My Mother's Bondage Phantasy

Story Info
He makes his mother's bondage fantasy a reality.
3.1k words
4.27
155.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Jeff. I'm a 21 year old Computer Science student, currently in my third year. I still live at home with my mother, Heather. Dad doesn't live here, because him and mom divorced a couple of years ago.

My mom is 41 years old, about 5.3' tall, brown hair, petite kind of body. She prides herself on her body, because she works really hard to keep it in shape. Apart from the usual gym classes and daily jogging, she is also very health conscious when it comes to food. She is a firm believer that good food equates to good health, which is one of the most valuable things to have. So, from my point of view, she struck me as a very wholesome, balanced person. This perception was about to change radically.

I stayed over at my girlfriends house quite a bit (including night time), which was nice, because we had more privacy at her parents house. On this particular evening, my girlfriend and I had a big fight, so I decided to come home early. I left her house at 10:00PM, and arrived at our house around 10:30PM. I drove into the driveway, and got out of the car. I then went into the house, hanging up my jacket in the front hall closet. I took off my shoes, and then tiptoed up the stairs, as I did not want to wake my mother. As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard some sounds coming from my mothers bedroom, so I assumed she was still up. I was about to turn left towards my bedroom, when I heard a low, long moan coming from her bedroom. At first I thought it might be because she was in pain, so I walked towards her bedroom door. But then I heard the moan again, this time louder, and more throaty. I then realized that this was a moan a woman would make when she is sexually aroused.

The right thing to do in such a situation would have been for me to turn around and walk towards my room, except I couldn't. The thought of my mother engaged in sexual activity fascinated me...I stayed and listened. The moans were getting louder. I heard other voices as well, and realized that the TV was on. She seemed to be watching something on TV, and she was pleasuring herself while watching it. I could feel lust rising in me..imagining my mother playing with her pussy, possibly using a dildo, wanting something big and hard in her vagina. Her moans were getting louder and louder now...the bed beginning to creek in a slow rhythm. The creeking got faster and faster, until I heard a wail coming from her bedroom....and then silence. My guess was that she had just had an orgasm, and was now resting in her bed, satisfied.

I quickly retreated to my room, and closed the door. I practically ripped off my clothes, and started to stroke my cock, which had gotten rock hard, thinking of my mother, thinking of her pussy, wanting to violate her, to take her, to satisfy my lust in her. Just a minute later I came, my cock spewing my hot seed into the bathroom sink. Still unsatisfied, I got into bed, trying to sleep. It took me a long time to fall asleep, what with all the lude images of my mother circling in my head.

The next morning, I went down to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. There was my mother, all prim and proper, ready for work. "Hi Mom" I said as I kissed her on the cheek. "How did you sleep Honey" she asked me. "Okay" I lied, and started to drink my coffee. "Listen, I have to stay at work about an hour longer today at work" she told me. "Dinner is in the fridge, so just help yourself" she said. She gave me a peck on the cheek, and left the house to go to work. I also had to leave, but knowing that she was going to be an hour late coming home, I was going to do some investigating when I got home.

The day at university was a blurr. All I could think of was what I had heard last night. Finally, my last class was over, and I rushed home. I threw my things down in the hallway, and then rushed up to her bedroom. I entered, and looked around. All neat and tidy, no trace of anything out of the ordinary. I went over to the TV, and turned it on. I saw a blank blue screen, which meant that she must have been watching a DVD yesterday. I pressed the "Eject" button on the DVD player, and out came a DVD labeled "Advanced Yoga - Ashtang method". I examined it more closely, and noticed that this label had been put on top of the original label. I inserted the DVD into the player, and made sure I noted the current location. Then I sat down on the bed, and pressed "Play".

What I saw next blew me away. I saw women in various states of bondage, being abused, objects stuffed in their pussies, men forcing their cocks into their abused pussies, fucking them hard and rough, while the women, gagged and bound, moaned and writhed under this abuse, but seemed to be enjoying it! My mother gets aroused by this, I thought to myself. My prim and proper, sometimes boring mother is phantasizing about being bound and used! The more I watched, the more fascinated and aroused I became. Suddenly I heard a noise downstairs! Oh God, the hour had already passed, she was home! I hurriedly put the DVD back to the original location, then hurried out of her room, back into mine. I closed the door, and immediately began to stroke again, thinking of my mother, of wanting to force myself in her pussy! In the middle of my stroking, she knocked on the door, saying "Honey, I'm home!" in her sweet mother voice. "Uh...okay..uuunghh...mom!" I stammered as my cock began to twitch again, unloading another load of cum!

I cleaned myself up, then went downstairs, and we had dinner together. We chatted, as we always do, about what we had experienced during the day. Except this time I didn't see my mother across the table, but a whore that needed to be filled with cock, and fucked, and used for my pleasure. I had a hard time (literally) controlling myself. After dinner, we watched a bit of TV, then we both went to bed. I couldn't sleep, of course, and was thinking of what to do next. I could just ignore what I had seen and heard, but that ship had sailed, there was no way back. No, I was going to do the unthinkable: I was going to indulge in my mothers phantasy!

The next day, after she had gone to work, I stayed home, skipping all of my classes. I read up on the topic of bondage, and made a list of all the things I would need for my plan. Then I went to a sex store, and bought the various items that I had made a list of earlier. I returned home, and hid them under my mothers bed. I had made up my mind that tonight would be the night that I would make my mothers phantasy come true.

She came back home in the evening, and we did the same thing we do every night: dinner, a bit of TV, then off to bed. I knew that she liked to read a little bit before going to sleep, so I gave her about 15 minutes. Then I left my room, and walked towards hers. I briefly grappled with my concience, but then dismissed it. I reached her door. I put my hand on the door handle. Last chance to turn back. Without hesitation, I opened the door, then closed it behind me. Sure enough, my mother was in bed, reading a book, dressed in a nightie. She looked a little bewildered, but not alarmed. "Jeff...what are you doing here? Is everything okay?", she asked, pulling the comforter over her breasts, covering them discreetly. "Oh, it will be soon" I replied. I went up to the bed, reached under it, pulled out the bag of supplies I had deposited there earlier, and threw it on the bed. Then I reached for the comforter, and started pulling it away. "Jeff!...What are you doing!" my mother said, somewhat alarmed. "Helping you with your phantasy" I said, as I pulled the comforter off the bed.

I reached for the bag, and pulled out a gag. My mother was now protesting loudly. I pushed her back into the bed, and pinned her down. Then I took the gag, and forced it in her mouth, fastening the straps behind her head. "Mmmmmmmm!....MMMMMMMMMM!!" was all I heard. While keeping her pinned down, I got some rope out of the bag, and tied her hands behind her back. "MMMMMMMMM!...MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" she protested, her eyes wide with fear, twisting and turning, trying to escape. I took her nightie, and practically tore it off her body. She was now naked, except for her underwear. I pinned her down on her back, then proceeded to tie her up. I kept her hands behind her back. I then tied her legs up. First I tied rope to one of her legs, just over the knee. I threaded this rope under her back, then tied it to the other knee. She was now spreadeagled, but her feet were still kicking, so I tied each foot down to the top part of the thigh of the same leg. I then ripped off her panties, and tossed them aside, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. She was now lying on the bed, on her back, legs spread, ready to be abused!

I reached into the bag, and pulled out a vibrator. I showed it to her, then turned it on. Her eyes were wide again, looking at me, pleading "Mmmmmmmmm...MMMMM!..MMMMMMMMMM!!", shaking her head back and forth. I moved to between her legs. Then I took the vibrator, and gently touched the outer lips of her pussy. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" she cried out, tring to twist away, but I held her in place. I started to circle the outer lips of her pussy, letting her feel the vibrations. She moaned loudly, head moving from side to side. But this was a moan of protest, not yet one of lust. But this just spurred me on more. I circled closer and closer, moving the dildo on to her lips, and then, slowly moving it up and down, in between her lips, careful not to touch her clit. She has stopped moaning now, accepting the inevitable.

She lay there quite for a little while, then let out a "mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!", a long breath, almost like a sigh, as I moved the dildo up and down her pussy lips. I could see moisture forming, slickness starting to build. She had her head sideways, not looking at me, but also not protesting. I took the dildo, and started to circle it around her clit, making sure not to touch her clit. I could hear her breath coming faster now, short little breaths, "hhh!...hhh!..hhhh!". I could also see an increase in wetness. Then, she tried to move her hips, trying to get the dildo to make contact with her clit. Her breaths were shorter and faster. Then I took the dildo, and gently pressed it on her clit. "mmmmmmm!!!....mmmMMMMMMMM!!" she moaned as she felt it on her clit, a loud moan, a moan of lust! "Do you like the feel of it on your clit mom?" I said, already knowing the answer. I pulled it away again, and she moaned, this time in protest, wanting more of it, trying to push her groin up to catch the dildo, to feel it on her clit. I circled her clit once more, loving how aroused she now was, not having any control over what her pussy craved, needing more, so much more! I took the dildo, and placed it on her clit again..."MMMMMMM!!". She was trying to close her legs, but couldn't. I pressed the dildo between her pussy lips, then, using my fingers, I partially closed the lips over the dildo, moving it up and down in between the lips. She let out a long, loud moan, arching her head back, her eyes open wide, looking at the headboard. I was giving my mother sexual pleasure, having aroused her against her will, her pussy now in charge of her body.

I took the dildo, then slowly moved the tip down in between her lips, to the entrance of her pussy. I rotated the dildo, so it was pointing at her pussy, and then I began to slide it into her vagina, deeper and deeper! She moaned even louder as she felt it go in. I pulled it out, then pushed it in again, going deeper each time, as her moaning increased. Then I pulled it out of her, and briefly touched her clit with it. Her hips bucked! Now I alternated between inserting it into her pussy, and pulling it out to stimulate her clit. Then I started to push the dildo in and out of her, faster and faster, at the same time stimulating her clit with my finger. She started to moan to the rhythm of the dildo thrusts, faster and faster! She was turning her head from side to side, moaning faster, louder! And suddenly it happened! She went quite for about a second, then started squeeling as her hips began to buck wildly, and her pussy began to squirt! It caught me totally by surprise as I saw her in the throws of a powerful orgasm, her pussy squirting all over the place!

As I watched my mother caught helplessly in this orgasm, I ripped off my clothes. I needed to satisfy my lust right now! I got between her legs, her body still shivering and shaking from the orgasm she just had. I put the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy. In her orgasmic state, I don't even think she was aware that I was mounting her. I supported myself on my arms, and then I THRUST!! She moaned again loudly as she felt another intruder in her pussy! She looked up, and saw my face looking down at her. That's when she realized who the intruder was: it was her sons cock!! "MMMMMMM!!....MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" she groaned as I started to thrust into her, violating her pussy, forcing my cock deeper inside, stretching her wide open! Her pussy felt so hot and tight! I needed desparately to satisfy my lust in my mothers pussy, to force myself on her, to fuck her into submission! I thrust hard into her, going even deeper, spearing her open! Finally I was all the way inside her tight pussy! She moaned again loudly as I forced the last bit of my cock into her abused vagina.

I was now mad with lust. I began to hammer my cock into my helpless mother, ramming it deep into her pussy, fucking her like an animal, only intent on satisfying myself in her abused body, needing to breed her, to deposit my seed deep in her belly! She was moaning loudly, at times making gutteral animalistic sounds, throwing her head from side to side, bucking her hips. She was at the mercy of my cock, her body responding to my thrusts, as I rammed her faster and harder! I could feel my cum begin to rise! I fucked her mercilessly, needing to cum, needing to relieve my lust in her, wanting to make her mine! Finally my cock began to twitch! My head was bent back in pure pleasure, an animalistic snarl on my face as my cock began to cum inside my mothers pussy, filling her with my hot seed, groaning in pure pleasure as I completed the violation of my mother, making her submit to the power of my cock! Her pussy sensed that it was being bred, and it started to convulse around my cock, as my mother wailed helplessly, powerless to stop it, knowing that she had to submit to this cock that was breeding her!

I thrust a few more times, depositing the last few spurts of my seed inside my mother. Then I pulled my cock out of her, and got up. I looked at her, my cock still erect and powerful as I stood there. I was now satisfied, knowing that her pussy was mine. I got back on the bed, and proceeded to untie her. Then I pulled the gag out of her mouth. She immediately began to cry. I got behind her, spooning her, comforting her, whispering softly to her. "There there...it's okay...it's okay". After a while she stopped crying.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?" she asked.

"I'm sorry mom, but I..well..I had to come home early the other night, and I kind of..well...heard you...as you were pleasuring yourself. It turned me on so much. And the next day, I saw the DVD in the DVD player...and when I saw what was on the DVD, I was overcome with lust."

"But it was just a phantasy...I never thought..." she said, trailing off.

"Well, I thought it was the hottest thing I had ever seen" I said to my mother. "You're so sexy, and I love you so much. I've never come so hard in a woman before".

"Really? You came hard inside me? And you think I'm sexy? Do you really mean that?"

"Yes mom, I do. You're so sexy and wonderful....Mom, I want you...I want to own you..I want you to give me pleasure whenever I desire it."

"Oh baby, I would love that...to be owned by you. No man has ever fucked me like you just did...you made me squirt..twice! That's never happened to me before. I want more of that..I want to worship your cock...I want you to rule me with your cock."

"I intend to do just that mom...I'm going to train you to give me pleasure...I'm going to make you my whore." I said, smiling.

"Oh yes please...your whore...to use and abuse anytime you want...What about your girlfriend? What is she going to say?"

"Well mom, things haven't been great between us lately anyway, so it won't be a problem to end it with her. I want you only...I want my my sexy whore".

"Mmmmm, I love the sound of that" my mom said, snuggling up to me, as we both started drifting off to sleep.

Needless to say, I never did move out of our house, and for the last several years we've both been living out our insatiable appetite for sexual gratification.