My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 07

Story Info
Alicia makes love to Alicia, our Asian nurse voyeur.
1.1k words
4.43
25.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers

It was several weeks after I watched Alicia fuck Bob on the beach and she watched me fuck Kate there before we forgave each other. I'd been drunk at the time and she had been stoned.

We both realized we'd let our fantasies run away with themselves, and if we kept doing so, our life together would be doomed.

Why? Because we are both in our own ways control freaks.

And even though we'd told each other most our deepest fantasies and most of our secrets, and we'd even lived out a bunch of almost impossible fantasies, somehow we knew we'd crossed a threshold, from which there might not be any coming back.

Although I'd given Alicia permission to flash and seduce Bob I never honestly thought she would do that. No one who knew her would have predicted it. And that's what turned on her co-worker, Kate, so much.

As I came up on her, and them, on the remote beach, she stripped off her bikini and started masturbating, watching naked Alicia making love with big Bob.

She recognized me, from office parties, put a finger to her gorgeous lips, and did nothing to cover herself. What I saw was a perfectly formed tall blond with amazing legs and hips. As I reached her side I also saw she has perfect breasts, quite large and firm, and a swollen, purple pussy.

The rest is history. She fucked me as Alicia watched, open-mouthed. So did Bob, Terry and Betsy.

Wow what an audience.

Afterwards, all six if us sat around in a circle, naked, smoked some weed, and agreed to keep this whole incident secret, for the good of the non-profit. Obviously, I've broken that agreement here, but since this is anonymous, no one but one of the participants would know the truth of that day if they read it here.

When we got home I did not give Alicia the punishment she so richly deserved. I did not spank her bare bottom.

Instead I got drunk and ignored her.

I did that the next night and the next. What she did on those nights I have no idea, because I was blitzed out of my mind, but she mainly was probably at her nursing classes.

One night I finally decided to reach out. I didn't get drunk. We talked. As we did, reviewing what had happened, her face reddened and I started to sense for the first time how angry she truly was with me.

I was wearing a T-shirt and jeans as she dragged me into the living room, sat down in a chair, and pulled me across her lap. She was wearing a short skirt and it had ridden up to the top of her bare thighs.

She reached under me, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down in one sweet stroke.

"Alicia is watching us," she snapped at me.

"I know you are watching..." I panted.

"Not me, you idiot, her."

I glanced up to see the Asian nurse across the street who had witnessed so many of our exhibitionist episodes. She was a major fantasy character in my mind. But how did Alicia know her name?

"She's in my nursing class, you idiot. She's Filipina, very sweet and very sexy."

I saw my Alicia give our mutual Alicia a signal.

Then I felt the first of twenty hard spanks land on my bare naked bottom. I was being spanked by my wife in front of another woman – probably a bigger fantasy than fucking Kate, which was amazing all by itself, but didn't last all that long.

After my spanking I just lay there, and in a minute or so, heard a soft knocking at the door. Alicia pushed me to the floor and let Alicia the nurse into our apartment. I quickly pulled up my pants, embarrassed.

Little Alicia walked straight up to me, looked over at my wife, and said in the softest voice I've ever heard, "David, let me apply some cream to your bottom. It must hurt."

I lay down on the cushion near the window where I had shown her myself so many times and exposed my bottom to her view once again. Soon I felt the nicest hands I have ever felt gently, ever so gently caressing my bottom. She rubbed the cream in softly but firmly, over and over again, finally into my crack and then, inserted a creamy finger into my anus.

Again and again she finger fucked me and I started moaning in response.

She ordered me politely to turn over and of course I had an erection. Now she started creaming my naked cock.

"How can this be happening?" I thought to myself.

After a bit she stopped and I opened my eyes to the most amazing sight of my life. Both Alicias had undressed and were caressing each other, in front of our open living rom window.

My wife's familiar, beautiful body was pulsing with sexual energy. Little brown Alicia's bare body was more passive but responsive. Her breasts and bottom were white, almost like she had a suntan. Her tiny nipples were hard and her buttocks perfectly round like half-moons.

As the two women kissed, touched and rubbed each other, I started to masturbate. This was a larger fantasy than I had ever realized I even had. To watch my wife with another woman.

I flashed back to fucking Cassie and then Alicia on the tiny beach. That time it was two women and one man and the man – me—had sex. This time it was two women and one man again – but they were having sex and I was the watcher.

They lay down and assumed the 69 position. Alicia's mouth was on Alicia's wet pussy and Alicia's mouth was on Alicia's wet pussy. A pretty white girl and a pretty brown girl.

The brown girl was on top. I moved over to them, stroking my hard penis and pushed myself within an inch of Alicia's bottom. I grabbed the bottle of lotion she had used to finger fuck my ass and squirted it over her rectum. As I did so I saw her bottom clench and release. She and Alicia, my wife. were sucking each other towards heaven and I was about to ass-fuck my first Asian girlfriend.

As my cock slid into her tiny, tight asshole, Filipina Alicia stopped sucking and screamed out loud. I just pushed in harder and started revenging my spanking.

Alicia soon resumed her sucking.

I feel my wife Alicia's hand come up behind Alicia's bottom and spread her ass cheeks, helping me go deeper.

Whose fantasy are we living out now? Alicia spanks each cheek even as I am pouring my load of white creamy semen deep into the Asian nurse's ass.

I don't know which of them climaxed first but they both clearly did because I felt both of their naked bodies shudder and jerk over and over. Soon we all just lay back, naked on the mattress, catching our breath, wondering what will happen next.

aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers