My Mom and One Latex Glove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," Mom intoned approvingly.

Her tits were as soft as any woman's. Her points hardened quickly against my palms as I gently caressed her. Mom just smiled serenely and let me stroke and play with her tits. I had to admit, I had secretly wanted this for a long time. Maybe she knew. I don't know, but I loved it. I started to feel braver and I squeezed and messaged her soft flesh, kneading her tits in my hands.

Rubbing my mom's tits gave me a new feeling. She was still my mom, don't get me wrong, but I felt like she was no longer on a pedestal, a little less over and above me. I guess I was feeling intimate, close to her. Her soft flesh in my hands made me feel her vulnerability, her soft side, her femininity. It was a good feeling. And another thing, I had an overwhelming desire to do her. In that moment, I wanted my mom more than I ever wanted any woman in my life. I wanted to fuck her and there was no more denying it.

My heart leapt when she asked me to take her shorts off.

I reached for her shorts and started to pull them down. She lifted her hips off the bed to accommodate me. I stopped when I saw her light curly pubic hair emerge. My heart raced and emotions swirled through me. I was about to expose my mom's pussy. I was both thrilled and terrified.

"Do you really want me to, Mom?" I looked up at her, seeking an answer, one way or the other to quiet my turmoil.

"Yes, Sweetie, I want you to. I've wanted you to for awhile and I know you want it. I've felt you orgasm in my hand day after day, and I know you want this just as much as I do. Don't feel bad about it, Honey. I don't want you to feel bad."

I pulled my mom's short down a little further. Her strawberry-blonde patch emerged fully.

"It's okay, Honey," she encouraged me. "It's okay if we both want it. Do you want me?"

It was a very special moment in my life, one I will always remember, even though I don't have a photo for the family album. I pulled her shorts the rest of the way off in swift movement. Mom spread her legs apart for me and let me see her pussy. Her lips were pure pink and glistened wetly in her thin patch of curls.

"You can do whatever you want to me." Her words resonated through my mind. Her meaning was unmistakable. My mom was going to let me fuck her if I wanted. It was beyond anything I would have believed even though I had secretly hoped for it. "What do you want to do to me, Sweetie?"

I trembled between my mother's legs. She was completely naked before me now. Her exposed pussy was beautiful. Her pink lips looked delicate and inviting. "Can I touch you?" I asked sheepishly, full of anxiety now that I was faced with a real woman's pussy for only the second time in my life (although I hadn't really got a good look at Megan's pussy because she never took her shorts off).

Mom smiled. "Of course, Sweetie."

I reached down and brushed my fingertips along the contour of my mom's fleshy folds. Her pussy lips felt soft and wet. The delicate petals of flesh parted easily as I opened her with my fingers. I looked at the small open "O" of my mom's pussy hole. I could see complex little folds of glistening pink skin inside of her as I spread her hole open a little. I dared to put my index finger on her opening and felt around her rim. The wet little convolutions of flesh felt bumpy as I circled my finger around her and just inside a tiny bit.

I felt afraid to stick my finger all the way in my mom. It felt somehow impolite to casually finger fuck her the way I did Megan. My mom deserved something better than that. Did she want me to just fuck her now, I wondered.

"Is there something else you'd like to do to me?" Mom asked tenderly.

"Um, what do you want me to do, Mom?"

"I want you to do what you feel like. Do whatever you want to me. Anything at all, Sweetie. Don't fret."

Then it hit me. I knew what I wanted, short of fucking her silly. I got down, between her open thighs. "Can I lick you?" I looked up at her, excited at what I was about to do.

"Yes, Sweetie, lick me. Please, lick me!" Mom replied, reflecting my level of enthusiasm.

I got in close. I licked her pubic hair first, all the way around her pussy, teasing her. Mom spread her legs a little further. She hummed when I licked the length of her pussy. I licked a little harder and my tongue slipped in between her soft pussy lips. I found her pussy hole and my tongue went right in on slippery saliva and Mom's juice. I licked deep into her hole, stretching my tongue as far as it would go. Mom's vagina was warm and soft and full of wetness. I licked her flesh lovingly and she moaned gently in response. Mom's vagina closed in around my tongue for a moment and she made happy sounds.

I traced the tip of my tongue along the little ridges of flesh inside her vagina, then I swept out and licked wide arcs around her open pussy lips. I licked and licked while Mom squirmed and moaned in appreciation. I licked my mom inside and out until my face was smeared with her pussy juices and her pussy was full of my saliva.

"Lick here," she said insistently, pointing to the tip of her pussy where her pussy lips came together.

I obeyed my mother and licked her there. I felt a hard little nub of flesh under my tongue and I licked it hard.

Mom responded instantly by squirming giving out soft rhythmic whines in time with my hard licking. I could tell from her reaction that it was a very sensitive spot and I realized she had showed me her clit.

It turned me on even more to know I giving my mom such intense pleasure, and I licked her clit even harder. Her staccato vocalizations got louder and I knew my mother was really getting off on it now. I loved it. Now it was my chance to give back to Mom after all her hand jobs she had given me so cheerfully.

"Oh dear, oh dear," my mother said, "I want you to feel me. Stick your finger inside me, Sweetie."

I did what she said without pausing in my licking. "Oh!" she said as I shoved three fingers up into her. Her pussy hole felt tighter than before. She felt hot inside and her vagina seemed to grip my fingers. Her flesh undulated on my fingers as I tried to get a rhythm going and really finger fuck her.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh yes, Sweetie! Yes, Sweetie! Do you feel it? Oh dear, do you feel it, Honey?"

I did feel it. It was a wonderful and beautiful thing to feel my mom cum on my fingers.

Mom collapsed into the bed and gave out a long sigh-moan.

I gently pulled my fingers out of her and sat there, looking at her. She was never as beautiful to me as she was in that moment, laid out nude on her pink bed in the warm glow of candlelight, her legs open for me, and a look of serenity on her face from the first orgasm I'd given her—the first orgasm I'd given any woman.

"I love you. Thank you," she said softly.

"I love you too, Mom."

"Did you like making Mommy cum?"

"Yes, Mom, I did. I liked it a lot. Did you?"

"Oh, Sweetie, that was the best orgasm of my life."

"No way."

"Yes. Because it's you. Because I can never love anyone the way I love you. You'll always be my special boy. My only boy."

"Mom . . ."

"How are you holding up, young man?" She reached out and grabbed my cock and squeezed me. "Oh, yes, I do make you hard, don't I?"

"Yes, Mom, you do."

"You must be ready to burst."

"Yeah, I think you're right." I laughed. "Are you going to give me my bedtime hand job?" I thrust into my mom's grip a few times.

"Not tonight, Honey. I was hoping you were finally ready do something to me with that big beautiful penis of yours."

"Seriously, Mom? You mean . . .?"

"Yes, I mean using your penis the way God intended. You're not a little boy anymore, Honey, and it's about time you put that thing to good use. You don't want to be a virgin forever do you?"

"Mom . . . I mean, my God . . . do you really want me to?"

"Sweetie. Honey. I have been stroking your penis and making you squirt your sperm out every day for weeks now. At first I pretended I was just taking care of you, but Honey, I adore your penis. I mean, not your penis, your cock. I adore your beautiful cock, my Love, my big gown-up boy. I am so happy making you cum. I love being a part your life in that way. I look forward to it every time. I think about your cock all the time. I want you inside of me. I want it. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want you to cum where you were born, Sweetie. Would you like that?"

"Oh my God, yes, Mom!"

"Then come to me." Mom spread her legs wide and looked down as she guided my dick to her pussy hole. "That's it, Sweetie, that's it." She looked down, eagerly watching, as I slipped my dick into her wet slippery hole. It went in easily, but I moved slowly, savoring the sensation of entering my mom for the first time, feeling the warmth of her vagina enveloping me.

Mom made eye contact with me and smiled as I finished my first thrust into her and I pressed as deeply into her as I could go, my pubic bone pressed hard against her clit. She pulled me down on top of her body, pressing me against her soft breasts. She kissed me on my mouth, which was still wet from her pussy, smearing us both. Then she held my face to hers, cheek-to-cheek.

"That's it. Go ahead, Sweetie," she encouraged, her hands on my back.

I slowly pulled out, still savoring the sensation of my mom's flesh, and slowly thrust back into her, all the way in.

"Yes," she said, "you're doing it."

I did it again, faster this time. It felt good, very good.

"Yes," she said again, "don't stop, okay?"

I thrust again and again. I quickly got the movement down and developed a rhythm, but kept it shallow, not wanting to hurt her. "Is that okay, Mom?"

"Yes, Honey, keep going. Don't stop. Can you go a little deeper? I like it. It feels good, okay?"

"Okay, Mom." I thrust a little harder now, but still I was holding back, afraid to hurt my mother.

"That's it . . ." And, she trailed into soft rhythmic moans of pleasure.

I was fucking my mom! It seemed unreal and overwhelming. It was my very first fuck, so at the time, I didn't realize my mom fucks just like any other woman. Everything about the experience was new to me; the feel of her naked body, warm and sweaty, against mine, returning thrusts of her pelvis against my thrusts; the feel of her vagina surrounding me, sometimes open, sometimes closing on me; the taste of her sex in my mouth; the smells of her naked heaving body; the amazingly arousing pleasure noises she made in response to my every movement inside of her; all of it. My mother had metamorphosed into the embodiment of sex. All the porn I had ever seen was nothing compared to the sensation of my mom's body intertwined and joined with mine.

"Do me hard, Sweetie," she said in my ear, "harder, oh yes, harder . . ."

I let loose then and thrust hard into my mother over and over, in as far as I could go. She reacted with high pitched squeals in my ear timed to my every thrust.

"Yes . . . oh dear . . . yes, fuck me . . . fuck your mommy . . . make me cum, Sweetie."

I couldn't stop now. She screeched in my ear as I pounded her hard, faster and faster. I was going to come and I could feel my mom's tension build as I fucked her as fast and hard as I could.

She screamed when she came. I felt her spasms on me and I then I came too filling Mom with spurt after spurt of my cum.

She held me in a tight embrace as my orgasm trailed into little twitches of pleasure.

"Oh, Honey," she said softly. She kissed me again, lingering this time. Then, she held me up at arms length and looked into my eyes. "That was divine, My Sweet."

I pulled out of her, still hard. I was without words.

"You did it, Honey. You made me orgasm," she said like she was amazed. "Did you feel me?"

"Yeah . . . I felt you squeeze . . ."

She caressed my face affectionately. "You made Mommy cum again, Honey."

"I came too."

"Yes, you did. You sure did. How did it feel?"

"Oh my God, Mom. I think I love you. I mean, like, I really love you. I had no idea . . ."

"Of course you do, Sweetie. I love you too. You were my little boy and now you're my man. You will be my lover now, as long as I want you. Won't you Sweetie?"

"Yes, Mom. God, yes. Anything you want."

"I'm overflowing with your sperm. I can feel it."

I looked and saw my cum oozing out of her. "Sorry, it got on the comforter . . . "

"Let it. I want your sperm all over me and all over my bed."

I lay down next to her and we caressed each other's naked bodies without saying anything.

Later she gripped my wet cock and was amazed I was still hard.

Mom got a sly look and sat up, over my cock. "Do you want Mommy to suck your dick clean?"

Without waiting for me to answer, she opened her mouth tenderly licked the sex juices from the length of my dick. She kissed and licked from my tip down to my sack. Every touch of Mom's tongue and her lips on my dick was like touch of a loving angle. She finally encircled her mouth around me and took me in further than I thought possible. My dick in my mom's mouth was bliss. She was loving with her mouth in a way only a mother can be.

She was tireless and she went back and forth between licking and sucking and dribbling saliva down my shaft. I kept still and let her pleasure me tenderly, resisting the urge to thrust into her throat.

Quite suddenly she got up and straddled me. She took hold of my cock and came down on me aggressively with a "Hmmph."

I gasped at the shock of being inside her again. She was slippery and oozing with my cum.

She gripped me tightly with her thighs and dug her fingernails into my chest violently as she started humping me.

"Do you like Mommy on top?"

"I love Mommy on top."

"Good. Because, I'm going to fuck you and make you cum again."

"Yes, Mom." She started bouncing hard on top of me and I was rock hard inside her.

Her pink-tipped breasts bounced above me. She laughed and I grabbed her tits and squeezed her while she rode me.

She laughed and squealed with her hair all around her face as she fucked me forcefully. My hands were all over her bouncing tits and around her body and on her ass.

Then she dropped onto me. Her weight was on top of my chest and she ground her pussy against my cock. It was a new side to Mom I'd never seen before, carnal and sexually aggressive. It was wild and made me want to cum in her.

I couldn't take it anymore and I started thrusting into her from below. She grunted with pleasure and ground hard against my thrusts until I finally cascaded with cum inside of her.

"Oh, you are such a good boy," she said in a low growl, her voice raspy from moaning and squealing. "You fucked me good."

She slid off of me and we cuddled naked again, tacky with sweat and cum and pussy juices, the smell of sex all around us.

At some point we got under the covers together and spooned, naked still.

I drifted in and out of sleep as the candles burned low. My dick rested on my mom's ass cheeks, sometimes I was hard, sometimes not. I reached around and cupped a breast in my hand. Mom moaned but I think she was sleeping.

Later, I awoke and my mom was gripping my cock tightly. The candles were out. It must have been the quiet hours of early morning. I was hard, must have gotten hard while I was sleeping, and Mom was pulling my dick, trying to pull me into her pussy hole from behind.

We were still in the spooning position and I lifted my hips a bit and with Mom aiming me, I slid my cock into her. If felt tight in this position, coming at her from behind. It felt good. I could really feel the pressure of her vagina on my cock.

She must have felt it too because she gave a long appreciative moan and pushed back against me.

Mom didn't seem to want to move from her sleeping position and was content to let me fuck her like that. I did. I fucked her hard in that tight position and from the pleasure sounds she was making, I knew she was enjoying it too. I caressed and gripped her tit while I picked up speed and started ramming her. She put her hand over mine and held my hand on her tit. This was the third time I'd fucked my mom and I wasn't shy about it anymore. I knew she preferred it hard and fast and so did I.

I fucked her so hard, she was banging up against the headboard and she was squealing happily. I felt myself nearing the edge as I rammed her deep, and for the third time, I came inside my mom, filling her with my cum, spurt by spurt.

I don't even remember pulling out of her that time. I fell asleep again with Mom still in my arms, my hand on her breast, naked flesh against naked flesh.

It was a night to remember, the night I fucked Mom, not once, but three times. She turned me from a virgin into a man. I love my mom. ____________________________

I woke to mom cleaning the room around me. It was a familiar scene, my mom cleaning up my mess, but this time I was in her bed, in her room, covered by her pink comforter.

As my eyes adjusted to daylight, I realized something else was different than usual too. Mom was naked except for her yellow floral apron. I saw her pink nipples peek out from the sides. When she bent over to pick up dirty laundry I saw her pink labia full on naked in front of me. She was clean and showered already. Her hair was up in a bun with a large clip holding it.

When she got up with an armful of laundry she smiled and said, "Good morning Lover Boy."

I smiled weakly and watched as she left the room. Her ass was bare under her apron, clear as day.

I lounged lazily in Mom's bed as I heard her working about the house. Eventually, I got bored and started going through her drawers. I hit paydirt when I found a large purple silicon vibrator shaped like a realistic boner, veins and all. I turned it on and it vibrated in my hands. I turned it off, slightly creeped out and a lot intrigued.

Mom eventually came back with a tray of scrambled eggs and bacon and toast. I was back in bed again, being the lazy slob that I am. She was still naked under her apron. When she set my breakfast tray down next to me all I could look at were her naked tits hanging out from the sides of her apron and I felt the stirrings of arousal in my groin.

"I made you breakfast, Sweetie. Are you hungry?"

"Thanks, Mom," I replied, taking a bite from a strip of bacon. "Is this yours?" I held up the purple dildo.

"Oh. That's my toy, Honey."

"Do you put this in you?"

"Yes, Sweetie. When I'm feeling lonely, it helps me relax."

"Show me. Let me see."

"Oh, Sweetie, that's private . . . "

"Please, Mom?"

"Well, okay. Do you want to use it on me? Would you like that?"

"Sure, do you want me to stick it in your pussy?"

Mom climbed up on the bed and got on her hands and knees, with her naked crotch facing me. "Stick me with it, Sweetie, just like you would with your penis. Turn it on first."

I did what Mom said. I turned it on. I felt her pussy lips and opened them with one hand and gently but firmly stuck the vibrating dildo into her pussy hole with the other hand.

"Oh dear, oh dear." I could see Mom tense up as soon as I stuck the vibrator in her. It must have really stimulated her because she responded instantly. She buried her face in the bed and kept repeating, "oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear . . . "

I thrust the vibrator in and out of her. It felt detached, since it wasn't my dick involved this time. I could just ram her with this silicon vibrator and watch her squirm and shudder in pleasure while I laid back and ate my bacon.

The vibrator must have really turned Mom on because she came fast. I could tell she was cumming by her crescendos of squeal-moans and the resistance of her orgasming pussy against the thrusts of the vibrator in my hand.

She was obviously done with her orgasm when she collapsed on the bed next to me with a long sigh. I thoughtfully turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of her. It was slick with her pussy juice.