My Mother in Law Ch. 2

Story Info
They discover our true feelings in the tent.
1.7k words
4.22
137.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smooth1
smooth1
13 Followers

Startled awake by the movement of Sara's delicate hands on my hips, my mind began to replay last nights events. How could I explain to my wife that I had penetrated her mother's ass while they both slept. How could I face either my wife or mother in law after taking advantage of this situation to satisfy my basest urge. My thoughts were interrupted by the realization that Sara's caress was not accidental, and that the nipples pressed against my back were no longer covered by cotton. The lips I felt breathing quietly in my ear were replaced by a warm, wet tongue...my wife wanted to play! Seemingly unaware that her mother was present, let alone snuggled against me, Sara rubbed her erect nipples against my back and continued her soft attack of my ear.

Unable to prevent the inevitable, my cock began to stiffen and once again press against my mother in laws soft warm ass. As Sara moved her hand slowly downward, I felt her stop when she came in contact with her own mothers ass. For one long earth shattering moment my world stopped. Miraculously my mother in law rolled away from the two of us. Sighing deeply in relief, I felt Sara resume her gentle caress.

My senses were on fire as I adjusted my legs to offer Sara more access. She responded by quickening her pace bringing me right to the point of no return and then stopping. She repeated that process over and over knowing that stopping my ejaculation will lead a series of intense body orgasms. Eventually her long strokes brought the warm rush of my sperm from deep within me. I could feel my ejaculation flowing through my balls, rushing to their escape. Just as I started to cum, the practiced hand of my wife squeezed the base of my cock shutting of the flow while my balls continued to pump.

No ejaculate escaped, but an orgasm shook my entire body, flushing my face, taking my breath away. Sara continued to lightly tease my cock with the tip of her fingers as it continued to twitch. Knowing full well that without the ejaculation, I would stay hard, she continued her soft strokes. Her wet lips moved across my neck and tugged at my ear causing my balls to contract and speed toward another attempt to release. Once again she shut off the flow and allowed the energy of another orgasm spread its warmth across my body.

As a low moan escaped from my lips. Then, quite unexpectedly, Joan awoke and with a loud yawn, stretching her arms and pressing her body in my direction. Sara realized what was happening and quickly released my still hard cock from her grip. It dropped and bounced back up slightly brushing Joan's extended hand. Joan's eyes flew open and she looked directly at me. Her face registered a sequence of surprise, pleasure and then panic. I stupidly jumped up only to realize that my cock, still very erect, was trapped outside of my shorts. I quickly apologized and fled from the tent. A short walk relieved my dilemma but did little to help my thoughts. "Was my mother in law aware of what happened last night? Did she think that it was all a dream? How would she react? How would Sara react? "

My whole life seemed to hang on her response. Sara and her Mother were talking when I returned. Hearing their laughter lightened my thoughts and as I approached they both greeted me with warm "Good Morning." Sara kissed me lightly on the cheek and asked how I slept.

Looking straight into Joan's eyes, I responded "quite well,...very well indeed." Joan looked away, avoiding my eyes. Our conversation remained casual throughout the rest of the trip and no mention was made of the night in the tent... Over the next few months, Joan started dating again and returned to her normal, happy self. Sara and I had discussed her change in attitude, but the camping trip never entered the conversation. Joan began visiting us more frequently and these visits led to yet another problem, real or imagined. It seemed that during these visits, Joan was becoming more affectionate towards me.

At the end of her first visit after the camping trip, her goodbye hug was longer and tighter than I could ever remember. A week later, her hand brushed my buttocks while we were walking into the dining room for a meal. During dinner, she sat next to me and responded to one my bad jokes with too much laughter and a hand placed firmly on my thigh. Was I overreacting to her normal behavior or was she teasing me?

That question burrowed into my thoughts on a daily basis. My work and family suffered as I became obsessed with that night and with my mother in law. Things got worse one Friday night, when I awoke in the middle of a vivid dream about that night in the tent, with hard on pressed firmly between my wife's ass. She awoke and responded to my attention. I took her anally like an animal in heat. At the height of our passion, all I could see in my mind was my cock sliding into her mother's ass and spraying my seed up her back. Afterwards as Sara snuggled up against me, the image of her mother remained.

She drifted off to sleep as I stared wide awake at the ceiling not finding sleep until 4 in the morning... I didn't wake up until 10:00 on Saturday morning and realized immediately that I had missed saying goodbye to the kids who were to be picked up for a weekend at my parents. Even my parents must suspect that something was wrong with me. The smell of freshly brewed coffee got me out of bed. As I started down the stairs, I heard Joan's voice. She was obviously upset and Sara was trying to comfort her. As I entered the room Joan immediately jumped up and hugged me... Her sobbing continued as she pulled me closer and closer. I could feel her tears making a warm wet spot on my t-shirt and as she pressed harder against me, I realized with horror that I was responding in a most inappropriate way and pulled away from her embrace.

We sat down at the kitchen table while she described the break up with her most recent boyfriend. An hour later, she seemed to have recovered and our conversation turned to more mundane aspects of life. She ask if I could come over later in the afternoon to mow her grass. Of course, I was willing, to help at this point, but my stomach fluttered at the thought of being alone with my mother in law. Sara had planned a shopping marathon with some of her friends and I knew it would be late before she got home. Sara left around 2:00 after I long warm shower, I opened a cold beer and sat down to ready myself for this afternoon with Joan.

One beer turned into two and then three before I got the nerve to go. Joan greeted me at the front door with a beer. We sat down across from each other at the kitchen table and she immediately apologized for bringing her problems to me, but said she was more comfortable with me than anyone else, even her daughter. My nervousness grew as she talked more about her most recent break up, explaining that it was a difficult break because they had become intimate. I took a long, slow drink from my beer and studied her face. She was indeed a beautiful woman. Her auburn hair and green eyes, matched a perfect complexion that matched a perfect body. She was remarkably fit for her age and I felt somewhat perverted when I realized I was staring at her firm well formed breasts. Looking back into her eyes, I caught a quick smile as she realized what I was doing. Her next words brought my breath to a standstill. "

James (her new ex) was the only person I have had sex with besides my husband ….and YOU." My beer bottle crashed to the floor and spun around spewing beer over the wooden floor. I quickly reached for a hand towel and knelt to clean up the mess. Catching my breath and gathering my thoughts, I swiped mindlessly at the beer on the floor. I soon became aware that a hand had covered mine and began to guide the towel in a more efficient fashion. I felt the warmth of Joan's body next to mine and the wonderful aroma of her perfume filled the air. As if by magic, I relaxed and turned to see those wonderful green eyes staring into mine. Her warm smile told me that all was ok. The strange mix of her motherly touch on my hand and firm body leaning against me caused a unique feeling of comfort mixed with anticipation.

A silence developed as we both rose to our feet, eventually standing face to face, inches apart. A million thoughts ran through my mind in those few seconds. She smiled and little by little brought her lips to mine. Softly touching, holding them against me as if waiting for me to pull away. I could do nothing else but move my lips over hers, sharing her breath, gently caressing her upper lip with my lips. A soft moan escaped from her mouth into mine. Her lips pressed harder and I gently responded, sucking her upper lip into my mouth. Her tongue slid along my bottom lip causing me to open wide and meet her tongue.

As our mouths devoured each other taste and scent,.our bodies seem to meld into each other. It was no longer possible to tell where I began and she ended. As we became conscious of what we both wanted, clothes flew from our bodies as we kissed and walked and laughed our way up the steps to her bedroom. Our lust consumed this timeless moment, a shared, loud orgasm brought us breathlessly into each others arms.

The sweet smell of our lovemaking permeated the air as our silky skin melted together... No words were necessary. A smile, a touch on the lips and then she rolled over, pressing her back against my stomach, her firm buttocks into my groin,,... the way we started.

smooth1
smooth1
13 Followers