My Mom, The Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Mom but look at you. You're so sexy. Can I give you oral again? I'd just love to."

"Well, all this has gotten me in a real state. And it's nothing you haven't done before, I suppose. And, I think you do owe me some pleasure of my own, Ross. After all, I've been very nice to you."

"You have, yes, so very nice," I said as I slipped down to the floor as she leaned back, widening out for me.

I had found that my mom was pretty all over, everywhere, including her lovely pussy which I began licking up and down. She reached down to spread herself open for me, smiling as I wiggled my tongue inside, groaning, "Oh, my boy knows how to make his mommy feel so good."

Yes, I did and I loved doing it. I wanted more, it was true, but we had already begun doing so many hot, sexy things since she first teased me with her boobs.

This time, I watched her intently while I licked and tongued her, I wanted to memorize every expression on her face as I brought her to orgasm, it was the sexiest, most erotic vision I had ever seen. Her face was one of true ecstasy when she began to just slightly tremble, then moan and gasp until she simply erupted in sexual bliss.

"Oh, Ross, baby, come up here," she said, pulling me up over her as she dropped back on the sofa. We were kissing, her tongue moving in my mouth as I felt her hand grip my dick and pull it to her pussy as she whispered, "Fuck me, Ross, fuck me, I want you so much," and I pushed my hips forward as I felt my cock enter her warm, slippery insides.

I just pushed it inside and stopped, keeping it deep inside, knowing everything had now changed, that my mother was now my lover, my beautiful, sexy lover. Then I began moving back and forth as I finally felt what it was like to have sex. I now knew what everybody was talking about, what it was all about. The pussy was perfectly-made to give pleasure to a cock and vice versa.

"Oh, Mom, this is the best, omigod, it's what I've wanted so much."

"Hush, Ross, just be quiet and let's be happy," she whispered as she lifted her legs up and rested them on my shoulders as I fucked her in and out.

"And slow down a little. This should be enjoyed, not rushed through. And, you need to learn that women like it slower, we like to savor what our partner gives us."

"Am I doing okay?"

"Yes, Ross, just pay attention if I tell you something, it'll make you a better lover."

Lover? Me? Wow, that sounded so cool. I was my mother's lover. And she was my lover.

"Just push into me and hold it there, let me do the moving, just push," she said as she began moving under me. Oh, this felt so good, her thrusts and wiggles made her luscious boobs jiggle back and forth, they were so sexy.

"Mmm, oh, yes, mommy's close, very close. My boy is making his mommy feel so good. Oh, yes, yes, make me cum, Ross, make me cum, uh, UH, UH, umm, umm, mmm, oh, so good. Cum in me, baby, give me your cum now," she groaned as I began stroking in and out.

Almost without warning, a shudder raced through my body as I felt the throbs in my cock squirting my cum into my mother's pussy. It was the best feeling I'd ever had. I knew then that we would be lovers, lovers forever.

"Oh, Mom, oh, I love you, Mom, so much, mmm," I moaned as I fell over her, kissing each other, her pulling me tight, both of us so happy.

We lay there in each other's arms, kissing, just enjoying the afterglow of our first sex together, then she said, "Let's get up, Ross, and come to bed. I think you'll be sleeping with me from now on."

Thrilled, ecstatic, on cloud ten, even. I got up off her, my dick pointing straight at her, as she said, "This thing never gets tired, does it?" she said, grinning as she leaned forward and kissed the tip, then licked around the head as she held it steady.

Then she sucked on the end of my dick, just out on the very end, gliding her wet lips over it, over and over. Oh, that felt so good.

"Oh, Mom, you know how to make your horny boy happy," I moaned. "Will you make me cum that way?"

"Come to bed, Ross, Mommy has lots of ways to make her horny boy cum," she said and she got up and took my dick and led me to her bedroom.

"This is our bedroom from now on. We'll keep some of your things in your room for when someone comes to stay but from now on, Ross, there's your bed. Come, let's try it out."

"Can you do what you started in the den?"

"My boy wants his mommy to suck his hard, horny cock. That's sweet. Get down and I'll make you a happy boy."

"Can I set up the video cam to record it?"

"Now, Ross, it's one thing to put that first one, me with my boobs out, on one of those porn sites you've looked at but my sucking your dick is a rather private matter."

"I know, I just thought it would be nice to have some videos of us that you and I can watch. I'd never upload any you didn't want on the internet. I promise, it's just for you and me."

She told me in that case I could and I ran and got the cam and tripod and set it up to get us on her bed.

She had me lay down, my dick was straight up and she got over to where the camera would easily catch all the action. She bent over, her beautiful boobs grazing my leg as she held my dick and began licking seductively around the head over and over and over. She was facing the camera, looking up at it as she licked and took soft sucks.

Then, she slipped the head between her lips and slid her wet lips slowly over the crown, just doing it over and over. It felt like it was lighting-up the end of my dick it felt so good.

"Oh, Mom, that's so good. Oh, you make me feel so good," I groaned, closing my eyes, simply awash in the pleasure she was giving me. My hand reached down to run my fingers in her hair as her lips gently sucked.

She wasn't taking my dick really far into her mouth, just focussing on the tip where it felt so good, oh, so good. I was in heaven, her lips gently sucking, her hand slowly rubbing across my chest and abdomen.

I have never felt so loved, so pleasured, so contented in my life. Every silken suck took me closer to what I knew was going to be one of the best orgasms of my life.

I wasn't sure which felt better, our having sex earlier or the blow job she was giving me. Don't get me wrong, the sex was wonderful, just incredible but my voluptuous mom was masterful with her mouth and lips and tongue. Her lips were so soft as they moved over the tingling head slipping back and forth over it so erotically, I just never knew anything could feel that good.

She just kept sliding her slippery lips over the tip over and over until I felt it become energized and tingly, then my cock began to throb and pulse as I watched my cum spurting between her lips, some drooling out the sides of her mouth and down her chin as she looked up at me, smiling as I emptied into her. It was stunning.

"Oh, Mom, Mom, oh, I've never felt this good in my whole life. That was just the best," I told her as I bent down, taking her face in my hands and kissing her, my tongue running in and out of her upturned mouth in deep gratitude for such wondrous sex.

I got the video cam from the tripod and we lay back down and watched it on the little color flip-out screen while we snuggled and played with each other. It was obvious that she viewed her oral skills with pride as we watched her sucking me so sweetly and intensly.

We agreed that it was a really hot video and that we both wanted some more for us to watch.

So, we made one of us doing sixty-nine where I would stop and reposition the video cam to get the action going on at each end with some closeups and such. There was also another video of Mom's hands jacking me off that was really hot. It didn't show our faces so I uploaded that one using Mom's name as the submitter to the website and a few weeks later, she got a very nice check in the mail.

We made a few more just showing me fucking her from behind, no faces, again, and got paid for that as well.

I convinced her that we should keep making these videos, just making sure there were no scenes where we could be identified, and it became a pretty nice business for the two of us. And lots of fun, too.

There was also one that we got paid more for than any other. It was a twenty-five minute close-up of Mom from the side licking my cock until it spurted my cum. We had to be careful on two counts, keeping Mom's face out of view and making me last the whole time. My mom is so good, she usually gets me off quickly but for this video, we wanted it to last. What a cum at the end. Whew.

Another one we made was one of me getting her off using some of her toys from behind as she knelt on the bed. She had quite an assortment of vibrators and dildos and such but wasn't using them much these days because she had her always-horny boy to mostly provide for her needs.

She always reciprocated, of course, and I was the happiest young guy you ever saw.

We hardly ever wore clothes after that unless Mom was in a playful mood, then she would dress scantily with a specially-chosen top which gaped open to just barely hold her boobs in check. She loved teasing me and I loved it, too, after all, that's how all this did start.

We did begin sleeping together, actually a whole lot more than just sleeping, we both loved oral sex and enjoyed its many variations. We also fucked at least twice a day; during school, it would be just as soon as she got home from work, then again later in bed before we turned out the lights for sleep.

Our showers together each morning set the tone for the day and we were the horniest two people you could imagine, always groping and feeling each other, me poking my dick in her from behind while she was at the sink rinsing out her coffee cup, just whatever.

Well, now you know how my mother became a porn star and, I guess you know a lot more as well.

I will be going to college in the fall. I'm going locally, can you understand why? I get to live at home and the advantages are many. I've told you all about that already, right? You understand.

Oh, by the way, if you want to see the first two videos of my mom washing the patio slider and another of her hanging out clothes to dry, just search for: down blouse windows. You'll see what she showed me that first day. Enjoy.