My Mom The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,645 Followers

"I still need to finish what I started upstairs." With her right hand working the vibrator, Suzy's left hand fished her son's cock out. She twisted around in her seat and wrapped her lips around his semi-rigid cock as he drove away. Suzy came again on the ride home as her son's cock exploded in her mouth. He had less cum the second time, but it was still too much for her to handle. By the time she pulled off of her son's cock, his cum was dripping from the sides of her mouth and down her neck.

Seeing that her husband's car wasn't in the driveway as they pulled into the garage, Suzy shed her coat and led her son up to her bedroom. They fucked for an hour before they finally heard a car pulling up to the house. The sense of danger heightened the thrill for Jason, knowing that he was fucking his mother on his parents bed as his father was about to enter the house. The added excitement was all he needed and he released another torrent of hot cum inside of his mother's pussy as his father approached the front door.

Jason relentlessly pounded his cock into his mother's aching pussy as if he would never fuck her again. The sound of the front door opening was interspersed with the sound of their sweaty flesh slapping against each other.

"Jason!" Suzy pleaded.

"Suzy, are you home?" Jason's father's voice was easy to hear through the open bedroom door.

Jason thrust his cock deep into his mother one last time as a final jet of his hot sticky cream filled her pussy. He held himself against her, knowing that they would hear footsteps in the dining room before there was any real danger of being caught. He looked down at his mother and saw a look of fear and lust in her eyes.

"Please?" She pleaded again.

Jason leaned in to kiss her one more time before he withdrew. He felt like an animal marking his territory, her body now belonged to him. He pulled his cock from between her legs and scooped up his clothes as he retreated to his bedroom.

Suzy only had a moment to collect her thoughts before she heard footsteps. She rolled out of bed and practically dove into her closet. She grabbed the nearest dress and covered herself quickly as he husband walked into the room.

"Oh, hi. I didn't think you were here. Didn't you hear me call your name?"

"Oh, uhhh..." She stammered as she tried to think on her toes, "I guess I was distracted by something between me... I mean on my mind." Her face lit up like a tomato as she realized how close she was to being caught.

"What's for dinner?"

"I'll, uh, think of something." Suzy couldn't take it anymore and pushed past her husband, her son's cum slowly dripping down her thigh as she walked.

She spent the night still wearing the lingerie underneath her dress as she cooked for and fed her two men.

While she was in the kitchen washing the dishes, Jason crept up behind her. One hand quickly moved beneath her dress and into her panties while the other pawed at her breasts. Jason kissed his mother's neck and drank in her scent.

"Come to my room after he goes to sleep." He whispered into her ear as his finger slipped into her pussy. He finger fucked his mother until she came and then left her to her work.

Suzy waited, nervously until her husband went to bed and then followed her son's request. His room was dark. The gentle glow from the hallway was all that he needed to see his gorgeous mother stepping out of her dress, once again revealing her lingerie. This time, however, she had removed her bra and panties and was only wearing the black garter and thigh high stockings. She quietly walked towards his bed and crawled on top of him. Jason was already naked. Suzy lowered herself onto her son's rock hard cock.

"Oh, yes!"

With her son's cock deep inside of her, she leaned over and set his alarm clock for 10 minutes before her husband's would go off. Jason saw what she was doing and suggested that they would need more time than that in the morning. Suzy gave them 30 minutes for a morning fuck before turning her attention back to her son. They fucked for another hour. Jason filled his mother with his cum two more times that night, Suzy lost track of how many orgasms she had. Afterwards, she collapsed onto him. With his cock still buried inside of his mother they turned over and fell asleep in each others arms. Beginning a pattern that would continue nearly every day from that point on, Suzy awoke to the feeling of her son's growing erection inside of her pussy.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,645 Followers