My Mother-in-law and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solkane
solkane
78 Followers

"That feels good," she whispered. "What do you mean by appealing?"

I didn't say anything. I just kept working my fingers into her shoulders. My fingers stretched to the front of her shoulders now and crept lower and lower. She leaned a little further back. The angle I was sitting at gave me a clear view of her cleavage. My fingers moved closer to her breasts. There was no attempt to stop them. My hands closed around each of them and caressed the roundness of them through the fabric of the dress. Nothing was said between us.

I removed my hands and brought them to her back. I slowly pulled the zipper of her dress down revealing a black laced bra. I spread the dress out from the zipper and it fell from her shoulders. I glanced over her neck to make sure the dress was moving down. It was. I slowly ushered the dress over her chest until it rested somewhere down by her waist.

I slid my hands over her shoulders and down the skin of her chest going slow to make sure the anticipation built. Her skin was warm as my palms passed over. My fingers rose with the swelling of her breasts. I ran them along slower now, gliding under the lace fabric. Helen sighed as my probing fingers cupped the rounded edge and rubbed against the flesh of the nipple. My palms slid across them until my hands grasped the full rounded flesh inside the black lace bra. I began caressing her tits slowly moving my hands in circular motion as my fingers worked their magic.

"Is this relaxing?" I asked.

"Yessss," she sighed as she reached her hands along my thighs trying to reach my cock.

I took hold of the bra and stretched it over her twin mountains until it rested beneath them. My fingers resumed their work. Her hands stretched back on my legs but the position was too awkward for her to get access to my zipper. I stopped what I was doing and stood up. She remained where she was.

I removed my pants, bending over to get them off. Before I stood up, she had grasped my cock and ran her hands along my ass. I was about a step in front of her and just at the right level for her to slide me all the way into her mouth. The warmth of her tongue sent chills up my back. The smoothness of her lips felt great as they glided easily up and down my shaft. I must say, this was the second time my mother-in-law sucked my cock and she was good at it.

I glanced to the fire as I enjoyed the moment. I noticed a blanket had been placed in front of the fire. I hadn't noticed it before but it looked like it was set there for a reason so I took her hand and helped her up from the couch. We walked over to the blanket. She lay down on her back and I knelt in front of her. I spread her legs apart noting no panties underneath the dress.

I moved closer to her pussy until I could smell the intensity on her. It emanated from her like a wild animal in heat. I kissed her pussy gently, making sure to rub my mouth along the edges of her thighs. She sighed with anticipation and widened her legs. I probed with my fingers until I spread her lips apart and licked the unevenness of the skin. I took my time as I ran my tongue along the soft, pink flesh pausing every few seconds to thrust my tongue inside. Her body shifted a little and I could tell she was fighting the reflex to grab hold of head and push down hard.

As I pleasured her with my tongue, my arms reached forward until my hands found the flesh of her tits and my fingers picked up where they left off. She arched her back a little enjoying the double pleasure. I suddenly wanted to kiss her breasts. I ran my face along her body, over her dress and up to her breasts. She shifted a little as my tongue started working her nipples. My cock was now resting against her thighs. I could feel the head rubbing against her soft skin. I re-positioned myself to get better access to her tits. My cock was now resting against the hair of her pussy.

She shifted further and my cock pressed in until I could feel it resting against skin and not hair. My cock was bursting and I wanted to fuck her right her on the blanket.

I looked up at her. Our eyes met. Nothing needed to be said but it was clear we were asking each other is we should continue. She arched a little, raising her ass off of the blanket. I was in a perfect position. My cock was poised to break the barrier of her pussy which hadn't a man inside for quite a while. We continued looking at each other. She bucked her lower half a little. This did it.

The head of my cock pierced her lips. Her hands reached behind me and grabbed my ass. She pulled and my cock slowly sank into her. The tightness was unexpected for a woman of her age. I figured it would be tight and it was but it was a smooth tightness. Her hands pressed harder onto my ass cheeks and pulled. I released my hips and allowed them to be pushed. I penetrated deeper as her dormant muscles relaxed and widened. I could feel the wetness growing. I moved slowly making sure I was hurting her. She could tell I was being cautious.

"It has been so long since I felt this," she hissed between gasps. "Hmmmm. A little harder.....yeah...."

I picked up the pace as I relaxed and enjoyed fucking my mother-in-law. I started pushing harder with each stroke. My sack bumped against the flesh or her pussy. I was all the way in. I started to move in a faster, rhythmic motion. My movement matched the speed of her hands as they pushed and pulled from behind. Our breathing deepened as the pace of our connection quickened. The muscles on my arms tensed as they took on all my weight.

I picked up speed. My shaft gliding through the moistness that I could tell was filling her up. Her eyes closed as the pleasure rose within her. Her breasts moved in rhythm to match our movement. Her nipples rubbing against my chest. I picked up the pace not worrying about moving slow now. The muscles of my body were drunk with excitement and pleasure. I noticed the sound of my skin slapping against hers with each drive of my cock. My breathing quickened and grew shallow as I hammered away.

Helen's body tensed as she reached her peak of excitement. Then, in a moment of pure sex, my body convulsed along with hers. Our breathing intensified but was drowned out by moans and gasps coming from both of us.

"Yeah....alm.....ost...there....don't stop," she moaned. My legs tightened as my thigh muscles strained from the rhythmic pounding I was giving her. The grunts and moans were almost animalistic as pure passion took over. I was hammering away harder now, not caring about hurting her. She was moving with a pace I didn't think possible for a woman of her age.

We were both reaching the climax. My cock slid in and out forcing it's way through the flood of fluids building up inside her. "Ahhhhh." I grunted as my cock exploded.

"Huh, huh, huh...." she moaned as she inched closer. My pace slowed now, but the reflex of my cock kept twitching and releasing more fluid as I continued to pump my hips. I could now feel the moisture seeping down to my thighs now. I glanced at her and her breasts as they flowed with the motion of our bodies. I reached out my tongue and flicked it along the nipple of her right tit. It was as if I hit the button.

"Ohhhh my GOD!" she moaned as her body arched and became rigid. For a second, she lost muscle control as her body spasmed in fulfillment. The muscles of her pussy clamped down on my cock and milked some more fluid out.

"Ahhh," she hissed almost angrily but I could tell she was instinctively trying to get the most out of it that she could. Incredible.

Suddenly she relaxed and the vice grip her pussy had on my cock released and her body came to rest on the blanket once again. "That was ........ wow," was all she could get out as she tried to catch her breath. My arms remained tense as I was trying not rest all my weight on her. My feet relaxed and my cock slid out as droplets of cum dribbled onto her legs. I rolled offer her perfectly and lay motionless on the floor next to her.

After a few moments, I looked at her. She was smiling with a look of complete contentment on her face. Her breathing was slowing down and the motion of her breasts was starting to come to an end.

'Helen, I'm not going to be shy about this. That was fucking incredible," I said.

"I thought so too," she responded.

I couldn't believe I had just fucked my mother-in-law in her house and I couldn't believe how good it was. I was damned good.

"That was the hottest sex I've ever seen," came a voice from behind.

I jumped off the floor in all my nakedness. My cock whipped around as I turned around and saw...

solkane
solkane
78 Followers
12