My Mom, The Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything, you really mean, anything?" I asked as I took a stroke or two.

"Um, maybe I need to rephrase that. How about anything I can do with my boobs to make you happy."

Well, it was better than nothing, wasn't it?

"Can you just dress like this from now on, with them out for me to see?"

"Yes, I think I could do that, is that all?"

"Um, can I, um, can I touch them whenever I want? They're so beautiful and you're so sexy, I just want to touch them and hold them."

"So you want to play with them, too. I might have known. I have such a horny boy. And, I expect you'll be masturbating all the time hoping I'll watch you do it, am I right?"

I hoped I wasn't pushing things too far so I tried being low key about it, "Well, maybe we can try it like that, okay?"

She laughed and said, "Sure, why not. But if I don't want you doing it at some particular time or other, I expect you to stop if I say to."

I told her that I would and she asked me if I wanted to go in the family room to watch some TV.

"So what's on tonight?" she asked.

"Can we just leave it off? I'd rather play with these," as I rested my hand on her warm, soft breast.

"I thought that might be what you'd want to do. I liked it when you sucked them earlier, Ross," and she leaned back, resting her head on the sofa back as I put my head in her lap to take one of her soft, round nipples into my mouth and begin sucking the hard center as I stretched out on the rest of the sofa.

As I was sucking one and playing with the other, my whole body tensed when I felt her hand rest on my cock.

"Go get the lube and I'll do this for you," she said softly and I jumped up and ran upstairs to retrieve the little bottle and brought it back down as fast as I could, quickly settling back in place.

I felt the cool liquid drizzling onto the head of my cock, then her fingers wrap around and begin.

Oh, how many times had I done this myself? But having her do it, oh, man, this was heaven, it felt so, so good. I just lay there sucking and feeling as she did my dick sliding her slippery hand slowly up and down, sometimes gripping me tight, other times looser, softly gliding up and back. I knew I wouldn't last long, she was that good.

"You look happy, Ross. My horny little boy sucking his mommy's tit while she makes his nice horny penis happy. That's what you've wanted, isn't it?"

"Ummm-hmmm," I agreed not letting her out of my mouth.

She slid her hand to the top of my dick and began twisting it around the head, she obviously knew what felt good and it did feel so good.

It was the ultimate, I thought, laying there with my head in her lap softly sucking her boob while she slowly, lovingly masturbated me so sensuously. My dick had never felt this good.

You won't be surprised to know that I was soon cumming as her hand moved up and back, now even slipperier now that I was covered in my cum.

"Mmm, mumm, oh, Mom, oh, unhhhh," I groaned as my semen spurted up landing back down on her hand and my stomach. She kept stroking me for a minute more, then lifted her hand to her mouth and licked off my cum.

I moaned and groaned in wonderful pleasure as she said, "My boy looks pretty pleased. You sure have a lot of cum, you know. Be careful who you shoot it into."

I let go of her nipple so I could tell her, "You're the only one I want to shoot it into, Mom," and took her nipple back.

"You are such a naughty boy, Ross. Wanting to put this inside your own mother," she said giving it a squeeze as I grinned up at her so happily nestled in her arm as she rubbed her hand over my stomach.

"Oh, Mom, that was so better than whenever I do it. You do the best," I told her and raised up and kissed her lips. For the first time in our lives, both our mouths were opened for a kiss, things were different now.

"Well, I'm glad to make my boy feel good. And it feels nice to me when you suck me like this," she said smiling down as my lips puckered around her nipple.

I lay there in her arms sucking her lovely breast for a while until she told me that she needed to go have a pee which I did as well.

She never covered herself the rest of the night, her breasts remained on view and I greatly admired them. As happens with teen boys, their effect was showing in my dick again which I figured needed attention so I began rubbing it up and down.

"Horny again? My, my, I have such a virile son. And one that says he wants his mother to have sex with him. Such a naughty boy you are, Ross. Your own mother. Maybe I should never have shown you these," she said lifting her breasts with her hands. But I knew she didn't really mean it.

So, I went up to bed and jacked-off happy and content in having my mom's boobs on display for me now. It felt like heaven and I slept like a baby.

I got up the next morning and went and peed and pulled on my briefs and went downstairs.

There was Mom in the kitchen, at the table reading the paper, wearing just panties. Oh, happy day.

"Morning, sunshine, like what you see this morning?" she asked sultrily.

"Oh, Mom, what's it look like?" I said as I stood there with my briefs poked out.

"Bring that over here, son, let me see what I'm doing to my boy."

I stepped over to her and she pulled my briefs down as my dick sprung up standing straight out.

She bent over and kissed the end, then slid her wet lips down over it and began sucking.

I almost felt lightheaded as she sucked on me, I've never felt anything that good before. Her mouth was warm and wet and soft and each pull on me sent shivers through my whole body as I stood there connected to my beautiful, sexy mother.

"Oh, Mom, oh, that feels so good," I moaned and she lifted off me and spit on her palm and finished me by hand as I spewed my cum on her hot boobs.

"Look what you got all over me, Ross, you need to rub that into my boobs, they say it's good for them," she grinned as I happily complied with her request.

"Now, let me make you whatever you want for breakfast now that I've got your friend there calmed down a bit. What would you like?"

I told her French toast and she whipped up a batch and served it to me covered with melting butter, bending over to brush her breasts across my grateful face.

"I love teasing my horny boy, the boy that wants to put this inside his mother," she said as she reached down to squeeze my penis. "He's a naughty boy wanting to have sex with his mommy."

I was hungry and the French toast was warm and delicious, she puts a little vanilla and cinnamon in it that I really like, but I also wanted to tell her just how naughty she was making me.

I sat back so my dick was pointing up and said, "Mom, there isn't a single guy in the world who wouldn't want to have sex with you. And with us dressing like this, or undressing like this, which is what it is, well, you see what your beautiful boobs do to me. So, of course, I want to put this inside you," as I leaned back raising my hard dick even higher.

"But you enjoy looking at them, we both know that, Ross, so, as your mommy, I want to make you a happy boy."

"There are other ways you can make me a happy boy, you know," I said, grinning at her as she took a pretend slap at my face.

"Nasty horny boy. All he thinks about is that penis of his."

"Nah, Mom, I think about those beautiful boobs of your's, too."

"I just got you off, boy, now you want even more," she teased, playfully slapping my dick.

"I want whatever I can get from my beautiful, sexy mom," I teased back as I reached over to softly pinch one of her nipples.

"You like playing with 'em, don't ya, Ross? Well, let's clean up the dishes, I need to shower. I don't suppose you'd like to join me, would you? Just to make sure by boobs get good and clean?"

I'm not sure if my cock could get any harder but it if could, that would have done it.

"Oh, yeah, that would be great. I'll try to really get you as clean as I can," I lusted.

"I'll bet you will, Ross, I'll bet you will," she said as I followed her back to her bathroom. I was already naked and was watching every move she made as she pulled her panties down to the floor.

She rubbed the front of her between her legs, saying, "Umm, need to shave I think. I'm sure you don't mind watching," and she got out a can of shave gel and a razor and did her underarms, then legs.

"Would my son like to shave me here?" she asked patting her pussy.

"Yeah, that would be great," I told her as she sat on the toilet seat spreading her legs apart while I sat on the tile floor.

"Just use plenty of shave cream and go slow. Oh, and be sure and rub it around really well to get a good lather and make your mother happy."

Chapter 4

I was pretty sure what that meant, so I put some on and began rubbing my fingers through it all along the slit between her legs and around the pretty, plump lips that felt so soft and sexy to my touch.

I was looking up at her as I rubbed through the shave cream, her smile letting me know it felt good. I kept running my finger up and down along the crevice, over and over, as the fingers of my other hand spread it around.

"Mmm, you're doing that very nicely, Ross. I had an idea you'd do a nice job of it. Feels good."

"Yeah, you feel good to me, I like doing this," I told her as my fingers caressed her pussy as her legs opened even further.

"I rather thought you would, being the horny boy you are. So, you not only like your mommy's boobs, you rather fancy her pussy, too, don't you? Such a bad boy."

"This is sure giving me bad thoughts about my mommy, that's true," I said as I took the first smooth swipe of the blade. It was really pretty easy to shave her and I soon had her done.

"Like what kind of bad thoughts?" she asked as she turned on the water in the sink next to her and got a washcloth wet and handed it to me. I wiped her clean and started to stand up.

"Oh, before you answer, you need to check and make sure you got me really smooth, Ross. You know how?"

I started to feel her pussy to see how smooth it was when she said, "Your tongue is much better and can tell if I'm really smooth," she said grinning down at me.

How could I ever pass up such an invitation as this, I thought as I leaned forward to take my first lick. It was that first touch of my tongue to my mother's pussy that sealed my fate as a guy who loved to give oral to women.

Pure sex, that's what it was. My wet tongue sliding softly over her silky-smooth pussy lips, so warm and plump to my touch. I just never wanted to stop.

So I didn't, I just kept licking and probing and playing with my tongue on her.

"Mmm, I think you've checked by now to see if I was nice and smooth, Ross. I think you're just being a naughty boy now, taking advantage of your mother. I'm going to have to tell you to stop, you know, you're getting your mother all excited and she might do something naughty then herself. You might even give her an orgasm. That would be very naughty, now, wouldn't it? A horny son giving his mommy a lovely orgasm with his wonderful tongue? That would be so naughty. But so nice."

I knew that was exactly what I wanted to do. I'd thought lots about blow jobs and hand jobs and fucking but it was always about what I would get out of it. I'd really never thought about what the other person might get out of it...until now.

Now I wanted more than anything in the world to give my mother, my beautiful, hot, sexy mother an orgasm that she would remember, hopefully, forever.

So I kept licking and sucking and tonguing as I began hearing her breathing deepen along with some occasional soft moans. Then she reached down and spread her pussy open for me to get farther inside and I could tell she really liked that.

"Oh, oh, inside, yes, like that, oh, so good, omigod, you're gonna make meee...uh, UH, UNH, UNH, ahh, mmm, oh, Ross, oh, baby, mmm, don't stop," she cried out as I licked and licked and tongued while I held her hips feeling her tremble and shake.

That had to be it, it was sure strong, sure powerful. Wow and I did it. I gave a grown woman an orgasm and it seemed like a good one.

"Oh, Ross, come here, honey," she cooed as she pulled me up from the floor and began kissing me hugging me to her, my dick nestled between her legs right where I wanted it to go in.

As her tongue slithered around the inside of my mouth, I began slowly pushing my hips, pressing my dick up to her pussy, trying to ease it in.

"Ummmp-ummhh," she moaned wanting me to stop. I figured I'd better pull back or I might lose everything I'd gained. As soon as I did, we just kissed for a few minutes more, then she moved apart just a bit and said, "Well, I guess we still have time for our shower," and she turned on the water, waited until it was warm and then got in, pulling me in with her by my hard cock.

"Let's have you get me nice and clean first," she said handing me the soap.

I lathered my hands and went directly for her beauties right there in front of me as she turned off the water. No sooner had my soapy hands cupped her breasts when I learned why showering with a female is so marvelous. Nothing feels better than soap-slathered boobs under your hands.

I stood there, rubbing over her wonderfully soft breasts as she watched me, her hand slowly pulling back and forth on my cock.

"Oh, wow, this just gets better," I gasped as she smiled knowingly. "Can we shower like this every morning? Think of the water we'll save," I kidded.

"You just want a chance to feel-up your mother. Such a horny boy you are."

"You're right about that. You're feeling how horny I am," I reminded her as she slowly moved her hand back and forth as I moved over her body with my hands.

As I trailed down her body, soaping her as I went, she spread her legs invitingly so I could rub her clean underneath. She smiled at me the whole time. Then she turned and kept her legs apart bending over some while I got up under her from the rear. And such a nice rear it was.

She turned the water back on to rinse down, then shut it off again.

"Time to get this really clean, Ross, lean back," she said as she lathered her hands and began masturbating me in the warm, humid shower stall. She was using both her hands, still smiling rather seductively at me as my face, undoubtedly showed great pleasure.

"Does this feel nice to my horny little boy? Not so little right here," she cooed as she gently squeezed, then went back to pulling back and forth, now with one hand under me, rubbing and cleaning my balls.

"Oh, it feels really good, really good," I said softly.

"Does it make my boy feel good?"

"Oh, real good," I told her.

"Is my horny boy going to cum? Cum all over his mother, all over her body?"

"It won't be long, oh, it feels so good," I got out and right about then, the cum started spurting out onto my mom's stomach and abdomen to drool down her pussy.

"Oh, OH, MOM, OH, UH, mmm, oh, wow, that is so good," I groaned.

"My horny boy got his cum all over his mommy's pussy. I'll bet you'd love to put it inside next time, wouldn't you, my horny boy?"

"You're just teasing me now, aren't you."

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"I know you are, Mom, come on," I told her as she still slowly stroked me with her soapy hands.

"Okay, let's rinse off and, if you want, we can dry each other off," she said as she turned on the water.

We were soon out and drying each other off which was nice but the shower was way better.

"Are you staying like this, Ross?" she asked me looking me up and down.

"If it's okay with you. I kind of like being like this so my hot mom can see what she does to me."

She laughed and asked, "I was going to slip on a pair of panties but I'll wear whatever my horny boy wants," she said patting me on the cheek.

"I kinda like you like this, Mom."

"I rather thought you might," she said laughing. "Okay, you get me naked now, happy?" she asked as she reached down to gently tweak my cock.

I was amazed at how sexual we had become. My mother has always, I think, been proud of her body, she does look really good, and she's always been kind of a tease.

But washing the glass slider window when I was obviously ogling her and videoing her doing it, somehow raised it all to a new level. A quite wonderful new level.

So, did I like being teased by my sexy mom?

Oh, yeah. And look where it had gone. I was now naked with her all the time, able to touch what I saw, getting hand jobs, even some sucking. I'd even given her oral sex and I made her have a really good orgasm. That was terrific.

So, yes, I loved the teasing. Who wouldn't?

We spent the rest of the day doing chores around the house naked as can be. I really wanted to help out with the things that needed to be done around the house now, after all, there were benefits to be gained, right?

So, I dusted, polished the furniture, vacuumed, took out the trash, pulling on a handy pair of shorts, of course, emptied the dishwasher, put away my clean clothes, just anything my beautiful, naked mom wanted me to do.

It was mid-afternoon by the time we got everything done and she asked if I wanted to watch a movie or something.

"We could unlock the computer and look at some porn?" I asked, trying my most winsome smile.

"Oh, such a horny boy. Now that I can see you all the time, that just never gets soft, does it?" she asked as she gave my dick a pat.

"Not with my beautiful mom like this, it doesn't."

"Well, you're eighteen, I guess we could do that," she said and I got the laptop and we sat on the sofa together as she typed in the access code to change the settings.

Soon we were looking at porn video sites. Mom had recommended we look at 'amateur' and 'homemade' because those were usually real people and not porn stars which I'd already seen were kind of fake, a lot of them.

"How about 'mom and son,'" I suggested and she typed it in.

Wow, there were a bunch and we started watching them. The first few were obviously fake, just cheap porn flicks with horrible acting. There were others that, either didn't have any sound or they were foreign, some in languages I didn't know at all. Some were Asian but there were a few that were either American or English.

There were a few that were Asian that were pretty sexy. One had a guy, looked to be maybe eighteen or so, walking into the bathroom and there's his good-looking mom showering. He's embarrassed and leaves quickly.

Then, she gets dressed and goes to his room and he's on his bed, his back to her but obviously jacking-off. He pulls up his pants but she sits down and starts rubbing the bulge in his pants.

As we watched this, my mom dribbled some lube on her hand and began stroking me.

"I really like watching these with you, Mom, let me get the video cam so I can get us on a video."

"Um, no faces, okay? That's the only way I'll let you do it, okay?"

I jumped up and ran to my room and came back for her to continue stroking me.

"Let's start over, okay?" I asked as I shot my dick standing hard as her hand came over, dropping one of her nice boobs into the frame.

Chapter 5

The porn vid was still running as Mom masturbated me while I recorded her pleasuring me. The Japanese mom was now being fucked and fucked hard by her son from behind as I asked my mom, "Maybe we should do that?" nodding to the laptop's screen.

"Just enjoy this, horny boy," she said and a few minutes later, I got a great cum shot of my dick going off and it splattering down on my mom's hand.

"But what they're doing looks like more fun."

"Hush, just enjoy," she said and I relaxed, sat back and let her do what she was so good at doing. And I got it all on video.

After, she had wiped up, she said, "You should be happy with what you're getting, Ross. I know you want to fuck your mommy, you've made that very clear. But, it's considered naughty to do that. We've already done a lot and all you want is more."