My Mother is My Master Pt. 01

Story Info
A son's story about growing up
1.9k words
4.15
129.8k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction.


It was my senior year of high school, and I was just finishing what most would consider the awkward high school stage of my life. I had just turned 18, was getting ready to go off for college, and I was starting to get a better idea about who I was and what I wanted to do with my life.

My mom was a business woman and was always dressed accordingly. She wore suits with skirts, pantyhose, and heels almost daily. I was still figuring out exactly what I liked in girls, and more often than not, my eyes were constantly drawn to long legs and nice asses. The summer was heaven, seeing as how all the girls would wear flip flops or no shoes at all. More so than my love of nice legs, was my love of feet. They were the most sexually arousing weapons that girls were armed with if they had a cute pair of feet.

Living in a house with just my mother, we had established a comfort zone around one another. There were unwritten agreements about what was appropriate to see, and what was not. In accordance, I never bothered my mother when she was showering or changing, and she never bothered me either. I had never seen my mother naked, but we had a pool, and with the bikinis she wore,

I got a pretty good idea of what she would have looked like. 34 C tits, legs that went on for days and were absolutely gorgeous, but it was her feet that were the constant catchers of my eyes. They were the cutest, most perfect pair of feet I had ever laid eyes upon.

My curiousity got the better of me at the beginning of my senior year. I had just gotten home from school, my mom wouldn't be home for another few hours, and I had the house to myself. I went snooping. Into her room, and straight to the dresser I went. I opened the top drawer to find that it was almost clompletely full of different colors of pantyhose and tights from pink and red, to blue, black, beige, and purple. You name it, she had it. All different opacities, and sheerness. It was like opening a treasure chest. I started looking through, pulling out pairs that I had seen her wear, others that I would like to see her wear more often.

The feeling of the nylon material was very pleasurable. I would carress it in my hands and stretch it. Then, I noticed that I had started getting a bit hard. This was no surprise to me. I had spent the last few years or so since puberty exploring my body and making myself moan into pillows at night, or leaving myself breathless in the shower. I couldn't help it. Sexual pleasure

was something I had found and continuously wanted more of. I was never satisfied. So, when I noticed that I was erect, for the fourth time today, I didn't even need to think twice. I pulled my pants off and started stroking my cock right there in the closet. I started reaching my peak, and a thought occured to me to put one of my mom's thigh high stockings on my cock and cum

into it. So that's exactly what I did. The orgasm was amazing, and left me craving for more, but I couldn't push my luck.

I grabbed the cum soaked thigh high I had just used, put all the pantyhose back into her drawer with no particular care on putting them back the way that I had found them, and left my mom's room. She came home from work, changed clothes, and didn't notice a thing. So I had continued that ritual for a few months by now. Regularly coming home, jerking off into one of her many pairs of pantyhose and then going on about my business. I always remembered to wash the used pantyhose with my own clothes and put them back whenever I had a chance. I was a genius. Not only that, although inadvertant, the clumsy way I had of putting her pantyhose back, with my favorite pairs on the top, had lead to her wearing the pairs of pantyhose I liked more often. I thought this was a coincidence. But I would soon find out that I was wrong.

It started out just like any other day would, I attended school, my mom went off to work, and before I knew it, I was sitting in the last class of the day, waiting for the final bell. I made a quick dash to my car so I could beat everyone else out of the parking lot and made my way home. I approached my house and no one was home, just as I expected. I got inside, dropped my backpack, loosened my belt, dropped my pants, and went

straight for my mom's closet. Today, I picked a pair of hot pink tights that she had. Soon I was rock hard and moaning loudly as there was no one home to hear me. Just as I was about to finish, I looked out of my mom's walk in closet, and into her room and was scared half to death by what I saw.

My mom was standing there watching me. Arms crossed, foot tapping, just staring at what was going on in her closet. I immediately stopped, threw the tights back in her drawer and ran for my room. She didn't try to stop me. I closed my bedroom door and tried to think about what had just happened. My mom had come home without my knowledge somehow and just witnessed me jerking off. Not just jerking off, but jerking off in her closet, with a pair of her tights on my cock. This was bad. This was the end of life as I knew it. Any minute, she would come in here and start tearing into me, giving me lectures about sex, what was right, what was wrong, and more importantly, the question of why I was using her tights as a condom.

I waited for what seemed like forever. She never came to the door. I nervously peeked out and could smell dinner cooking. Was it possible that things would continue normally after this? That this incident would just be ignored and we would go about our lives as if it had never happened? I hoped it would. I hoped that this moment would be forgotten by both of us forever. Then again, when I started actually thinking about it, it was kind of hot. I was sitting in my mom's room, working myself over, while my mom just stood there and watched. She didn't say anything. The look in her eyes was a piercing gaze when I saw her. She was just looking at me with a certain stare that I couldn't read. I started getting hard again.

'Fuck. Why now?' I cursed my hormones as I started jerking off to finish the interupted job that went unfinished earlier. After a rousing orgasm, which I'm sure my mom probably overheard, I changed into my sweatpants and a t-shirt, and headed out for dinner, and the undoubted lecture I was about to recieve.

I very carefully made my way to the kitchen. My mother was busy finishing dinner, so I just decided to get myself a glass of lemonade and

sit on one of the stools at the kitchen bar. I walked my way between my mom and the center island of the kitchen to get to where I was going. We were inches apart and I didn't even attempt to make eye contact. But at the same time, my focus went down, which turned out to be an interesting move, partly because it was unintentional on my part because I was attempting to avert eye contact, but secondly because my mom had changed into a white dress that reached

just below her knees, and she was wearing the hot pink tights I was JUST jerking off into. I choked on my lemonade, and hastily made my way to a chair. My mind was racing a mile a minute. I was totally thrown off gaurd here. The whole time, my mom just looked at me and smiled.

'Fuck, what's going on?', I thought to myself. This couldn't be happening. No way in hell, but another glance towards her legs proved me wrong. You could even see some stains from the precum I had left in them, and she was wearing them like it wasn't a big deal at all.

'Holy shit' I thought over and over again. Other thoughts came in and out, but 'Holy shit' was a constant. I started gathering my compsure a bit before we finally sat down for dinner. We had a small square table and my mom and I always sat across from one another. We sometimes watched T.V. but my mom had already turned it off before we sat down, and the remote was nowhere in sight, which usually meant no T.V. This occasion was usually only accompanied by scolding for misdeeds at school. So needless to say, I was scared shitless. This seemed different though. My mom wasn't angry at all, she was the exact opposite. All smiles, with a glass of wine in hand. I was so confused. This didn't make any sense to me at all.

I tried to pay attention to my food. 'Alright, now act really hungry, then sleepy, and try to dash to bed. Yeah, that's a good plan' I tried to rationalize to myself. I was trying to eat at a pretty fast pace when I felt my mom's foot touch my shin which was immediately followed by her happily questioning me.

"So, how was your day at school?" She asked.

"Um, fine..I guess." Was all I responded. Her foot was rubbing up and down gently on my shin.

"Did you learn anything fun?" She continued.

'Fuck!!!' I thought.

"No, not really." I answered. Her foot started rubbing up to my knee.

"Oh there must be something you learned?" She was really forcing conversation.

"Um, may I be excused?" I replied.

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I had started to ease my way out of the chair. My cock

was so hard at this point, I had to leave. But as soon as I started to get up, her foot moved at lightning speed straight to my fully erect cock and applied a gentle, yet quite demanding pressure. The answer was 'No!'. She didn't even say a word. I sat back down. As soon as my butt hit the chair, her foot lingered there for a few moments. Then, giving a little squeeze with her toes which sent shivers up my spine, they then went back to rubbing my shin. I had already lost the battle. She was sitting there, smiling away, and I just melted like putty in her hands, rather her feet actually. She knew she had won, I could see it in her eyes. Something was different about the way she was looking at me. I felt much like prey, but I knew she wasn't going to kill me. What she DID have in store for me, was quite interesting indeed.

Part One. Let me know what you thought. Feedback is always welcome. Thank you!