My Mom The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers

He again took his time, allowing his eyes to trail from the swell of her ass, across the indentation of the small of her back and up her spine to her neck. Jason's thoughts returned to the women in the catalogs that he jerked off to. He suddenly wondered if they weren't wearing underwear in those shoots either. He remembered one of his favorite pictures, of a tall red head wearing a satin blouse and short skirt. Was it possible that had she leaned over the right way or crossed her legs that he would have been able to see a nipple or her pussy? Jason's heart was pounding by the time he finished; he just hoped that she wouldn't notice how long he was taking.

"Honey?" Suzy noticed that Jason's hands were lingering on the zipper and wondered if it was caught.

Jason froze, his hands still clasping the zipper.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Is everything ok back there? Is the zipper stuck?"

"Oh, uh, no everything is fine. All done." He stammered, kicking himself for being so obvious.

"Great, how do I look?" Suzy twirled around facing her son.

Jason stood frozen just inches away from his mother as he pondered his response. His eyes drifted from her eyes down her face to her neck and finally to her chest before returning back up to meet her gaze.

"Amazing. You look amazing."

Jason saw the color rush to his mother's cheeks as he spoke. She embraced him in a firm hug with her chest pressing against him.

"Thanks, Jason. Your support means a lot to me. I know I'm being silly but this is something that I've always wanted to do."

She released him and took a few steps back.

"But you didn't tell me about the panty lines. Does it look better now?" She asked as she turned her back to him, bent at her waist and ran her hands across her thighs and hips.

Jason's mouth hung open as his mother smoothed her dress out. Seeing her ass on display for him was too much.

"Much better. You should never wear panties again." He was horrified as he heard the words escaping his mouth.

Suzy flipped her head over her shoulder at her son and said teasingly, "You men are all the same. All you can think about is sex."

She straightened herself out and turned to leave. While she walked out of the dressing room she reconsidered what her son had said. Could it be that he was actually admiring her body, or was she just getting carried away?

Jason followed his mother back into the studio. Trailing several feet behind her, his eyes were glued to her ass as she strode across the room. He watched the fabric of the dress gliding across her bare backside with every step and for a brief moment he imagined himself grabbing her hips, bending her over, lifting up her dress to reveal her firm round ass and fucking her.

Jason stopped himself in his tracks and shook the image of his mother submitting to him from his head.

Suzy was slowly transforming from his mother into the living, breathing manifestation of one of his deepest sexual fantasies right before his eyes.

He struggled with the conflicting thoughts and emotions bubbling up inside of him as he watched her muscles flexing under the dress as if in slow motion. Jason thought about the smooth skin of her cheeks and extrapolated the brief glimpse of her skin until he visualizing her bare ass swaying in front of him. His penis continued to swell thinking about his mother's body. He tried in vain to snap himself out of it as she took her position.

The next ten minutes flew by in a blur as Eric put him back to work. After they finished, Jason again found himself unzipping his mother's dress while struggling not to be too obvious as his eyes lingered on her back and ass. Jason even pulled the dress away from her body as he unzipped her, giving him a brief but tantalizing glimpse of her bare ass.

The next outfit was a floral print peasant dress. Again, Eric showered her with compliments as she emerged from the dressing room.

Although this was the shortest of the three dresses it was a loose fitting outfit that did little to show off her body. That didn't stop Jason from staring at her though. He couldn't stop himself from wondering if she was wearing panties underneath the loose material. Jason felt guilty thinking about his mother like that, but he couldn't help himself. His teenage hormones were in overdrive and any available female body was a target for his imagination, especially one that looked as good as his mother's while she unwittingly acting out his adolescent fantasy.

"Ok, that wraps up the shoot. You did a great job Suzy, and you too Jason. You made a great assistant." Eric walked up to Suzy and reiterated that she was one of the prettiest women that he had seen in a long time and that she was a natural at modeling.

"Thanks," Suzy gushed, "but it looks like we still won't be leaving anytime soon." She said while looking out the window at the unrelenting snowstorm.

"So how did you like your first job as a professional model?"

"I loved it! It was just like I imagined. I love being in front of the camera, and I can't wait to do it again sometime."

"Well, I did have a few other jobs lined up for the week . We could keep going if you want. What do you say?"

"Yeah, let's do it. This is fun." She nudged her son.

"Yeah let's keep going..." He tried not to sound too eager to watch his mother dressing up and posing, "I can use the money." Jason was pleased with his save.

"Ok, let's see." Eric said while reading through the next folder.

"Are you comfortable doing a swimsuit shoot?"

Suzy thought about it for a second before responding. Jason's ears perked up while his mother mulled it over. Before he got his hands on his first Victoria's Secret catalog bathing suit ads were some of his favorites from the department store catalogs.

"I don't see why not, I mean I wear swimsuits all the time, what's the harm in a few pictures. Right?"

"I agree, but some women don't like to show off their bodies for the camera. But then again, few women have a body like yours." Eric threw in a little wink, knowing from experience that a steady stream of compliments would help keep his model willing to continue.

"Check in the dressing room, the first bathing suit should be on the same rack as the other dresses."

"Ok, I'll be right back."

Eric approached Jason as Suzy left the room.

"So, how about you Jason?"

"Huh?"

"This isn't so bad right?"

"Uh, no." He said, not sure where Eric was going.

"You're doing great, just keep up the good work."

"Thanks."

"I know it's not easy being around models, especially the first couple of times. It's hard not to look, even though it's your own mom, right?"

"Shit." He thought to himself, "He caught me staring."

"Uh..."

"It's ok, she has a great body. You just have to think of the models like mannequins. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the view, especially at your age, just try to think of her as an object not a person and certainly not you mother. Ok?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, that will make it much easier. Trust me, I do a lot of lingerie shoots in here and you should see some of those outfits. If I didn't just think of the models as objects instead of women I'd be jerking off after every shoot. Just take your mom for example. Some of these bathing suits are pretty skimpy and I need you to focus on your job. I can't afford to have you be afraid to touch her if I need you to fix something. Remember, she's not your mother; she's not even a woman. She's just a doll. Do you understand?"

"I think so." Jason didn't know what to make of the conversation. Was he really telling him that it was ok for him to ogle his mother?

"And don't forget to compliment her. Every woman loves a compliment, especially when she's showing a little skin. Trust me when I say that your mother is going to be nervous up there in a bathing suit under the hot lights. Let her know that she looks good. Don't feel weird about the fact that it's your mother; you're just doing your job. And that means that you need to be willing to touch her, whether that means fixing a crease in her outfit or pushing her hair from her face, and you need to reassure her that she looks good no matter what."

"Ok, I think I can handle that." He was starting to feel a little more confident.

"I know you're going to do a great job."

"Jason, honey." Suzy called out from the dressing room. "Can you come here for a minute?"

"Sure."

"Don't forget to compliment her Jason."

Jason stepped into the dressing room to find his mother wrapped in a white silk robe.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know about this." Jason saw that she looked nervous.

"You don't know about what?"

"I don't know if I can do this."

"Mom, this is your dream. What's stopping you?"

"Look at me." She said while opening her robe.

Suzy held the sides of the robe apart while her son took in the sight of his nearly naked mother. She stood before him in a dark red string bikini, accented with black stitching and silver sequins that glimmered in the light.

"I'm a 38 year old mother. I shouldn't be traipsing around some studio dressed like this with a stranger taking my picture."

Jason paused for a moment to enjoy the sight and then remembered Eric's advice.

"Mom, you look great. Remember, Eric is a professional. He does this for a living. He's probably immune to looking at beautiful women all day."

"Beautiful?" Suzy's eyebrows arched as she spoke.

Jason shuffled his feet for a moment before he spoke up.

"Of course, you look amazing in that bikini." He held his breathe and let the words hang between them. He wasn't sure if he was trying to boost her confidence or if he was actually flirting with his mother.

"Eric even said that you're a natural. Just think, after today you'll have your own portfolio to bring to the modeling agency."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, you have a hot body and you should be proud to show it off." He was surprised to hear the words coming out of his mouth.

His mind raced. "Did I really just tell my own mother that she has a hot body?" He thought to himself. "No, she's a model, just like Eric said. I'm just doing my job." He desperately needed to convince himself.

The bikini top showed off each of his mother's gorgeous breasts. Jason struggled to keep his eyes on her face. Her body was on full display for his horny teenage eyes. He was struggling to remind himself not to think of her as his mother, and that was the only thing that was keeping him sane as he took in the sight before him.

Suzy noticed the look in her son's eyes. She sensed that he was enjoying looking at her, and was flattered that such a good looking young man would find her attractive even if it was her son.

"What would your father say?"

"I think he would tell you to do it. This is your chance to live your dream."

"You're only saying that because you're my son." Suzy was watching her son's face, trying to gauge his reaction.

"That's not true. I'm not your son today; I'm the photographer's assistant. And my professional opinion is that you look hot, so let's get going."

"Really, so your opinion as a man and not my son is that I'm hot?" She teased him and pulled her robe further open, knowing how uncomfortable it would make him.

"Mom..." Jason's face turned beet red.

He tried to look away but his eyes kept returning to her breasts, which she noticed. Suzy didn't know what to think of the fact that her own son appeared to be ogling her like a piece of meat.

"You know you're a beautiful woman."

"That's not what I asked you."

"Ok, ok. You look hot, Mom. Is that better?" Jason wanted to just disappear. He didn't know how he ended up in this position. Not only was he lusting after his own mother, she made him admit to it too.

"Much better." She finished with a wicked smile.

Suzy dropped the robe and walked over to her son. With her hand on his face she kissed his cheek and whispered, "Thank you, but please stop calling me Mom." into his ear.

"Ok, Mo... Suzy." The words fell awkwardly from his lips. Her face was still next to his. He could smell her. He wanted to kiss her, but he knew better.

With the extra confidence boost from her son, Suzy was ready to show off her nearly naked body to a complete stranger. She found it comforting that he was a professional and that despite his encouragement he seemed detached. During the course of the different outfits Suzy noticed that she was getting more comfortable in front of the camera.

Jason followed his mother to the set, his eyes glued to the small red triangle stretched taut across her ass. He had seen his mother in bikinis before, but he had never before imagined what was underneath it. His penis swelled in his pants as his imagination ran wild.

In addition to handling the light for this shoot, Eric also gave Jason a small fan and a mister. He was instructed to lightly mist her body and use the fan to blow her hair back from her face. This was also the first shoot that required Jason to make a wardrobe adjustment.

Suzy was positioned with her back to the camera and was leaning forward slightly when Eric noticed that the back panel on her bikini had folded over at the edge. It was Eric's job to flatten the fabric out.

He was so entranced staring at his mother's long legs pouring out of the bikini bottom that he didn't hear Eric call his name the first time. There was a distinct urgency in his voice the second time he called Jason's name. Jason snapped out of it and hurried over to his mother.

Jason was so nervous that his hand jerked up to her bikini bottom. He pushed his finger underneath the edge of the material and ran the fabric through his thumb and forefinger to flatten it out. The back of his finger brushed against his mother's flesh, transferring her warmth to his hand. After he finished he watched in disbelief as his hand ran along the outside of her bikini across his mother's smooth ass, appearing as if to straighten out the material but he knew that his intentions were less pure. His hand only briefly caressed the gentle slope of his mother's backside before he decided better of it and returned to his position.

"Thanks honey." Suzy said over her shoulder while his heart raced. The brief but intimate touch sent a chill through her body as she kept her pose.

Jason's cock was growing with every second that he watched her. He could still feel her ass against his hand.

After the shoot was over Jason waited with bated breath for his mother to call out for help, but he knew it was just wishful thinking.

She returned in a shimmering silver bikini. The top and bottom halves of the bathing suit were attached by three interlocking circles that ran across her stomach. Though this bathing suit had more fabric than the last one, it also had the added benefit of the connected circles which ever-so-lightly tugged on the thin strip of fabric between her breasts. The effect of this was that even more of his mother's breasts were visible than before.

"Wow, you look great M..." Jason stumbled over his words, " I mean, Suzy."

"Are you sure I don't look silly?"

"Trust me, you look hot."

Feeling high from the compliment, Suzy struck a pose with her hands on her waist and thrust her hips out at her son. He watched as she posed, just for him. His hard-on was becoming harder for him to hide. Suzy noticed again that the look in her son's eyes was not the same one that she was used to. He was admiring her like a man admires a woman. The thought that she could elicit such a reaction flattered her especially from such a younger man, despite the fact that it was her son.

Even though she was use to wearing bikinis at the beach, she was shy at first posing like that in front of the camera. Knowing that Jason was enjoying the show helped to build her confidence and as her comfort level rose, so too did her awareness of how sexy the pictures would turn out. Suzy was no prude, and knew full well that swimsuit models looked hot in the catalogs and that Eric was counting on her body impressing the clients. After all, sex sells and Suzy was determined to make it as a model. Suzy used all of her womanly charms during the following shoots pouting, bending and flirting with the camera like she knew he wanted.

Suzy kept catching her son leering at her in a way that no son should be looking at his mother. She brushed off that idea, though, rationalizing that she was just getting caught up in the moment and was just feeling sexy herself. She couldn't deny that living out her lifelong fantasy and posing half naked for the camera was turning her on, and she starting letting her mind wander to thoughts of fucking her husband later that night.

The shoot was going along great until Eric asked Jason to make a minor adjustment to her hair. He approached his mother and lifted his hand to her face. As he moved to brush her hair away he realized that he was using the same move that he used when he went in for a kiss on a date. His eyes locked onto his mother's for a moment while the back of his fingers ran along her face, moving the errant hair to the side.

Jason and his mother both felt the sensuousness of his touch. Suzy recognized the look in his eyes. Beyond just being flattered, it made her feel sexy. Having someone gaze into your eyes with a look that says 'I want you' made her heart jump. Her lips parted and she held her breathe as her son brushed her hair away.

Nervously, he jumped back and managed to focus on the rest of the shoot. The next hour passed by with his mother dressed in a parade of different bathing suits. While they weren't all bikinis, they all did show off her body; which left Jason in a heightened state of arousal, constantly aware of his Mother's sexy body right in front of him. Suzy too was getting horny teasing both the camera and her son, but she kept her mind focused on thoughts of her husband.

"Well, the snow hasn't let up any. Shall we continue with the next assignment?" Eric asked as they wrapped up the last bikini shoot.

Suzy looked out the window and then at her son.

"What do you think Jason?"

"I think we should keep going. This will be great for your portfolio."

"He's right, Suzy. I think with these shots you'll have no problem getting signed by an agency."

"I can't believe that this is happening so fast!" She gushed. "I'm actually having a lot of fun too."

"I'm happy to see that you're so comfortable in front of the camera. Not everyone has the body and the camera presence that you have. I know I've already said this, but you really are a natural. Now let's see what the next assignment is."

Eric opened the next envelopes and then looked up at Suzy.

"I... I'm not sure if you'll want to keep going."

"Why not?"

"Well, this shoot is for lingerie."

Suzy turned to her son and then to Eric.

"What's the big deal about that? I've already shown off just as much of my body in a bikini as I would in any lingerie." Suzy knew that this was a totally different level than just bathing suits, but she secretly wanted to see how her son would react to seeing her in sexy lingerie.

"Are you sure?"

"What do you think Jason, should we stop or keep going?"

"Well, just like you said those bikinis are just as revealing as any lingerie is. Besides, we're all professionals here, right?" His heart was pounding in his chest at the thought of seeing his sexy mother parading around in lingerie.

"That settles it."

"Ok, Suzy you know what to do. We'll be out here whenever you're ready."

Jason's heart pounded in his chest at the thought of seeing his model, he was no longer thinking of her as his mother, in lingerie. Even if it didn't show any more skin he was thrilled that his adolescent fantasies were coming to life right before his eyes. A lingerie photo shoot would make any guy horny, and he was as horny as could be.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers