My Mom, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she needed touched and loved, the way she had kissed me that night, my god! It was the best kiss I had ever tasted in my lifetime.

I wondered if I shouldn't be dating her. Sure, she was my mom, but what difference would that make? Instead of going to family restaurants all the time, I would start taking her to places that are more intimate. The more I thought about the idea, the more I liked it. She startled me from my thoughts when she touched my cheek.

"Bo. Why don't you go in there with Arron, I'll be out in a bit."

"Alright mom." I got up and kissed her cheek. "Mom?"

"Yes?" God I loved her eyes. I could see why my dad loved them too.

"How about you and me go out Friday night? Somewhere nice. I mean really nice."

"I don't know. Why don't you ask Arron and see what he thinks?"

"I'm not interested in what he thinks. I want to know what you think. I just want to take you out. Just me and you."

I felt her shudder. "Just us? We haven't been out to eat as 'just us' in forever."

"Yeah. I know. And I think it's about time."

"What about Arron?"

"He can stay at his friend's house that night. Or we can get a sitter. I'd ask Lauron, but...?"

"He won't like that."

"So, call and see if he can stay over at Cody's and we'll pick him up the next day."

"I'd like that." her smile brought me warmth and relief.

"Good. Then it's settled. I'll pick you up at seven."

"Bo, are you sure?"

"Yeah mom. I'm sure." I bent down and kissed her cheek, "love you mom."

"I love you too baby."

I left her sitting there quietly. At least she acted like she felt better now. I went back in and sat on the couch next to Arron.

"Hey, I'm gonna take mom somewhere special Friday. You think you can get one of your friends to let you stay over?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Tell ya what, you do this for me, give me some alone time with mom every now and then, and I'll take you to the store and get you that new video game you want."

"For real!"

"Yeah, for real."

"Cool!"

"But you gotta promise me that you won't get upset if I spend time with her."

"Na. Besides, she ain't feeling so hot. I think it would be good if you were home."

"Yeah. Me too bro." I gave him a noogy and we laughed.

We watched cartoons and ate, mom finally joining us. I still saw some apprehension in her face. I got up and followed her to the kitchen. She had her back turned to me and I put my arms around her.

"Mom, I want to thank you."

"For what?"

"Being my mom. Being strong, and loving all of us the way you do."

I saw her reflection in the window. She was smiling. I kissed her cheek, wishing it was her lips again. I pulled her hair away from her shoulder and snuggled down in the curve of her neck, softly nuzzling there.

She squirmed a bit and I thought I heard her whimper. Her eyes were closed and I kissed up her neck and too her ear.

"I love you mom. I love you more than you'll ever know."

She went a little stiff as I kissed her, but soon relaxed against me, sliding her hand up to my head and holding it there as I did. I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was. I put my hand on her belly and pulled her closer to me, working my way over her cheek to her lips.

She turned to speak and my lips were to hers, softly taking her all in. She kissed me back, as she had before, only a bit more aggressive this time. I took a chance to entwine my tongue with hers, and she accepted.

It wasn't a long kiss, but it was satisfying. I felt my stiff rod between us and she pushed back against me. I knew where I wanted to push it against her.

"Mom, I want to..."

"Oh Bowen. We can't, it wouldn't be right." her lips were still grazing mine as she whispered.

"I don't care. I wouldn't have this fucking hard on if it wasn't for the things you do to me."

"We can't, Arron is in the other room."

"Maybe not now, but he has to go to bed sometime."

"Bowen, we can't." she pushed against me, I know I heard her moan then.

"I don't work tonight, we have all night. I want to make love to you. I like the idea. I did the other night too, but..."

Her expression changed, and I felt her body change.

"Mom, you did nothing wrong, in fact, I think it was right what you did. I just wasn't expecting it." I kissed her cheek again, "You were so fucking hot and sexy playing with your pussy like that. If I had any sense, I would have been down there licking your beautiful sex. I regret that I didn't."

Tears welled in her eyes.

"Don't cry mom, please."

She turned to face me, still in my arms. "Bo. I don't know what the hell is going on in my head. I'm going to be 42 soon. I haven't had a mans touch in almost ten years. When I think about you, I go crazy because," she paused, looking away, "Because you are the only man in my life. I'm scared shitless because I don't want to hurt you or be hurt again. My god, you're my son!"

"I'd never hurt you mom. NEVER!"

I kissed her fully then. I had the chance and I was taking it. God she tasted so sweet and perfect. I can only describe her kiss as a delicate breeze caressing my body. I pushed up into her and she clung closer to me.

Soft sighs came from her mouth and into mine, I almost couldn't stand it. This time, the kiss was long and heated. She was giving me so much more of herself than before, accepting my unspoken promise of loving her.

We were interrupted by Arron's voice calling her from the other room. I was glad he did or he would have walked in on us, and that was something I didn't want to happen. I broke from her, kissing her lightly one last time.

She withdrew and patted her face, stepping aside of me and calling back to Arron, telling him to come get his drink. He came into the kitchen and I was still standing close to mom, with my arm around her waist, but propped against the sink. He either didn't think anything of it or didn't care.

"You've got a half hour before bath time."

"Yeah mom, I know." he shuffled off from the kitchen. She looked at me. I'm not sure I understood her eyes. They were loving, wanting, worried and tired. But if the feeling that ran through my body was correct, what I saw before she smiled and looked away, was a feeling of want and longing for something she hadn't had in a long time.

She eased away from my side, deliberately brushing my stiffness through my jeans as she did. Oh fuck! That felt so great. My heart went crazy with want of her.

She was bent over retrieving something from the refrigerator and it took all of my will power not to go over there and plow her. I looked at the clock, could I wait a couple more hours to lie beside her? Damn! I had to do something to keep my mind occupied and off having sex with her.

I cleared my throat, "Mom. I, ah, I need to run to the store real quick. You need anything?"

"You can bring me back a coke."

"Ok, I'll do that." I started towards the door.

"Bo, be careful baby."

"Will do mom." I slipped from the room before I walked back over too her and never let her go.

I turned up the music really loud in my truck trying to preoccupy my mind. It didn't work. I just got more turned on.

I pulled off into a darkened part of the parks parking lot and sat there for a moment. My dick was so stiff, it hurt. I undid my pants and released it, slapping against the steering wheel.

It felt good to have it exposed.

I started rubbing it and it just made things more intense, but I couldn't help the feelings it gave me. Thoughts of my mom rubbing her pussy and coming the other night, her kiss, the smell of her skin raced through my head. I realized that I was whacking my rod harder and moaning loudly.

Suddenly, a thought traced my mind about jerking off in an empty public parking lot being against the law, what was even worse, was being a cop and doing it. But Fuck! IT was so intense and I wasn't going to stop. I felt my hips buck up and my swollen head bump the edge of the steering wheel. I pretended it was the inside of mom's pussy as I bottomed out deep within her soft wet boundaries.

"OH GOD! YES! FUCK YES!" I screamed out. The music that was still loudly playing, I continued slapping my extremely hardened head just right against the ridge of the wheel. "FUCK ME! FUCK YEAH!" It sent me over the edge and I blew my load all over the place.

Come covered my hand, the steering wheel, and part of the dash panel. I hadn't gotten off that much since I was a teenager. I looked down at my throbbing cock, semi-hard in my hand, still stroking slowly on the shaft. "Oh Fuck!" I whispered to myself as I panted. "God mom, I won't last long with you at that rate."

I relaxed against the truck seat and let my dick go limp before managing to clean it up a bit. I had a t-shirt in the seat and wiped off myself and the truck with it. I was going to have to get some water soon. I could smell the saltiness of my fluids and thought about mom's fingers the other night. They smelled so good.

I couldn't wait to taste her fully on my own lips. I tucked myself away and tossed the t-shirt aside. I was sitting there trying to regain my composure when a tap came at my window startling me. I jumped and looked to see who it was. I rolled down the window and turned down the music.

"Hey Bo, what's up?" Dan said, shining his light into the truck.

"Dude, get the light out of my face."

"Oh, sorry." he clicked it off. "I saw your truck sitting here, just thought I would stop and see what was going on."

Dan is a co-worker of mine; we've been friends for years. He's about mom's age. I thought about hooking them up once, but now, I'm glad I didn't.

"Nothing. Just had to pull over for a minute." I was freaked that I was busted by my buddy. I could smell it, could he? I popped the door open and he moved away as I slid from the seat. "Just thought I forgot something at mom's house. Had to pull off and look for it before I got too far down the road."

"That's cool. I just was checking. I wondered why your truck was here."

"Yeah, she sent me after some things from the store. I just thought I left my wallet at the house and I didn't want to go too much further if I did."

"That's cool. So how is your mom?"

"Honestly," I shook my head, "she's had better days."

"Really? I don't think I have ever seen her in a bad mood. She's always so perky and you can't help but fall in love with her. She's got a great personality. I never thought anything would get her down. What's going on?"

I felt a bit jealous him talking about my mom like that. Hum. "I don't no. Something's bothering her. I'm considering taking a leave of absence for awhile, see about taking her some where nice she hasn't been in awhile. Maybe back to Colorado."

"She'd like that." he paused, "Hey, your mom dating anyone?"

"You know she don't date."

"I was thinking I would ask her out to the policeman's ball next month. You think that would be ok?"

"Have to ask her." I was steaming. Why was I steaming?

"Ok, I think I will." He smiled. "I'll call on her in a day or two when I'm off."

I felt uneasy all the sudden, maybe it was because I had just shot a hell of a load off and hadn't recovered, or maybe I was really jealous of his words.

"Hey, I got to get going, mom's expecting me back soon."

"Ok. Tell your mom I would liked to talk to her ok."

"Sure thing. I'll see you tomorrow night." I shook his hand, squeezing as if I was making a point to be the alpha male.

He walked away and I loaded back in the truck, slamming the door."Fuck you if you think I'm letting you near my mom!" Damn, I sounded just like I did when I was sixteen.

I backed the truck up and drove to the store, steering wheel still sticky with my own come. I got some wipes and cleaned off the dash and wheel before heading back. I didn't noticed it was so late until I got back.

Mom had locked up the house and left the kitchen light on like she always did. She and Arron were already in bed. I put her cokes in the fridge and took off my shoes. I went down the hall and looked into Arron's room. He was dead to the world like he always slept. I slipped off to mom's room and eased the door open.

She lay naked caressed by the fading moonlight. God she was beautiful. I took off my clothes, laying them over the chair and slipped between the sheets and next to her. She moaned lightly and pushed against me.

I draped my arm over her and pulled her deep to me, snuggling into her hair. Her scent was so alluring. I felt my hardness gain and wiggled closer to her.

"Umm, Ronnie, make love to me." she eased her legs open a bit and pushed towards me.

I was shocked, but knew she was dreaming. I pushed to her a bit more, and she said something that I couldn't understand, slipping her hand down between her legs, touching herself and me.

She gasped suddenly making me realize that she was remembering how it felt between them. Did I take advantage of the situation or did I just bide my time? She rolled on her back, fingers between her sweet sex, pumping and moaning gently. I was stiff before, but now, good god!

She looked dead at me, sweeping her cream soaked hand up to my lips, tracing them lightly.

"Ronnie, make love to me. I've missed you so much. I need you to touch me like you always do baby."

I licked her fingers and let my hand slide down to her wetness, fingering her soft folds. A supple whine came from her lips and she continued to trace mine with her fingers. I licked at them and she withdrew, tracing her nipple.

"See baby, I told you I taste good."

"God mom, you taste incredible." I whispered.

"Love me Ronnie, love me like we always did."

I didn't know what to do. She was either still dreaming, or else she really thought I was my dad.

I felt bad taking advantage of the moment. But fuck, she was begging me to love her.

I decided that I would do the one thing I knew I could get away with, and should have done the other night, lick that sweet juicy sex of hers till she came on my face.

I slid down her body, she coaxed me in the right direction in between her thighs. Her scent was so strong and appealing; it was hard for me to decide if I wanted to forego the oral and just push deep into her.

She always told me how wonderful dad made her feel when he licked her. She had never met another man that made her feel that way. I had been pretty good at it according to my ex's, the ones who liked it anyway.

Mom took her time teaching me Sex Ed. How and what to do to please a woman and do it with out treating her like a piece of meat. Mom felt confident enough to tell me of her 'sexcapaides', as she put it. Yeah, there were times when I was shocked at her words, but over all, and after what I had seen her go through, I knew she was right in telling me what she did.

I took a few minutes to adjust her to my liking, giving me a chance to take in what lay before me. I didn't want to rush into anything with her. I certainly didn't want her to wake up and kick me in the face.

Her fingers traced her lips and dashed in and out of her hole, bringing juice to her clit and labia. As she crossed them in front of my nose, it was intoxicating. I wanted to ask her if it was alright, but just went straight to tasting her.

I slowly ran my tongue up the middle, between her lips, she gasped and moaned. That was a good sign. I took my time, pulling and suckling at her, teasing her stiff little clit with my lips. It wasn't long before she was begging me to work harder at her. She even pulled my face down onto her, but I pushed her hands away.

"No, this is my time with you. I'm going to make you come like you never have." I whispered over her belly.

"I know you will," she panted softly as she arched up as my tongue wrapped around her sex.

I went to work a little harder on her, but still took my time. I wanted this so much, and I wanted to make her feel like the woman she deserved to feel like. My thoughts ran with the past, of how she had been treated, what she wanted and needed, and why she asked me to make love to her.

It had been over 24 years since someone took their time making love to her and making her feel this way. I wasn't going to spoil that, but I was going work more intently.

I pushed into her, moving her legs back so I could get a different angle and lapped at her harder. Her moans became louder, I was afraid she would wake up Arron, so I eased off a bit.

Whatever I did when I eased off brought her over her edge. She bucked up at me and shot hot liquid all down my chin and neck. I was a bit shocked, as I had never experienced something like that with a woman before.

"Please, please, lick me again, make me come again. Lick me here," she begged, running her fingers over the spot she wanted licked. I did as she asked and with in a few minutes she gushed again, soaking everything.

"Oh Fuck Mom!" I mumbled as she came. Of course, after the initial shock of the first one, and the strength of the second one, not to mention it's heat and intoxication level to my senses, I licked every ounce of ejected liquid I could retain.

My throbbing cock was only getting worse, and I finally had to pull away and sit up on my knees. It stood out like a metal soldier in front of me.

Mom panted and whimpered, her body relaxing after I pulled away from her. She looked down her body at me, scooting herself up a bit for a better view.

"Is that what you have for me?"

I stroked it a bit, lubricating it with her juices that were on my hand.

"Yes. I want to feel deep inside of your wetness and love with it."

She smiled, "it's beautiful baby, just like you are." She opened her legs, inviting me to her pleasure. "Love me baby, push deep inside of me, show me how much you love me."

I wanted to call her something besides mom, and not Jeana. God, what could I call this woman that I was so in love with, who's beauty was overwhelming to my eyes and senses.

"Will you allow me that pleasure my Angel, to take you as my own?"

"Yes, please, make me yours."

I maneuvered to her openness, pointing myself towards her sodden sex and effortlessly slid inside her. I didn't go that deep, but she gasped. I pulled from her concerned that I had scared her or she realized that it was me and not my dad.

"No. No. Don't stop." she begged.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Bowen, you're not going to hurt me. Please, don't stop."

What the...she knew it was me and let me continue, how long had she... she played me right where she wanted me. Damn! I love this woman.

With that, I shoved as deep in her as I could, right up to the hilt of my size, meeting her hips to mine. She gasped again, forcing towards me. I felt her cervix with my hardened head. God she felt incredible inside! The heat that she extruded was remarkable! I had never felt another woman like this.

I pumped her moderately, but she wanted more. She built up her body and forced herself on me. I couldn't believe what she was doing. I was trying to take my time because I knew I wouldn't last long since I had been so turned on from eating her. She reached up and clasped her nails into my arms, drawing me to her.

"Deeper baby, all the way. Harder." Her hips moved in desperation with her voice. I felt her heat build and quickened my pace inside her. She met my every movement, her beautiful breast bouncing with her body. "Harder my lover, harder!"

"I can't go any harder mom, I'll hurt you."

"Hurt me, hurt me with your pleasure." she groaned and let loose a stream of liquid heat from inside, washing all over my cock and balls. "Come, come deep inside me, I need to feel your cream inside of me!"

"OH GOD! I'm gonna come!" I felt it building, like before in the truck.

She tightened herself around me and I couldn't hold it any more."Come, fill me!" she screamed. Her clenching muscles and heated insides pushed me over the edge.