My Most Erotic Encounter

Story Info
A story of desire and how I met my man.
1.5k words
3.95
21.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story. I don't know how many stories on Literotica are true and how many are fantasy, but this one really is true. It is about how I met my most recent and wonderful partner, and the most erotic encounter of my life. It is written completely from my point of view as a woman. I hope you enjoy it, whether you're male or female...

It had been five years since I had separated with my last partner. I'd put up with so much abuse, so much crap, that I'd now resolved myself to be celibate. For how long, I wasn't sure. Maybe for the rest of my life. I was in my late thirties and I had spent so many years feeling unfulfilled and unsatisfied with a whole series of losers who hardly seemed to notice me in bed and who seemed to see me as an object to satisfy their own sexual needs.

I had spent these years pursuing more spiritual pursuits. I had begun to practice yoga and meditation, trying to put my life back in some order. Nevertheless, it is fair to say that I felt something inside me; a longing, or perhaps, looking back, a kind of lust. But I got on with my life, and despite bouts of depression, I found alternative sources of exhilaration, sometimes involving intoxicants, but gradually giving up on those too and sticking to the bliss induced by my yoga.

Then, just a few months ago, an old friend asked me to come to a party at her house. She knew I needed cheering up. I spent far too much time on my own, in my own introverted little world. I finally managed to motivate myself to go, dressing in a mid length skirt and long sleeved top, hippy style, like most of my clothes these days. The party was quite crowded, and at first I was overwhelmed by this, being so used to my own little world. I sat down on a sofa and made myself as comfortable as possible.

After some time had gone by, I saw this very handsome looking man looking my way. I trembled a little as he came towards me and introduced himself. Like me, he was dressed in a rather bohemian way, in an unusual but very sexy shirt. He was much younger than me, in his twenties, but carried an air of been much older, like he had somehow seen a lot of the world. It turned out we had a lot in common. We both had an interest in yoga and spirituality, and were both looking for something more out of life. We talked for a while. I felt strongly attracted to him.

I hardly drink these days, but tonight I was making an exception and I was already feeling a little tipsy. He was admiring my hair, and began to stroke it with his hands. His touch was so sensitive and light that I shivered. His hand came down and on the way brushed against the side of my breast. I felt my nipples hardening, and began to feel very warm and wet down below. He complimented me on my top and once again his hand raised to stroke it, which I let him do. I didn't normally appreciate such quick advances. But with him it felt so right.

After a short time of this he asked me if I wanted to go and find somewhere more private elsewhere in the house. This was something I would never, ever normally do. Good girls don't do that kind of thing, and I've always considered myself a good girl. But I was shocked at myself as I nervously nodded my assent. He gave me a long look and told me that he had never gone this quick before either, but that he couldn't resist me. I have to say, I couldn't resist him either, and I felt myself swept along by desire. So we made our way upstairs to find a room.

Once there he resumed his delicate stroking of my body. I felt rooted to the spot; desire racing through me. I helped him to raise my top over my head, feeling powerless to resist this man. Finding that I didn't want to resist. He then cupped his hands over my breasts, massaging them tenderly. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra, which fell away, leaving my breasts totally exposed for him. He began to trace soft circles around my nipples, tweaking them, gently at first, then harder, then lowering his head to sensitively lick and suck them.

My pussy was getting wetter and hotter and I began unthinkingly to rub it rhythmically against the side of his body. It had been such a long time since I'd felt turned on like this. Five years since I'd had sex. Noticing my movements and sensing the frustrated, long suppressed sexual desire that filled me, he lifted my skirt and slid his hand up there. Advancing agonisingly slowly up my inner thigh, he finally reached where I needed him to be. He deftly pulled my panties to one side and placed his fingertips tantalisingly on my wet sex for a few long moments. Seeing that I longed for more, he proceeded to rub me there, first slowly, then rapidly, at last relieving my pent-up desire.

But, ever so teasingly, he came to a stop before I could come. Removing all my clothes, he sat me on the edge of the bed, pushed my legs apart and kneeled with his face in-between my legs, taking a good look at me. I had always been such a modest girl, a good girl, and now here I was, completely naked with my wet cunt on full display only inches away from the intense gaze of this man. This man who was still fully clothed and who I had only just met. I couldn't believe how erotic this felt. To be so exposed. To have this man I didn't know so close to my sex. So close that he would be able too see my pussy's glistening wetness. So close he would be able to smell my womanhood.

I closed my eyes and, for some time, just let him look, even though my cunt was aching for him to touch me again. He told me that I had a beautiful vagina, something that no one had ever said to me before, and once more I felt pleasure, and lust, swelling up inside of me. Up until this moment, I'd never known that a woman could receive so much pleasure just through the simple act of exhibiting all of herself to a man. I had certainly never felt this way. But then this man was not like others I had met. He showed a genuine attentiveness. He really seemed to appreciate and respect my body like no man had ever done.

That was when I felt him kissing my clitoris. I let out an excited moan. The next moment he was thrusting his tongue into my cunt, as far it would go, working me like I had never known. He was rubbing my clit expertly with his thumb; massaging it as he pleasured my pussy with his mouth. I had now completely submitted. I was in ecstasy, naked and like putty in the hands of this man who was still dressed and seemed intent only on giving me pleasure like I had never experienced before. He made me come, two or maybe three times, upon which I entered a kind of paradisiacal world to which I had never been and where all I felt was sheer bliss...

Then there was a knock at the door. Brought back to reality I frantically scrambled to get dressed. I opened the door and it was my friend. It seemed she was worried about me, and thought I may have run off to be by myself as usual, but when she saw the state I was in and the man beside me she looked, inevitably, embarrassed. We had better go back to the party, I mumbled, my head in a total whirl. I brushed my hair and straightened my skirt, trying to regain some composure.

As I walked down the stairs and re-entered the party with my new man friend I thought about how intimate we had just been so soon after meeting for the first time. How he had looked at every part of my body, and seemed to love what he saw. I replayed how he had gone inside me with his fingers and tongue. I didn't regret a moment of it but wondered how I could go back to the everyday reality of a party after what that man had done for me.

He had opened my eyes for the first time to a type of sexual activity that was sensitive, sensual and perhaps even spiritual. I thank him for that, and since that time I have tried, with success I hope, to reciprocate and give him at least some of that pleasure back.