My Mother's Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbuchanan
rbuchanan
471 Followers

“So”, she said thoughtfully, “it was mummy’s stockings that first turned you on was it?”.

“Yes mummy ... I liked seeing your stockings”.

“I see ... so you have developed a fetish for my stockings and suspenders, have you not? A compulsion, a need to see them and touch them ... and FONDLE and GROPE them ... until your sexual lust is satisfied. Is that not the case?”.

“Yes mummy ... I suppose it is. I’m sorry”.

“Oh my poor baby ... don’t be sorry. It is not your fault. It is mummy’s fault for allowing you to see her stockings and suspenders. For revealing too much of mummy’s stockinged legs, for making her baby NEED to see and touch her stockings. Never mind baby ... mummy will look after you ... ”.

My eyes must have lit up as I looked at her, for she smiled knowingly at me and patted my hand.

“Yes baby, mummy will make sure that you don’t ever need to do terrible things again to mummy ... not without her permission that is”, she ended with a gentle whisper.

“I AM sorry mummy”, I said gently. “I don’t know why I did it. I have never done anything like that before. I guess I was so attracted to you ...”.

I looked nervously up at her, still not entirely sure of the situation.

But she just smiled back at me, and reached down to kiss me and cuddle me to her breast.

“What a poor frustrated little boy you are”, she whispered in my ear. “I can see mummy will have to do all sorts of dirty things just to keep you happy. I suppose mummy will have to wear all sorts of stockings and high heels. Black seamed stocking and white suspenders and short skirts I think might do the trick”.

“Oh yes.”, I whispered enthusiastically.

“But this time mummy wants to be wide awake when you touch her and grope her stockings ... and when your dirty little man spits all that white creamy stuff in her mouth!”.

“OH MUMMY!!”

After giving me a quick kiss, and briefly brushing my now hard cock, she went back into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I lay back in my bed touching myself and wondering just what I had started. Rather than being punished for abusing my mother, it seemed I was about to be rewarded. And not only was she going to make my dirty dreams come true, but her own as well!

For much of the rest of the day nothing further was said. The housework was done, Mother went shopping and I sat in the lounge watching TV.

When she came back she had several bags that were clearly from a lingerie shop. I smiled at her but did not remark about the bags. I guess my smile betrayed some of the excitement I was feeling at the prospect of her in new and exotic underwear.

“I have treated myself to one or two new items ... to cheer us both up”, she said matter-of-factly. Then she leaned over towards where I was sitting and whispered meaningfully, “My stockings are old and worn, and I thought I needed an entire new wardrobe of stockings and suspenders. Although, of course, mummy can’t show her little boy her stockings, now can she? That would be very naughty and inappropriate. Oh no, a good mother can never do that”.

I must have looked crestfallen because she added, “... not unless her little boy is very very good. Then maybe she could give him a special treat every now and then. Just to say ‘thank you’. It would be a very naughty thing to do though, and her little boy would have to promise never to tell anyone. They might think that mummy was encouraging her little boy to think dirty incestuous thoughts. That mummy might actually want him to lust after her old body, and that wouldn’t be very good. Poor mummy might get into trouble.”

“Oh I’d never tell anyone ... not if you let me look at your stockings mummy, never!”.

“What a good boy you are. Mummy just might do that ... maybe. Now I must go and put all my new things away.”

She went into the bedroom humming gaily to herself, and I could hear her turning all her old draws out and unpacking all the bags of underwear she had bought.

After dinner we both sat and watched a film on TV. Although I kept a close eye on her nothing seemed to change and I began to wonder if I was making too much of the vague things she had said earlier.

I had been hard most of the day, with all sorts of erotic imaginings filling my head. I had expected her to dress up immediately she came back from shopping, and let me have a look ... and maybe even a grope. But if anything she was more prim and proper than ever. She made sure that her clothing was appropriate and that nothing was revealed that should not be. After a while I became very turned on by the sheer contrast between what she had implied and what was happening. It made the idea of what might happen seem even more filthy and exciting that what I had done to her the previous night.

When the film ended she turned to me and started to explain about these ‘new’ sleeping pills she had just been given. At first I hardly listened but then I suddenly realised that what she was saying was very very important and I became all ears!

“So you see my dear I have to be very careful with these pills because they are so special. If I don’t go straight to bed after I have taken them, then they apparently have a very strange effect on the person who takes them”.

“And what’s that mummy?”, I asked curiously.

“Well the doctor told me that within half an hour they make you into a Zombie ... like a slave. That you will do anything anybody tells you to do. Isn’t that awful?”.

I looked at her wondering if I was hearing this aright.

“OH!”, I muttered. “Is that right?”.

“Yes dear, that’s what the doctor said. And you can only take these pills when you are somewhere safe or with someone you trust. Because if anyone took advantage of you, they could make you do ANYTHING they wanted, and you would be willing and co-operative.”

“Goodness!”, I said, still not believing my ears.

“And do you know the worse part?”.

“No mummy, what is the worse part?”.

“The worse part is that in the morning you would remember nothing about it. Indeed the pills make you feel so well that whatever a nasty person might do to you, or make you do for them, you would still be so well in the morning that not only would you not remember but you wouldn’t care either!”.

“Oh dear ...”, I whispered, having no clear idea what I should be saying to this obvious setup.

“It is terrible isn’t it dear! I am so glad that I will only be taking them when I am with my good little boy who wouldn’t let anything happen to mummy, would he?”.

“No mummy, of course not”.

“Well I really need these pills to help me sleep well, you see. And that is more important than anything. And ...”.

“And what mummy?”, I prompted as she paused for a moment.

She looked at me strangely, almost conspiratorially. There was a strange smile on her lips and a very odd look in her eyes.

“Well ... you see I HAVE to have these pills, and if my little baby ... hmm ... well if he takes advantage of mummy when she has taken then ... well there is not a lot mummy can do, is there?”

I looked at her, not sure how to reply.

“Mummy’s baby would keep her safe wouldn’t he?”

“Of course mummy ... I would not let anything happen to you.” I said this in as careful and as measured a way as I could.

“I know you wouldn’t my dear boy, I know you would never let anything happen to mummy. So ... well if while mummy is ‘in your power’, so to speak, when she has taken these pills, well if you take advantage of mummy or ...”, her voice when very low, “ do anything to her. Well then mummy will never know so as long as she isn’t hurt, will she?”.

“I won’t hurt mummy, I promise. I might get mummy to make me a cup of tea though ... or something. Mummy wouldn’t mind that would she?”.

“Oh my poor little baby, if when mummy has taken those pills you make her do something for you ... anything at all ... mummy won’t mind! Of course not.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. Then she whispered in my ear.

“I know what my baby really wants mummy to do for him. Mummy knows, mummies always know!”. She nibbled at my ear as she said this.

“What?” I asked as innocently as I could.

“You’ll make mummy show you her stockings and suspenders, won’t you? You naughty little boy! You dirty little boy!”.

I just grinned at her and said nothing.

“I thought so. Oh well, if that is the price that mummy must pay to make sure her new pills work properly, then so be it! Mummy does not mind you doing anything you want ... no, mummy does not mind”.

And with that all-embracing statement, theoretically giving me her full permission to do whatever I wanted to her, she stood up and went into the kitchen.

I sat and thought carefully for a moment about what had just happened. Was she really giving me permission to use her body in any way I wanted? But to do it when she was awake so she could enjoy it to! More subtly, was she also cleverly taking away any responsibility for what was happening? It was all up to me apparently, to do as little or as much as I liked. But then I didn’t mind that. The terms she had given me meant I could do whatever I wanted, and she would have to go along with it. I found I was getting very excited just thinking about it. I intended to keep the game going though ... and to make the most of it all!

IV

That evening nothing further was said until about 9 o'clock when Mother indicated that she was going to take her new pills. She went to the kitchen, made us both some tea, and when she came back she explained that she had taken her pills and would shortly 'get changed'. Normally about this time of night she would exchange her day clothes for a dressing gown and relax on the sofa until she went to bed. After drinking her tea, however, she made no immediate move to get changed.

Some 20 minutes passed and we sat watching TV. I was uncertain how exactly to proceed but I knew I could do nothing until the pills 'worked', whatever that meant in reality.

Suddenly Mother said that she felt strange.

"What's the matter?", I asked.

"Oh dear", she said. "I feel very odd. So relaxed ... almost like I was being hypnotised".

"I see", I whispered softly.

"I suppose I better get changed now before I loose my own will entirely", she muttered almost to herself.

She stood up and walked slowly towards the bedroom. As she reached the hall door she stopped and stood there silently.

"Oh", she murmured. "Where am I going? What am I doing?"

"You're going to the bedroom mummy", I whispered. "To get changed ...".

"What am I going to wear?", she said in a dreamy voice.

For a moment I did not answer, unsure if the time was yet right for me to take control of her.

"You're going to put on something more comfortable", I ventured.

"What should I wear then?", she asked, her voice now sounding entirely toneless.

"Don't you know mummy?". I was still reluctant to say too much.

"No my dear. You must tell mummy what to wear."

"What about trying on some of you new lingerie", I suggested tentatively.

"Yes dear". she replied simply, and walked on again towards her bedroom.

She was gone some ten to 15 minutes. When she finally returned I looked at her in amazement.

She was wearing only lingerie ... and nothing else. She wore a white, low cut bra, matching white panties and a broad white suspender belt. On her legs were black seamed fully-fashioned stockings, and on her feet a pair of black evening shoes with slim stiletto heels. Even though she was my mother she still looked like something out of a lingerie catalogue or a men's magazine.

My mouth dropped open and I whistled softly.

"Oh mummy", I whispered. "You look wonderful".

"Thank you dear", she said almost mechanically, standing still in the centre of the room and not looking at me.

I waited to see what would happen, but she just stood there.

"Aren't you going to sit down Mummy?", I asked softly.

She seemed confused by the question.

"is that your command?" she said at length.

"Can you only do what you are commanded?", I asked

"I must do whatever I am told", she replied. "And I only want to do exactly what I am told to do".

"Lift you left arm in the air", I said after a moment's thought.

She did exactly as commanded.

"OK, let it back down now".

It fell back to her side.

"Do you love your little boy?" I asked, still not quite having the courage to force things through.

"If I am commanded", she replied.

Finally I took the plunge. "Then I command you to show your little boy how much you love him. Come here and offer him your stockings to feel".

She moved over and stood in front of me, the tops of her stockinged legs level with my eyes. Moving her hands to her stockings, she began to rub them gently. At the same time she lightly rubbed her legs together, making her stockings release that wonderful sound of nylon-on-nylon.

"Does baby want to touch mummy's stockings?", she whispered seductively.

“Oh yes mummy ... oh yes!”.

I placed my hands on her stockinged legs and just sat there feeling the material, running my hands up and down the stockings.

She swayed in towards me, until her mount pressed against my face and lips. Gently I nuzzled at it with my teeth, at the same time sliding my hands up to her firm buttocks.

Suddenly I pulled her tight to my mouth, groping and squeezing her bottom and licking madly around her cunt, and up and down that magic area above the stocking tops. She placed my hands behind her head and pressed it even tighter to her cunt. My hands slipped around her white panties and dragged them down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of them.

“Talk dirty to me Mummy”, I whispered as my tongue snaked out towards her fur-covered clit.

“As you command my baby boy”, she replied breathlessly, rubbing her by now wet cunt on my face and mouth.

“What a dirty boy you are, feeling and groping at mummy’s stockings. Forcing you mouth and tongue into poor mummy’s cunt. Using you poor mummy, abusing your poor mummy. You dirty dirty little boy. You mother-fucker you. You filthy dirty little shit-eating cunt-sucking mother-fucker!”.

“Get on your knees you BITCH!” I said suddenly. “It’s time I showed you what mummy’s are really made for!”.

She sank to her knees immediately.

I whispered softly in her ear.

“A proper mummy would never let her baby do these things without some resistance, would she?”

“No dear”, she replied.

“And you’re a proper mummy, aren’t you?”.

“Yes dear”.

“Then behave like one!”.

In response to my command she seemed to suddenly come to life.

“Oh ... ooh!” she wailed. “What are you making your poor mummy do?”

“I’m making you suck my cock, you dirty Bitch!”.

“Noo! Mummy mustn’t do that!. It’s dirty, filthy, disgusting. Mummy can’t do that with her baby!”.

“Oh yes you can”, I hissed, and I pulled her head, already placed conveniently at the level of my flies, towards my crotch.

She made little resistance, but she kept up her feeble wailing and complaining.

“No, no, I mustn’t do that. Mummy’s must not even let their baby’s touch them in that way! Not in a dirty way. They cannot let their little boys do dirty things to them ... they cannot!”.

I unzipped my fly and ejected my hard cock from it’s home in my pants. It stuck up erect and firm just inches from Mother’s face.

She stared at it in apparent horror.

“What are you doing baby? Why have you got that big hard, dirty thing, out?”.

“Cos I’m gonna stick this dirty thing in your mouth mummy ... and you’re gonna suck it for me”.

“No, please, please, don’t make your poor mummy do that!!” she shrieked.

I took hold of my cock and touched it to her lips. Pre-cum was leaking out the end and it stuck in thin strands between her slightly open lips. I put my other hand behind her head and gently pressed it forward.

“Open your mouth mummy”, I whispered softly.

“Please don’t!”, she begged, but her lips parted slowly. “Don’t use and humiliate your mummy. Don’t put that dirty filthy thing in my poor mouth”.

“You are going to suck it mummy, and I am going to fuck your face your filthy old slut!”.

“Oh, Lord help me”, she screamed. “I am being abused. My own baby boy is raping his mummy’s mouth. Help, help! Rape! You are raping me!”.

I hesitated for a moment surprised by the words and the terror in her voice.

But she just looked up at me with those big sad eyes and said.

“Don’t cum in mummy’s mouth. Please don’t fill my mouth with all that sticky dirty white spunk! Please, I will do anything else you want ... but not that!”.

“Sorry”, I replied. “I’m gonna fuck your face, you old Bitch! I’m gonna fill your mouth with my cum, and you’re gonna swallow it all ... and suck my cock till it’s clean again”.

“No ... oh no!”.

“You’d rather I fuck your arse!”. I hissed.

“No”, she whispered in a defeated voice. “”No I don’t want that either”.

“Them open your mouth ... NOW!”.

Her lips parted slowly and I forced my cock deep in her mouth. At the same time I pulled her head towards me hard and rough so my cock penetrated right to the back of her throat.

She gagged, but I ignored it and began thrusting my hips and fucking her mouth as hard as I could.

With her mouth full of my cock she said nothing more. She tried half-heartedly to pull back, but I held her head fast, and just kept plunging my cock deeper down her throat.

“Suck it bitch!”, I shouted. “Suck your little boy’ s cock. Mummy’s are the best cock-suckers in the world. Mummy’s were made to suck their baby’s cock. Now give me the best blow job I ever had my fucking dirty little mummy-bitch!”.

And she did.

Her mouth and tongue came to life, and suddenly although I was forcing myself into her mouth, the situation changed almost beyond recognition. Her mouth went from a ragged wet hole to a soft velvet purse that embraced and worshipped my cock. Her tongue rapped itself around my tool and joined in the worship. She was a master at cock-sucking, and within only a few seconds my feelings changed from unbridled lust to a warm love that was based entirely on the new sensations she was generating.

“Oh Mummy”, I cried. “Oh Mummy ... I love you so much!”.

I was pushing myself deep in her mouth, but it was no longer a rape scene. I held her head in my hand and worked it back and forward onto my tool, but there was rhythm now that she had developed almost by magic, and it felt as if her head were under my control, like an extension of my own hands. The velvet softness of her mouth and her tongue complimented the movement, and the new sensations I was experiencing were both amazing and a total surprise to me.

I came even before I realised what was happening.

“Mummy!” I shouted emotionally, as my cock ejected it’s milk into her mouth and throat. “Oh mummy, that’s wonder-der-ful ...”.

It was the most glorious orgasm I had ever experienced. Not because of the situation, or because I was raping her mouth, but because the feelings she had somehow generated with the way she had loved my cock. She made it feel as if I were her lover. Her deep, intimate, and natural lover.

It blew my mind.

My flaccid penis fell from her mouth and I lay back in the chair. She looked up at me with big soft eyes and smiled, cum still leaking from her lips and on to her chin.

“Is baby happy with mummy?” she asked gently.

“Oh yes mummy”, I replied. “Baby is in heaven!”.

“Should mummy do it again for baby?”

“Oh yes mummy ... oh yes.”

V

Contrary to my expectations I did not end up in her bed that night. I was exhausted after two marvellous blow-jobs, and lay back on the sofa and dozed for a while. When I woke up she had gone to bed, and I did not think it appropriate to follow her.

The next day it was as if nothing had happened. The only sign that anything was different was her smarter dress sense and the fact that she seemed to be wearing new seamed-stockings and shoes with a higher heel.

rbuchanan
rbuchanan
471 Followers