My Mothers, Old Maid, Friend Ch. 05

Story Info
On going stroy of the naked freinds at the cottage.
4k words
4.39
59k
13
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
515 Followers

As I ended the last chapter: We were just leaving town headed back to the cabin / cottage for a nice "dinner" with Sally. I was about a half hour late picking up Elna as I had to finish a packing a shipment that had to go out on Wednesday afternoon or the order would be cancelled. When I finally got to the bank parking lot Elna was sitting on one of the benches they had out side for the employees to eat their lunch at. She sat there till I pulled up and as I did she spread her legs ever so slightly apart to show me that she had already removed her panties and silk stocking so I could "enjoy" myself as we drove to the lake.

As she got in the car she asked why I was late and as I was driving off I told her and she smiled and said she thought I was messing around with the "summer girl" in the back room and did not notice the time. I looked at her and told her that I was just thinking about her all day long and not that twenty year old whose dad worked in the accounting department for my dad. I had told her about the girls request to come up to the cabin some weekend and Elna suggested that as my parents were not going to get home till Tuesday maybe this weekend we could take the "summer girl" with us and she if she wants to "play." I told her I would talk to her tomorrow and see if she was free this weekend.

Elna told me to not tell her about us going nude at the cabin till we get her there and see if she wishes to stay or have me take her back home. I thought it better to tell her when we picked her up as I did not want to be away from her all that time it would take me to drive back and forth to town. Elna agreed and as I was getting out into the country at this point she sat up and unbuttoned her blouse so she could remove her new bra. She slid over next to me and with her blouse open and tits half covered she slid her hand up my leg and squeezed my cock. I put my arm around her and reached down and cupped her right breast in my hand and flipped it up and down gently. She unzipped my pants and found out that I had removed my shorts, as she had done her panties, and my cock sprung free as the pants came open. She wrapped her hand around my cock and massaged it and them started to pump on it as I tried to drive. I pulled off the road into a corn field entrance and grabbed her and while playing with her right tit slid my hand up her skirt till I found the wettest pussy I had felt in a day. She slid her butt forward on the seat to make my felling her up easier and she just keep stroking me. I lost my load just before she screamed out "I cumming." My spurting covered her hand and arm and most of her left leg. She lay back in the seat and kissed for a minute before I heard a truck coming up the road. It went by and we backed out onto the road and finished our drive to the cabin.

As I was driving she lay her head on my shoulder and said that "parking" made her remember her early dating time and "parking" and "necking" with the boys. I agreed but said the gals I went with did not play with me like she did or allow me to "get as far with them" as she did. She just reached over and took hold of my cock and held it for the rest of the drive.

I asked her why she had never married. She replied that she was engaged to a guy who worked at the bank. He got called up to the army and was sent over to Korea. He was there for one and one half years and a month before coming home got both legs mangled in a bomb and died before they could get him to a MASH unit. She said she never ever got that involved with another guy. She had her "friends" and church to keep her going. She then told me that I was going to be her one "special" friend.

We got to the cottage / cabin about 2:00 PM. When we got inside, Sally was standing in the living room as we walked in holding two nicely wrapped boxes. Mine was rather large size box and Elna's was about 15 long and 4" square on the other two sides.

This is when we found out that Sally had driven 40 miles one way, to Madison to the local adult store. (Madison was and still is a big college town that most things like these stores are tolerated because of the college kids and their party time needs)

I opened my box and found a large silver ring and what looked like a rubber tube. I looked at with wonderment and they both said at the same time, "it is a cock ring to keep that monster hard while we play with it, and the other is something to use when Elna is not around and you are thinking about her and need some place to "put your cum" as it was a fake pussy.

Elna was opening her at the same time and it held a 12" long flesh colored shaped cock. The head was almost as big as mine but it was longer in length and about the same girth. Elna stood up and hugged Sally and as she did that Sally started to take off out clothes, mine first and as she got to my cock gave it a loving kiss and long suck. It started to grow and she just kept sucking. Elna had to finish stripping herself and when she was done she got on her knees and started to play with Sally's pussy and small tits. As she was playing with Sally she took the new dildo and started to slide it in and out of her pussy.

I just stood there and watch while my cock was deep in Sally's mouth. All of a sudden my legs started to get weak and I fell backwards into the chair. My cock sprung out of her mouth and she stood up, turned around and mounted me as I sat in the chair. Her as was towards me but her breast were facing out so Elna could suck on her nipples and finger her clit while my cock was being stroked with her tight pussy. She rode me for what seemed like an hour, but more like five minutes, before she pushed down firmly boring my cock deep into her and her muscles squeezed around my cock milking the love juices out of me as she climaxed herself. About this time Elna started to moan and let go of Sally's nipples and lay on the floor pushing that "toy" deep into herself with one hand and playing with a breast and nipple with the other.

When we all got our wind back, Sally said that she hoped we liked out surprises. Elna said she did But we had to use mine before I could say, correct as she looked over towards me and smiled. I just said sure but I bet love tunnel better and nicer that the "toy."

I got up and walked over to the window to look out over the lake and notice a gal lying out on the floating pier. I asked who she was and Sally said that was Diane. She and her husband Steve were the fourth couple that owned the cottage. She got off the floater and swam to shore when she saw us walk out onto the porch. (Steve was due up to the cottage this weekend)

We all walked out to meet her and that is when I noticed that Diane had the darkest nipples that I had ever seen. I mentioned to Elna as we walked about Diane's nipples and she said she had just a baby about three months that died eight hours after birth and her nipples were that way because of the baby. She explained that they become that way because the breasts make milk for the baby and the nipple become dark from the blood going to then from be sucked on. I asked who was sucking on those nipples if the baby had passed. She said that Steve loves the milk and would not let her have the shots to stop the milk production. He wanted to have a "MILKER." I mentioned to Elna that I would love to suck on those nipples and she said that "I bet you get a chance tonight if not sooner."

Diane walked up the lawn and met us in the shade. Elna introduced me to her and told me to call her "DD" because of the size of her bra cups from being full of milk. She took my hand and pumped it and she gave me a big kiss as she brushed my cock with the back of her hand. She said that Sally had told her about me and she was waiting to see my cock in person.

So here I was, a nineteen years old "stud," with a three gals that were over sexed and who was I too pleasure first, as I took Elna to be the one I should "be with." I mentioned this and Elna told me to "do whom ever I wish or whom ever "comes on to me" at the time and worry about the other two when the time CUMS!"

I told her that I want to keep her happy first and foremost. She just held my arm and kissed me tenderly and said, "That is why you are the one that is going to keep me happy till you tire of me or go away to school." I told her that even when I go to school in Milwaukee she can come up and visit me as there is a bus from home there.(remember she does not drive.)

As we stood there her right nipple started to drip milk and run down her belly. She reached up and dried it off with a towel and then Elna spoke up and said I need to try some if she did not mind.

DD told me to lay down on the two person lounge and she leaned over me and hung her breasts over my face and I sucked very gently on them. She told me to suck harder as she need to be emptied of her milk and as I was doing so her hand went to my cock and started stroking it. Elna came over and lay down on the other side of me and sucked on the other nipple and cupped my balls as DD keep stroking me. Sally walked over behind DD and started to finger her pussy and clit. DD started to moan and wiggle her ass for Sally. With us two on her nipples and Sally in her pussy she screamed with pleasure as she blew a load and collapsed on top of us two.

After a while we all went in the cottage and washed up and I got to towel each of the gals off. DD was first and she held my cock firmly as I toweled her breast and body off. Sally walked over to us and took me away from DD and grabbed the towel out of my hands and pushed me to the bed. She was still wet as she got on top of me and rubbed her wet cunt up and down my now harding cock. Elna came over and flung her leg over my shoulder and planted her pussy above my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and started to lick and suck as Sally inserted my now rock hard cock in her and slid up and down with long strokes. As I was licking and sucking I felt my cock get harder and felt a load shot into Sally causing her to bite her lips and add her juices to mine. As sally rolled off me DD mouth clamped on to my cock and started to suck the last drops out of me and them she licked my shaft to get all of the love juices that were running down to my balls. While all this was going on Elna had exploded in /on my face and between them I was covered with their and my juices.

After another shower and toweling off, without sex this time, we started supper as it was now after 7:00 PM. I went out to start the charcoal for the hamburgers and sweet corn as the gals got the rest of the food ready. By the time we were done with supper DD mentioned that she needed to be emptied again and was wondering who up for the task.

I looked at Elna and said that I thought we should get to bed as between work and all the "MESSING AROUND" today I was tired and my cock was getting sore. She agreed and Sally took DD hand and off to the other one of the bedrooms they went. We did not see them till morning just when we were ready to drive back to town for work.

As we left we said we would be back on Friday evening to stay the weekend. DD said Steve would be coming up Saturday morning and bring steaks for all. Elna mentioned that we might be bringing another gal with us, I had forgotten all about that till she said something. They all said that that was OK as there were plenty of beds and food.

We got back to town about an hour before Elna had to be to work so we stopped at the house to freshen up and change clothes. I found a letter from my parents with pictures of the car and its hail damage. The front and back windows were gone and the top, trunk and hood looked like someone had taken a ball peen hammer to it.

I took Elna to work and got to the plant about five minutes before I was to start. During lunch I talked to Jill, the gal that I called "summer gal," to see if see still wanted to go to the cottage after I told her that all went NAKED around the cottage. She looked at me and smiled and said, "SURE." She gave me a peck on the check and went back to her desk. As I was leaving to get back to the shipping department, my afternoon job, she asked what time we were going up to the lake and I told her right after work. I was picking Elna up at the bank and I would pick her up at her place. She asked what she needed to bring with and I said, "No clothes if that is what you mean."

I went by the bank and picked up Elna and headed for home. As we pulled in the drive; Bertha came out the door and waved to us. When I got out of the car she asked if we had plans for dinner. I said NO!


She said that Lenny, her husband, and herself wanted us to come over for dinner along with Jeanne and Terry, who lived on the other side of my parent's house. She had made a roast and all the fixing and Jeanne had made a cake for desert. As I knew they liked to drink "a little" I told them we would run to the liquor store for some wine and an after dinner dine Elna added.

We got done with dinner and were talking when I remembered the letter with the pictures of my parent's car. I went home and got them and when I returned I showed then around. They all thought that dad should get a new car when he got home as this one was a disaster. It got to be about 9:30 PM and we excused ourselves as we had to be at work early on Friday morning.

Friday went by rather slowly as all I could think about was the weekend and what was to be. I was trying to picture Jill with no clothes when she walked up behind me and blew in my ear. She said, "A penny for your thoughts." I looked at her and smiled and told her I was just thinking about the weekend at the lake and everything. She said she was thinking the same thing and asked me to meet her in the storage / file room in fifteen minutes.

When I got there she was filing as another gal was in the room also. Jill looked at me and I just asked for ink for the label machine in the shipping room as a cover and took it and left. About half an hour later the shipping phone rang she said it was all clear. I told her to meet me in the back room of the shipping office instead, as no one would walk in on use there. I told her to use the excuse that she had to bring me the shipping paper blanks for the machine we used to make the bill of ladings.

She arrived about ten minutes later and we disappeared. As I walked in behind her she turned to kiss me. I stepped into the kiss and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her to me. She asked what the plan was for the weekend and I just shrugged my shoulders and said we would play it by ear. She lowered her hand and grabbed my crotch and said, "Let's play by cock not ear." I looked at her and was wondering how this was going to work with Elna and all if she wanted to have me also.

We messed around for a few minutes and she was getting all hot and bothered as I raised my hand and cupped her left breast. She placed her hand and on mine and lifted it off gently, just then the department's phone rang. I hurriedly went to answer the phone. After talking to the trucking company, I called Elna and told her what had just happened with Jill. She laughed and said that she knew that "little hussy" was after me all along. She suggested we give her a good show on the drive to the lake and see if she gets involved.

As I was hanging up the phone Jill opened the door a little and I could see that she was standing there with a look of now what... Just then a truck backed into the dock and with that she left to go back to the front office. I told her we would pick her up about 5:30 PM as she walked out the door. She smiled and said OK!

As I pulled up to the bank Elna was sitting on the same bench as before. She waved to me and got up and walked to the curb to get into the car. As she got in she flipped am bag to me that contained her bra and panties. All she said was, "I ready for the drive to the lake are you?" I looked at her and said I was as I drove off.

I got to Jill's parents place about 5:25 PM and Jill came out the door with a small suit case. I got out of the car and opened the trunk and put the bag in.

As I was getting ready to leave Jill's parents place, Elna told us two to sit in the front seat and she would be in the rear. Jill got inn and was not eager to slide towards me. Elna put her arm over the seat and motioned for Jill to slide over next to me once we got out of the city traffic. Jill responded by sliding part way over. Elna motioned for her to slide over further and said to sit next to me as if we were in a drive in movie. Jill did and as she moved her hand slipped onto my leg and rubbed against my semi hard cock. Elna told her to keep her hand there and rub slightly. Jill seemed to not know what she was doing and did not keep up the pressure on my cock. Elna then told her to unzip my fly and loosen my belt. As Jill did this my now hard cock sprang out of my pants, as I had no underwear on as I thought Elna would me next to me. Jill sort of raised her hand as my cock sprang free and Elna just told her to gently hold it and rub her finger tip over the tip of my penis.

At this Elna reached over the seat and started to unbutton Jill's blouse. Jill stopped what she was doing and asked, "What are you doing?"

Elna just told her I had to drive and could not do what she was doing and with that she unhooked Jill's bra and let her medium size tittles free.

Jill sat up and let go of my cock for a minute as she looked at Elna and said that she had never done anything like this before in all her dates.

Elna told her that she was going to learn a lot this weekend if that was the case.

Jill sat back and replaced her hand on my cock and started to stroke it up and down as Elna suggested she do. Jill again said that this was all new to her as she had only "necked" and let guys play with her tittles through her bra before. I spoke up and suggested that she slide her ass towards the door and put her head in my lap and click my cock. She looked at me and said NO! Elna spoke up and said that would come in due time this weekend.

She said to stop the car so Jill and she could switch places. I stopped and they switched and as they did Elna slid in the front seat, off cane her skirt and she no panties on. Jill leaned over the seat and watched as Elna took hold of my cock and started stroking it and cupping my balls as I drove on.

Jill kept watching and kept leaning further over the seat to see better what Elna was doing when all of a sudden I exploded and shot my first stream into her face. She screamed and flew back into the rear seat. Elna giggled and told her that it was OK and she should wipe her face off and lick and taste my cum. Jill said UH UH, but Elna kept up the prodding till she did just that.

Elna looked at me and said, "Quite a load, but I guess that is what happened to a young stud when he didn't get any last night and a certain girl started things this afternoon. Jill looked at her and said that she only wanted to kiss me and hug this afternoon in the shipping department back room. Elna told her that was all it took to get me "rev'd up for the climax."

Jill tried to apologize, but I said it was OK and told her that now I would take a little longer to explode. Elna said, "I bet not once you get to the cottage and see what awaits us."

We got to the cottage as Steve was pulling in I drove in behind him, stopped and closed and locked the gate.

NEXT CHAPTER: The long weekend with four gals and two guys.

kingswede
kingswede
515 Followers