My Mother's a Porn Star!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,034 Followers

My jaw hit the floor along with her robe. Beneath it Mom was wearing a lace black bra and the stockings were thigh highs that were attached to garter belts. Just as she sank to her knees my eyes grew even wider when I saw she wasn't wearing any panties and I caught a brief glimpse of a completely shaved pussy. When she reached her knees, she grabbed his cock and began rubbing it along the side of her face.

"Oh, you're so hard!" she cooed, "God I love hard young cocks like this!" she smiled into the camera, "You want me to suck your cock Billy?"

"P...please." He whispered.

"Oh, I like that." She smiled, and then opening her mouth took his cock all the way down to his balls.

"Oh my God." I said softly as I watched Mom devour his cock on the screen.

She was working him fast and hard, taking his impressive cock down to his balls each time. The entire time her big brown eyes were locked onto the camera and I swallowed hard at the sight of my mother giving a blow job. No, not just giving a blow job, but doing it on camera, getting paid to fuck this kid, she....Jesus Christ, I thought, Mom was a porn star!

"Oh this cock tastes so good!" she moaned on the screen. Ducking her head, she started sucking on his balls while jerking him off, "Like that baby? Like me sucking your balls?"

"Oh yes!" he groaned.

Mom made a show of sliding her tongue up the length of his cock and speaking of cocks, mine was hard as a rock in my hand. I told myself to stop, to shut the video off, but couldn't. Not only couldn't I tear my eyes away, but as if it had a mind of its own my hand began stroking my throbbing cock.

Mom was once again sucking his cock and reaching out she grabbed his hands and put them in her hair. He wrapped his hands in it and Mom whispered, "Go ahead baby, you know you want to fuck my mouth."

The guy began doing just that, driving his big dick repeatedly in her mouth as she stayed still and moaned. He was going balls deep, but she took it easily. The camera panned to her back and showed a close up of her smooth pussy from behind as she was being face fucked. She was smooth and her pussy looked wet as she wiggled her ass back and forth. The camera went back to her face in time for Mom to slide her mouth from his cock and stand up.

"I need this big fucking dick inside me!" she declared as she climbed onto his lap.

Reaching back, Mom guided his cock to her pussy and sat down on it. She moaned loudly, "Oh that's so fucking deep!" then began bouncing up and down on it. My hand was moving faster as I watched my mother ride some strangers cock. His hands slid around her waist and when she stopped moving he started slamming his cock deep into her.

"Yes, baby, yes!" she cried. "Fuck my hot pussy with that big cock! That's right fuck your mom's best friend! Give it to me!"

That he did, driving his hips up as hard as he could, burying his cock into her. Mom pushed herself off his cock and standing up, grabbed his hand and pulled him from the chair.

"My turn baby." She said as she turned around and sat down in the chair.

Mom draped her legs over the arms of the chair so she was spread wide open and grabbing her bra yanked it down allowing her tits to pop out.

"Oh fuck." I moaned looking at her large round tits with their hard pink nipples.

The guy leaned over and started sucking on one of them and Mom grabbed the back of his head, shoving her tit into his mouth.

"Yeah baby, suck that nipple, just like that!" she moaned again then said, "Now get on your knees Billy, you know what you want to lick."

He did as she asked and the camera zoomed in to get a close up of Mom spreading her pussy open. I gasped and started stroking even faster as I looked at her smooth glistening pussy. Billy leaned in shoving two fingers into her, began tonguing her clit.

"Mmm, you young boys are so eager to please, that's why I love fucking them!"

I watched breathing hard as he licked and sucked on her pussy. The camera panned up to show Mom laying there with her head back and her eyes closed, she was playing with her nipples and I was struck by the thought that she didn't appear to be acting, she seemed to really be into it. She began moaning loudly, "Oh yes baby, just like that, oh, look at you licking me you....Oh!"

Mom cried out and started squirming in his face as he continued to suck her clit. She threw back her head and emitted a loud squeal that sent my hand into high speed. I was getting close to cumming when she said, "Now that you made my pussy even hotter, come take it!"

I slowed my hand down as she stood and turning bent over the chair. Billy grabbed her hips and she cried out as she drove his big cock into her from behind.

"Fuck yeah!" she yelled, "Give me that hard fucking cock! Come on baby give me that young dick!"

Billy was haling her hips and fucking the living shit out of her and Mom was loving every minute of it. The camera showed her face and again her eyes were closed and she was moaning continuously. I began gasping as she opened her eyes wide and started yelping each time he drove himself into her. Behind her Billy started making whimpering sounds and moaning, "Oh, I....I'm going to cum!"

"You know where I want it baby!" she called out.

Billy stood back and was squeezing his cock and Mom turned around dropped to her knees and holding her tits up opened her mouth. Billy began pumping his cock and yelled as his cum shot out and landed directly on Mom's tongue. A second spurt entered her mouth and closing it she pushed the cum out with her tongue causing it to drool down her tits. Billy kept cumming, splattering her cheeks and tits.

I cried out loudly myself as my own cock exploded sending a huge spurt of cum onto my desk. I pumped it hard and fast as on the screen Mom took his dripping cock in her mouth and moaned as she sucked on it. I gasped as the last of my cum trickled from my cock. Mom looked up from Billy's cock and licking her cum covered lips, faced the camera and smiled, "I hate seeing a cock go to waste."

The video went black and I sat back gasping. I couldn't believe it! Mom really was a porn actress! Catching my breath, I grabbed the mouse and scrolled down to the bottom of the video where there was a link to click to see more videos of "Nikki Nice". I clicked it and watched holding my breath to see how many more would come up. There were some women on here who had dozens. The screen came up and only showed two more. The first picture was Mom dressed as a slutty nurse on her knees sucking the cock of a young guy lying on a hospital bed. The title was "Nurse Nikki makes it better"

The next one showed Mom on her hands and knees being fucked from behind by large guy with long black hair, the caption caused me to gasp, "Nasty Nikki Nice, takes a big cock in the ass." Before I realized I was doing it, I clicked the video. It opened to Mom already completely naked and laying on a bed sucking the biggest cock I'd ever seen. The guy had his hand between her legs and she was moaning as he fingered her pussy. The clip was only five minutes long and using the mouse I clicked it to halfway through.

I'd picked perfectly as Mom was on her knees getting hammered by that huge dick. As I watched her removed it from her pussy and placing it on her puckered asshole, pushed it in.

'Oh fuck!" she called out, "Go ahead, spread that ass!"

I watched as his huge cock disappeared in her ass and when he was all the way in he started fucking her hard and fast. Mom began howling as he ass fucked her and I realized my cock was hard again. Grabbing it, I pumped it furiously as I watched my mother take it in the ass and love it. She was squealing and moaning as his big cock pounded her ass and I could already feel myself getting ready to cum again. The camera showed a close up of Mom's face, she as sweating and her hair was plastered to her face as she released those loud high pitched squeals. Again I noted she was either one hell of an actress or she was into it.

I was sweating myself and my cock was straining to blow its second load in less than three minutes. On the screen the guy began letting out a series of desperate sounding moans and his cock was buried deep in her ass as he barely moved his hips.

"Oh, I fucking love it!' Mom called out.

The guy slid his cock from her and the camera zoomed in to get a close up of Mom's gaping ass. As I watched she pushed and a stream of cum came dribbling out of it. I cried out as my cock went off again and pumped hard as a few small spurts came out. I felt my balls tighten and moaned as the last couple of drops spilled from my spent cock. The video ended and I sat there with my eyes closed, waiting for my heart to slow down. When it did, I opened my eyes and tried to get my mind to stop spinning.

There was no doubt that was Mom in those movies and as I stared at the computer something dawned on me. When did she make those movies? Grabbing the mouse I went down to video details. This would tell me what company had shot the movies and the usual disclaimer everyone was over eighteen and all the other legal mumbo jumbo. What it would also tell me is when the movie was filmed.

I clicked it and held my breath as I stared scrolling through the info. The clip had come from a movie called, "Milf's gone wild" and had been shot right here in Florida. I narrowed my eyes to read the smaller print and felt my stomach sink. The movie had originally been filmed two years ago. I quickly went back to the first video and clicked the info for that one. The movie was called "My Mom's hot friend" It had also been shot two years ago. I sat back in the chair and felt my stomach start to twist. I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh. Mom was cheating on my father. Fucking young guys and getting paid to do it. What the hell was I going to do?

*****

I pulled into the driveway and shutting off the Camry Dad and Mom had given me as a high school graduation present, sat back and rubbed my eyes. I was so tired there was a point while driving home from work my vision had begun to swim and I had pulled over for a few minutes. The last three days had been the longest I could remember. Since seeing those videos of Mom my mind had been in turmoil. My mother had gone out and done porn shoots then come home to my father. I tried not to think if there were more. Many porn stars used multiple names, what if she'd done a ton of them? Hell what if she were still doing them?

My dilemma was telling Dad. By rights I knew I should, he deserved to know his wife was fucking guys for money and letting herself be filmed. I shuddered at the thought she'd fucked him the same days she'd done this. Christ she'd let one of them fuck her ass! Yes telling dad would be the right thing to do, but it wasn't that cut and dried. My father loved Mom dearly and the two of them were almost sickeningly affectionate when he was around, making it even worse she would do this.

The main problem would be hurting my Dad. When Dad had asked Mom to quit her waitressing job because all the men flirting with her bothered him she had done it in a heartbeat. When she had, dad had told me that showed what a good woman she was, the kind that would never break his heart. Could I stand to see him heartbroken? For three nights I'd lay in bed barely sleeping while I wrestled with this decision.

Tonight was Friday and Dad would be home on Monday I would have to decide by then. One thought that kept coming to my mind was the out of if she wasn't still doing it, if something made her quit then maybe I could just hope she wouldn't again. It had occurred to me in one of my more clear thinking moments that two years ago was when we had almost lost the house when Dad lost his job.

Mom had found a modeling job, Dad wasn't happy with it, but she swore it was clean and even brought home some photos from the shoots. She'd also brought home a lot of money, had the money really come from this? I'm not sure that would make it better that she did it, but might mean she would never do it again. Problem is it wasn't like I could ask her. I sighed and rested my head on the steering wheel. Mom's car was in the driveway and I wondered where she was in the house.

All the lights were out and I was wondering whether or not to go into the front or the back. I'd been avoiding her as much as possible the last couple of days. Even tonight, as tired as I was, I had volunteered to work to eleven at the coffee shop so she'd be in bed. After seeing those movies it was damn near impossible to look at her. I'd like to say that was because I was appalled at what she had done, but the truth was I was appalled at myself because I couldn't stop watching those damn movies. As wrong as I knew it was I'd watched every one of them several times and when I wasn't home I couldn't stop thinking of them.

Fact was, she was fucking hot as hell in them! Now not only did I know how good she looked, I knew she was more than willing to enjoy every inch of that gorgeous body. The first one I watched was the one I was most obsessed with as it was the longest and most playful the others started in the middle of the sex and were much shorter. I'd been whacking off to the point I was wondering if my cock would fall off. When I finally managed to fall asleep I dreamt of being Billy from the video.

With a sigh I got out of the car and decided to try the back door. The kitchen was dark except for the small light over the stove Mom always left on when I worked and she went to bed. I crept silently through the downstairs hallway and into the bathroom. The small bathroom off my bedroom didn't have a shower and I always left clothes downstairs for when I came home. I took a long hot shower, hoping the heat and the steam would help keep me drowsy and I could fall asleep. After drying off, I slipped on a pair of shorts and just grabbed the t-shirt rather than putting it on, after all I was only going upstairs to bed.

I walked slowly up the stairs to the second floor and made sure I stepped over the one that creaked. I passed my parents bedroom and noted the light wasn't on. That was odd, Mom was usually a night owl, but I wasn't complaining, I didn't want to run into her right now. I quietly opened the door to my room and after gently closing it behind me, turned the light on. I turned around and exclaimed, "Jesus Christ!"

Mom was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Hi Bobby." She said softly, giving me a sly smile, "What's the matter, not used to having a pretty girl waiting in your bed?"

"I..." I swallowed, trying to keep my voice steady. "Uh, not really!"

"No," she gave me a wink, "You never snuck a cute little red head in here a few times?"

I had in fact slipped Steph upstairs a couple of nights when her roommates had company so we could be alone, but never thought Mom or Dad knew.

"Uh...sorry about that." I said, giving her a nervous laugh.

"Don't be honey," she said giving me another strange smile, "A good looking young boy like you needs get laid." Her smile turned into a nasty smirk, "Was she a good girl Bobby? Did pretty little Stephanie take good care of you?"

"Well...."

"Did she put her cute little ass up for you? Did she get on her knees and open wide for her hot boyfriend?"

"What?" I asked, stunned by her words.

"Come on Bobby, you're not a little kid, you're a nineteen year old stud any girl would be happy to fuck." She smiled, "Or any hot cougar for that matter."

I stood there speechless. Why was she talking like this? While I remained silent Mom simply sat there looking at me, that sneaky little smile back on her face. As she waited for me to respond I couldn't help checking her out. Mom looked good, her long hair was down and she had put some curl into it, she was wearing deep red lipstick and black eyeliner. My eyes left her face, and drifted down. Mom was sitting with her legs crossed and was wearing a one piece black dress that was so short I could see her thigh almost up to her hip. Her long shapely legs were encases in white stockings and ended in a pair of black stiletto heels that had to be five inches long.

"What's the matter Bobby? You look nervous."

"I...." I pointed at her. "Did you go out tonight?"

"No," she looked down at her dress, "I just thought I would dress up for you, give you something fun to think about." She gave me a wicked smile, "You do like to think about your mommy, don't you honey?"

"I...don't know what you mean." I answered nervously. "And I'm kind of tired and think I'm going to go to bed."

"Then come to bed." Mom patted the bed next to her.

"Well I meant to sleep not talk."

"And I mean not to sleep," she winked "Or talk."

"Mom, what's...."

"Bobby come sit down," she patted the bed again. "All kidding aside we need to talk."

"About?" I asked as I slowly walked over to the bed to sit on the edge of it.

"Know what?" Mom put her hand on my chest as I started to walk by her. "I have a better idea, you sit right there." She pointed at the office chair in front of my desk. "I think that would be a better place to start."

"Start what?" I asked looking down at her hand on my chest.

"Start talking," she said softly, "At least for a little while." She paused and ran her long fingernails down my chest and stomach causing me to shiver. "Damn you look good baby; you're not a kid anymore are you?"

I quickly stepped away from her and sat down in the chair where I immediately put my hand sin my lap. I wasn't wearing any underwear and just that little touch had started my cock growing.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Exactly what you want to talk about."

"I don't..."

I stopped when Mom sighed and said softly, "Bobby I know you've seen the movies."

"Oh shit." I said quietly. "How do...."

For the first time since I'd come in the room Mom wasn't smiling.

"I came in here a few hours ago because my lap top died and I needed to look something up. I clicked on history instead of bookmarks and kept seeing the same link over and over, I clicked on it and saw what it was." She shrugged. "I thought you've been acting weird lately now I know why." She looked at me. "Well Bobby, what are you going to do?"

"What do you mean?" I asked evasively.

"You know what I mean." She reached out and put her hand on my knee. "Please don't tell your father."

"I have to!" I exclaimed, now that the moment was here I began to get upset. "For Christ's sake Mom you fucked those guys on camera! You...you're a porn star and you...you cheated on dad!"

Mom nodded and removing her hand from my knee began to speak softly.

"I know I did. But I had to Bobby. Look, I went through every link you clicked on, you looked up the dates you were trying to find out when I made them. It was two years ago Bobby, nothing since, I promise."

'How the hell do I know that?" I asked, although her words soothed me somewhat.

"You're not stupid Bobby, what happened two years ago?"

"Dad lost his job and we..."

"Came within a month of losing this house." Mom pointed at me, "But more than the house Bobby, you almost didn't go to college."

"College?"

"Your dad made good money, too much for any aid, we were going to use the equity on the house to pay for your school. No house no school." She shrugged, "He couldn't find work and I...did what I had to."

"You lied!" I told her, "You said you were modeling."

"I was." She put her hands out. "Live modeling. I went to the agency and they said they had nothing for fashion, but they said milf porn was in and I was really hot and..." she trailed off.

"I can't believe you did it." I shook my head.

"Bobby, I had too." She said raising her voice. "It's easy for you to say that, but let me ask you, you like living in this nice house? You like going to school so you can get a good job? Do you?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,034 Followers