My Mother the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
642 Followers

She fell forward, dragging me with her. Weakly, she looked around at Tonia who was rasping a couple of fingers in and out of her own cunt. “Geez, you were right, honey. The boy can really fuck. Ya wanna have another go while I get us some drinks?”

I groaned and Tonia laughed. “Sure, Jen. I’ll bet the little bugger has got a few more shots left in him.” Mom got up off the bed unsteadily and staggered out the door, everthing about her body rolling and swaying . Tonia fell on her back, her legs spread, her distended pussy lips opening wide. “Come here, Bart. I’ll suck some life into that for you. You’re gonna need it.”

***************

They fucked me stupid that night and many more nights after that. I was their toy boy. They stayed in more often and drank less. Becky hardly got a look in. At the end of term, Becky and I went off to university, became doctors, stayed friends, even fucking friends, but married other people and went our separate ways. My wife was a big, no nonsense girl, who got bigger. I took her home to meet mom and they hit it off big time. First night home, I was in bed reading and the door opened. My wife and my mom stood at the door one arm around each other, in their hands, a glass of scotch.

“Jenny tells me she hasn’t had a fuck for a while. But I said you’d take care of it for her. Her friend Tonia will be over later. Get naked, you worm.” A frisson of delight went through me like a rocket.

dass4450
dass4450
642 Followers
12