My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 08

Story Info
We make love out in the open on our roof.
934 words
4.29
16.8k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers

Although our marriage was doomed -- or maybe because it was -- Alicia and I started having extremely intense sexual intercourse.

A girlfriend later told me it was "breakup sex," the kind you only experience when you know it will soon be coming to an end.

Maybe I should describe my wife to you again, as I saw her in those final weeks and months.

She is a lovely woman, about 5'6" tall and maybe 120 lbs. She has light brown hair and blue eyes. She is both slender and athletic and over all the years I have known her, an extremely modest person in all senses.

When it came to our sex life, I felt she was inhibited and somehow I took it as my job to loosen her up. Maybe that is a problem with inter-cultural marriages, of which I've now had a few.

I met Alicia at a company where we both worked. The first time I ever saw her was at a copy machine, from the back. I immediately noticed her slender frame, her long dark hair and her tiny round bottom.

It was love at first sight. When she turned around, twisted her face into those impossible expressions only the British can achieve, and spoke, I was smitten.

A few weeks later we were having amazing sex in my office, with the blinds closed, late at night when no one else was there.

Life with Alicia was like living with an onion, albeit a very pretty onion. Peeling the layers took persistence, something I'm graced with possessing.

Seducing her over and over took persistence too; she never professed to wanting sex, she always made me work for it.

That, in the end, was our undoing. I wanted sex so much more than she did, and almost every one of my GFs since.

Anyway, back to the story.

By now she had slept with Bob and I had slept with Cassie and fucked the other Alicia in the butt. So we were more or less even.

One day we both had off work we went up to the roof of our apartment and had a picnic. Alicia was wearing a blouse, jeans and sandals. I was wearing a pair of old shorts.

Our picnic was a bottle of red wine, bread, a chunk of cheese, crackers, an orange, and a cucumber.

As I opened and cut our food with a jack knife, Alicia lay back on the towel we had brought with us. I marveled at her slender body. The way her small breasts pushed up against her shirt and the way her long legs spread out below. I longed to touch her, expose her and fuck her.

I realized I wanted to stick the cucumber into her naked pussy.

It's just male stuff. This is how we are wired. But it also is control stuff, as my shrink would tell you. I loved her and also loved possessing her and I also wanted to let her go.

Why? Because I met her replacement. A tiny Chinese woman where I worked now. Fucking her was a heaven I'd never before experienced. My cock was so giant compared to her pussy she screamed over and over as I did her.

Alicia knew none of this or maybe she did. By now I was so far gone who knows who knew what or why.

Yet I still loved and desired my wife. And I wanted to put that cucumber into her pussy.

On the roof, after we'd eaten and drank, she lay back and I started my moves. I knew that many people in the park across the street and just to the left of the hospital where our friend, Alicia, worked, many sunbathers and hikers could see us.

After all, I'd been watching them for two years, since we moved in here on Haight Street. I'd watched through binoculars, as they kissed and touched and sometimes masturbated, even fucked.

Now I start touching my Alicia. I lift up her blouse and she doesn't resist. As I lift it over her head and undo her bra, she relaxes contently. Now her bare naked pert white breasts are open to the air and I start caressing them, one nipple at a time.

I know we have watchers and I know they are getting turned on.

I twist her nipples, because nurse Alicia explained to me this helps women with their contractions when they give birth and helps them achieve orgasms when they are not.

As I cup and stroke and twist her tiny nipples and breasts, Alicia lifts her bottom all the way up off of the towel. I switch my attention to her lower half and strip off her jeans and panties.

Her pussy is so wet it seems like it is pulsing to be touched.

Before I do so I slip the cucumber into her and she screams with delight. I let the cucumber fuck her for a while.

Then I stand up, strip off my shorts and point my hard dick straight at her willing pussy.

"Ali, people are watching us, do you know?"

She squeezes my elbow.

"Men and women see you are bare naked."

She squeezes me again.

"They see my cock is hard and about to enter you, baby."

With this, she shoves me off of her, stands up and waves at the park, and dances around in a circle, bare-naked. I notice the way her bottom jiggles as she lays back down, opens her legs wide, and orders me, "Fuck me, David."

I obey her orders.

aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers