My Mother was Mine, No Question!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We managed to get unsteadily to our feet, and embraced as lovers do. No one was holding power over the other here at this moment, it was all consensual.

I hit the water button, and we walked out, it was cool in the bathroom, but it had been scalding hot in the shower!

Grabbing towels, w ran to her room, where she jumped me, got me onto her bed, I let her force me over onto my back.

Mum rose over me, and spent long minutes just looking deep, so deeply into my eyes, I had no idea what she was doing. I assumed (correctly) that it was a woman thing; she was reading me, silently looking for answers from me. I looked back at her as intently as she looked at me, I never moved a muscle, I had no wish to break this spell, the spell I was under. She was exerting her womanly powers over her man, I let her, I wanted it.

Them imperceptibly her lips lowered to mine, it took and age, but when she connected, it was the seal, the bond we now shared, and would never be broken.

Then mum, slowly slid to my side, pulled the covers up, lay her head on my shoulder, and said.

'Come on baby, we need to sleep, we/you, have a lot of loving to catch up on, and we need our strength, okay?'

'Yes mum,' I murmured into her soft hair, and did as a good son would, when told to do something by his all knowing, beautiful sexy, loving mother.

I awoke about 4 hours later, the first thing I did was recall what had happened, and make sure it hadn't been a dream. I was as happy as Larry when I looked at my mother Susan laid with her back to me, and my arm around her.

I slowly lifted the sheet, and gazed at her lush shape, her shoulder moved softly as she breathed, then fell to her slim waist, rising up to the swell of her wondrous hips. It was like looking at tiny waves rolling gently onto a tropical shore at sunset. Her skin glowed with a satin like sheen. The very softness of her took my breath away, my prick grew again, it was stood to attention, well, it was sideways!

I leaned over and softly kissed her shoulder, and lower neck, and slid my hand around her tight yet soft buttocks, it was hot! Delving further round, I encountered the trim around her still pussy lips, and I dipped a finger in. This caused her to give a small moan, a slight movement. And then softly snoring again, she was deep in slumber.

I revelled in her glory, the glory of her womanhood, I praised her, worshipped her, her femininity, her elegance, the very wonderment of her. I loved her, this wonder of God who had given birth to me, now breathed the very life into me.

She was woman, all women, and now she was my woman. And no one, but no one would ever take her from me.

I waited and waited for her to wake, I needed her again, and if she felt the same after the heartrending sex and loving we had endured, to and from each other, then I would feel certain about her forever.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up, and what had woken me, woke me with a song in my heart. My mother was squeezing my cock from behind her. She had woken up and gone for my cock, her hand was closed around it, she was moving it up and down, and I was hard already, and I mean hard!

I bit her shoulder, fairly hard, she moaned in a little pain, but never pulled away, I bit it again, she murmured, 'Oh!'

I held her flesh in my teeth and worked my mouth around, as if ravishing her.

She moaned, and moaned agin, but not once did she make a move to stop me. Reaching round her, I dipped my fingers into her pussy again, she was dripping!

I pushed my prick into her back and she rolled over onto her stomach, still keeping my prick in her soft grip.

I went with her, and ended up more or less laid on her back, my feet and legs were between hers. I felt her hand working my prick into her soft tight cheeks, my prick found its way into her heaven.

Then she was pushing me upwards, forcing my prick up and out of her pussy. What the heck is she doing I wanted to know?

She still had tight hold of me, and then the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. My prick was suddenly held in a vice like grip, her hand came off me, both of them then held my hips, in a kind of pulling motion, and then she said.

'Push baby, push, but do it slowly and gently, okay?'

I did what she said, and that's when I realised I was in her beautiful, gorgeous, rounded tight arse!

She had wanted me in her pussy for lubrication!

I hooked my hands under her shoulders, and started working my steel shaft as easily as I could, into her waiting giving rump!

Mum buried her head into her pillow, I could hear muffled moans, but it didn't stop me, wild horses couldn't have done that now!

Soon I was all the way in, mum told me to rest up a while, until she accepted it fully.

I again did as I was told.

Then the soft quiet words, 'Okay baby, I'm ready, go for it!'

I did, I started slowly, until I had got used to this, this was my first ever time up a woman's arse, and it was my mothers arse too!

I began a gentle work up, but soon I was powering into her, I had her held tight, there was no way she could have freed herself from this. I fucked hard and long. Moving my hands to under her I grasped her nipples and gave them a tremendous squeezing. Mum moaned and moaned, but I never let up. She never once said stop. I went at her as if it was the first and last time I would ever love her again.

'Mum,' I gasped, 'I'm going to cum, oh mum?'

'Yes baby, yes, cum in me, fill me up, fuck me baby, fuck me as hard as you can!'

I did, and mum howled and screamed into her pillow, as she blew her load, followed straight after by me.

I felt my sperm flow out of me like red hot lava, mum s muffled stillness told me all I wanted to know.

Her orgasm quelled her fully.

The next day I woke early, went to her room when the house was empty. We made long languishing love, or rather animalistic fucking of great intensity. I was supposed to be the stud, but mum was certainly my equal and better in some cases. I had a great time making her happy, and that's all I wanted to do.

Later, I asked her why she had suddenly changed from being apparently reluctant, to where we were now.

She said that she hadn't been very happy at home, and had even considered leaving my dad. This shocked me, I had no idea things were like this. Then another shock, mum admitted that what had happened between us had made her stay, she realised that someone actually loved her.

Amazement wasn't in it! What the fuck was my dad playing at? Here was the most beautiful of women, and that daft cunt was sat on his fucking hands. Well, that made my mind up for good, I was going to make her happy, and I was going to keep her happy too!

She told me that what had gone on before, ie, me blackmailing her, had changed her outlook on life. She liked dominant men; and my dad certainly didn't fall into that category. But I did, and I had.

But she had been more than nonplussed about what had happened. And she would certainly not have pursued the situation. But I had, I had chased her, run her down and taken her, her resistance was nil once I had applied the pressure, she just gave in, she hadn't been able to stop herself from doing it!

She told me that she had wanted me to do her again, but would never have dared to let me know. Her duty was to her family she reasoned. But I had caught her again, and her internal womanhood needs made her give in.

'How do you get on with my dad then mum?' I asked.

'Well, we get on okay, after a fashion,' she replied.

'What do you mean, after a fashion?' I said, 'do you have a good love life?'

'No we don't!' She said some what bitterly.

I was amazed. 'You have to be kidding me, are you saying he doesn't take care of you in bed mum?'

'Nope, he doesn't, not now, not much anyway.'

I was feeling desperate now. I needed to know of her possible past love life.

'So have you er, erm, maybe er sort of er, looked elsewhere?'

'I've thought about it, and some of your friend's do perv me too! But until you came along, I would have strayed, but I didn't want to.'

She cried then, I felt her sadness, here was the most beautiful of women, a sexy gorgeous woman, and my dad was not doing the business.

Well I fucking well would from now on.

'Mum, from this day on, I am your guy, your man, your lover, whatever you want to call me, but I'm telling you now, you are going to get completely and utterly loved, and fucked on a daily basis, okay? And don't even think of arguing with me!' I almost shouted.

She nestled into me, and said. 'Ooooh my my! My big bad boy is having his mother, and telling her that she is his fuck toy? Is that what you are telling me baby?'

'Well, I have news for you young man. I will do everything you tell me from now on, and my heart, soul and body is yours darling, I love you too.'

That evening, I disappeared into my room, leaving her downstairs. I rigged up the screen in my bedroom, and attached the video camera. I went through it in fast forward, it was fantastic. My hard on was instant watching myself fucking my wonderful mother. Tomorrow I would get her in bed, and in the mood, which wouldn't be difficult.

I did just that, I was waiting outside her door before the others had left, as soon as it clicked shut I was in. We kissed and cuddled, she was just like me, she was gagging for it. I took her to my room, got her snuggled down with me.

Then I pressed the play button.

I told her to watch, and she went ballistic! But it wasn't angry ballistic, it was total arousal ballistic. She went for me like someone insane. In the end I had to restrain her. That's when we started experimenting. The positions she got into, and made me get into over the following months, made us the most vital lovers you could wish for.

The camera is now part of our lives, and I don't know if she is teasing me yet, because she has started talking of getting her friend in with us, so we can experiment more and more.

My older sister has now moved out to live with her boyfriend, that leaves me and mum at home on our own, and when the old man goes away for the odd weekend, she's mine! She's my wife!

I have started on a 2 year Open University course on construction engineering, so staying at home to do it has been fantastic, I have my mum with me everyday, and we love it.

My next planned object is to get the old man out of our lives and out of our house, I will discuss this with mum today, and I'm sure she will go for it wholesale.

Life is looking better than good for me, and for her.

12