My Mistress Wife

Story Info
She rules with the cane.
9.6k words
4.49
56.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers

It was Monday morning. The sun was beating down from a cloudless sky. I had just left the house and turned right down the road. It was only a short walk and I would be able to get to my destination in less than twenty minutes. I didn't have a lot of time. My heart was pounding in my chest as I recalled Diana's words. How could a woman be so cruel, yet........ so........ well........ loving, I thought to myself? She was the love of my life but she was testing me now to the limit. My cock, naked under my loose light-weight silky track suit trousers, was swinging freely. It stiffened at the thought of what was to follow; I hoped that it would not be obvious to passers by in the street. I carried the cane as nonchalantly as possible; hoping that no one would realise what it was for. It was too thin to be a walking cane, but what hope was there that a fellow pedestrian would not realise its purpose? I was heading to the most fearful experience of my life. I thought back to yesterday morning.

......................

Diana and I had been married for three years. Not a long time; but long enough for the initial ardour to subside. We had an active sex life but recently there was a slight cooling of the original enthusiasm and I sensed that Diana wanted more sexual adventure. She seemed restless and, although I wanted to give her all that she desired, it seemed that somehow I was falling short. We still made love regularly; well, twice a week or so, but did she want more out of our relationship?

It was nothing that she had said and nothing that either of us did. It was just that on occasions, when she was "in the mood" I was too tired. It happens, I am told, to lots of couples.

I awoke and looked at Diana sleeping beside me. It was Sunday. She was beautiful lying entwined in my arms and legs. I gently shifted so that one of my hands was on her breast, hoping not to wake her. I loved her breasts. They were firm and proud and the prominent nipples sat comfortably within the large dark areolas. Although heavy, they did not sag; they were self supporting and, when she was without a bra, they stayed proud. My fingers could not resist playing with the nipple, which hardened to my touch. Here breasts were always so sensitive to my touch.

As I remembered our conversation of the previous evening, I immediately became rock hard. The sheer fear of a pending beating always did that to me. The anticipation of the cane excited me enormously and the threat of a severe caning made the fear and anticipation even more intense. My heart beat strengthened. Wow, I knew that today would not lack sex. Today we would be alright. I knew that caning me excited Diana about as much as the anticipation did me. But before the sex I would be facing a severe punishment and the butterflies in my stomach wrecked havoc.

She turned towards me, snuggled close to me and purred as she took my extended solid cock out of my pants. "Oh, you are hard," she exclaimed. She moved her hand up and down the shaft. "Have you been thinking about it?" She asked.

I caressed her breasts more firmly. The nipples extended proudly. "Yes," I whispered.

She breathed deeply and kissed me gently. "Well darling, it is Sunday." She smiled. Sunday morning was normally punishment time and I had grown to accept this; but on this particular Sunday she had planned something special. She gripped my cock hard. "We have some serious matters to deal with don't we?"

"Oh, God......Yes," I replied.

"What's the time?"

I looked at the clock. "It is twenty past nine," I told her slightly breathlessly.

"Go and get ready darling."

In my aroused state I was loath to leave her. I was frightened to go and start the process that would cause me to be punished. She knew this, giving my cock another hard squeeze. I felt her vagina. She was wet. She was ready. My cock was ready to push into her. I moved to mount her.

"No, we do not have time," she told me as she pushed me off her. "As much as I would love to, darling. Get the tawse and canes and get ready."

Reluctantly I got out of bed with my hard cock sticking out in front of me. She watched as I went to the tall hanging cupboard where she kept her clothes. I reached inside to retrieve a cane. Her favourite cane had cost me £70 from an online supplier. She also had a dragon bamboo cane with a 6 inch handle covered in black polished leather. This was her "fun" cane. Both were about three foot long. Both hurt. But her favourite was thinner and was vicious. Its flexibility meant that it cut hard into the skin leaving very prominent welts. After six strokes with this there would be six very distinctive lines on my bottom for at least two weeks. I knew that it would be used on me later that morning, but for now, for the preliminary punishment, I selected the dragon bamboo cane. She saw it in my hands. She sat up and smiled at me, "I think that you had better take both, darling. And take the tawse as well." With that she turned away and looked to be going back to sleep. My hands were shaking as I reached up and retrieved the other cane. I took the tawse out of the draw. I went into the sitting room with both canes and the tawse.

A couple of years previously, in our first year of marriage, my mother had suggested to Diana that she should beat me. She told Diana how I had been brought up in fear of the cane. Diana had initially thought this to be somewhat bizarre. However, after talking to my mother, she told me one evening that she thought that it would be exciting to beat me. It would demonstrate that she was in control of me now and she liked the idea of that. My mother had given her the tawse and the bamboo cane as a gift, explaining to her that she should use them well, and that now the task of punishing me had passed to her. Diana took her responsibilities seriously and from that evening she would punish me with either the tawse or the cane for any misdemeanour. A punishment session always got us both sexually excited and always led to a prolonged lovemaking.

A few months later Diana and I were perusing the internet when we came across a site selling sex aids. There were many party implements, including some for fun punishment. There were floggers, imitation whips, paddles, leather strops and canes. Diana made me go to the page on canes and at the top of the page was advertised the Teflon Cane. "Oh that looks interesting," she told me. We read the description together. It had a steel handle with a leather loop, and, with a shaft made of Teflon with black leather wrapping, it was claimed to be incredible flexible but unbreakable. "Not for the novice; use with caution," the advertisement advised.

"That is lovely. Buy it for me, darling," she told me. Two days later she was the proud owner of the £70 Teflon Cane.

But that was in the past. This Sunday morning I carried the canes and tawse into the sitting room. I put them on the coffee table, took off my pyjama top and bottoms and stood in the centre of the room completely naked facing away from the door with my hands on my head, as she liked me to be. I reflected on the reason why she was about to punish me.......

...............................

It really started about two months previously. She had got back to the flat from work and looked flustered and highly charged.

"Oh God," she said. "I need a drink."

"Why what happened?" I asked.

"I was groped on the train."

"What?"

"I was groped in a crowded underground train on my way home."

"Did you see who it was?"

"No. It was too crowded; and anyway he was behind me so I couldn't see him."

"Did you report it?"

"No. There didn't seem to be any point."

"What did he do?"

She sat on the sofa sipping the glass of wine I had brought her. I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Well I was standing by the door of the carriage. It was very crowded and we were all squashed up to each other as is often the case. I was holding the grasp bar up in the ceiling of the train with both my hands. Suddenly I felt someone touch my bottom. At first I thought that it was some one accidentally touching me but then I realised that the hand started caressing me. It was gently stroking me."

"Why didn't you turn around and slap him?" I asked.

"Initially I thought that I would, but I didn't want to cause a fuss, so I thought that I would ignore it."

"So what happened?"

"Well he continued to stroke me and very slowly, very gently I felt my skirt being raised." She paused. We both had a sip of wine. My hand was resting on her breast. I gently stroked it. She looked into my eyes.

"You won't understand this but it was beginning to excite me." She explained. She licked her lips. I kissed her. My hand caressed the nipple through her blouse. It was proud.

Her story was stimulating me and my cock started to rise.

"Yes, it was strange." She was breathing hard. "He was raising my skirt until I felt his hand on my bare flesh. He was stroking my bare inner thigh with his fingers. It was exciting. His hand went up and down and, as the train lurched, he took advantage and pushed his hand up into my crotch. I couldn't help myself."

"Help yourself? I don't understand."

"I couldn't help myself. I pushed back towards him. I wanted his touch and I think that he sensed that I was getting worked up."

I kissed her. This story was exciting me and I continued to fondle her breast. She stuck her breast out willing me to continue my caress.

She continued. "It was then that I felt his cock. He was pushing it towards me. Of course he was fully clothed but I felt the hardness of it through the material of his trousers pressing into my buttock."

"Oh my God. That is terrible," I exclaimed.

"Well it was suddenly all over because the train stopped. People started getting off and, as it was my stop, I followed them off the train without looking back."

"So you had no idea who this guy was?"

"No, that is what made it so electrifying. He could have been anyone. God, it was so exciting."

She breathed deeply and my hand went to her vagina. I felt the wetness through her pants. "You are very wet," I told her. It was not long before her pants were off and I was deep inside her.

Some days later we talked about it and it became very clear that she had been immensely turned on by the event.

"Did you mind that another man had touched me?" She asked while we were in an intimate embrace on the sofa in the sitting room. I replied that I was horrified; but she felt my cock respond to her question and I knew that she knew that the idea had excited me.

She gave me a kiss. "How long is it since I last punished you, darling?" She asked me. Only that evening I had noticed in the bathroom mirror that all the marks on my bottom had disappeared from the last caning. I replied that it had been about three weeks.

"Well," she said to me taking my hand in hers, "Since I am not able to cane the man on the train you will have to take the punishment for him, darling."

I looked at her and knew that she was serious. She smiled. Neither of us spoke. My cock was hard.

"You are nervous, aren't you, darling?" she asked. Her hand went to my thigh.

"Yes," I whispered in reply as I kissed her back. I longed for her hand to touch my rapidly extending cock, but it only moved up and down my thigh, avoiding contact with the cock.

"Good. I like you nervous." We kissed again. "You know why you are to be punished?" She asked. Her hand moved to the belt on my trousers. She fiddled with the clasp. I desperately wanted her hand to find my cock.

"Yes," I croaked in reply.

"Get the cane, darling." She had the belt undone.

I held her tight in my arms and gave her a squeeze. She knew that I would have to ask the question. I nervously responded. "Which cane?" I asked. I was hoping that it was to be my mother's bamboo cane, which she referred to as her 'fun cane'. I knew that it would be quite tolerable and there would be much pleasure for both of us during the erotic but bearable beating. The clasp on my trousers was undone.

The two canes were different. Both of them cut into my flesh and left welts which turned to viscous bruises. The welts would stay for several days and Diana loved to admire them and treat them. But the Teflon cane was to be feared. That would leave vicious welts which would last for weeks. We both knew that this cane was very painful and that I was really frightened when she proposed to use it. Often she would ensure that I had a good warm up with the tawse before its use and this lessened the pain. With this cane her delivery was slow, methodical and with a strong swing. She loved the noise of the cane whistling through the air and the visual effect of the strike. She treasured this cane, but in deference to me she only used it occasionally and when she did the maximum was six strokes. But conversely, she also knew that the anticipation of a caning with the Teflon always produced, not only a tremendous feeling of fear in me, but also a feeling of enormous trepidation and exhilaration. The resultant lovemaking after the Teflon was used on me was as intense as the six welts on my arse.

She moved her head back, looked me in the eye. "Well, I think that it ought to be 'punishment'," she replied smiling up at me. "Don't you?" She continued. My heart skipped a beat. I eased up as she eased my trousers down over my hips. We both knew that if it was to be the Teflon it would be a very painful session for me. I shivered.

My trousers were around my ankles. She pushed my head down onto the cushions on the other side of her so that I was bent over her lap. She played with the waist of my underpants and slowly these were eased down. Her hands went to my bare buttocks and gently moved up and down them. "All marks gone," she remarked. "All ready for the Teflon."

"Oh, God," I replied. She continued her caress. "Will you need the tawse as well?" I asked thinking that at least she would want to warm me up to lessen the pain.

"No, just the Teflon, darling. I am in a cruel mood," she warned. She pushed me away so I was kneeling on the floor. "Stand," she told me.

I stood in front of her my cock fully extended. She looked at it. I longed for her touch. We were silent for several seconds. "Go," she told me.

I kicked off my trousers and pants and went to the bedroom. I retrieved the Teflon cane and returned to the sitting room. She had already removed her dress and was in her underwear as I entered the room. I watched as she peeled down her panties. She smiled at me as she undid her bra and removed it. Her lovely proud breasts were a fantastic sight. I gave her the cane which she swished through the air, her breasts bouncing. My cock was protruding through my shirt. I undid the buttons and took it off. My hands were clasped behind my head as I had previously been instructed to be. She came towards me and kissed me full on the lips. "Six strokes," she told me.

She indicated the arm of the sofa with the cane and I got into position. The first stroke was tolerable, the second was more firmly delivered but the third was a killer. I shot up holding my bottom. My erection had subsided. "Darling, you must learn to stay down," she told me. After a moment I went over the arm again. She gave me three more strokes which I took valiantly. I was about to get up. "No. stay," she told me. I stayed in position as she moved around the room. "I said 6 strokes but I now need to punish you for getting excited when I told you about it," she explained. "So six more I think, darling. What do you say?"

"Oh, please no," I replied. She was silent. The room was silent. I waited. She came behind me, laid the cane on my buttocks and struck. It ended with me taking the six plus another three for "unnecessary movement."

As soon as it was over we fell into each others arms and we made passionate love on the floor of the sitting room. Later she inspected my bottom. It had been badly cut up by the 15 strokes and was now well bruised. It was several days before the pain went and it was three weeks before the welts started to disappear. Some marks would last six months. She had been very strict.

So it was that I was punished for the wrongdoings of another man. From then on whenever another man annoyed her for some reason, she would punish me, although I never had to take as many as the15 strokes she had given me that evening with the Teflon cane.

..................

I shivered as I stood in the sitting room remembering that beating. But that was not why I was in my current predicament. My heart was beating fast and my hands on my head were shaking.

......................

One month previously I had met a friend from University days in a pub in Kensington. After several beers the conversation between Bill and me was relaxed.

"Are you still with that ravishing beauty you were going with at Uni? She had the most fantastic body and I always longed to have a go with her; ...........fantastic tits!" He added dreamily.

I replied that she was now my wife. There was a silent pause in the conversation.

I was not angry with his admission. In fact I was somewhat flattered. Diana was a lovely girl with a lovely figure. I loved her passionately and in some way this was a great compliment from my friend. I could understand his desire for her; and he was right, her breasts were wonderful.

"Sorry....... I didn't know," he stammered in embarrassment.

"Don't worry. No offence taken. I know how beautiful she is," I replied and smiled at him.

"I am so sorry," he repeated himself. With that he got up, explaining that he was going to the loo and would get another beer for us both.

The break from the embarrassment was welcome for both of us. While he was away from the table I pondered. A terrible thought crossed my mind. I knew how much the underground train groping incident had turned Diana on, and it had certainly been a big turn on for me when she had told me about it. It had led to some marvellous lovemaking. Perhaps this was the sort of thing we needed to spice up our love life?

Bill here could be a willing participant if we were to stage another such incident. As I thought about it I got more excited at the prospect. What a tremendous turn on it would be if I could get Bill to grope Diana in the train. My cock stirred in my loins as I thought of him touching her. Of course I did not want him to do anything more than that, but I knew that a good groping would liven up Diana enormously.

When he came back I gently turned the conversation away from football! I asked him about his love life. He replied that he was just over a relationship with a lovely girl. He was sad about it but he was ready to move on.

I explained that all couples had problems and how Diana and my sex lives, after a few years of marriage, were less exciting recently. After a bit more chat I told him how we had both been excited by the incident on the underground when Diana had been groped by a stranger. I told him how the man had touched her from behind, had gently raised her skirt and pushed his cock towards her thighs. I explained that afterwards she had told me all about it and that it had been a tremendous turn on for both of us. I confided that this incident had certainly spiced up our sex lives. We sipped our beer.

"Perhaps," I ventured apprehensively, "Perhaps we could stage another groping incident for Diana?" Bill looked pensive

"How do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, she obviously enjoyed being touched by a stranger and I thought that you could be that stranger." I explained.

"Wow, that would be amazing," he said.

"Well, perhaps we could make it happen." I spoke slowly, looking into my beer.

So together we planned and plotted. We decided that it would be best for Bill to follow Diana when she left work. She would not recognise him from university days as they had never spoken to each other, as far as I was aware. He would get himself in position behind her on the train and would then fondle her from behind. I reassured him that she would not raise any alarm. We both got more and more animated as we drank our beer and plotted. Finally he said that he would wear track suit trousers with nothing on underneath...... "so she would have no doubt about feeling a proper hard cock behind her!" My own cock jumped at this thought.

paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers