My Name is Fred

Story Info
Drama queen exposes graduate student's small penis.
3.1k words
3.73
46.3k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gushogan
gushogan
48 Followers

My name is Fred. I am in graduate school in History at a Large Midwestern State University known for its outstanding basketball. I grew up in-state here in a mid-sized fallen industrial town. My town used to have factories. They are all in China now.

I'm a mongrel. A little Polish, German, English, Italian and whatever mix accumulated in the family tree over the past 140 years or so since whatever set of relatives passed through Ellis Island. One side of the family is Catholic. The other side is Baptist. I think we mostly went to Presbyterian Church growing up. Church taught me to be good and honest.

I am average height, average weight, average build. If you saw me walking around campus I would look like every other graduate student on campus. I have a bad haircut from some place at the mall. I have $99 glasses, but usually wear contacts. I played basketball growing up because every kid in my state plays ball. But I am no Jimmy Chitwood. I am more the Ollie type.

I have always been shy around girls. I was always too geeky smart for girls back in high school. I scared them away with too many books and too many big words. Or maybe I was to goody goody. I didn't drink. I didn't smoke. My folks didn't have a lot of money so we didn't play video games or go on fancy trips or go to Disney. I didn't have an I-pod or any of the other latest I-gadgets. We were pretty downwardly mobile blue-collar folks.

As I mentioned, I played ball when I was a kid. For fun to stay in shape. We all played ball, but I was not a jock guy. I still play ball over at the HPER with some pick up games and IMs.

I wasn't one of the pretty people in high school. And as I learned early on in the high school gym class locker room, I was poorly equipped in the "boy parts" category. I knew mine worked because I worked mine nearly every day with great success. I also did the back seat romp with my prom date and the occasional summer night grope with another girl. But the fact remained the boy parts were small compared to what you could see hanging off most of the other guys.

I was good with computers, but spent most of my time using my dad's Dell. I didn't have a fancy MAC. I didn't cruise porn sites. I wasn't on My Space or Facebook.

Mom and dad worked hard to send me to college. I was a good college kid. Mostly all A's. But I never really dated. I spent my Friday nights and Saturday nights at the library, not out at the Fraternities. I avoided girls. I think everyone but me was having lots of crazy sex.

I graduated summa cum laude and earned a fellowship to the History graduate program. My parents were excited. So was I. I was the first person in the family to earn a college degree and now was going to be the first with a Ph. D as well.

Then I met a girl. Her name is Sarah. Sarah and I had a class together. Sarah is a junior English major. In graduate school there are these mixed level introductory classes populated by new graduate students and upper level undergraduates. Without getting into all the complicated program requirements for undergraduates and graduate students that put me in the same class with Sarah, I'll just say we were both in a class outside of our field. The class was in Politics. Because we were both alien to the discipline neither of us knew most of the other folks in class. I took naturally to the subject and spoke often in class (which the professor seemed to like). Sarah struggled early on and the professor did not take well to her struggles.

Sarah introduced herself to me on an early September afternoon after the professor reamed her out for having "shallow thought" on the day's subject. Sarah was fighting back tears and asked how I, as a fellow alien, had managed to do so well. Sarah needed a friend.

I was flattered. Pretty girls did not seem to pay much attention to me, and geek smarts had not won me many admirers as an undergraduate or in high school.

About Sarah, she stood about 5' 4" with longish thick dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. She was well toned, like she had serious dance training. She was a B-cup who might have ambitions to grow into a C when she turned 30.

I managed to say something back to Sarah about reading a lot of books and being good with most of history since Eve bit the apple back in the Garden.

Sarah laughed. She invited herself to pick my brain and announced that I had no choice but to be her new study buddy. I agreed.

This was not a whirlwind romance.

Our class met on Wednesdays. Sarah and I started by getting together on Tuesday's for lunch. I usually brought a sandwich and an apple. Sarah usually had a yogurt and some kind of fruit. We were pretty disciplined and talked about the week's readings before the class met for the week. Sarah was an English major and active in the University's drama program. She was bright, but suffered from the modern undergraduate problem that she hadn't read anything. Tet, hadn't heard of it. Watergate, a mystery to her. Jimmy Carter, who was Cyrus Vance? Iranian hostage crisis? Who took the Iranians hostage? Menachem Begin? Wasn't he a terrorist or something? You get the idea.

By late October, Tuesdays turned into Tuesday pre-class meet and Wednesday after class dinner. We both lived in dorms. No one had a kitchen. We didn't have much cash so we did cheap off campus spaghetti special at a greasy Italian place.

In November Sarah panicked. She had a first draft of a paper due in our class and she was supposed to be "opening" in a black box production of a play in drama. Black Box productions are small. They are not main stage. Her part was not huge, but the play still meant a big time commitment each night while the play was up.

In crisis mode, Sarah's laptop moved to my dorm room. Sarah wanted ready access to my thoughts, an eye over he shoulder while she wrote, and my small library of books (it seemed to Sarah that I had read everything on the planet and owned a copy of it).

Did I mention that Sarah was a pretty good student herself? She had a spectacular GPA and had big plans for graduate school and beyond. In her mind A means average. B means bad. She was not a geek girl. She partied more than I ever did. But all in all she was a grind when she needed to grind.

Sarah's play turned out good. Ally, the lead in the play, was grateful that Sarah had been a trooper and took the play so seriously. Ally and Sarah were friends. The Black Box was supposed to feature Ally as a future professional star -- there were a few potential agents in the audience. Ally got some good agent leads from the production.

Sarah's paper draft was a hit with the professor. He commented (in red) that perhaps he was wrong early in the term when he accused her of laboring with the burden of "shitty thought."

Sarah finished the semester in style taking As in all of her classes.

Sarah was no longer camping in my room come Christmas break. I was surprised to find a Christmas card from Sarah waiting for me when I got home to my folks for break. Sarah wrote a sweet note about how I was the best part of her fall. She also called on Christmas and told me not to be a stranger come Spring term. She called again to wish me a Happy New year.

I had to take another Politics class come Spring. We have to take three classes outside our graduate "major." Big surprise when I walked into class the first day and Sarah was sitting there waiting. She asked if she could be my study buddy again. I agreed.

She was over at my dorm room most nights.

How do you know when something has changed? I got the idea maybe the last week in January. Drama did some small "show case" productions to get "newer" actors on stage. After the "show cases" Sarah went out drinking with the drama crowd. I got a call around 1:00 AM. It was Sarah. She was drunk she said and needed a ride home. We had to talk a bit to figure out where she was. I went and got her and helped her home. Key take away point, she was at some big off campus house rented by some of the drama guys. She could have crashed there. But for some reason she did not feel comfortable doing that. It was clear when I got there that lots of the drama folks were hooking up (in all possible combinations) and she wanted to escape that little event. I was surprised. I thought pretty girl like her ought to be hooking up with the pretty drama people. She had to have guys (or girls) chasing after her.

After her drunk drama night her interest in me seemed to grow. She wanted to talk more about me, not just about class. She came over every night and did all of her homework in my room. She stayed late. She brought snacks. She left a case of bottled water. She brought work out clothes and went to use the exercise room in my dorm on many nights. If she was hot and sweaty, she would steal one of my towels and go clean up in the showers on my floor.

So here is the question, I had a nubile twenty year old sitting in spandex on my bed nearly every night, why didn't I do anything? I was shy.

My birthday comes in March (every year). I usually try to avoid a birthday spotlight. Sarah thought otherwise.

Forward is the word that comes to mind about the birthday. Sarah began with what was now the usual routine. Shows up at my room. Studies a bit. Yaks at me. Heads off to work out. Comes back. Asks me if she is stinky. Sniffs herself and says a shower is in order. Steals a towel.

Sarah hanging out with me was so routine until that point that I had missed all the signals.

She comes back from the shower in just the towel.

Closes my room door. Looks at me. Sarah says, "Birthday." She drops the towel, "Birthday suit ... now you have to get into yours." Sarah looked good naked. Say nipples. Sarah had good ones.

She walks up and gives me a huge kiss. We end up naked and in my bed and have crazy sex. Mind you, I don't know much about sex but I know I had fun. Sarah spent the night.

We had more sex again in the morning.

For the rest of March we had sex at least twice a day. Sarah introduced me to lots of things about sex that I did not do before. Sarah essentially moved into my room. And we had lots of sex.

My life was very good while I was just a geeky kid who kept to myself and studied History. Now life was different.

One night during the first week in April I was at dinner at the cheap Italian place with Sarah and Ally. Ally had a deal with an agent and was supposed to move to California after graduation. Sarah did not seem herself.

After dinner Ally talked. "Fred, Sarah does not know how to say this but you two aren't really long term compatible."

I didn't get what was going on at first.

Ally continued, "Sarah tells me that you are a little small 'down there.' Sarah has been with bigger guys and that is what she wants. You and her just won't work out. You won't be her long term boy because you are not a long boy where it counts."

Sarah hadn't said anything. This was bizarre. We had bumped like bunnies for a month and Sarah had never said a word about my boy bits. Sarah seemed to have lots of fun. The boy bits worked just fine. Now, Ally was dumping me for Sarah because the boy parts were too small.

Ally and I exchanged a few more words and then I excused myself.

A few hours later there was a knock at my dorm door. It was Ally and Sarah. Sarah had a key so they let themselves in.

Sarah was very apologetic and said she had handled this all wrong. She stepped up and gave me a big kiss and groped me a bit. Then she started to pull my pants down. She said she had to show Ally what this was all about.

This was new to me. I was in a room with two girls. One who I had recently had much crazy sex with. One who had just told me that crazy sex girl was dumping me because I was too small. And now I was wearing no pants.

Ally and Sarah both kneeled down in front of my penis. They looked at it. There faces were like a foot away from it.

Ally started to play with it. I was pretty excited and got very hard. She felt up my balls. She stroked the shaft. She ran her hand through my pubic hair.

Ally looked at Sarah, said, "you don't mind," and began to suck.

I was confused.

Sarah shucked her clothes off and joined in. Sarah moved around my backside and started licking at my asshole, then fingering it.

I was not going to last long. I came hard and Ally sucked it all down. Ally had clearly done this before.

Ally then took her clothes off. I guess we were not done with small penis display.

Ally is a busty read head. She is about 5'6" with d cup breasts.

Sarah came around and gave Ally a big kiss. I think Ally still had sperm in her mouth.

Ally said, "Ok maybe you can keep him."

There was clearly more to this story than I knew about. Ally and Sarah must have had a few conversations about my boy parts.

And Sarah and Ally seemed to be very acquainted with each other in a private way.

We needed a true confessions moment to fill me in on what Ally and Sarah obviously knew.

In the mean time, Sarah got me the rest of the way naked. Sarah pulled Ally over to the bed. Sarah went down between Ally's legs and asked me to come and help her grope Ally's girl parts.

Ally was a natural red head by the way, you could tell from her cute red public hair. Ally also had a big clit. Maybe not big, I am not a clit expert, but bigger than Sarah's.

Recall that as of January had not been with girls much at all. I had done the back seat thing with my prom date and the occasional summer time grope with another girl. I was not wild sex boy. My undergraduate years had been a desert.

Here it was the end of April and I was in bed with two girls who seemed to know each other's bodies quite well. I thought one of the two was my girlfriend. We had spent the last month fucking like bunnies.

It was not long and Sarah and I had Ally worked into a real lather. Ally came very hard, then again, then again. Ally was loud.

Sarah was proving tireless and she reached over to kiss me. She stroked me a bit to get me hard again. She pulled me aside and whispered to watch the fun. She then told Ally to touch herself.

Ally started to masturbate like crazy. Soon she came hard again (a few times). Ally looked beat.

We were at a good point to pause.

Sarah started on the true confession. Sarah had not complained that I was too small. What had happened was that Ally asked whom Sarah had been fucking all month. Sarah told her about me. Ally wanted to know "size." Ally wanted to know everything. Sarah told her. Ally (who is admitted to be a bit of a size queen when she sleeps with boys) said that would not do. Ally promised Sarah that she would take care of things.

About Sarah and Ally, they have been bed friends for a few years, back since Sarah was a freshman. In fact, Sarah really hadn't been with a guy (until me) since high school. Ally usually dates black guys (football players) or other drama girls. Sarah was Ally's drama girl of choice.

Its now May. I am not sure if this is a happy ending or not. Sarah moved into my room for the rest of the semester. She thinks we should get an off campus apartment together for her senior year. Sarah wants to cook for us.

Ally has come over a few times to have me and Sarah "do her" together. Ally likes the attention. Ally really likes when we watch her masturbate. Ally also keeps talking about bringing along one of her football players. I think Ally wants to convince me to let the football player have my butt. Ally wants to watch that (and help). Ally usually plays with my butt when she is over. Sarah sucks my cock and Ally fingers my prostate. Ally will be in LA next year so the Ally bit in my life will go away soon.

But its clear that Sarah really gets off being with girls (too). So if not Ally, then? I am sure Sarah will find someone. What will that mean?

And how do I know that Sarah really doesn't want bigger? Is this what happens to all small guys? Do they always wonder? How can you not wonder after "too small" night?

But how many girls just pull down their boyfriend's pants to show his (small) cock to their girlfriends? This is not normal. I am all about normal. I want my normal back.

But I like having sex twice a day (or more). What 23 year old guy wouldn't like that?

gushogan
gushogan
48 Followers