My Mother's Horny Friend

Story Info
He goes after his mother's friend.
1.2k words
4.31
175.1k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother's friend Sandy was always over at our house. Don't get me wrong, I loved looking at Sandy's chest whenever she was around. The problem was that she would treat me like a little kid. She would always call me her 'big man.' I couldn't tell if she was trying to tease me or if she was trying to make a pass at me. I was nineteen at the time and I knew I shouldn't let her get to me, but sometimes I would get pissed.

I came up with a plan one Saturday. My mother was supposed to meet Sandy at our house that morning.

"Tell Sandy to hang around and wait for me, I will only be a couple of hours," my Mom told me.

When Sandy did arrive I told her she should wait for my mother.

"How long is she going to be?" Sandy asked.

"No longer than a half hour," I told her.

Then Sandy started up on her little spiel.

"How's my 'big man' been?" she said.

"Your 'big man' has been horny this week," I told her.

Your should have seen Sandy's face when I told her that. I was looking at Sandy's big breasts the whole time. The bra she was wearing looking like it could barely contain those tits. I knew I had to see them. The next part that happened I had my doubts about. I slowly pulled down the zipper on my pants and pulled out my cock.

"Tommy, what are you doing? Zip back up."

"I'm showing you my 'big man' Sandy," I told her. "Why don't you touch him."

One thing I was sure of, Sandy had her eyes glued to my dick. I am around seven inches in length and I was stroking my cock right there in front of Sandy. I walked closer to Sandy and I let her take a good look. This was the moment of truth. I was actually surprised when Sandy reached out and took my rod in her one hand. She was slowly stroking my prick and I was starting to get hard as could be.

This was it, my big chance. I lifted up the edge of the shirt Sandy was wearing and I pulled it up over her head. I know I took Sandy by surprise. Now I was looking at her bra. Sandy must have started to give in to me. She reached around and unsnapped her bra. Those big tits came tumbling out.

"This is what you wanted to see, isn't it Tommy?"

It sure was. I wanted to see a whole lot more, to be honest. I pulled my shirt off and I got my pants and underwear down to the floor. I kicked them all away and I concentrated on the rest of her. I undid the button on Sandy's jeans and I pushed her pants and panties down. We were both naked now. Sandy was a curvy woman. She also had a big, hairy pubic bush. I got close now and I kissed Sandy on the lips.

We were in each other's arms and my tongue was probing her mouth. I could hardly believe that my Mom's friend was giving herself to me. Mom always said that she didn't understand why Sandy never had any men friends. It wasn't like she was unattractive. I would like to fantasize that she was saving herself for me. Our bodies were up close and my curved dick was pressed against Sandy's bush. I just had to have her pussy. That was all there was to it.

I moved Sandy over to the dining room table. I lifted her up and positioned her on the edge of the table. I took hold of her legs and I spread them as wide as I could. I guided my mushroom to her gash and I pushed into Sandy's pussy. Boy, did Sandy let out this moan. I was surprised at how tight Sandy's pussy was. She obviously hadn't had sex in quite awhile.

"Oh my God Tommy, You feel huge!" Sandy blurted out.

I buried my cock into Sandy's opening as deeply as I could. You could hear my nuts hitting against Sandy's bottom. I hadn't had that much sex thus far. Sandy was the first woman to beg me to fuck her. She was definitely greedy for cock. I was circling my love muscle around, trying to stretch her pussy muscles. Maybe that was the reason she thought my member felt so huge.

I must have fucked Sandy for a half hour or so. I wished I could have held out longer, but Sandy had me so worked up. It got to the point where my balls were pinching. I didn't say anything to Sandy. I didn't want her telling me to pull out. I rammed Sandy a few more times and then I sent a fountain of cum into Sandy's belly. Sandy did let out a scream when she felt me unloading. I didn't know if that meant I should have pulled out or not.

All I do know is that I must have cum a good fifteen minutes until I finally got soft. I slowly pulled my dick out and watched as my white cream came flowing out of Sandy's red pussy.

"I need to clean up," she told me.

Sandy went back to our bathroom and I heard the toilet flushing. Sandy walked back to the dining room and she started to get dressed.

"We probably shouldn't be naked when your mother gets back," Sandy said to me.

There wasn't much of a discussion between us after the sex. I gathered up my clothes and went to the bathroom as well. I cleaned my dick off and got dressed again. Sandy got my cellphone number and said we should talk later. My Mom did finally arrive back at the house. Sandy put on her best smiley face, but I knew she was agitated somehow. Sandy didn't stay long. She hugged my Mom and took off. Later that evening I got a text message from Sandy.

"Tommy, I enjoyed the sex we had together. My emotions are all mixed up right now. We can't ever let your Mom know what happened between us. I do want you again. Actually, I feel your cum still swimming inside me. It would be better if you came to my place from now on. Get back to me when you can... Sandy."

It is now a few months later from when we first had sex. Sandy is a changed woman. She no longer calls me her 'big man.' You might say that Sandy has fallen in love. She loves my cock, that much is certain. I am over at her place a couple times a week. She has told me she can't live without me fucking her. I have lost count as to the times I have given Sandy my load of spunk. She also loves it when she can ride my cock and I can fondle her breasts.

I sure hope I can continue having Sandy as my lover and that my mother never finds out I am having sex with her best friend.