My Mother-in-Law Ruth Ch. 1

Story Info
How Ruth became his old slut.
1.7k words
4.44
278.5k
56
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Woo
Mr. Woo
34 Followers

I closed my eyes as I shot blast after blast of fuck cream down my wife's throat. It wasn't the fact that she had deep throated me till I ejaculated it was the sensation of feeling my mother-in-law's tongue wedged deep up my asshole.

You must be thinking how I got to this point. Let me tell how my wife and her mother became my sexual toys. The story that follows is true and has been going on for the last two plus years. I have changed our names for the protection of all. I hope that you like it and I will welcome any comments.

My name is Tom and I am married to a wonderful woman named Carrie. Carrie was 39 and I was 43 when we took our vows. At the wedding, the only family members present were my sister and Carrie's mom, Ruth. My parents are both gone as is my wife's father. Carrie is built like many women you see. Nothing outstanding about her but she is a great sex partner. Her mother Ruth is 63 year old and has put on a few pounds. She is not fat, just fuller in some places.

Ruth came to stay with us shortly after we were married as she was having trouble financially. This did not set to well with me but Carrie insisted we help. Her mother tried to stay out of our private lives as much as possible but with somewhat close quarters it was difficult.

Carrie's work required her to be away Monday until Thursday night. We had long weekends together. Three nights a week I spent alone with Ruth. She would fix dinner and we would watch some TV or rent a movie. Once in awhile I would view a porno after Ruth went to bed. On one occasion I thought I heard her going to the kitchen so I ended my viewing of a very hot flick. That was a lonely Monday night.

The next night when we were watching TV Ruth started asking some questions about Carrie and me. She wanted to know if I was happy with her daughter and was I satisfied with our love life. I looked at her with a question on my face so Ruth told me that she saw me watching the dirty movie. I wonder if she saw my cock in my hand as I was masturbating. I assured her that I loved her daughter but sometimes I get horny when she was not here. A slight smile came to her face when she asked I relieved myself. I told her in a nice but firm tone that it was my own personal business. She then floored me when she told me that she was sexually frustrated at times since her husband died and she also masturbated. Here was a sixty some year old woman telling me that she jerked off. She was also my mother-in-law. Fuck, I was starting to get hard. With that statement she said that she was going to bed and I could stay up to relieve myself. My god, the seeds of our sexual relationship were beginning.

It was a cold Monday morning when Carrie left for the airport. I was just finishing fixing the coffee when Ruth came in the kitchen dressed in a short robe and slippers. Her fairly stout legs with their thick thighs were in clear view. I could see a fair amount of cleavage as she has a large set of tits.

"Good morning Tom. Can I fix you some breakfast? I hope that you slept well."

During breakfast she asked if I stayed up late to view any "nasty" movies. I paused for a moment and thought if she wants to know let's tell her flat out.

"Ruth, yes I did stay up to watch a porno flick because I needed some relief."

"Did you get yourself off?" she asked.

I told her that I didn't because I fell asleep from boredom. A big smile came to her face and she got up to pour some more coffee.

"I bet you could use some relief now. I know a way that's not too boring."

Shit, was this old lady coming on to me? Let's really see.

"It's too early to watch a movie. I would feel nervous with you awake in the house." Then she finalized the outcome.

"I could go shopping or I could watch you masturbate while watching the movie if you would like me to." Ruth got up out of her chair and smiled.

"Well, what's it going to be; shopping or me watching? Here, let me help."

With that, she separated the top of her robe and fondled her big breasts. Fuck, this lady had me hooked.

"Take it out Tom. I haven't seen a stiff cock shoot in years. Would you like to see my cunt? I have lots of hair you know."

As my hand fished my cock out the only thing I could say was "yes, let me see your hairy pussy."

"Tom, if you will keep this a secret, I will make you shoot a nice big load. Just look at me and jerk off."

What followed was one erotic morning, one of many to follow. As I sat in my chair stroking my stiff cock Ruth fingered her bushy pussy. Every so often she would suck her fingers clean. Fuck, was this woman hot.

"Do you like looking at my pussy? I like you looking at me. Would you like to suck one of my fingers?"

She may be older but Ruth was a woman in every way. She came in small moans with a significant amount of cunt juice trickling down her meaty thighs. I was getting real close now. After her last organism she told me to stop. What the fuck was she up to now I thought?

"Do you know what we should do now? I want to tell you what I like in the way of sex with a man."

Here I was, sitting at our breakfast table with my dick in my hand listening to my mother-in-law describe some very nasty sexual acts that she wants to engage with me. After about the third sentence describing a nice tit fuck, my cum shot like a hose on my leg and across the floor. I had one of the most intense orgasms ever with my own hand. Ruth suddenly fell to the floor and started to lick up the mess. First the floor and then up my leg and ending at my softening cock She sucked it clean, smiled at me and left the room laughing.

Ruth had bridge that night and returned quit late. Breakfast the next morning was quite and subdued. When I returned home around six that evening she had a great dinner prepared. After desert we sat down for a little TV. During a commercial Ruth asked if I was ok with yesterday morning and she meant what she said when she said sex with her would include just about anything I could think of because she had some very kinky ideas. I loved my wife with all my heart but I loved the thought of having some nasty sex with this older woman. The next statement was the most direct sentence ever spoken to me.

"Tom, I think that you and I would be good for each other. Carrie should be the number one love in your life. Can I just be your piece of cunt meat? I need what's between your legs and will do whatever you want whenever you want. You don't need to show me love, just show me what kind of whore I can be."

"Ok Ruth, we can have what you need but you must never say no or it will end. Since Carrie is rather straight laced, you will be my kinky old slut. Do you understand?"

"Anything for my son-in-law."

"Are you sure about this Ruth? Don't fuck with me"

"Anything for my son-in-law; anything at all. I just want to be your piece of cunt."

"Good, now I would like a little relief. I think I would like to jerk off while you describe what you can do to make us happy. Please lie down on the couch with your head resting on the arm rest."

I started to stroke my hard cock as Ruth described in stark detail how she would be my old slut whore.

"I will get down on my knees and slowly lick the length of your cock. Lifting your cock I suck your hairy ball sack. With great effort I'll get both of your balls in my mouth at once and stroke your spit covered cock." Stroking my cock over her face I felt the shaft hardening and getting longer. She was good. Removing my testicles from her warm mouth, she said, "please turn around so I can see you cute ass."

Once I turned she has me spread my legs and bend over slightly. I could feel her breathing around my asshole.

"I think your ass would like a little kiss. Would you like me to kiss you sweet little ass?" Without even answering I felt her lips kiss my right ass cheek. I felt the left one being kissed. Then it happened. She placed a hand on each globe and spread them slightly and placed a kiss directly on my asshole. "Mum, you have a sweet ass. Do you like me to kiss it?"

"Oh fuck," was all I could say.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Back to my ass she went but this time with her tongue. For over ten minutes her tongue licked and fuck my asshole while stroking my cock. I stood over her face jacking my cock as she describes the rim job she would like to give to me. When she described how she would then take my cock in her mouth so she could swallow my sperm, I began to spurt my sperm on her still talking mouth. Jet after jet covered her face and mouth as she described the way she would make me cum in her mouth, down her throat and into her stomach. I stood spent as I watched Ruth rub cum into her face and push some into her mouth so she could eat it.

"Tomorrow I will do just what I described if that is alright with you."

Who was I to argue with that? I just can't wait.

To be continued in part 2

Comments welcome...

Mr. Woo
Mr. Woo
34 Followers