My Mom the Showoff

Story Info
Mother likes to wear her nighties when at home.
1.9k words
323.7k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother must have had a reason to dress as she did. From the time I was old enough to like looking at the female body, It was evident that she liked to have hers looked at. All through my High School years from the age of fifteen to graduating at eighteen years of age, her state of dress was the focus of my jerk-off sessions.

It was common for her to parade around in semi-transparent sleep clothes. At around 5'6" tall and 36, 30, 38 dimensions, I found her to be very easy on the eyes.

She had a very womanly shape about her, not too heavy and not to small the way I saw it, and fortunately for me I got to see it a lot. What follows is an accurate description of how things went after I finally finished High School.

It was my first summer knowing that I would not have to return to school in the fall. Freedom at last.

Summer started out that year with thoughts of being lazy and having fun at whatever opportunity presented itself to me, swimming with friends, hanging out with the guys, and chasing girls,,mmmm.

Reality came back my way early in the summer, with a thought presented to me that I haden't giving much consideration, WORK."arghhh."

Mother came into my room one morning and started,,"don't you think you need to find a job soon?" she asked.

"Mom" I shouted,"I'll start looking Monday, it's Saturday you know."

"O.K," she said,"but you need to get up and do some yard work.." and jerked the covers off of me.

I was in my briefs and had my normal morning erection so I grabbed at the covers to try to keep my condition concealed.

Through my eyes now wide open, I saw that she was still in her night gown, cream white and very thin. Her nipples were very apparent to my eyes, and she was wearing black lace thigh riding panties.

She let loose the covers and said,"Just get up, you're wasteing the days of summer away." and walked out of the room. I couldn't help but watch that ass as mom walked away.

"Damn" I thought," she's really got a nice bod on her." and I felt my cock twitching, and I went to the bathroom and removed my underwear and jerked off to the image of her that was fresh in my mind. My thoughts turned to making myself more opportunities to see her body and thoughts of much else left my mind.

. After showering, I headed to my room wrapped in the towel around my waiste to dress for the day ahead. In the hall I passed her, and she was still wearing her nightie, and I felt my cock stir again. To catch her attention and get a longer view of her, I asked," Well, what kind of yard work do you have in mind for me today?"

She stopped and looked in my direction and said,"Mowing the grass for one, and maybe weeding the flower bed for me."

"Oh, no problem, I just need to know so I could dress accordingly." I answered while looking at her in the thin gown. I felt my dick growing, so I stepped into my room.

I deciced on gym shorts and a white tee shirt as the heat was predicted to be rather high. The shorts were rather baggy, so I decided to forego underwear to help me better withstand the heat.

After the first hour working in the yard, the temperature climbed to around ninety degrees, so I headed inside for a drink of water and to take a little shelter from the sun. "Going to be a long, hot day." I told mother. I noticed she was still in her nightie.

"Go sit in the living room, I'll bring you some ice water." she said.

"Thanks" I replied, and headed for the recliner.

"Just don't get to relaxed," she said,"still a lot that needs to get done." and she handed me my glass. "I've got more house cleaning to do, and I hope to get it all done before it gets too late."

I sat there drinking slowly and watched her move about the house dusting and vacuuming. Her ass occasionally peeking from under her gown hem when she reached up, and her tits showing clearly through her gown in the brightly sunlit room.

"If you're just goin to sit there, you may as well help me in here." I heard her say,

"Sure." I said. Why should I go out in the heat when I could have a good excuse to stay in and look at her all day."What ya want me to do?" I asked.

"I have some curtains to hang, and I also need to move the furniture around." was her response."Now,take the old curtains down for me." she continued.

As I stood, I gave little thought to the tent my hard cock was making of my shorts, and went to the window to take the first curtains down. With them off the window, they hung in front of me as I carried them in her direction.

"Where you want these?" I asked.

"Give them here, I'll put the new ones on the rod and you can put them right back." she replied.

When she reached down to lift them in a bundle, her hand brushed against my cock, and I slightly flinched with that reminder of my condition.

With new curtains in hand, I went to replace the on the window.

"Hold on," I heard her say," I need to adjust the tie-backs."

She walked in front of me and started fooling with them and told me," I need you to hold the top steady so I can get these just right,"

I moved to a position to enable me to reach over her and hold the top steady. She was slightly bent at the waiste allowing me a nice view down her gown at her perky pink nipples. My dick was actually starting to throb but I stood fast behind her. Often in her motions her ass would brush agains my cock sending new shockwaves thru me.

This continued through the same process until we had changed all six pairs. I had to have some relief so I excused myself to the bathroom. I jerked off completely in about six or seven good hard strokes and went back to help her more.

Upon my return, she said," Furniture time, lets get to it." and with that she grabbed the recliner and started sliding it across the floor.

" Hold on, I'll do that, just tell me where you want it." I stated.

"Lets both move it, it will be easier on the both of us." she said.

With me on one side and her on the other, I had a great vantage point to look at her tits, so I didn't complain. My dick started to twitch back to life yet one more time.

I started to notice she was looking at my crotch very often, but never waivered from the tasks at hand. We finished moving all the furniture, and headed into the dining room. I decided to take a break at the table and have some water, and she left the room for several minutes, perhaps the bathroom I guess.

Upon her return I noticed she had a large glass with what looked like a mixed drink in it. After seeing her expression after the first sip. I could tell it was definitely more than cola in the glass.

After she finished her drink, it was back to the task at hand. So I asked, "What now?"

"Dusting the stuff on the shelves." she answered. " now hand me the things from the top shelf."

She dusted and layed the items on the table, and I dusted the top of the cupboard. When she finally stood to start handing me things to put back I noticed something was different about her, she still had on her nightie, but damn, her panties were gone. At that moment my dick went from twitching to totally hard again.

"Here, let me get the things I can reach while u put those back on top" she said, and moved next to me, occasionally turning so her ass rubbed on my hip. I decided to turn myself slightly enough to the side so it wasn't my hip anymore, but my cock she was rubbing against.

After several minutes of dusting and replacing things back on the shelf, she started to allow her ass to linger against my now engorged cock for longer and longer. It was really getting hard to concentrate. When she dropped her dust cloth, she bent to retrieve it and backed her ass rather firmly against me, and I almost shot off in my shorts.

I had known for several minutes that she was probably well aware of what she was doing and what effect it had on me. She started dropping that rag a lot.

When she stooped down to get the items from the base cabinet, her face was right at cock level, and I could look down at her and see her clearly stareing at the cock tent in my shorts, and the pre-cum stain that was very clear to her glazed over eyes.

When she returned her focus somewhat back to the dusting, she would have to lean into the cabinet to reach things. This allowed her gown to work its way quite high and expose some of the softest looking ass cheeks I had ever seen, I took te opportunity to slip my cock into position that if she looked up she would get a nice look at my cock head up my shorts leg.

"All done down here," I heard her say with her head still in the cabinet."come down and see how nice every thing looks."

I got on my knees behind her and leaned forward to look over her and into the cabinet. This position put my cock directly against her ass. "Very nice." I stated, pretending to actually care what it looked like inside the cabinet.

"Mmmmm, yes it is." she kind of moaned in response.

We stayed in that position seemingly admireing the cabinet for more than a few minutes.

I knew at that time what I had to do. I reached behind myself and lowered my shorts and freed my cock. I then leaned back against her with my exposed cock resting nicely in the cleavage of her ass.

"You sure you got everything in the right place?" I asked while pressing against her ass.

"Not really." she said, and reached back and pulled her gown clear of my cock."One very important item still out of place."

I took her cue and positioned my cock at the opening of her cunt, and at that time she pushed back and I entered her very slowly, feeling every hot and wet inch as I slid slowly but effortlessly into her.

"Now, I think every thing is where it should be." she said.

With that said, she started moving back and forth on my sensitive cock that was more than ready for this type of housework. Stroke after stroke I heard her moan, "I love house work like this." and she kept pushing her pussy back harder and faster.

When I was close to cumming, I leaned back with my hands on the floor. She drove back on me saying, "We need to clean the house together more often." and started writhing violently as I started filling her with my hot cum. I too, love cleaning the house my self.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
ryeandginger69ryeandginger696 months ago

I love this story, because I remember my own mum wearing see-through nighties around the house. Seeing her nipples and dark bush was a turn-on that's lasted my entire life.

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
Love to keep

a house tidy.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PROOF READER/ EDITOR NEEDED

If you found a proof reader/ editor, your stories would be readable... and just where did you study grammar, etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow good story.

Pls send 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Illiterate crap - why can't you use spell check?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories