My Mother is My Master Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get interesting between mom and son.
2.1k words
4.37
130.4k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension was mounting. I had suddenly lost my appetite and sat there. Defeated, cock hard as hell, and not saying a word. My mom's foot was carressing gently up and down my leg, a lot closer to my knee now. She just sat there and smiled the whole time. She seemed to be enjoying the effect she was having on me. My breathing was speeding up and getting heavier. I was so fucking horny, I don't think it's ever been worse. Then, finally, the question that I knew was coming.

"What were you doing in my closet today?" She asked in the sweetest and most seductive voice you could ever imagine. Her foot moved further up and almost into my lap. I fidgeted a bit and tried to come up with some kind of answer.

"Uh..." was all I could come up with. She just smiled and continued sipping her wine. She hadn't even touched her food.

"Well, I think we need to have a little discussion. Don't you think so?" She smiled.

"Yeah. Sure, I guess." I slumped in my chair a bit. Her foot, as if rewarding me for complying so easily, made its way up to my cock and she gave a few, long, slow strokes. I tried not to look arroused in the slightest way but couldn't help from biting my lip as my face turned red. She noticed, and soon her foot was back in my lap, rubbing along my thigh.

"The dinner table isn't the place for this kind of a talk. Clean up the dishes and then we'll go to my room."

I nodded and began clearing the dishes, trying to hide my fully erect cock in my sweatpants. This wasn't working. It was painfully obvious how hard I was, and my mom's eyes snapped directly to the tent in my pants for a brief second, and then she was looking at me again, smiling. I cleaned up all the dishes which took all of ten minutes, and was still just as hard as when I started. My mom was waiting by the door to her room. She hadn't changed or anything. She was just standing in the hallway, looking very pleased with herself.

I started walking down the hallway and she turned around slowly and lead me into her room. She guided me over to the closet. She stood to the side and that signaled to me that I was to go into the closet. I walked in slowly. The closet was a walk in closet that was about 8 feet deep and 5 feet wide. Not the largest closet, but big enough for both of us to fit quite comfortably. There was actually quite a bit of extra room. My mom walked in behind me and shut the door.

She stood there staring at me with her arms crossed, an authoritative look on her face. She could be quite intimidating when she wanted to be. She looked me right in the eyes, and I could see she had almost a playful look. She was having fun.

"Clothes off." She ordered.

"Mom, I don't know about this." I replied.

"You'll do what you're told," she responded as she leaned against the wall and lifted one foot up to my stomach and pushed me against the dresser and then headed down to my cock to start rubbing it.

I stiffled a moan and slowly started taking my shirt off. Her foot kept rubbing my cock and it couldn't feel any better. I was afraid to take my pants off because I knew that I was going to enjoy it.

"And now your pants?" She was pushing me along. I untied them and slid them off, my cock now standing in full sight, all 7 inches of it. My mom had pulled her foot away when I was pulling off my pants, but now it was back at my cock. She was rubbing up and down the bottom of it one moment, kneeding my balls with her toes the next, and then back up and down the shaft again, then up to rub against the head of my cock. It was torture. It felt amazing. Her feet were so soft with those hot pink tights on them, it was like heaven.

Suddenly she stopped. She pulled her foot away and stood there once more staring at me,

"Are you going to be a good boy and do what you're told?" She asked.

I nodded slowly once again, not knowing what was in store.

"Turn around, open the top drawer and pull out the pair of blue tights on the top of everything else."

I did as I was told. I turned around slowly, opened the top drawer and right there were the blue tights she told me to grab. I pulled them out and turned back around.

"Good boy." She said as she pulled her pink tights off, and took the blue ones from me and put them on, then looked at me again. "Well?" She asked.

"Um, what?" I responded.

"Put them on." She said.

"No way"

She again pushed me up against the dresser with her foot and start rubbing my cock.

"You will do as you're told. Besides, if you're going to cum in them, you might as well cum IN them. Put them on."

I was shocked, but for whatever reason, I found myself pulling on my mom's pair of hot pink tights. I pulled them all the way up and found that this felt amazing against my hard cock. Precum had already started to seep through the fabric.

"Now, open up the second drawer down, and pull out the plaid skirt and put it on."

I didn't need to be told twice this time. I turned around, opened up the dresser drawer, pulled out the plaid skirt that was on top of everything and turned around again. This skirt was a school girl skirt. It was really, really short.

"Put it on." She said.

I looked at her, but her foot came up and applied pressure to my cock in the tights and I started pulling the skirt on.

I got it on, and there I was. Wearing hot pink tights, a naughty school girl skirt, and my mom was there, teasing my cock as we went along. My mom looked at me and then her hand started traveling down her own body, pulling up her skirt, and rubbing her pussy through the blue tights she was now wearing. She looked at me and then grabbed a scarf from the hanger rod on one side.

Before I knew what was happening, my right hand was now tied securely to the hanger rod on one side of the closet and my mom was already at work tying my other hand to the opposite one. I tried to struggle but got nowhere. She was took quick. As soon as she finished her knot tying, she went back to rubbing herself infront of me while i was forced to stand there and watch. She was getting into it now.

I could see the forming wet spot on her pantyhose between her thighs. She was breathing heavily and squeezing her breast with her other hand. She slipped her hand into her shirt and started playing with her tits, all the while running her fingers over her pantyhose covered clit. She started moaning softly and then she stopped quite suddenly and walked over to me.

"You've been such a good boy, I might just have to reward you." She whispered in my ear and then nibbled on it gently.

Her hand had found it's way down my stomach, my thigh and then up under the skirt I was wearing. She started rubbing my cock through the hot pink tights. I went crazy. I wanted so bad to just touch her body while she stroked me slowly, but I was tied. I could hardly move. Just as my mouth was open, letting out a particularly louder moan, my mom grabbed a pair of pantyhose and shoved it in my mouth, and then tied a sock around my mouth to gag me. I couldn't believe it. This was absolutely no fair, but I was loving every minute of it.

She kneeled in front of me and put her head underneath the skirt I had on, and started working magic with her mouth through the tights. I couldn't see what she was doing at all, but I know it was her mouth because one of her hands was down the front of her tights, and the other was on my ass, squeezing gently while she sucked, licked and did whatever else she was doing to my cock through those tights. It was amazing. I was moaning and getting louder when she finally pulled the tights down in the front, freeing my cock and sucking on it.

Now I could see her face again and she kept looking up at me. That drove me crazy. That eye contact she gave while sucking my cock in this situation was very intense. It almost sent me over the edge. I was moaning and trying not to move my hips too much. She stopped sucking on my cock and got up. She was right up against me, looking into my eyes while she reached for something behind me. All of a sudden I heard a buzzing noise. I knew exactly what it was. She smiles at me.

"It's not for me, silly boy."

'What?' I try to say but only manage a muffled mmph?. She smiles and starts pulling the hot pink tights down in back.

"You want to be a good boy don't you?"

I nod.

"Good." and with that, she's back on her knees in front of me, sucking on my cock, but then I feel the vibrator press between my cheeks. I stiffen up a bit as it first pushes into my ass, but I can't stop it from going in. She's used so much ky on it that it's impossible. She slowly pushes it in all the way and starts sliding it in and out of me.

She starts sucking my cock faster as she fucks my ass slowly with her vibrator. I can't stand it. This is amazing. The vibrator starts to feel a lot more comfortable inside me and I start moving my hips with her hands and mouth. She sucks my cock faster and faster. Stopping only to jerk me off while she looks up at me, her little fuck toy. It's written all over her face. She didn't need to say it, we both knew it. I was her's for whatever she wanted to do with me. I would do anything she said. Clearly, I was already off to a good start.

Her head kept sucking on my cock faster and faster. Soon she just started jerking me off as fast and as hard as she could while sucking on the tip of my cock. The vibrator in my ass was relentlessly pounding me over and over again, and I was loving it. I was moaning and moving with it. I looked down and tried to tell my mom I was about to cum. She looked at me, winked, and took my cock all the way down her throat. I moaned and started pumping my cum into her. She moaned as she sucked and swallowed load after load.

I finished cumming and just kind of hung from my arms that were tied up, the vibrator still deep inside my ass, humming away on my prostate. My mom had gotten up and started taking her skirt off. She then ripped a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose and untied my hands, led me to her bed, and then tied my hands to the headboard. She then adjusted to ensure that the vibrator in my ass would stay put while I was lying on my back.

"I hope you don't think your punishment is over. You still have a lot more to go. You're in big trouble. From now on, if you can cum, I'm going to make you cum. I say 'if', because you're not going to have much to give after I'm done with you every morning before I go to work. You're going to cum for me whenever I ask you to. But you will never cum without my permission. Understood?"

It was plain and simple. Crystal clear. I was her slave. She was my master.

*

Part 2. I've already got some plans for part 3. Feed back is always welcome. Thank you!