My Name is Fred Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gushogan
gushogan
48 Followers

We chatted a bit a bit more about Versh's mind. Versh admitted that most of the Twenty guys from her sleep with boy days back home were "well-endowed." I wasn't her kind of guy. If I wasn't with Sarah and Missy, Versh would never hang with someone like me. Versh was sorry about that too. Now that she got to know me she liked spending time at the house with me and Sarah. We were crazy people. But she liked us. She had never met people who did things like Sarah and I did. She could not believe that Sarah had shot several thousand pictures of a mannequin "to get it right" as Sarah said.

Which was a long way of saying that the point of sending the picture of my small wee wee to the guys back home was a message. It was a joke on the boys at home. None of this was to say that I was bad or anything, just that Versh's tastes were different. But maybe Versh could see why maybe my small wee wee worked—at least for Sarah.

Versh then took her clothes off and said I deserved a fuck. Sarah and I had fooled around with Versh and Missy, but I had never actually fucked Versh. Versh wanted plain missionary. We had fun in a vanilla sort of way. Versh was tighter than she thought. Versh was also the wettest woman I ever had met. There were points where Versh really got too wet. You would fuck and you could not feel anything because Versh was that wet. My little cock felt lost in that sea of liquid. I could see how Versh could handle a really big guy being that wet. But we worked with it. It helped that Missy had me in the best shape of my life. I fucked very hard and just kept pounding. Versh came. I don't think she expected that. I think it was my pubic bone pounding into her clit.

Versh was my first black girl. As not normal as my life was, I still hadn't sex with a lot of different women. I had prom night with Lily White. I had a few summer romps with at home when I was an undergraduate with this girl named Tracy. Then came Sarah. Then Sarah and Ally. Then Missy. And now Versh.

Maybe this was my new normal.

Versh hung around the house a bit through the Spring because Sarah loved to get Versh to pose nude. Sarah probably took five thousand pictures of Versh. Sarah and Versh really hit it off when Sarah was shooting her camera. And even though I wasn't what Versh had in mind, she had I had a few more of our vanilla fuck sessions as well. Sarah really liked to watch Versh and I do it in dim light because of the white and black. Mostly if Versh spent the night it was in bed with Missy.

Versh graduated in May. Her mom and the Preacher were so proud. Missy, Sarah, and I sat in the stands to watch. We saw Pro-Sports. She was there in dark sun glasses. Sarah took pictures. Gave one to Versh to send to her semen-daddy in prison. He has it on a wall in his cell next to the white boy penis picture Versh sent him.

gushogan
gushogan
48 Followers
12