to be sure before I go to the larger sizes" once she had the plug firmly inside me I heard a light "click" of a button and felt the plug start vibrating. I started moaning from the sensations it was sending through me and tried reaching back to play with myself, but she swatted my hand away and told me to keep my hands by my head. She suddenly pulled the plug out of me ass and shoved a larger one in causing me to scream in shock. She smacked my ass fairly hard with a paddle and said "I didn't give you permission to scream, and you were told I was going to see what you could take."

Then she led me outside and tied my lead to a post before getting out a riding crop and standing in front of me while resting the crop on my cheek. "You need to learn who the boss is here, and you need to learn now." She said as she drew back and swatted me across the back, she then walked around behind me and swatted me on the ass before sliding the crop along my leg and tapping me on the balls. "Well Mutt, how much is it going to take for you to understand that you are my slave and you must do exactly what I say?"

She rubbed my balls a bit then flicked the tip of my shrivelled shlong before taking and twisting the plug rapidly back and forth. As she was twisting the plug she reached up and yanked a handful of hair. Moments later she stopped what she was doing, pulled out a blindfold and put it on me, then directed me to stay where I was and not to move or she would punish me more. I heard her go back inside and close the door.

I sat there for at least five minutes before I reached up to remove the blindfold, but as soon as I touched it I felt a painful slap on my backside. "I SAID STAY!!! I didn't tell you that you could remove the blindfold, now it looks like I'm going to have to discipline you severely before you learn. Let's see how you like being caged for the night."

She led me back inside and hooked me to a ring on the floor while she got a cage out of the closet. "Get your worthless ass in there Mutt. I don't want to hear you say anything until I let you out." She yelled as she shoved me inside the cage and threw a tablecloth over it.

She then picked up one side of the cloth and placed a padlock on the door to the cage before dropping the cloth back down. As I heard the front door open she said "Goodnight Mutt" and walked out closeing the door behind her.

theloonie
theloonie
1 Followers