My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 04

Story Info
She becomes increasingly bold out in public.
1.6k words
4.12
59.8k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
104 Followers

As we drifted about 150 feet off of the island, Alicia was reading and sunbathing, while I fished. She was reading a collection of erotic stories I'd given her, while I was admiring her lean body in a light-colored bikini.

Several other boaters, as they passed us, looked over at her – from their distance it must have been hard to tell whether she was wearing a bathing suit or was naked with tan lines.

"Can you apply some sunscreen, hon'," she called.

As I crouched over her, I carefully undid her top and rubbed the lotion slowly into her back and shoulders. She let the top fall away; as she was leaning on her elbows to read, her pretty bare breasts were now free for anyone to see from either side of our boat, but she seemed too absorbed in her book to notice or care.

When I finished with her back, I took the opportunity to reach under her and squeeze her naked tits. She squealed a bit but did not protest.

Next I turned my attention to her long bare legs. When I reached her thighs I deliberately rubbed more slowly and sensuously. She parted her legs a bit as I did so but didn't say anything.

Then I reached under her bikini bottoms to rub cream onto her round bottom. She wriggled a bit as I did this, which I took as my next cue to expose her bare naked to the world around us.

I glanced this way and that. No one was close enough to see what we were up to unless they had binoculars. I slowly pulled down her suit, and she lifted up a bit as I did so. I pulled the bottoms all the way off.

Perfect! She looked so beautiful lying there in the tropical sun. I had a raging hard-on.

As I sipped a beer, admiring her nakedness, I noticed some movement from the shore. There, picking her way along a path was a woman in a sundress and hat, carrying a towel. As I watched she came into and out of view.

I knew the area well enough to guess she was headed to a little clearing with a tiny beach that few people ever visited. It was situated in such a way that it was hidden from view in the bay behind an outcropping of mangroves and faced the shore instead.

It was therefore a perfect place for sunbathing nude, if that is what this hiker had in mind.

My bare naked wife, meanwhile, had closed her book and laid her head down, apparently taking a nap. Her head was turned toward the bayside -- where a number of boats drifted, mostly populated by men fishing – and not toward the shore, so I was pretty sure she was unaware of our pretty hiker nearby.

Our boat was slowly drifting in the same direction as the hiker was going, and I helped it edge slightly closer to shore. We were completely visible to her, I knew, even though I could not always see her, due to trees and shadows and such.

As I considered what to do next, my own exhibitionist tendencies took over. I slowly took off my cap, removed my T-shirt and stood up. I pulled down my shorts, feeling the thrill I always feel when I know or suspect a woman may be watching me do so.

As I did so my cock started to spring back to life.

I spent some time applying sunscreen to my body. As the boat gradually slipped to the very point where the secluded beach would come into partial view, I felt my heart jump. There, with her back to me, was the woman in the sundress, spreading her towel down on the sand.

Honestly, I felt a small pang of guilt. Was I intruding on her privacy? Soon, any doubts were removed. She lifted the dress over her head and was completely bare naked underneath.

Standing facing away from me, her long hair, smooth back and lovely round bottom and long legs formed a perfect visage of female beauty.

As she turned around I quickly glanced away and pretended to resume fishing. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her look right at me but not cover herself up at all. Instead she lay down on the blanket, on her tummy, and looked like she, just like Alicia, was going to take a nap in the sun.

Now I had a true dilemma. Two naked beauties out here in nature and me!

I decided to cool myself off a bit, and so edged over the back of the boat into the water and floated on my back for a while. My cock went limp but I was still in a high state of excitement. I grabbed a float from the boat and just let myself drift slowly closer to shore.

Suddenly the nude sunbather on land stirred, got up, and came into the water herself for a swim. I marveled at her naked beauty – long hair, nice breasts, lean legs and nice hips.

Soon she and I were only 20 feet apart.

"Hi," she called out in a friendly tone. She was a southern girl, judging from her accent. A local.

"Hi, back," I smiled.

Our voices must have wakened Alicia, because I saw her sit up.

When she realized the swimmer could see her naked breasts, she immediately covered her chest with her arms.

"The stranger smiled. She stood up in the waist deep water. "It's okay, I'm naked too."

"Come on in, Sweetie," I called to my wife.

Alicia slipped over the side of the anchored boat and glided through the water toward me.

"You guys make a lovely couple," said the stranger. "Hi, I'm Carrie."

"I'm Alicia and this is Davey."

"Nice names."

We all just sort of floated around for a while, then Carrie returned to her picnic spot. I watched Alicia's eyes as she noted Carrie's lovely bare back and bottom as she walked slowly up the beach.

Then Carrie turned and called out, "Hey would you two like a cup of wine? She held up a bottle from her pack.

Alicia and I looked at each other, nodded, and then swam to shore. I could tell Alicia felt a little shy about walking bare naked up onto the sand, but Carrie seemed so friendly and uninhibited that it made her feel okay.

Carrie had on sunglasses by now but nothing else.

As we settled down next to her, she poured a second cup of wine, which made me wonder why she would have two cups when coming here alone.

"Sorry, you'll have to share," she explained, perhaps sensing my curiosity. "My husband always ditches me at the last minute when I come to this beach. Football on TV, you know."

"Davey's more into baseball," Alicia answered. "I sometimes find myself alone at the beach as well."

"Oh you're British," said Carrie. "I love your accent!" She glanced at Alicia's nakedness. "But I thought British women were more, you know, inhibited."

Alicia immediately blushed and pulled her knees up and her arms around herself so nothing intimate was visible.

"Davey's been encouraging me to loosen up," she replied. "I think I'm getting better at it. But to be truthful, I still feel like I am being a very bad girl every time I do this."

With that she sipped the wine, handed the cup to me, and turned over to stretch out on the blanket.

I leaned over to whisper in her ear. "If you are such a bad girl shall I invite Carrie to spank you, baby?"

She just lifted her face to mine and kissed me deeply – our sign as to what should happen next.

"Carrie, Alicia feels she is a bad girl, so will you help me punish her?"

Carrie downed her entire cup of wine, looked me directly in the eye, and said: "No, I won't because I don't agree she is being a bad girl but I do think you are a very bad boy. I saw you spying on me when I got here. I think you should assume the position, not Alicia."

With this, my wife turned over, sat up, and said, "Yes. I agree. All Carrie and I have been doing is enjoying being free and naked in nature, Davey. You've been looking at both of us as if we were sexual objects. And, in my case, you took off my bathing suit – both parts – without asking me if that was okay."

"That sort of thing seems to excite you, Davey," added Carrie, "since you get an immediate erection when you do these things."

With that, both women stood up and demanded that I lie down between them on my stomach. Carrie put a bunched up shirt under my middle, brushing my now limp cock with her right hand in the process.

Now I lay there, out in the open and exposed, with my ass at their mercy.

"Who shall be first, Carrie?" Alicia asked.

"You."

With that, the first spank landed, across both cheeks. Seconds later, Carrie landed the second spank. Soon, both women were spanking me as hard as they could – Alicia on the right and Carrie on the left.

As my bottom reddened, it all actually began to hurt and I started to cry out in pain. But I also realized I was growing into a major state of excitement – that my cock was swollen and aching to be sucked or fucked on one of their pussies.

"Stop!" I stated sternly. With that, both of them fell back. I stood up and they both stared at my penis. I looked first at Carrie, then Alicia. Both of them lay back on the towel, their legs slightly apart.

There were two wet beauties at my disposal. Which to enter first?

aichiyu
aichiyu
104 Followers