My Mistresses, Their Strapon And Me

Story Info
Both of my mIstresses use their giant strap ons on me.
1.5k words
4.2
89k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was edited by: blondevixen40735


My wife, or as she is now called, Mistress Emily came into my pink princess room as I was changing for the day. She was wearing a giant strap on cock that was swinging between her legs even when she wasn't moving.

My tiny cock grew a little bit in my pink satin panties. Pink was now my official color. My room, bed, bed sheets, and most of my clothes were all pink and satiny – and so was my ass at the end of most nights from my spankings that both of my Mistresses loved to give me.

"Hello, Mistress Emily." I said, dropping to my knees, not even fully dressed. I am supposed to get on my knees while addressing Mistress Emily and Mistress Janet for the first time during the day.

"How may I serve you, Mistress?" I asked her, waiting for her to give me the okay to get off of my knees.

"You may get up slave. You will have a lot to do today. I wanted to see if you were ready because Mistress Janet and I need to talk to you in the living room." She walked out, her massive rubber cock swinging around as she spun and left my room. They rarely wait for my acknowledgement when giving me a command. They say it is not worth their time and if I don't do as they say I will just be punished, and they do love to punish me.

I hurried and slid on my stockings, bra and dress for the day and went out into the living room.

When I got out to the living room, Mistress Emily and Mistress Janet were wearing large strap-ons. As I walked in, Mistress Janet was stroking hers and giggling at the same time. It looked like she was lubing it up.

"Slave," Mistress Janet said. "We have been kind to you so far but now it is time for you to get fucked like the sissy girl you are. Do you agree?"

Sweat started to run down my face, but at the same time my micro cock was throbbing in my panties.

"Yes Mistress, you have both been very kind to me." I replied.

"Take your dress off, Bitch," She told me. "I bet that little clit of yours is aching in those silky panties of yours, isn't it?"

I pulled the dress over my head and she was right. There was a wet spot already forming on the front of my panties and, even though I was nervous at the sight of the massive cocks, I was really excited.

"Oh my," She exclaimed, "Your clitty is so wet, but don't let that pussy cum yet Slave. We didn't even fuck you yet. Get over here and greet me on your knees like you are supposed to, Bitch."

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry." I hurried to her and dropped to my knees in front of her and her rubber dick.

"Good girl. While you are down there, why don't you suck me off like a good whore." I did as she said, but was wondering how I would get the whole thing in my mouth.

My lips stretched wide open as I slid the cock in my mouth. It made me gag, but Mistress Janet grabbed the back of my head and thrust her hips toward me, forcing this giant cock all the way down my throat. My eyes began to water as I tried to gag. I looked up at Mistress Janet with helpless eyes and she pulled out of me.

"Awww, Slut, did that make you gag?" She said as she slapped her dick against my face.

"Yes, Mistress Janet. It did." I replied with tears on my face.

"Good, Bitch." she said as she rammed it into my mouth again. I almost chocked on it as she forced it into my mouth but was able to control my reflex and suck on it like a good slut.

"There you go you whore. Make my dick cum in your sissy mouth." She told me.

I bobbed my head up and down, grabbing the base. I was sucking her dick like a pro and she commented on how well I was doing.

"Slave, get on all fours," I heard as Mistress Emily walked over. As she did, her rubber dick bounced off the side of my face. It was giant and I knew where it was going. With Mistress Janet's dick in my mouth, I got on my hands and knees and she started face fucking me. I felt Mistress Emily's hands on my hips and she grasped the sides of my panties. In one quick movement they were down by my knees. I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart and a cold gel being poured onto my hole. I was relieved that she was going to use lube.

I felt the lube running down my leg a bit and then her finger swipe it up and rub it on my hole. I felt her finger push through and enter me from behind while Mistress Janet was still using my mouth as her fuck doll.

I felt the first finger, then the second and finally I felt her whole hand stretch my ass and enter me. She had her fist in my ass and started to move it in and out. Soon she was fist fucking my ass while Mistress Janet was fucking my mouth.

Mistress Emily ripped her hand out of me and I felt a sting. She rubbed the lube on my hole and started rubbing the tip of her rubber cock against my opening.

Without notice, she plunged deep into me with such force it pushed me forward so Mistress Janet's cock went deeper into my throat.

I felt her ramming my ass, jack hammering my hole. Mistress Janet started picking up her pace so it matched Mistress Emily's.

I was swaying, being pushed back and forth by my two Mistresses. My tiny cock was dripping pre-cum onto my panties and I could feel I was about to cum. I tried to mumble it over Mistress Janet's cock but could not make any words come out, just muffled sounds. They laughed at the sounds I was making, they thought I was trying to tell them to stop, or harder.

Finally without being able to hold it any more, my cock exploded and cum gushed out of me, squirting all over the floor and onto my panties.

Mistress Emily could feel me twitching and with her dick still inside me asked me what had happened. I tried to tell her I just came, but I could not get out the words. Mistress Janet pulled her dick out of my mouth so I could talk. When I told them I had came, they were both upset.

"Slave, we never said you could cum." Mistress Emily told me with her cock still in my ass.

"I know Mistress, I tried to tell you but I could not because I was sucking Mistress Janet's dick." I told them, hoping they would understand.

"Not good enough, Slave. We did not cum yet and we most certainly did not give you permission to cum." Mistress Janet said as she smacked me with her dick several times.

"Yes Mistress. I am sorry, please forgive me. It will never happen again." I begged and pleaded with them.

"I know it won't, Slave, because we are going to find a way for you to never cum unless we can control it." Mistress Emily said from behind me.

"Well I guess we will just finish fucking you until we cum. Then we will find out what to do with you." Mistress Janet told me. As she said that I could feel Mistress Emily pull her cock out of me and walk in front of me. Mistress Janet walked away.

Then, just as quick as before, I felt Mistress Janet plunge her giant dick into me and started fucking me harder and faster than Mistress Emily had, something I didn't think was possible.

Mistress Emily positioned her cock and forced it into my mouth, fucking me harder still.

This went on for about thirty minutes, and unfortunately I came two more times. Finally Mistress Emily and Mistress Janet came while fucking me. I get the feeling they came multiple times too but did not want to stop fucking me.

Once they pulled out they made me suck both of their dicks again and then lick up the mess I made on the floor and in on my panties.

"Go to your room, Slave." Mistress Emily told me.

"We don't want to see you for a while. We are both disappointed in you. We will find a way to punish you and it will hurt. You will never cum again unless we give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Emily and Mistress Janet, I understand. I am so sorry for being such a cum whore. Please forgive me." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Go, Bitch, we will get you when we are ready for you." Mistress Janet said to me as she pointed in the direction of my room.

I walked away in my bra, panties and stockings, holding my dress to my pink room and sat there wondering what my punishment would be.