My Name is Slut

Story Info
How Slut Got Her Name.
7.8k words
4.43
83.6k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story begins shortly after the end of my first story, A New Experience. Although this story does standalone by itself, for some context you may want to read that story first if you have not already done so.

*

My name is Susan. Presently I am sitting next to my wonderful husband Jeff that I love with all my heart. He is currently driving towards a destination to which he will not tell me, but my husband has promised me a special reward. This all began on what I thought was just going to be a normal trip home after we enjoyed a delicious lunch out at the country club we belong to. When I noticed that we were going in the wrong direction for home after leaving the club, I questioned Jeff but he just smiled and said, "I have surprise for you, a special reward that I think you deserve after your new experience last night."

The new experience my husband was talking about was that he loaned me out to be used by a dominate woman for the first time. Or I should say he loaned Slut out to a woman for the first time. You see my husband Jeff is a very lucky man. He has me, Susan, his beautiful loving wife, but he also has a personal submissive sex slave to use and do with as he chooses. Her name is Slut. Now this is where it gets a little confusing, Susan is Slut and Slut is Susan. We are the same person except for one small distinction. Susan wears a wedding ring on her finger and Slut wears a collar around her neck with her name on it. Neither wears the wedding ring or the collar at the same time. In my mind they are almost two completely different people. Susan has a loving husband and a beautiful teenage daughter. Slut only has a Master and will do anything that he commands her to do.

I met Jeff while we were both in college. Each of us coming from very well off families that could afford to send us to a private university in California, we both grew up in the Midwest actually not that far from each other. We were introduced at a fraternity / sorority mixer Jeff's fraternity was hosting. A mutual friend, Ryan, knew we were both from the same State and thought that we might hit it off together. He could not have been more right. We went on our first date the next weekend. While I was no virgin before going off to college, I lost that to a high school boyfriend, I would not consider myself an easy chic either. I had never slept with someone on a first date before. That is until I met Jeff. I did not know what it was about him, but I only wanted to please him from almost the moment we met. On our second date he introduced me to anal sex. "Oh my god, what had I been missing," I had the most powerful orgasm of my life. Since then I have let Jeff have my ass any time he wants it.

We had been dating for almost a year before the first time he shared me. Actually it was my idea. Our friend, Ryan, had just been dumped by his girlfriend and I asked Jeff if it was alright if I cheered him up a little bit. At first I was just going to give Ryan a blow job, but I became so excited while doing it after he came in my mouth I just needed to get fucked. Jeff was rock hard after watching me with Ryan and I just about begged him to stick is cock in me. The thrill of been watched while having sex was incredible. The idea of doing something so private and intimate in front of someone else made me wetter than I ever had been before. I easily had multiple orgasms on Jeff's wonderful cock before he finally exploded inside of me. By this time Ryan's cock was rock hard again and I asked Jeff if it was alright for him to fuck me as well. Jeff said he was ok with it as long as I was and with that said I got up on all fours and told Ryan to fuck me from behind. He did not need to be asked twice.

That is how I pretty much got started down the path to becoming a submissive though I didn't know it at the time and still had a long way to go. With Jeff's permission I started having sex with several of his classmates and fraternity brothers and always with him present and participating as well. It almost always occurred for some special occasion like a birthday or other type of celebration. The most notable night happened during my senior year. I gave the entire freshman fraternity pledge class a blow job for being successfully initiated into Jeff's fraternity. They all had to wear blindfolds though so they did not know who I was and condoms for my protection. Later I found out that for several of the pledges it was their first blow job ever.

Jeff proposed to me on New Year's Eve our senior year and we were married that summer after graduation. I could not let this celebration go by without letting myself go wild one more time. The day before the ceremony I gave Ryan, Jeff's best man, as well as the other groom's men blow jobs while wearing only white thong panties with a matching bra. The day after the wedding I topped that by giving them all another blow job while wearing only the veil from my wedding dress. But I was not done there. For the first time ever I let Jeff's groomsmen's watch as Jeff fucked me in the ass. When Jeff had climaxed and I had come down from the intense orgasm I only get from anal sex our audience was all hard once again so they each took turns fucking my pussy.

After the wedding things started too slowed down, I was not really that much interested in having sex with other men anymore. I just wanted to be with the one man I loved more than anything else in the world. We had moved back to the Midwest were Jeff took a job working at the accounting firm that his great-great grandfather had founded. We became pregnant two months later and a beautiful baby girl was born the following June.

It was two years later that the event that would truly change my life forever occurred. It was our first vacation away without our daughter. I had arranged for her to stay with my parents for two weeks so that the two of us could enjoy some alone time together staying at luxurious resort in Florida. It was nearing the end of the second week and Jeff wanted to get in at least one more round of golf at a nearby course before we left. If there is one difference between the two of us it is golf. I hate golf and could never see the point in it. Jeff would play it ever day if he could. That is the reason we belong to a country club. It has the best course in our area according to Jeff, that and the fact that his family is one of the major owners of the club.

I told Jeff to go ahead, I just wanted to sit around and relax by the hotel pool one last time and finish the book I had really gotten into.

After sitting by the pool for about an hour I noticed a guy that kept looking at me and would smile every time I looked his way. I must admit I looked very hot in my skimpy black bikini with all of my baby weight long gone. Soon afterwards he came over and sat next to me on an adjacent lounge and began engaging me in conversation. At first I was kind of flattered to be being hit on, but when I clearly told him I was not interested and he continued to persist I started to become annoyed. I am still not quite sure why I said what I said next. But what I did say had a very profound effect and has changed my life forever.

"I only fuck other guys with my husband's permission."

After saying these words the look on the young man's face was more than priceless. His jaw just dropped open and he got up and walked way shaking his head. Probably in pure disbelieve that he had really heard what I had just said.

It was the following evening, our last night at the resort, my husband and I had just finished with dinner and were in the hotel lounge enjoying a few drinks. We were sitting in a dark back corner having a quiet conversation while enjoying our drinks. It was then that I noticed my suitor from the pool the other day had come into the lounge with another young gentleman. Both were dressed very well and looking really good. They took a table up front close to the dance floor.

Quickly I told the story of the other day out by the pool to my husband. Frankly, I thought that it was rather funny at the time. After I was done telling the story to my husband what he said next surprised me more than anything I could have imagined.

"So if I gave you permission you would have sex that that guy?" Jeff asked, "A total stranger."

I was only joking when I said it the day before, but Jeff acted as if I was serious. I started to explain to him that I was only joking at the time and that I was very happy just being with him. Then what he said next truly surprised me.

"I always enjoyed very much the times watching you have sex with other men and I have missed seeing you that way and would like very much to see it happen again." he said.

"I don't know if I could have sex with a complete stranger. In the past all the men that I have had sex with were someone we both knew beforehand." I replied. "If you really want to watch me having sex again I think I would be willing to do so with one of your friends."

"No, I want to watch you have sex with a stranger and do whatever he wants."

At first I was very surprised and a little put off by his comment. I had never considered myself promiscuous and jump into bed with just anybody. I definitely did not consider myself to be a slut and just give it away to anybody. We continued to talk about it for several more minutes. My husband's repeated telling me of how much he had enjoyed my past wild days watching me with others slowly started to wear me down and my desire to please the man that I loved so much finely convinced me to relent as well. We finally agreed on a plan for me to ask the man from the pool to have sex with me, but only if Jeff was present.

"What about the other man with him?" I asked.

"He can join in as well if his friend wants him to." Jeff replied.

So with our plan made I got from the table and walked over towards where the two gentlemen were seated. Again I must admit I looked really good again. I was wearing a long black dress with a plunging V-neck line. My white pearl necklace and matching earrings accented by blonde hair and blue eyes, and I walked over there in the sexiest stride I could muster in my black high heels.

As I approached the man from the pool noticed me and looked up recognizing me and smiled. I just smiled back until I reached their table.

"My husband said yes," I said, "Room 436 in thirty minutes. Don't be late. Oh, and your friend can join us if you want to bring him." I then continued to walk out of the lounge and head up towards our room.

Jeff followed me out of the lounge a few minutes later and joined me in our hotel room.

"They were both still sitting at the table when I left the lounge. I am pretty sure that they did not know I was your husband as I walked past them," Jeff said, "I wonder if they thought you were serious or not."

"We will find out in about 20 minutes if they are on time," I replied.

Exactly on time there was a knock on our hotel room door. Jeff got up and answered it.

"You must be the two guys that are here to fuck my wife," Jeff said after opening the door then standing aside to let the two gentlemen enter into hotel our room.

Our hotel room was a deluxe two room suite. From the door way you entered into a living area and then another side door lead into a separate bedroom with a king sized bed and bathroom area. I was seated on the couch in the living area as the two men cautiously entered into the room. I am quite sure still wondering if my offer was genuine. After closing the door my husband introduced himself first then me.

"Hi, I am Jeff and this is my lovely wife Susan," He said. "Please come in and make yourself comfortable."

"I am Michael and this is my friend Brett," said the man from the other day at the pool as they took their seats. Michael sat next to me on the couch and Brett in another chair in the room.

"Can I get either of you two a drink?" Jeff asked.

"Scotch and soda would be fine," Michael said.

Brett said, "Same for me."

Jeff made the two drinks from the well-stocked in room mini bar while I asked the two men why they were staying at the resort.

Michael answered, "We are both here on a little vacation, play some golf, go to the beach, basically just have good time, and relax."

Brett added, "We both just graduated from college."

"You both play golf. Jeff loves to play golf also. That was what he was doing the other day while I was at the pool when we first met."

Michael then asked, "Are you really serious about wanting to have sex with the two of us?"

"Yes," I replied, "with a few rules of course."

"What kind of rules," this came from Brett.

"First my husband likes to watch so he will remain present and may join in if he feels like it. Second the two of you will both wear a condom at all times. And third I will do anything either of you wants."

With the rules said I got up from the couch. "I am going into the bedroom now to undress. Come in whenever you are ready." And with that I left the front room for the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I removed my dress, shoes and jewelry. Then only in my black panties I lay down on my right side in the middle of the bed facing the door and waited.

I did not have to wait long. Michael came into the room first, followed by Brett then Jeff. Michael came up to the foot of the bed and I rose up onto my knees in front of him placing my hands on his broad shoulders then caressing down his sides before pulling his mouth to mine for a long deep kiss. Michael's hands began caressing my body as well briefly stopping to squeeze my exposed breasts rubbing his thumbs over my nipples as we kissed. After breaking our kiss I began to undress him. First I got his shirt off then unbuttoned and removed his pants. Once he was completely naked I ran my hand up and down the length of his shaft to get it good and hard. While I was doing this he opened up a condom and placed it at the tip. So I began to unroll it down the length of his cock. With the condom in place my mouth was soon around his shaft sucking it deep down my throat. I continued to work his cock over with my mouth, tongue and hand for a few minutes getting it as hard as possible.

When he was ready he pushed me back down on to the bed then reached for my panties pulling them down my legs and over my feet. Now completely naked Michael moved up between my legs and placed his cock at my entrance. Reaching for his cock I slowly guided it inside of me as I spread my legs wide and brought my knees up to my chest. Soon his full length was pounding inside of me. Brett came up on my right side placing is condom covered cock next to my mouth. I opened wide guiding him in with my right hand and closed my lips around his shaft.

Michael was soon quickening his pace and I could tell he was getting close. When I felt his cock begin to spasm I too began to climax. I came around is cock with my pussy muscles gripping it hard.

With Michael done for the first round I let Brett's cock drop from my mouth and got up onto my hands and knees telling Brett, "Fuck me doggie-style."

Brett quickly got behind me as I reached around to guide his cock into my hole that his friend had just vacated. Soon his shaft was inside of me and I felt his hips hitting my ass cheeks. He continued to pound me hard for quite some time. He then pulled out and lay down on his back.

"Ride my cock now." He screamed.

I straddled his body spreading my legs wide and guided his cock back into my wet hole. Once it was in I began riding his cock up and down cowgirl-style, one of my favorites.

I was approaching another orgasm when I felt a well lubricated finger slide up into my back hole. Looking over my shoulder I now saw Jeff standing naked with a full erection rubbing lubricant on to it while continuing to lubricate my ass with the other. Looking back into Brett's eyes I waited for what I knew was coming next. I did not have to what long. The finger withdrew from my asshole and was quickly replaced by my husband's much larger cock pressing up against it. I began relaxing to easy its entrance while concentrating on the cock still in my pussy. Soon I felt the full length of my husband's shaft within me as I experienced my first ever double penetration. Jeff and Brett very quickly got into a very good rhythm going as one would push in the other would withdraw sandwiching me between their two cocks. Then both would slam back into me at the same time. Just as I felt I could not take any more Michael presented is quickly reviving cock with a fresh condom on it to my lips. My very first double penetration now became my first triple penetration as I took Michael's cock into my mouth. I was now air tight so to speak. Soon I was consumed by multiple orgasms within my body then I felt my husband's cock explode into my ass.

Releasing Michaels cock from my mouth I said, "Get behind me and take my husband's place in my ass."

He did not need to be asked twice for as soon as my husband had withdrawn Michaels cock pressed back into my tightest hole. The first cock other than my husband's to ever enter through my back door. Very soon Michael and Brett both got into another perfect rhythm moving their cocks into and out of my two sex holes. Brett was rubbing and caressing my breasts as Michael grabbed my hips and started to slam into my tight ass with more force.

Soon Brett shouted, "I'm coming." And I felt his cock spasm inside of my pussy. Michael soon followed coming in my ass.

Michael pulled his shaft out as a rolled off of Brett and made my way into the bathroom. In the bathroom I took a washcloth and wiped it over my body to clean up a little bit. When I returned to the bedroom my three lovers sat waiting for my return. Hoping that we were not done for the night I asked, "So who is next?"

Brett answered first, "As soon as I'm able I am going to fuck that ass of yours."

"Let me help than," as I kneeled down in front of Brett and began massaging is cock back to life.

Quickly under the administration of my handy work Brett's cock started to show some return of life so Jeff handed me a fresh condom which I unrolled down Brett's shaft. Then taking some lubricant began coating his shaft making it ready for my back entrance. When he has good and ready again I climbed back up onto the bed on my hands and knees and presented my ass towards Brett. Very soon I felt that familiar feeling of a cock pressing at my back tunnel and relaxed my muscles to allow an easy entrance. Brett's cock was my far the largest of the three so I took my time easing him past my tight back door. Gradually my tight entrance loosened to allow his shaft into it. He started to piston in and out with slow and easy strokes, but as my body got accustomed to his girth his efforts quickened pulling his long shaft nearly all the way out then back in with greater force with each stroke. Soon he was slapping my ass cheeks with each powerful thrust in to me. Jeff came around to the front of me and presented his cock to my lips as a reached out to take his cock into my mouth I looked up at him.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" I asked, "Your wife getting fucked in the ass by another man. A complete stranger no less."

Jeff just smiled back at me then said, "Yes I can't believe I am witnessing this and how great it is. Even better than I thought it would be."

With that said I opened my mouth and took Jeff's cock between my lips. Very soon after that I felt the beginnings of the first of several orgasms I would experience while Brett slid his cock in and out of my ass. When I was about to collapse from my orgasms Brett's cock finally started to spasm am inside my back hole. Then my husband began releasing is seed into my mouth as I swallowed it down. Then so completely worn out I collapsed on to the bed. Soon thereafter Jeff, Brett, and Michael joined me in one big cuddled mass. We laid there for over an hour I guess before anyone stirred. Finally Brett and Michael started to get up.