My Mother, The Whore

Story Info
Son discovers how mom makes a little on the side.
4.9k words
4.36
126.3k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryl50
jerryl50
87 Followers

A drunk driver took out my old man when I was 14 and my little sister was 12. Mother worked a succession of low-paying jobs to keep the rent paid on our trailer in a seedy trailer park outside a small town in Georgia, not too far from Atlanta. I had to take part-time jobs to keep food on the table and clothes on our backs. We never really starved, but money was always tight. While we never did without necessities, we seldom had many luxuries. Ma always seemed to have a few more things than we did, but she was the adult. And she worked late a lot, leaving my kid sister and me alone to fend for ourselves. But Ma could come through if something came up that was really necessary. As soon as I graduated from high school, I went to work full time to help send my sister to college. I tried not to resent that too much. It was simple economics. I could earn more, and the plan was for her to finish college, and then she'd help me.

It wasn't until a couple of months ago that I realized just how Ma could turn up that extra cash so readily in a pinch. It's funny how things turn out.

Ma is a statuesque woman in her late forties, though she could easily pass for five to ten years younger than that. She has rich red hair (and the temper to match), and green eyes that often sparkle with laughter and a shrewd intelligence. When she works as a waitress she makes good tips, sometimes even a little more if she doesn't complain about the occasional pinch to the bottom. She's a bit on the tall side standing over five-eight in her bare feet. She weighs about a hundred forty to a hundred fifty, with that distributed nicely in her delicious curves, generous ass, and shapely long legs. Ma is what is called a "looker" in out part of the country.

My sister is nineteen, and almost the physical opposite of Ma. Sharon is slender with smallish boobs and a tiny waist. Her face is pretty, with lips that seem to be in a perpetual sensuous pout. Her hair is more brown, but with reddish highlights. She's a lovely little fox, and damn well knows it.

As for me, at twenty-one, I'm over six feet tall, weighing in at about two hundred to two twenty with no fat. I played fullback in high school, and my job in construction keeps me in pretty good shape. My belly is flat, and my arms and legs are heavily muscled from long hours of hard labor. My hair is close cropped, and my face is more square compared to the softer oval faces of my mother and sister.

It was a hot sultry Friday evening. I'd been working with a crew putting a new tin roof on an old warehouse. A sudden rain shower came up, and we were called down to wait it out. But as the rain fell steadily, the foreman shrugged and told us to take the rest of the day off. I thought I'd have a few hours to kick back, knock off a few brews, and maybe pick up a girl with more tits than virtue if I was lucky. Last summer, several new businesses were relocating to our town, and they needed either new buildings or serious remodeling of existing structures, so I had more work than I could handle. I was tired a great deal of the time, but the money was too good to pass up.

The honky-tonk bar was busy, but not too busy as the rain apparently put a damper on business. The women were either married or with their boy friends and I was too tired to get into a fight over any of them. So I ate some fried chicken, had a few beers, and played the jukebox before deciding to head home. I was pleasantly tired and had a decent buzz on, but I wasn't drunk.

There were a number of cars and trucks parked on the road we lived on, but I found a place, and strode through the rain to my place, and slipped the key into the door that opened into the kitchen. I kicked my muddy work boots off just inside the door, and pulled a beer from the fridge and sat down at the table and lit a smoke.

I was startled when a man came out of the hall, tucking his flannel shirt into the waistband of his jeans. He saw me, and grinned sheepishly.

"Oh, sorry," he said with a sly grin. "Don't mind me, I'm just on the way out. You may want to give her a minute before you go back, though." I didn't know what to say. I'd never seen him before, but that didn't seem to phase him. He took a jacket off the back of a kitchen chair that I'd failed to notice and slipped into it. "Unless you like sloppy seconds, I mean." He chuckled. "She didn't tell me she had somebody after me. You must be a little early."

"Enjoy yourself," he said letting himself out of the door. I caught a whiff of whiskey as he went by.

I sat for a minute trying to figure out who the hell he was and what the hell he was doing here. I got up and went down the hall towards the bedrooms making no noise in my stocking feet. I noticed the door to my mother's room was open. I peeked in.

The only light came from a dim night-light. Ma was lying naked on her stomach across the rumpled bed. A bottle of good whiskey sat next to an ashtray with a cigarette butt still moldering in it on the bedside table. The air was ripe with stale smoke and the musky aroma of sex. Ma's legs were slightly parted. An opaque trickle oozed from the moist lips of her labia under the smooth rounded globes of her ass. Ma stirred languidly, turning her head on the wrinkled pillows.

Then I noticed a crisp new fifty-dollar bill under the ashtray.

"Forget somethin', sugar?" Ma's contralto voice was slurred and muted. "Just get it and go, honey. You gave me quite a ride, and I'm sleepy."

"You bitch," I hissed, fury coiling in my gut like a cold fist. "You goddam bitch!"

Ma turned and opened her eyes. Obviously she'd been drinking, and it was taking a moment or so for her to grasp that her "guest" had left.

"Tommy?" she said with a puzzled expression. "Tommy, is that you? What time is it, baby?"

She fumbled for the clock on the bedside table. I strode into the room, and grabbed her wrist.

"Just what is this scene, Ma?" I shouted. I've got a strong grip, and I was squeezing her wrist tightly. "Just what the fuck is going on here?"

I rolled her over on her back. Her generous breasts were taut and firm, and her bush was neatly trimmed. In spite of my rage, and in spite of the fact that this was my mother, I felt a stirring in my own loins.

"Tommy, you're hurting me," fear made her voice soft, urgent. She looked up at me wide-eyed. She tried to cover her mound with her free hand. This close to the bed, the smell of sex and cum was stronger. It fueled my rage, and in some strange way, her look of fear and embarrassment added to my own unnatural arousal. She tried to pull away from me, but I pressed her back down with the wrist I was holding and with my other hand on her shoulder, kneeling on the mattress over her. "If you'll just let me explain, baby . . . "

"Explain?" I shouted. "Explain? Explain how you're fucking while I'm out beating my brains out to keep us from getting thrown out of this dump? Explain why I can't date like a normal guy because I give all my money to you for food and bills that you run up? What are you going to explain to me, you fucking bitch? All right," I said, snatching the bill from under the ashtray and waving it in her face. "Explain this! What did this buy that guy, Ma? A quickie? A few grunts while he poked you? Or did you let him go down on you?" A sudden idea, terrible in its suddenness and yet fitting in its terribleness, came to me.

"No," I said. "I bet he just come in here, plunks down his money, and climbs aboard," I balled the bill up in my fist and threw it across the room. I pulled out my wallet, and pulled out all the bills. "Well, look what I got, Ma."

I fanned the currency in front of her face. "Two weeks pay, less three beers and a fried chicken platter down at the diner." I was kneeling across her, holding her down. She was trying to struggle, and Ma's a big woman. But I am bigger and stronger, and I was furious. "Over seven hundred dollars," I hissed. "And every other Friday, I walk in here and just hand it over. I give you every goddamned dime, except my gas and cigarette money."

I threw the money on the bed and leaned over, my hands holding her shoulders pinned to the mattress, bringing my face to within inches of her. "What would seven hundred dollars buy, Ma?" I was grinning evilly. "At least fourteen quickies like the one you gave the guy who just left?"

Ma went very still under me. Her face was twisted in fear and confusion. I enjoyed that appearance at that moment.

"Tommy," her voice was barely a whisper. "Tommy, let me up. Please, Tommy. Let's talk this over. You're talking crazy." Her eyes were terrified. "Tommy, I'm yourmother!Let me go."

"Oh, don't worry, Ma," I said. "I'm not gonna hurt you. But you do owe me. And, Ma, it's pay back time."

I leaned down, and kissed her. I kissed her hard, and probed at her lips with my tongue. She clamped her teeth shut, and tried to twist and turn her head away from me. Chuckling, I raised my head.

"Now, now," I chided her. "Just think of me as any other cash customer, Ma." I looked her square in the eye, and my tone was deadly serious. "I haven't hurt you yet, Ma. I'm not planning on hurting you. Or no more than you want to be hurt," I grinned humorlessly. "But you will give me what I want, Ma. You'll give it to me when I want it, too. Because if you don't, Ma." I clutched her face in one huge hand and squeezed tightly. "Because if you don't," I smiled again. "I am going to beat the living hell out of you, you whore. Now, do you understand?"

She stared at me. I grinned at her, starting to unbutton my shirt. I grinned at her.

"You do understand," I said, pulling my arms from the sleeves, and dropping the shirt off the bed.

"You can't be serious," she said.

"I'm dead serious," I replied evenly. "Oh, you can leave. You can leave right now." I glanced at her nude body, and grinned. "You can leave just as you are, naked as a frog. But that rain is chilly. Or I might catch you before you made it to the door. And I might be mad. I might be mad enough to mess up that pretty face enough that nobody will want it for a week or so."

"Just what is it you want, Tommy," she asked. She had crossed one arm over her breasts, and crossed one leg over the other.

"I want to fuck you, Ma," I said with a broad smile. "I want some service for my seven hundred dollars." I realized every word I was saying was true. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to feel those big tits mashed flat against my chest as I lay atop her. I wanted to feel my rod sink deep into her wet yielding depths. And I was going to get all I wanted from her. I wanted her to pay for the rage and humiliation I had felt.

Her hand snaked out, slapping me hard across the face. It stung, making my eyes water. I grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm. She cried out, her torso turning to ease the pressure. I held her arm tightly against her back, and whispered into her ear.

"You stupid bitch. I could easily dislocate your shoulder. Get used to it, whore. I want you. I'm going to have you."

"You're hurting me," she whimpered.

"Not yet," I reminded her. "But I can. If you cross me, bitch, I will."

"Tommy," she began.

"Shut up." I pushed her way. She fell face first onto the bed. "Go clean yourself up from the last customer. Then get your ass back in here. You've got ten minutes. If I have to come after you," I reached and got the bottle of whiskey, uncorked it, and took a deep burning drink. "I'll break at least one of your arms."

She looked over her shoulder at me. Her green eyes were clear now, I could almost hear the little wheels inside her head spinning, calculating.

"You wouldn't dare," she said.

"Are you betting one of your bones on that, whore?" I asked, wiping my lips with the back of my hand. "You'd better hurry. You've only got nine minutes left." I took another deep swallow.

Ma shinnied off the bed and went into the bathroom, closing the door. I lay in the dimness feeling the whiskey start a small globe of warmth in my belly. I pulled off my socks, and heard the shower come on in the bathroom. I grinned, and stripped off my jeans. I guessed I needed a shower too. I was probably pretty ripe from work. But I would wait. I plumped up the pillows against the headboard, and stretched my legs out, leaning back wearing only my briefs. I took another stiff drink.

The shower went off. I heard some rustling and Ma moving about in the bathroom. In a few moments, the door opened. Ma stood in the doorway with a blue towel wrapped about her like a sarong.

"Ditch the towel," I said.

Ma bit her lower lip. Then, looking at the floor, she loosened the towel and let it fall to the floor. God, she was beautiful. In the faint illumination of the night-light, her body gleamed. Her breasts jutted out proudly over her flat tummy. Her mound was neat beneath a perfect navel. She padded noiselessly to the bed, and slowly climbed in next to me.

Taking one of the glasses from the bedside table, I poured some whiskey, "Drink?" I asked.

"No." Her voice was frigid. I laughed and tossed the drink off myself. I was starting to feel it, that lovely warm amber glow of the whiskey.

I put the glass and bottle back on the table. Propping my head on one hand, I reached over and cupped one of her round, ripe breasts. My forefinger toyed with the tip of her nipple. Her hands balled into tight fists. She stared stonily straight ahead. The nip hardened and the brown areola tightened. I let my hand move slowly to her other breast, and caressed it as well. When it was firm and pointed as well, I let my hand slide down the silky smooth skin of her flat belly to her soft bush.

Ma's eyes were closed, and her hands were still balled tightly. I grinned. My fingers found her warm nether lips and traced them gently, exploring their moist velvety softness. Slowly, lightly, I let my finger slide gently over her slit, watching her face. Ma's lips parted. She glanced at me under lowered lids, then looked away quickly

I laughed, still caressing her quim. "Whore," I said affably, "the way I see it, you have two choices. The first is you can cooperate, and we'll have us a little sweaty fun." She kept her face averted. I let my hand slide upwards, over her belly, over her inviting tits, until I grasped her chin and turned her face to mine. Her eyes were flashing with impotent fury. I grinned in her face.

"Or the second," I said, letting my grip tighten a little. "You can not cooperate. It really doesn't matter. I'll have you anyway. Whether you enjoy it or not is your own affair. But it's going to happen."

"You bastard!"

I laughed. "You ought to know, whore. You had me."

One of her hands shot up, but I was quicker this time. I caught her wrist, and held it tightly, squeezing it until her face contorted in pain.

"Okay, then," I said grimly. "If that's the way you want to play it."

My lips crushed hers. I pushed the hand I was holding back, leaning across her. My tongue burrowed into her mouth. She stiffened, making her breasts press tightly against my bare chest. My other hand went to her cunt. I spread the lips roughly, and inserted a finger deep into her. She moaned as I invaded her grotto, I pressed her down until I was semi on top of her. I held her shoulders down, and dropped my head to suckle on her ripe jugs, letting my teeth close gently on the stiff nipple while my tongue wetly flogged it.

My other hand moved in and out of her gash, spreading it then spearing deep again. She wriggled furiously, but I was stronger. My cock was pressed against her outer thigh. I know she could feel it beneath the thin cotton of my briefs. Her hole grew warm and moist. Still suckling and nibbling her large round boob, I withdrew my finger from her gash, and toyed with the folds surrounding her clitoris. I coaxed it from its fleshy sheath, toying with it with the barest pressure from my fingertips. It swelled under my gentle caresses, and her slit grew wetter still.

I let her tit slide from my mouth. Her face was flushing, her breathing becoming more rapid and shallow. I kissed her again. This time, her lips were yielding, parting to admit my tongue at the first touch. Her tongue met mine, entwined, parted, and met again. I put my thumb on her clit, and let a finger slide back within her. She moaned again. I felt an arm encircle my neck, tentatively at first, but tightening as I let a second finger find her depths.

She made a sound, muffled by my lips pressed tightly to hers. My fingers curled upward stroking the spongy roof of her grotto. Her cunt muscles tightened on my fingers and her mouth sucked hungrily on mine. I fingered her carefully, in and out in slow smooth strokes, still letting my thumb caress or rest lightly on her button.

I eased back from the kiss, and looked at her. Her eyes were flashing now from something other than anger or fear.

"See," I taunted her, pressing her clit slightly and watching her wince. "I'm not so bad once you get to know me."

She tried to kiss me again, but I avoided her lips.

"No, whore," I told her. "Time for that later. Right now, you're going to blow me."

She looked as if she was going to speak. I put a finger to her lips, shushing her. "Don't talk," I said. "So far, I haven't had to break one of your bones, Ma. But I'm still dangerous." I pinched her clit between my thumb and the finger within her pussy; not hard enough to really hurt, but enough to get her attention. "As long as you do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you, you may come away from this without any bruises."

She wormed her hand down the waistband until she could grasp my boner. And I was hard. It had been months since I'd last had a woman. My cock was throbbing painfully, the head so tight it felt as though it might split. Her touch was electric. She reached and tugged gently at the waistband of my shorts, easing them off. I raised my hips obligingly, sighing with relief as my boner sprung free. I have about nine inches of fuck muscle, but that night it was so engorged and so stiff it looked more like twelve. It pointed upwards, curving back over my belly, the thick shaft rising out its dark nest of pubes. Even my balls felt swollen and ultra tender.

"Suck it," I said, my voice a little hoarse. I reached for the bottle and tilted it up, taking another long drink. The liquor burned its way down my gullet and helped ease the maddening tightness in my loins. I spread my legs apart, still sitting up.

Ma knelt between my legs, staring at my monster erection. She looked up at me, and I grinned at her. "Don't make me have to repeat myself, bitch," I told her. "I'm paying for this little party. I'm going to get my money's worth one way or the other." When her lips touched the fat mushroom head, I nearly shot my load then and there. Her lips were soft, and her tongue was moist and talented. It teased my piss slit, then probed gently at the cleft where the glans joined the base.

"Oh yes," I groaned happily. "Do it, whore. Suck that dick as if you like it."

She was an excellent cocksucker. Her head began to bob rapidly, taking in more and more of my thick pole. Her lips were stretched wide, and I could feel the ridge of my cock rubbing at the back of her throat. My balls were seething with the need to release their thick viscuous load of spunk. Her hands rested on my hips, then slid under me to clasp my buttocks. Faster and faster, her head moved up and down. With a grunt, I clasped her head, my fingers entwining in her long auburn tresses. My hips began to buck.

"Oh yeah," I grunted, my breath coming in shallow rapid pants. "I'm fucking your face, whore. You're sucking your son's cock, bitch. Do you like it? Is that what you're good for? Suck it! Suck it good!" I could feel my climax starting to build. My nuts had drawn up tightly against my perineum. I was thrusting so hard, she was almost choking on my column. I almost gave myself up to the pleasure of nutting in her mouth, of spraying my seed down her harlot's throat. But instead, I yanked her hear, pulling her off my glistening cock.

jerryl50
jerryl50
87 Followers
12