My Mom, The Porn Star

Story Info
I video my hot mom.
9.7k words
4.5
251.2k
238
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read the title, you know it's a bit of an unusual story. I mean, your mom probably isn't a porn star and, well, truthfully, mine isn't exactly one, either, though there is a porn video out there on the internet that she had me take of her. Two of them, actually. Yes, she wanted me to make a porn of her. Not right at first but then she really liked the idea.

I need to tell you something about my mother first before I go into how all this came about.

My mom's name is Marie and she's thirty-nine years old. My parents are divorced and I'm an only child.

My name is Ross and I'm eighteen, a senior in high school.

Mom is Head Cashier at a local bank branch and she's quite attractive. Most of my friends refer to her as a 'MILF' and I expect you know what that means.

She's medium height and has long honey-blond hair that she sometimes wears up and she has a curvy figure. I just went and looked at her bras and can tell you that they're labelled D-cup. Now that I've seen them, not her bras, her boobs, I can tell you that she's not a saggy old woman, she's pretty hot, I can tell you for sure.

And, just recently, I was now eighteen, she'd started wearing less around the house. I wasn't sure why but, if you'd see my mom, you'd know I was very appreciative. On weekends, she would often come down just in her bra and panties and, depending on which ones she wore, I could often make out the hair around her pussy which was reddish-brown.

She was also kind of flirty. She'd give me hugs when she was dressed like that, or undressed like that, telling me how cute I was, how I must turn on all the girls at school, she even asked if she was giving me a hard-on. Yeah, she's pretty hot. And I told her she was which seemed to please her no end.

She also started wearing teeshirts and panties with no bra which was almost like wearing no top at all. I really think she liked to keep a bulge in my shorts whenever she could and that was much of the time.

"Look who's got a stiffie," she would say, often followed by, "Maybe you'd better go take care of that."

Once I said, "Maybe I'll do it right here, right now, so you can watch," and she told me to go ahead. I didn't but I really think she would have watched. And, no doubt, enjoyed it thoroughly.

What really got this story started began on a Saturday afternoon when I was eating a sandwich for lunch and mom was outside on the patio cleaning the glass slider, spraying it and wiping the pane with towels.

She had on some worn denim jeans and a red button-up blouse that was only buttoned about halfway up and open enough that her full, heavy breasts showed almost to her nipples. As she cleaned the glass, they swung back and forth quite delightfully as I watched.

I got up and went to my room and got the camcorder she'd given me for my birthday and walked to the door to get a better view and to get it down so I could watch it on my computer whenever I wanted. After I was watching and videoing her for a minute, she told me to go away and waved her hand sideways shooing me away which, of course, I was not about to do. The view was simply too good to miss and I knew she was enjoying the attention just as much as I was enjoying taking it all in.

The sun was brightly illuminating the globes of her beautiful, smooth breasts and as she reached up high, they almost became fully bared.

She kept teasing me about ogling her and to go away, that I'm a naughty boy but I knew it was also turning her on as well.

"You just want to see my boobs, you horny boy," she said through the glass as she sprayed the cleaner directly at my face and wiped it off, wiggling her breasts delightfully for me.

"I'm making a porno of you, Mom, I might just upload it to some porn site so everybody can see my hot mom."

"You're such a bad boy, Ross, taking advantage of your mother like this."

But I kept recording the view she kept giving me.

"Oh, no, you've seen enough, now go away," she said as she polished the glass in a circle making her tits jiggle and sway. Then, she put her arm over them in a false show of modesty.

"Come on, Mom," I said, "they look great, pull them out for me," and she swept a hand down inside her blouse and pulled one out keeping her hand over it, then tucked it back inside and brought out the other, also covered by her hand. Then she tucked it back in, leaving me admiring her cleavage which was deep and lovely as she went on polishing the glass round and round. With that, she sprayed window cleaner at my face again, laughing.

She kept wiping the window, reaching up to the top, bending over to get the bottom, always looking at me, smiling, teasing; her breasts just barely staying in.

"Get 'em out, Mom, I wanna see 'em," I said through the glass as she turned her head looking around out back. We lived in a townhouse condo, Mom and I, and I know she didn't want any nosy neighbors seeing her flash her own son. She knew she was driving me crazy. I'm eightteen and she's gorgeous and they're almost hanging outside her half-fastened blouse.

She kept wiping and polishing, those beauties swaying so sensuously, almost exposed but just not quite.

"Come on, I'll upload this so the whole world can see how beautiful your boobs are, come on. Think of all the guys who'll masturbate to this, to those beauties of yours, Mom," I goaded her.

She looked around behind her raising my hopes that she was ready to bare them to me and, with my video, to the world.

Mom turned back to me, grinned widely and pulled the left one out to show me her nice big pink nipple that was all hard and poked-out in the middle and she smiled saucily at me, then tucked it back inside and sprayed some more cleaner on the window. Then she started wiping back and forth again as her boobs swung and quivered just barely held captive in her gaping blouse.

I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit as my camcorder took it all in.

She then looked around again, then back at me grinning, knowing she's driving me crazy, then pulled the left one out showing me her nipple all softly pink and pretty.

Then, leaving the left one out, she pulled her blouse aside and lifted the other out into the fresh air and sunlight, fueling my lust to new heights, giving me this cute, naughty smile as my dick hardened like never before.

Then, damn, back in her blouse they went.

"Come on, Mom, leave 'em out, they're beautiful. And you're making me crazy, just leave them out," I yelled through the glass.

She wiped some more, surely the glass was totally clean by now, I knew she was just stalling me, teasing me, making me go nuts with this.

Then she looked around one last time and reached in to pull the right one out, then its lovely companion, and began spraying the glass again, shining the window in circles, pressing her nipples right against the glass, flattening them some as she smiled at me while I videoed it all.

She turned to make sure no one else was watching as her large breasts hung out of her red blouse swinging to and fro as she wiped the glass. Then she bent over for another cloth and polished the glass some more as her hand rubbed her breast sexily and began pinching her nipples as she stuck out her tongue at me filming her.

Then, she moved to the glass and rubbed her breasts on the shiny clean surface as I videoed every moment, followed by a final wipe with a clean cloth.

She then leaned toward the door and planted a wet kiss on the glass, tucked her breasts into her blouse and came inside.

"Did you get everything your dirty little mind wanted for your video, Ross?"

"It was a good beginning, you've got the sexiest boobs on earth, Mom, you should leave them out for me to admire. I love seeing them."

"I'll bet you do, you horny little boy. You'd really like that wouldn't you, your mom trotting around all day long with her tits on display so you could run off and masturbate that little penis of yours?"

"What I'd really like Mom is for you to keep them out so I could masturbate right here in front of you. Wouldn't you like to watch me do that? I'd love to do it."

"God, you would, wouldn't you?"

"Try me," I challenged, ready to do it if she said okay. I was now raging with horniness after being teased relentlessly by my hot mother.

Chapter 2

"Well, I've seen guys do it before, I guess I could watch it again, go ahead if you feel the need," she told me and sat down on a kitchen chair.

"I will if you get them out again."

She reached in and pulled each large lovely breast out as I began lowering my shorts. I kicked them away and stood there in my briefs.

"Hmm, I think you've gotten bigger since I used to wash that little weenie of yours. It was so cute, let's see what's happened to it since then."

I stooped down pulling my briefs off as my dick sprang out in all its readiness.

"My, my, that's quite a 'girl-pleaser' you've got there, lover-boy. I think you're turning your mother on," and she got up and went to the pantry with her breasts swaying so sensuously and got the cooking oil and handed it to me, saying, "I wouldn't want you chafing that pretty penis of yours."

I dribbled a little oil on my hand and stood there in front of her only about three feet away as I began stroking up and down.

"It's really hot when you play with 'em, Mom, that would really help me a lot."

"Oh, anything I can do to help my boy get his jollies," she replied as her hands began rubbing her full breasts. She licked her fingertips and began circling them around her nipples as I jacked back and forth.

Well, I tried to make it last but you can imagine that all the teasing I'd gotten had me pretty excited and I'd only been doing it for about two minutes when I began to groan, arched my back and cum began spurting out the end of my cock, most of it falling on the floor between us but some hitting her feet.

"You certainly cum like a man, Ross, you'd better be careful when you use that on girls you know."

"What girls, Mom?" I asked her as I still stroked my cock, after all, it had remained rock-hard.

"Don't tell me you haven't had that nice dick of yours invited to pleasure one of the girls in your school?"

"Not a chance, this thing is still virgin," I told her holding it up.

"And here I am teasing you, making you even hornier than normal, whatever normal might be at your age. You look like you could do it again. Shall I tease you a bit more?" she said as she stood up and pulled my head down to her breasts and rubbed my face in them.

"So maybe that'll help you get off a second time," she said naughtily as she sat back down.

I moved a little closer this time as I began stroking in earnest, really turned-on that my mom's beautiful boobs were right there so close. She was slowly rubbing and pinching her nipples while I went back and forth.

"This may be taking care of your horniness but it's sure making my own go crazy," she said smiling up at me.

"You can join me, Mom," I said coyly.

"Oh, sure, just get naked and get myself off, oh, right."

"I could video it and think how many guys could watch it on the internet," I goaded her.

"Come on, Ross, I think you got enough of your mother already. Boobs are one thing, my pussy's another."

"It sure is," I quipped. "But you'd need to shave it to fit in with the porn vids these days," I laughed.

"I know that's the big thing now but why bother, who's gonna see it but me," she posed.

I raised my hand and she immediately came back with "You wish."

"I do, Mom, I do wish," I told her as I stroked on getting nearer and nearer.

"I sit here with my boobs out while you jack-off, what else does my son want?"

"Oh if you only knew, if you only knew."

"I think I know and I suspect you're having very naughty thoughts about your very own mother."

"I think they're fun thoughts if you ask me. I think I should add to this video and I should get you while you're shaving your pussy."

Now, how's that for putting it right out there? She was still sitting there with her boobs out so I asked her, "How's it feel with them out like this, in the fresh air being admired?"

She laughed and told me, "Well, if I'm honest, I rather love it. Maybe I'm really a nudist at heart? Or maybe an exhibitionist? Maybe both?"

"All I know, Mom, is that you're a super-beautiful woman and you would turn on any guy there is. Including me. I'd love it if you dressed like this around the house. Or even in less. I like it like this, too. I could go naked like this, too."

"Oh, boy, and what would people think?"

"Who would know? You don't think I'd tell anybody do you? This is just our own little fun secret."

"And I'd have you jacking-off all the time then," she came right back with.

"So what? I'd do it here and you can watch or I do it in my room where you can't? Did you like seeing me do it? Seeing me cum?"

She laughed and said, "It was the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time, yes, I did enjoy it, Ross. Now, are you happy?"

"Yes, but I'd be happier if you were naked, too. Then I could try shaving you. I could add that to the porn video."

"I might let you put what you've taken so far on a website somewhere but my pussy? Well, that's rather different, Ross, quite different indeed."

"That part I'd just keep for myself and a copy for you, I'd let you video me if you wanted."

"You really want to do this, don't you? You know no one could ever see this but you and me. I mean what you might video from now on...if I let you do it."

As soon as she said it that way, I knew I had a chance.

"What if I showed you how to use the camcorder, I could let you video me doing this?" I asked as I slowly stroked along.

"Now it's me taking a movie of you jacking off? What an active dirty mind you have Ross."

"It happens when a guy has the sexiest woman on earth around all the time especially when she's got her beauties out for me to admire. Come on, I'll show you how to take the video."

She agreed and I took a few minutes to show her how to do pans and close-ups, how to frame a scene, how to vary the angles to get a good shot. And, all the time with my dick hard and standing straight out.

We went up to my bedroom and I pulled down the covers trying to ignore the stains already there. I got dressed again so I could start out that way and take my clothes off like I'd come home from school and was home alone.

So she shot me coming into my room and going to my closet, reaching up and pulling down a couple of Playboys which I tossed on the bed. Then off with my shirt and shorts to stand there with my briefs tented out as I could see her taking a closeup.

I slowly lowered my briefs exposing my hard cock while she moved around getting it from several angles. I gripped it with my hand and gave a few strokes, then went to my nightstand and got out the bottle of lube.

I lay down, my dick standing straight up and squirted a circle of lube around the head as she was zooming in and wrapped my fingers around and began sliding up and down as she pulled back to get my face in the picture.

She circled around my bed with the camera, leaning down to video me, her breasts so heavy and lush under her, softly swaying as she moved, I so wanted to reach over and take one but the video was supposed to be of me alone.

So, I kept stroking with my left hand, holding the Playboy with the other and in a few minutes I knew I was close so I began groaning so Mom would know.

She got pretty close to my cock as I came closer and closer and when my cum began spewing up, I could see that she was doing a closeup of the action.

I stroked a bit more, then she stopped the video and put it down on the bed, bent over me, those delicious breasts suspended over me and kissed me as her hand rubbed my chest. Her tongue slipped in and explored a bit before she lifted back up and silently left my room.

I lay there, cum all over my belly, the happiest guy on this earth. I just lay there for about a half hour reliving each minute of the afternoon.

Then, I got up, slipped on my briefs and went downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen, folding laundry on the table. As I went around her I saw that her boobs were still loose and in the open.

"Oh, wow, those for me?" I asked hoping so much that she was now willing to have them out for me to admire.

"Well, I've seen them lots before, so it's not for me. You seemed to enjoy them so much, well, just trying to make my boy happy."

"You're sure making me happy, Mom. Um, do I have to go back up to my room to get myself off or can I do it while I look at your beautiful boobs?"

"I've already watched you twice, even videoed it once, why not...go ahead, have fun," she said and leaned back in her chair as I got the cooking oil again and began.

I could do this forever, I thought as I went up and down, so hard standing there in front of my topless mom, looking so sexy with her big beauties outside her blouse.

"Oh, Mom, I hope you go around like this all the time now, will you? Just don't button your blouse, just let them out for me, I love it," I begged as I slid my slippery hand back and forth.

"Actually the fresh air feels nice on them and it's also nice to have them appreciated by an admirer."

"Oh, I'm an admirer, all right, look at how hard they make me," I said as I lifted my hand off my cock so she could see how swollen and stiff it was. But I didn't let go long, no, I was back to stroking tightly, getting the feelings to rise, nearing what I could feel was to be a great cum.

Then, right as I felt the first throb, I stepped toward her to spew my cum on those beautiful breasts of hers as we both laughed.

Her breasts were now splattered with my cum as she said, "I should make you lick that off, young man," in a reproachful voice.

"It might take me quite a while, Mom, but I guess I should, huh?"

"Well, then, I just think you should. And, take all the time you need; after all, you got me all covered like this," she said as she nodded down to her naked breasts.

So, I knelt next to her and began licking the globs of my cum off her soft breasts. It didn't really taste like much and it was really hot to lick her breasts. Then I lifted one up to take its nipple in my mouth as she gazed down at me smiling so sweetly.

I licked around the broad, pink nipple over and over, then across the erect center, feeling its excited hardness and pulled it into my mouth to suck while running my tongue back and forth across it.

My other hand went to her opposite breast to feel its warmth and softness while I sucked and sucked so happily.

Then I felt it.

Chapter 3

Her hand had dropped down to begin playing with my rock-hard cock. It was the first time she had touched me there and I knew things were about to change for the two of us. Exactly how much or in what way wasn't clear yet but there would be changes now.

Her thumb began rubbing the precum around on the head while I happily sucked her nipple. She leaned over to kiss my cheek as I heard her whisper, "I love you Ross, this is so nice, just you and me, making each other happy."

I sucked her boobs for a while longer, until it was getting toward dinnertime and she got up to finish cooking our supper, still with her lovelies out for me to admire.

I hadn't put my briefs back on, just going with the flow of how things seemed, she didn't seem to mind that I was naked and I was loving every minute of showing my mom what I had.

We ate supper like that, me, totally naked with a massive hard-on, Mom with her breasts framed in her open blouse, smiling at me as I drank-in her curvy voluptuousness.

"Mom, this is really the way to live. I can't believe we're like this but I want you to know that you've made your son a very happy guy."

She slid her hands under her breasts and lifted them, saying, "Anything to help my horny boy be happy."