My Mother In Law, Dot Ch. 2

Story Info
The flirtation turns a corner.
787 words
4.08
172.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbftgwn
tbftgwn
6 Followers

I prayed that this moment would last forever. Our tongues swirled together and our bodies ground into each other. I had not had sex for a few days I my cock was ready to explode. The naughtiness of the situation was so inebriating my head was swimming.

Dot pulled away suddenly and with tears in her eyes said we should stop. My heart was crushed. I said ok, my hands slowly left her plump body that was deliciously soft and we let go of each other. Said muttered something about it was wrong for us to do this and turned to leave the room. I stuttered something in reply; I don’t even remember what it was. I really didn’t know what to do so I cracked a beer and watched television for while all the time feeling bad about what had happen. I could only hope this would drive some big wedge between us.

I fell asleep and woke up about an hour and a half later. The thought of what had happened earlier came flooding back to my mind and my cock sprang back to life. This event had been such a turn on for me I was still very sexually aroused. As I went back over the details I took my cock from my shorts to give myself some relief.

My left hand glided up and down my stiff smooth cock. I was making sure to give the large head extra attention by giving myself one pump up my whole length and two short pumps on just the head. I could tell it would not take long and god knows I needed to relieve myself. Precum was now leaking from the tip of my cock making the top shiny and wet.

My pumping increased and my other hand slid down to massage my balls as I thought of Dot and how she kissed me, those big hanging tits, and that soft plump ass that I had experienced a few hours earlier. I imagined the thick nipples that capped the ends of those big beautiful hanging breasts. I imagined those soft white chubby legs around my hips and that plump butt bouncing on top of my cock. My hand was flying up and down now and I could feel my orgasm coming to the brink. I thought of her sexy little toes and her cute little feet. I was pumping and pumping. I imagined how my hard cock had pressed into that soft belly of hers.

My muscles started to tighten, my toes curled, and my eyes opened wide to watch the cum shoot from my now engorged cock. The first wave sent a stream of cum shooting from the tip of my cock. It seemed to go into slow motion as it arced and then landed on my chest and stomach. No sooner had that load hit than once more my cock let go another stream as large as the first. My breathing was shallow and my eyes were tearing up due to the intensity of this orgasm. As the second load hit my chest and stomach a small amount of cum ran down my cock making my hand slippery. This new sensation of my hand and shaft now being slippery brought on a third load that shot and arced up beautifully in the air, hung there for just a second, and came down to land in now what was a large puddle of cum that ran down the center of my abdomen.

Suddenly I saw a bit of movement from the corner of my eye. It was Dot standing in the doorway of the living room. I was caught and there was nothing I could do about it. I had no blanket or pillows that I could hide myself with. I had left all the lights on in the living room and the connecting kitchen so there was no denying the fact that not only was I jerking myself off but also that I was right in the middle of one very intense orgasm. I remember her mouth being open as she watched me doing this nasty business to myself. No one had ever seen me masturbate in my life but now here I was not just masturbating but shooting cum everywhere and in front of my Mother In Law. I could not have felt more exposed. As perverted as it may seem the sudden awareness that she was watching me brought out of my cock a forth load. This time though I did not watch it fly into the air. This time my eyes were locked to Dots eyes as she watched this huge load being jettisoned from my cock... more to come.

tbftgwn
tbftgwn
6 Followers