My Mothers, Old Maid, Friend Ch. 06

Story Info
Ongoing story of a young man's training.
4.1k words
4.53
47.5k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

As I ended the last chapter we were just pulling into the cottage drive behind Steve, DD's husband.

Jill took one look at Steve and slid down in the seat to hide from view. She said she knew him from church and could not be seen here.

Elna turned around in the seat and looked at her and said, "What are you talking about, do you know what your parents do on the weekend they are not at home." Jill answered, NO!

Elna said they were up here at the cabin across the lake that they and five other couples own enjoying themselves.

There is a "creed" among the five cabins / cottages owners on the lake, it would be something that is never mentioned once you leave your cottage / lake. The new saying, "what happen at the ---- stays at the ---." (Fill in the blanks for the place)

Jill sat back up in the seat and made sure all her clothes were on and properly buttoned before Steve saw her. She said, "Why had her parents not told her about this."

Elna said that she would have to ask them that question, but she thought it was that they did not want to force something on her that she might hate them for late in life.

Steve waved at us and drove down the lane towards the cottage with me right behind him. I parked next to him and we all got out of the cars together.

Steve said HI, and kissed Elna and told her it had been a while since he had last seen her and how great she looked. He shook my hand as Elna introduced me and Jill. He went over and kissed Jill and told her how much she looked like her grandmother. She thanked him and was still very worried about being here with him and his wife. Jill asked him how he knew her grandma. He said as he was growing up she used to care for him an couple of other kids when the mothers were working.

Elna started to explain to Steve, Jill worry's when he said the same thing Elna had just told her.

At that DD and Sally came out the door to greet us in their usual state of undress. They were kissing and hugging us all and DD was groping Steve and loosening his pants right there so she could reach in and grab hold of his hardening cock.

She told / asked us to take the food in as they were going to disappear for an hour or so. The rest of us took the food in as they rushed off to their bedroom.

I went to start the grill for supper as we had stopped to pick up some chicken and fixing for supper tonight. As I was out in the yard I noticed it needed mowing and put that in to my "to do list" for Saturday morning.

Jill was standing in the kitchen taking stuff out of a bag as Sally walked in with a bag of food. She walked up to Jill she kissed her and hugged her. Jill looked surprised and started to back up as I told her we all kiss each other as a greeting.

Sally suggested that she to go to the second bedroom on the right and put her things away, take off her clothes and get comfortable.

Elna said that if she felt more comfortable just wear a bikini to start with instead of going all the way NAKED.

I helped her with her bag and stood in the door way for a minute. She turned to me and said, "WHAT!"

I just told her I was waiting to see her sexy, beautiful body. She got all flushed and shoed me way with her hand motion. Elna came in at that minute, already stripped naked, and asked her what was taking her so long to do naked or in a bikini. As I stood there Elna undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor and I stepped out of them with my flaccid cock swinging in the breeze.

Jill looked at my crotch and put her hand to her mouth and said, "That is the biggest penis I have ever seen."

Elna said, "You saw it in the car."

Jill answered, "Yes but I could not see it all of it from the back seat and with his pants covering parts of it."

Elna told her, "Wait till you see it fully erect and covered in my love juices, and then you will enjoy him even more."

Jill looked at me and then Elna and said, "You two are screwing each other?"

Elna answered YES and you can "screw" him also if you so desire this weekend.

Jill said, "I am still a virgin and don't know how that monster would fit in me."

Elna just smiled and said, "If you wish we can work on that and make it enjoyable for you. You will be the only one that will decide if you wish to do anything this weekend or just watch and enjoy yourself, I have many "toys" that you can make use of if you wish.

Jill said she would have to see how things develop and what and when things are presented.

At that I notice that the grill has been warming up for about twenty minutes and should be just right for cooking the chicken.

I left the gals alone in the bedroom to talk as I went do the cooking. I mentioned that the salads needed to be tossed and the table set. Elna reminded me to put on the "cooks" apron as not to burn my privates so she could not use them tonight.

The gals went into the kitchen and met Sally, who was standing there drinking a glass of wine.

I took the chicken out to the grill.

Sally came out the door and handed me a beer and stood talking to me about Jill. She was wondering about things and I told her that I could only guess why she wanted to come along this weekend

She came closer to me and slipped her hand under the apron and fondled my now semi hard cock. She started to massage it and lower her hand and cupped my right ball. She got a little too close to the grill and her ass started to get hot from the coals. She pushed me back so she could get away and in doing so spilled my beer all over the apron.

About that time the chicken needed to be turned and the air vent adjusted to make sure the hot coals did not flare up and burner the food.

About that time Jill came out the door in a very small bikini. She asked if fit OK and I said yes.

Sally said it fit her better than it fit her, as it was Sally that had lent it to her.

Sally looked her over and noticed / mentioned that Jill need a "trim" down below as the hair was sticking out the sides of the bottom.

Jill said she had never shaved down there, just her arm pits.

Sally said she would help her tomorrow morning to get trimmed or bald if she wished.

Jill smiled and said OK!

I took the chicken into the kitchen and with the rest of the food ready we had to yell at Steve and DD to come and have dinner.

They came down to the kitchen about five minutes later and asked if we were going to go to town tomorrow for anything.

I said I had to mow the lawn in the morning, but the gals could use my car to go if they wished.

Sally said she needed to get some personnel items and Jill and Elna agreed to ride with.

Jill said maybe the clothing store would have a better fitting bikini.

I said you don't need one, as the one you have from Sally is just fine till you decide to go NAKED.

Jill smiled and laughed at that statement.

Elna just smiled and said that you will be more at ease after tonight and will want to be naked to get an all over tan tomorrow.

DD agreed with Elna and asked if they could pick up a few items for her also.

By this time it was well past 8:30 PM on a late July Friday night. Steve asked if anyone wanted to go for a slow cruise on the lake. It was a beautiful sunset on its way and the night promised to be clear with stars galore.

All agreed to go and we cleaned up the kitchen in record time and headed for the pontoon boat.(To be on the safe side and as it was going to get cool on the lake we all put some type of clothing on.)

We got back to the dock about 10:00Pm and all went into the cottage. Steve and DD excused themselves and disappeared into their bedroom. The rest of us sat out on the porch (they called them porches back then not "decks" as they do now.) There I was with three of the sexy gals and I was wondering "what next."

Elna turned to Jill and asked if she wanted to be left alone with me. Jill sort of giggled and said most surely she would.

Elna and Sally got up and came over to me and kissed me and squeezed my cock through my trunks and told me to "be a gentleman."

As they left I turned a little on the chase longue and put my arm around Jill and pulled her toward me. She slid over and laid her head on my shoulder and said that she never thought this would be this kind of a weekend when she asked to come with us.

I asked her what kind of weekend did you expect.

She said she thought we would just go swimming, sailing / boating and sun. She did not think that this was going to be a NUDIST weekend and now that she was here she wanted it to never end.

She lay he hand on my knee and started to rub my leg towards my crotch. She just kept it up and I took my hand, which was draped over her shoulder, and lowered it to her breast and cupped it.

She did not have a bra on and I could feel her nipple pointing outward and getting harder as I squeezed gently on her breast. She moved her hand all the way up my leg and took my now hard penis in it, through the trunks. She then lowered her hand and went between the leg and trunk leg to grab my cock as it was starting to stick out the bottom of the leg. She held it firmly and pumped it back and forth for a minute. I took my other hand and reached between her legs and felt a very moist cunt and pussy.

I pushed her over and got on top of her and with both hands raised her top and took it off over her head. Her breasts very so firm and the nipples very so light pink and pointed that I just had to suck on each one as I played with the other. She somehow got her hands down between us and slid my trunks down to my knees. I took my hand and took them off and at the same time removed her skirt and panties.

There we both were stock naked and hotter than hell for each other. She took my cock in her hand and just held it as I licked and sucked on her nipples. With my free hand I got it between her legs and gently pushed them apart and started to finger her pussy lips. They were soaking wet and the sweet smell drove my cock ever harder in her hand. She could feel it getting harder and said so. She pushed me off her and said she had to look at it and feel it in its extreme hardness. She just said that this was the first penis that she had ever played with and wanted to see it and feel it before ---.

I just kissed her before she could finish her sentence and pressed my cock tight to her mound. She sighed and asked me not to screw her tonight as she wanted it to be someplace else then on the porch in a couch.

I said that is fine and picked her up and carried her into the living room and to her bedroom. I told her good night and she asked why I was not going to sleep with her. With that question, I just got into her bed and held her tight and fell asleep.

About eight the next morning Sally came into the bedroom and opened the shade. She sat down on the bed next to me and gave me a kiss "good morning." She leaned over and did the same to Jill.

She then stood up and said breakfast was ready and after breakfast the gals were going to go to the city of Lake Geneva to do some shopping.

I said I was going to mow the lawn and wash the boat down while they were in town...

We got out of bed and all walked into the kitchen; Elna met us in the hallway and was just in front of me and slowed her walk, reached back and grabbed my cock and asked if I had been a "GOOD BOY" overnight...

Steve and DD were there having coffee and breakfast. They asked if we had slept well, smiled devilishly and winked at me.

Jill just smiled back and said all was well.

After breakfast we all did the dishes and the gals went to get dressed to go to town. I put on some long jeans and a shirt, so not to get cut by branches and such when I was mowing the lawn.

Steve told me he would clean up the boat and when I was done we could go out and fish for a while till the gals got back from town.

The gals came out to leave and Elna had on a "tube" top that covered her breasts so that I could not grab a feel as she walked by. She took my hand and lowered it into her pants and I could feel only skin not panties. She kissed me good-by and said, "LATER."

DD came out with a complete bra and top on. She told Steve that she had to get a new nursing bra as her present nursing bra that she on and with pads did not keep the milk from leaking thru to her top. He cupped her ass and said, don't spend too much money."

Sally and Jill had on summer top that were quite see thru. I kissed Jill good-by and off they went to enjoy the day.

I got done with the lawn in about 2 hours and Steve was just finishing up the boat as I was putting the mower away.

He called to me to get some chips and a couple of beers and we would be off to fish.

When we got back the gals had returned and were laying out on the lawn tanning. All four of them bare ass naked.

Jill was the only one of the four that still had any hair "down south."

Elna's was trimmed to a nice "V" above her pussy and Sally's was like a "heart." DD's was shaved bald and her lips were begging to be sucked on. Steve walked over to her and stood with his cock hanging above her face and she looked up at him and she told him to go hanging it in front of Sally for the afternoon. She looked over at me and smiled and motioned with her finger to get over to her and enjoy myself.

Jill and Elna were talking and giggling as they went into the cottage.

DD sat up and grabbed my cock as I walked over to her. I got on one knee and she took my cock into her mouth and kissed the head and cupped my balls. She let go and I lay down next to her and she hung a milk laden breast into my open mouth. I started to suck and almost drown by the amount of milk that flowed at the first suckling. She reached down and started to rub and stroke my cock. She pulled on mu cock and made me hooched around so she could get a better angle on the stroking.

She then reached up and squeezed some milk out of her other tit and rubbed it all over my cock.

As I was sucking my free hand went between her legs and found those swollen pussy lips moist and easily spreadable. I ran my finger along the length of her slit and inserted one finger into that lovely hole. She spread her legs further and my hand let two fingers slid in deeper. She sighed and pumped my cock faster.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled my cock with her massive breasts hanging and dripping above me. She took one hand and guided my cock into her swollen pussy and lowered herself all the way down till her ass was pushing my balls to the blanket. She rose off me and started to work me up and down with her moist pussy and strong cunt muscles.

I just lay the as told and played with her breast and as she rose her nipples came into my open sucking mouth. She stayed in that position each stroke so I could suck and hold the other breast. Suddenly she froze with my mouth on her nipple and then she slammed her full body down onto my cock and with the muscles milked my cock as she exploded with passion. My cock responded with a full load of juice to fill her and both our juices flowed out of her and down my balls. She collapsed on top of me and lay there for the longest time before rolling off and lowering her mouth to my sloppy wet cock to suck it clean.

She had turned so I could put my face in between her legs and lick her cunt as well.

All the time DD and myself were "fucking up a storm" Steve and Sally were keeping each other company on a blanket just ten feet from us.

Steve had walked over to sally, who was sunning herself and swung his cock above her face. She had reached up and grabbed hold and pulled him down to the ground and started to suck on his member. She was sucking and playing with his balls while he was fingering her. She started to work his cock faster with her mouth as he tighten up and let a load go down her throat. She took almost all of the load before it started to run out the side of her mouth. Steve let his head go backwards and just kept pumping her mouth while his hand was playing between her legs. She let go of his cock and sat up on one arm and took hold of his arm and removed it from her pussy. His hand had a "red" color to it and she said," OH SHIT, I was hoping this would wait till Monday. Sorry Steve but I have to go get this taken care of."

About that time Elna and Jill came back out of the cottage and I saw that Jill was now very hairless between her sexy legs.

DD looked at her and said, "Way to go girl." That is a very sexy pussy you are showing.

Jill just laughed and walked over next to me and sat down on the blanket. Elna came over and sat down on the other side of me and kissed my neck.

Jill and Elna then reached over and each grabbed a leg and started to stroke it.

Elna just told me to lay back and enjoy myself as she was going to teach Jill how to suck cock and keep a man happy.

Elna told Jill to take hold of my cock and gently stroke it till it started to get firm / an erection.

Jill took my cock in her hand and cradled it for a moment and it flexed as she held it. She let go and Elna told her that it was OK! She said that my cock was reacting to her touch and as starting to grow in anticipation of what was to "CUM."

She took hold of my cock again and encircled it with her thumb and fore finger (in a short time they will not reach around it as it grows to its fullness) and pumped up and down.

Elna told her to take my balls in her other hand and fondle them gently.

Then Elna told her to lean forward and kiss the head on my cock and flick it with her tongue.

Jill slowly lowered her head and kissed my cock which at that felling jumped / flinched and jabbed her in the nose. Elna chuckled and reached in and held my cock so Jill could get her mouth to it.

Jill sucked on just the tip of it as Elna held it and stroked it a little. Jill started to lowered her head and take more of my cock into her virgin mouth. She got about half of the 9 ½" length into her mouth and could take no more, so she backed off and let it pop out with her spit dripping from it.

Elna said that was good for the first time but to keep working at it. As Jill took my cock into her mouth again Elna reposition herself so he breasts were in front of my mouth and as I grabbed one and started to suck on it she told me to not climax in Jill's mouth but to pull out and spray her with my cum.

I was sucking on one breast and gently pinching then other nipple as Elna moved a little closer so I could reach her moist cunt. I stated to run my finger the length of her crack and on the third pass slipped into her pussy and felt how wet it was.

Jill was still working my cock and just then Elna asked her to sit back so she could slid her wet sloppy pussy onto my blood filled cock. Jill sat back and as Elna lower herself onto me Jill's cunt was within my reach so I rubbed my finger in between her legs and felt her wetness. Her hairless cunt felt so warn and wet at the same time I almost shot my load into Elna right then and there.

Jill spread her legs and let me finger her as Elna rode my cock. All of a sudden I felt my cum starting to shoot into Elna and Jill clamped her legs around my hand and I felt her pussy gush with her love juices. Elna just looked at us and at that moment fell forward onto my chest and let go with her own massive climax. We all just lay there for what must have been fifteen minutes before Elna stood up, cum dripping out of her love tunnel, took my up reached hand and as she helped me up I took Jill's hand and we all walked down to the lake to rinse / cool off.

As we were getting out of the lake Steve and DD asked if we were ready to start supper.

I looked for Sally and they said she was in the cottage cleaning up from what was the end of her weekend "fun."

Elna, Jill and DD went into the cottage with her to see if Sally needed anything.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12