My Name is Fred Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gushogan
gushogan
48 Followers

Sarah sucked more. She fondled my balls.

Sarah stopped sucking and gently pushed me in front of Missy so that my cock was in Missy's face.

"C'mon let's see you do it." Sarah encouraged.

Missy protested.

Sarah encouraged more.

Missy reached up to touch. She hesitated a bit. Sarah smiled. Sarah grabbed Missy's hand and put it on my cock. Missy fondled a bit, slowly at first, then with a little more grip.

"That's the spirit," Sarah said.

Missy moved to put her mouth on my cock. Her lips touched the head, she moved down the shaft. Then back up.

"Good girl, " Sarah encouraged Missy. "Suck more, there is not that much. Take it all in."

Missy sucked my cock in all the way to the base. She played with my balls while she did that.

Sarah lost her shirt while Missy sucked. Sarah then slowly and gently started to touch Missy. Sarah kissed Missy's neck moved her mouth to meet Missy's mouth on my cock. Soon the girls pulled off my cock and started to kiss each other.

Sarah stopped. Missy looked wide-eyed at Sarah.

"Let's get you undressed, girl." Sarah said.

Missy stood and shucked off her sweat shirt and warm up pants. Missy pulled off Sarah's panties and went right for Missy's slit. Missy's girly bits were furry. Sarah pushed Missy back on the couch and spread her legs. Sarah lapped at Missy's clit. Missy bucked and moaned. I sat next to Missy and sucked on her nipples. Missy had really no areolae but she had big dark pink nipples that poked out from her chest. Missy came fast and hard as Sarah licked furiously at her clit.

Sarah congratulated Missy on a good cum and said that we had more work to do. Sarah invited Missy back to the master bedroom. We have a king sized bed. Sarah grabbed Missy's arm. Missy didn't get much of a choice.

For the next three hours the three of us hooked up in various couplings. Sarah wanted very much to show Missy how she liked to rub my prostate while I was getting blown. Missy blew me and Sarah poked some fingers up my butt. Sarah said she could tell I was about to cum and warned Missy. Missy sucked down the cum like a trooper. Sarah deep kissed missy to lick my cum from her mouth.

Sarah and I then took turns licking Missy's various holes. Missy was the center of attention for the rest of the night. I tongued Missy's clit while Sarah tongued her ass. We sucked on Missy's toes, her nipples, her earlobes, and kissed her endlessly. Missy must have come a dozen times. We wore the poor girl out.

We all fell asleep.

In the morning, I was up first and put on the coffee then scrambled some eggs. Missy crawled out of the bedroom second. She pulled on one of my sweatshirts. I didn't think she had any pants on. Sarah followed in a bit wearing one of my dress shirts. Also no pants. I guess a Fred shirt and no pants was the girl uniform of the day.

Not to belabor the conversation. Missy confessed she preferred girls. She owned up to the fact that she had never seriously dated a boy. She was not out to her parents. She wasn't ready to be out to her parents. Her parents were small town religious folks. Missy's parents just thought she was shy around boys—and a bit sports obsessed.

Missy had seen some of the naked football and basketball guys in the sports program training room at the HPER and yes there were some really big guys out there. Really big. Really, really big. I was "smaller" as Missy put it. Missy giggled when she said that. But Missy agreed with Sarah that it still worked fine even if it was kind of little. Missy was not into size (as she wasn't into guys). Missy agreed that Sarah knew her way around a girl's body, but so did I. Missy shyly admitted that she had more than a few good times with some of the "track girls" since she had gotten to school, but Missy thought she wouldn't mind hanging out with us too. Missy more or less invited herself over for future fuck dates. Missy wasn't in anything committed. Missy found our house to be safe and warm.

Missy could tell Sarah and I were in love—and a little bit odd too. Missy had not ever met folks who the first time they met someone as a couple make it a point to show off the guy's small cock. That was not my plan. That was not Missy's plan. That was all Sarah's idea of naughty introduction. It could have turned out badly; but Sarah didn't want Missy around if she wasn't up for something "spontaneous" like Sarah sticking my dick in her mouth.

Sarah confessed that she had been hot for Missy ever since I had started "advising" the "jock babes." Sarah had looked up Missy's picture and was insanely jealous that I got to spend three nights a week with Missy. Sarah also admitted that she could never be an advisor to jock babes like I was because she would want to get in their pants all the time. Very little "advising" would happen.

I think at that point in the conversation Sarah stepped behind Missy and started to kiss her neck. Missy reached back and rubbed between Sarah's legs. The girls headed back to the Master bedroom while I cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

When the kitchen was clean I joined the girls in the bedroom. I watched some really physical girl-girl sex. Missy was strong and pinned Sarah on her back with her butt in the air. Missy held Sarah's leg's apart and licked Sarah's slit. Sarah squirmed and bucked, but Missy held her fast. Sarah came very loudly.

Missy let Sarah down. The girls' crotches moved together, bush on bush. Dancer legs and arms and jock-babe leg and arms pushed dancer clit hard against jock clit. Both girls were panting and sweating. Clit ground against clit. They came, Missy first then Sarah. Sarah squealed with delight.

I waved and signaled faint praise at the show.

The girls then conspired to make me fuck Missy. Missy had fucked dildos and girls' fingers but never a boy. I was her first boy. Missy was in world-class shape so I didn't know if I could keep up with her fuck pace, although Sarah had given Missy a great workout already and maybe had worn her down some. We did it missionary. Missy pushed back hard to meet my thrusts. Her legs wrapped tight around me at first—then I grabbed her ankles and held her legs back over her head. Missy was really flexible. Once Missy and I got in a rhythm Sarah joined in; she stuck a lubricated finger up my ass, then a second, and poked my prostate. That did it and I came hard. Sarah went down and licked the cum in Missy's slit.

I asked—late to the game—if we had thought about babies here?

The girls laughed and told me that Missy was on the depo shot because she didn't want periods during the season. No babies that day.

The clock told us that we would be late for class if no one moved. We all moved and agreed to plot more later.

First of December the Missy date went well. Her parents were impressed that she was chasing after such a smart boy, a Ph. D candidate and all.

Missy's parents did not object at all when Missy told her folks that come second semester she wanted to move out of the dorms and into the house I shared with my "roommate" Sarah. Her parents were religious, but thought that was eminently sensible for Missy to be out of those nasty dorms.

The house has four bedrooms. "Officially" one is Missy's, one is Sarah's, one is mine, and the other is the "spare." Missy's parents stayed in the spare room one night. That was a quiet night in the house.

Sarah and I share the Master bedroom (except when Missy's parents visit). Missy joins us once or twice a week (depending). Maybe twice a week Sarah and Missy will head to bed alone together, but Sarah always ends those nights by slipping into the Master bedroom with me.

Vershana has come over a few times to play with Missy. Sarah has been about to die when she saw Vershana walking around the house in the morning in just a t-shirt. Vershana is lean, very toned, and long.

On some mornings when Sarah has to leave early for class Missy crawls into bed with me to play with my little wee wee. Missy has great legs and a great butt, which makes for spectacular reverse cowgirl. The girls have a rule that I am not to be neglected or abused just because my wee wee is small. Missy works hard to keep up her end of that promise. And Missy loves to be on top, cowgirl or reverse, to grind her pubes right into me. Missy doesn't want me to tell folks that she fucks a little dick boy and likes to be on top.

Sarah graduates in May. Missy graduates in two years. I could take a Masters in May, and finish the Ph. D somewhere else. Or I could spend two more years here and finish my Ph. D. Sarah wants more school, but she has not decided what or where. At some point Sarah and I have to have the how do we plan to fill the space between birth and death talk.

You might recall Ally from the last story. Sarah's friend Ally is in LA and although Ally hasn't been in anything yet that you might have seen, she tells us that her agent keeps her busy (with classes, the gym, auditions and the like). Ally tells Sarah that she would love the west coast. I think Ally is just lonely. Ally keeps asking Sarah how I am doing. For a girl who hated my small cock, Ally seems much too concerned.

I am a bit confused. Maybe a year ago I had had sex about four or five times with very average girls back home. Girls were ok. Sex was poor. Likely both were my fault. I masturbated two or three times a day. That was fine. Now I was in graduate school living with a very photogenic dancer girl and a jock babe. The jock babe was lesbian at heart, but fucked me just because. The dancer girl was pretty lesbian as well, but took a liking to my small male endowment. What guy would complain about this.

This is not normal. I want my normal back.

gushogan
gushogan
48 Followers
12