My Mom & Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
677 Followers

“ But later, some more of your dad’s colleagues and also some of the relatives (she didn’t mention who) made advances and I selectively chose some of them for physical pleasure. I did this with a sense of vengeance and never felt guilty. Rather, I felt some sort of satisfaction.”

Mom was very emotional as she said al these. For the first time, I came to know the dark sides of my parents.

With a little pause, she continued, “As he married me when I was still in my teens, he treated me like an immature child and as a sex object. In the early days after marriage he was so rough in sex that I was very scared of him at night. But as time passed, things changed. I started enjoying sex with him. I found my own way of finding pleasure out of him and also learnt to control this wild man in bed. I think in course of time, he enjoyed sex with me so much that he gradually lost his interest in other women. I knew he enjoyed his drink in the company of other women. To tame him, I encouraged him to drink at home and also gave him company. So, every drinking session ended up in wild sex. Both of us enjoyed that a lot. It took me a lot of effort and tact to make him totally fond of me.”

“ That’s why, after you grew up, you saw him as a changed man. While he changed, I changed also. I also became aggressive in bed and somewhat greedy of sex. That’s why today his absence hurts me so much.”

I really admired mom for what she had gone through and felt sorry that she had to remain lonely for the rest of her life.

At this stage, on my probing she confessed that having indulged secretly in sex with other men, she became greedy about sex. But casual sex was not enough for her. She also admitted that she was trying out sex with women and found it quite enjoyable. But she had no permanent partner. She even admitted that often she masturbated, which she never did in her 28 years of married life. With such intimate talks she & I came very close to each other. A new bond of love grew between us. This also took off the last bit of uneasiness about nudity between us.

At night, I often slept in full nude with her. I made it a point to spend the evenings and Saturday afternoons with her, when my hubby was stuck in the office. Bathing together was also became very common. Only thing I could not tell her was my relationship with my boss. Though I knew she would not mind this, I felt sort of uneasy to tell her. I could feel that mom was keen to know if I had any inclination to women, but I kept silent on this. Thus, this became an area of hide & seek between us.

Mom told me that she was now taking massage regularly and had engaged a woman. She sort of insisted that I also take massage from her. I guessed that this woman was something special for mom and asked her if she did any thing more than massage. She did not reply straight and said, “Why don’t you see for yourself?”

So, one Saturday I didn’t go to office and came to mom’s place. The woman came to massage both of us. She was a neat & clean middle aged woman with a stocky built. I opted to take the massage later. The lady went into the bedroom and laid an oilcloth on the bed. She drew the curtain and called mom in. As mom was taking time in the kitchen, I peeped through the side of the curtain and saw that the woman was taking off all her clothes.. Mom came out of the kitchen hurriedly and started undressing even before entering the bedroom. I was curious to see what was going on and tried to peep through the sides of the curtain. All I could see was that both of them were stark naked. I could see the woman’s naked backside and mom’s bums & thighs.

I had to wait for a long time before they finished. When I was called, mom was in the bathroom and the woman was waiting for me wearing an old sari of my mom and nothing else. She helped me in taking off my top and shorts. As I was in my bra and panty she asked if I would like a towel to be wrapped for the massage. I asked her what mom does.

“She takes no towel”, she said.

“ I also won’t. Do exactly the same way to me as you do to her” I told her.

She nodded, unhooked my bra and pulled down my panty. After undressing me she also took off her sari. She had a firm body, with small boobs, large squarish nipples and smooth hairless skin. She had very light hair in her pussy and none in armpit. Apparently, she lacked body hair. Her hands were smooth but strong. As long as she was massaging my back, thighs, arms and legs I just felt relaxed and nothing more. While pressing my bums, she opened my bum cheeks and oiled my crack. It wasn’ something I experienced earlier and enjoyed it. At this stage, she asked me if I wanted more pressure. As I nodded, she placed her bums on my bums and moved it over my back, thighs and bums. Smooth skin of her bums pressing my backside was a new sensation.

She turned me around and softly massaged the belly. Her massage on the boobs was a real pleasure. It was nice and soft, but very arousing. After that she came on top of me and lowered her naked body on mine. She gave me a body to body massage and I felt wonderful. I felt her boobs pressing me all over and her pussy touching my whole body. As her body moved over mine, her face was close to me and I was getting the feel of her hot breath. While she was over me she brought her lips on mine and kissed me. Now she was just lying above me making me feel her weight. After a while she sucked my nipples and pressed my boobs. She licked & sucked my pussy and fingered me too.

As I was moaning, she drew my hands to her pussy and made me insert two fingers. I automatically started moving my fingers. Soon, I had a great climax. As my hands slowed down with the climax she held my hand hard and did not let it go. Her other hand was also in her pussy and she inserted her finger too. With two pairs of fingers in her pussy, she started shaking and then climaxed.

On the overall, it was a great pleasure. After the woman left, mom was very curious to know my reaction.

As she probed me, I acted nonchalant and told her, “You know what it’s like. I asked her to do the same way as she does to you. What she did, definitely gives a physical pleasure.” I somehow was very unwilling to admit my lesbian self to her.

This hypocrisy was something I was not used to, particularly with my mom, with whom I had no secret whatsoever. Since she was open enough to admit her lesbian interest to me, I wondered why was I so uneasy about it. I asked my boss about it. She felt that I was feeling attracted to my mom’s body and was having a feeling of guilt. So, I was hiding my feeling from her. I was not fully sure if she was right. As days went by, and I spent as much time as I could with my mom I started feeling that my boss was right.

Bathing with her gradually was becoming an obsession for me. She also looked forward to it. Whenever I went to her place from office in the evening, we took a very relaxed bath together. She and I spent a long time in the bathroom and took care of each other’s skin. We enjoyed each other’s company and were in a playful mood. Sometimes, we lied down on the tiled floor and soap each other. Then we hugged our slippery bodies and rolled on the floor, pushed each other with our slippery bums, push the boobs on other’s back, etc. I felt very nice in touching her boobs, armpits, belly, thighs, bums, and not to speak of the pussy. But something in me prevented me to cross the final barrier.

rubysen
rubysen
677 Followers
12