My Naughtiest Night

Story Info
Holiday encounter leads to exposure & threesome.
5.1k words
4.57
65.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyuk
amyuk
20 Followers

This is a story I have shared with a number of people in Literotica Chat and they all seemed to enjoy hearing about what I did, so I thought I'd write it down for a bigger audience! I wasn't sure which category to put it in but as I feel it started with a clear element of exhibitionism (and that is my favourite category!), that's what I chose.

I was introduced to Literotica by an ex boyfriend of mine, who would find stories that he thought I would like.

He also introduced me to chat rooms and we had quite a fun time talking rude to other singles and couples.

We met while I was still at college and he was doing his first job, having graduated the year before.

From the first day that we met, I knew that Richard's career would take him overseas -- because he told me so. Richard was a very focused person, who had his plan very well mapped out from the start. We were together for a little over six months and much as I might have thought of it, there was no fairytale ending, where he told me he just couldn't leave. At the end of that time, he packed his bags and got on the plane, leaving me upset but very much enlightened.

Maybe it was the short-term nature of our relationship that helped our sex life to progress the way it did. Whatever the reason, I found myself willing to experiment with him in a way that I never had before and I was very open to whatever wild ideas he came up with.

During our time together, I tried a whole host of new experiences for me, including being tied and teased, spanked and photographed.

But more than that, I became confident in myself. I learned to appreciate my own body and the effect I could have on men. This was something that culminated with me tying him to the bed, whilst I brought myself to a very noisy orgasm right in front of his face with a vibrator he had bought for me!

Richard would often talk about how he would like to see me with another man. He would ask me lots of questions about the few guys I had slept with before and get very aroused at the thought of them screwing me.

To be honest, sex for me up until then hadn't been that great but he really seemed to love the idea of me "behaving badly" as he put it. He would often talk about me going with other men or more than one man at a time. Sometimes he would even give very descriptive accounts of exactly what friends of ours might want to do to me and although I found the idea a little scary I have to admit it really turned me on to.

It may surprise you to learn that these fantasies never happened for real in the time we were together. But some time after we split up, I did something that I'm sure would have had Richard cumming in his pants!

The year we both finished college, my best friend, Sue and I went on a holiday to Marmaris in Turkey. We were both a bit stuck for cash and just got ourselves the cheapest last minute deal we could. We didn't have great expectations. All we wanted was two weeks of serious relaxation in the sun to put those exams behind us and get ready for the big world of work.

On about the third day, we were laying on the beach in what was becoming our usual spot.

We were both topless, Sue having taken her top off almost immediately on the first day.

I wasn't far behind her but never having gone topless before, it took me a little while to pick up the courage. Sue was very cool about the whole thing, as she is about sex in general. Of the two of us, Sue is much more likely to have casual sex with a guy, regarding it very much as just something you do for a bit of fun. But for me sex is a much naughtier thing. I often get the feeling that I'm doing something extremely bad. That feeling has often stopped me going "too far" but when I'm in the mood, it's that same feeling that I really enjoy. Quite simply, I suppose I really like the thought of being a 'dirty girl'

So whilst Sue seemed very calm about being topless, I was getting an enormous tingle of excitement right through my body. Not randyness exactly but a really thrilled feeling and one thing was for sure, despite my nerves, the thought of all the men seeing me was a huge thrill too.

I was lounging back with my eyes closed when suddenly I heard Sue squeal.

I opened my eyes to see that one of the guys playing football a little further down the beach had lost control of the ball and it had bounced right onto Sue's sun lounger, giving her a real shock.

"Sorry, sorry!" shouted one of the blokes as he ran towards us to retrieve the ball. My first instinct was to turn onto my front to hide my boobs but I knew that I really wanted this bloke to see and so I mustered all my courage to stay where I was and give him a real eyeful of my bare chest.

I don't have very big boobs (34B in fact) but if I say so myself, they are quite nice. They are a pretty good shape and firm and being small means I can go bra-less without any discomfort. As I'm fairly slim (size 10) I don't think they look too out of place on me and quite a few blokes have expressed a real liking for them which is fine with me as I have very sensitive nipples and love to have them licked and sucked.

Sue on the other hand has got a pair of good sized D cups and loves to show them off in low cut tops (when she's not showing them off totally on the beach that is!)

The bloke who had kicked the ball was still apologizing to Sue as he took the chance to get a good look at her big tits. I was trying to see if he was looking at me too but it was hard to tell behind his sunglasses.

Sue said something about being careful that he didn't give English men a reputation for not being able to control their balls and on hearing her English accent, the bloke (Danny as we later discovered) took the opportunity to take the conversation further (and to get a better look at some bare boobs no doubt.)

After a few moments, Danny's two mates clearly saw their chance to get an eyeful too and wandered over to join the conversation.

We all got on brilliantly. There was clearly chemistry between Sue and Danny straight away and he gave her most of his attention but the other two (Rob and Andy) made sure that I was fully entertained. Rob in particular was very funny and he also made a few cheeky comments that made it very clear that although we weren't being openly ogled, our semi nakedness had certainly been noticed and was appreciated.

I was becoming more comfortable with the situation too but that thrilled feeling never went as I just couldn't stop thinking of all those eyes staring at me virtually nude whilst I tried to carry on a normal conversation. I could see that my nipples were visibly firmed up if not exactly hard and there was that gentle, electric feeling running from my exposed breast right down through my belly - and lower.

As the afternoon wore on, I caught all the lads sneaking a look at my tits and was pleased to note that Rob in particular was not only getting less shy about looking but that he seemed to be giving more and more of his attention to me

The lads were on the last day of their holiday and were flying out the next afternoon. As a result, they announced that they were "up for a big one" tonight and wanted to know if we'd like to meet up later.

Sue wasted no time in agreeing for us both, announcing with a smirk that she was always "up for a big one."

We all traveled back into town on a Dolmus -- a sort of shared taxi bus. Dolmuses can get very full and I was secretly pleased to find myself squashed tightly against Rob for most of the trip.

After we left the lads, Sue would not shut up about Danny and announced on the way home that if she only had one night, then she was definitely going to have him. I thought Danny was a good-looking guy but not that amazing, but like I said, there was definitely a chemistry between him and Sue. We agreed that if it was going to happen, they should go to our apartment. It just seemed safer for Sue to be there and as we both had separate rooms there wouldn't be a problem with privacy.

Anyway, after 3 years of sharing a house with Sue at college, I'd heard her being screwed next door on many occasions. I didn't really get embarrassed by it any more and I have to admit that if Sue was being particularly vocal I found it a little exciting, wondering just what the guy was doing to spur my friend on to new heights of passion. (Usually I would get a confirmed and very detailed account from Sue the next day as well!)

We had a great night with the boys in the bars and clubs around town. They were such a good laugh and all pretty good dancers too which is something I always like in a man.

Rob and I were getting on very well but Andy who'd been a bit quiet up until now was really coming out of his shell and proving himself to be a nice lad too.

I was surprised that it actually took as long as it did but after an evening of dancing together more and more suggestively, Sue announced that she and Danny were heading back to our apartment.

I was having a great time with the guys. There were a lot of hugs and kisses on the cheek and although I'd danced something approaching close with both of them I would say the atmosphere was more flirtatious than openly sexual.

I can't quite remember how it came about but at some point I also ended up going back to the lads apartment with Rob and Andy. Something to do with picking up some cigarettes and free tickets to a club I think but of course when I look back now, it might have just been an excuse to get us all back somewhere more private.

Once we got back to the apartment, a few more beers were opened, everyone took the chance to use the bathroom and being the nosey type, I took the chance to have a good look around. Before long we all found ourselves sitting in the lounge area chatting and having a really good laugh, with all thoughts of going back to the clubs and bars on hold for at least a while.

At some point a bottle of dodgy Turkish vodka appeared (truly awful!) and this became the forfeit in a number of silly games and challenges. There we were doing impressions, juggling, flipping coins and all sorts of daft games and generally getting sillier and sillier.

So when a game of strip poker was suggested, you might be surprised to hear that I said no.

I have never played poker in my life and drunk as I was, I knew now wasn't the time to try and learn. What I did instead was suggest that we play pontoon (or 21) because as I loudly announced, "I'm really good at that and you boys are going to be butt naked before you know it!"

There was a lot of disbelief from the boys, with them challenging me that I didn't really mean it (and to be honest, I'm not sure I did) but their goading and the booze had quite an effect and I became more insistent that I was serious -- as well as somehow managing to convince myself that I was unbeatable.

"OK" said Rob, shuffling the cards, "No dropping out. If we're going to play, we're going all the way."

"I don't know what you mean by 'all the way'" I replied, "But if you mean naked, then you're damn right. We're not stopping until both of you are starkers!"

Me and my big mouth!

"Right!" said Rob with a grin. "Here are the rules. We all start with the same amount of clothes. Worst loser of each hand takes something off. Pairs of things count as one, jewelry doesn't count. We play until there are two people naked."

"Hang on" said Andy. "Why until there's two naked? If Amy loses first, I'm not bothered in carrying on to see your tackle!"

"Because Andy, you're crap at cards, so it's very likely you'll be first out. And as Amy thinks she'll get both of us naked, it's only fair to give her a chance."

"Well the first one out has to continue playing," I said. "If they lose again they'll have to do a forfeit. They can serve drinks to the other two."

Oh yes. Me and my big mouth!

Both the lads were wearing jeans, shirts, shoes and socks. I was wearing strappy sandals with a bit of a heel, a shortish summer skirt and a halter necked crop top that showed a little flash of my stomach when I moved.

"I'm not wearing a bra but as I assume you guys both have pants on under your trousers, I need a spare turn."

"I'm disappointed to find out you are wearing knickers" smirked Rob, "still, given time... OK you get a free go and actually why don't we say you can leave your shoes on too? Cos I think I'll like the look of you in them and nothing else! So that's two free goes."

The game started and Rob lost the first two hands, taking off his shoes and socks, which got him quite a lot of teasing from 'crap at cards' Andy.

I used up the first of my free hands and Andy lost his shoes, followed by Rob's shirt.

Rob had a nice body, slim and toned with broad shoulders and strong arms but not overly muscular. The sort of body a bloke gets from leading an active life and playing plenty of sport but not working out excessively.

I'd enjoyed the sight of both of them earlier on the beach and knowing Andy had just as nice a bod, I was looking forward to his shirt going too.

My second free hand went and then Andy's socks. Both Rob and myself were now at the stage where we were going to have to start revealing more if we lost again.

I lost the next hand and removed my skirt to a lot of whistling and cheering but sitting down again I really wasn't showing much at all, in fact much less than I had at the beach.

But then things just got steadily worse for me as I lost the next hand too.

This meant I had to remove my top and although the boys had already had a very good look at my boobs I knew that if I went ahead, we were definitely crossing a line and it was very likely I could end up totally nude.

Well I did go ahead because that rush was back with a vengeance and whenever I thought of not only having to strip off my thong but also serve drinks in the all together to these blokes I hardly knew, that rush just got more intense.

I remember pulling my top over my head very quickly and just throwing it to the floor. The urge to cover my boobs was massive just like the first time I took my top off on the beach but I fought to keep my hands down and tried to sit up straight.

"There you go" I said, "Next hand."

I kept telling myself it was nothing as the boys had seen all this before but there was something about being away from the context of the beach that made all this much more exciting. If I'm truthful too, I have to admit that it was getting to a submissive part of me. The fact that I was being "forced" to strip through events that were out of my control seemed to add to the excitement I was now feeling.

I can't imagine any other circumstance where I could have been talked out of my clothes for two virtual strangers no matter how drunk I was but playing a game seemed to justify it and although I knew I would certainly try to win the next hand, I can't deny it felt almost inevitable that I would be showing everything in just a few more moments and I can't deny that the thought turned me on and that I wanted it to happen!

As the cards were dealt, Rob teased me about how he was looking forward to "seeing your little red bush."

"Or are you shaved?" He asked me. "Just a silky smooth little slot?"

It was really dirty talk that he used and yes you probably have guessed that I enjoyed it.

It took only seconds for me to lose again in what was becoming a pretty relentless trouncing. It has occurred to me since that there may have been some cheating going on because I just kept getting terrible cards every time and the boys were so much luckier than me. But at the time I just assumed it was my bad luck and paid the price accordingly.

I slipped my thong off without getting up from the sofa. They probably got a little glimpse of my pubes as I did so but then I crossed my legs so I was still fairly well covered.

Just one more hand and I would have to stand and show everything as I fulfilled my forfeit. I think we all knew it was inevitable but the boys probably didn't guess that I now wanted it as much as them.

It was my turn to deal, which I did awkwardly trying to keep my legs covering me as I leaned across the table.

"I hope you're ready for this 'champion'" taunted Rob, "let's see what you've dealt for yourself."

I had a terrible hand. I would now have to stand up and lose all my dignity as I paraded in front of them. I had to walk across the room to collect their beers from the fridge and seemed like such a long way. I simply can't describe the mixture of feelings I had as I stood up. The boys were whooping and jeering until I started to rise from the sofa and then they began to cheer before falling strangely silent.

There was no doubt that I was beaten and in a very submissive position as I fulfilled my punishment but I also knew that they had their eyes glued to every inch of me and it was clear they didn't want to miss a thing.

The mixture of embarrassment and pride was such an intense feeling as I began my walk. I suppose there's a big adrenalin rush from overcome fear and that was at least part of what I was having now. I could feel that my nipples were firm and pointing out and I had that familiar feeling in my pussy that comes from arousal mixed with anticipation. I was feeling wet and I wondered if the boys would be able to tell. I had trimmed myself for this holiday and though not shaven the boys would certainly be able to see the shape of my opening beneath the skinny little triangle

A few paces took me past the boys and towards the little kitchen. As I walked I tried to keep calm and to concentrate on the fact that I would be given them a long look at my arse. I walked slowly to the fridge, taking the steady paced steps that I knew would give my bum a little wiggle and kept my legs slightly crossed as I opened the fridge door and bent to retrieve the beers. The boys weren't going to get to see anything other than my bum for now.

I opened the beers, still with my back to the boys and then took a deep breath. I was about to turn round and show them everything. I knew that I could probably rush back to the table and sit cross legged, meaning they only would get a brief flash but I wanted to reclaim some of the power by showing I was calm and in control.

If I'm honest I was also really really excited by the idea of flaunting myself to these guys! So I turned and stood for a second with beers in hand, letting their eyes roam all over me and then a steadily as I could, walked back to my seat. Once sat, I crossed my legs again and looked at the two grinning faces before me.

"I was right", grinned Rob. "You have got a lovely little bush."

I blushed bright red but it just felt like the heat from my face was burning through my body. I was very definitely turned on and I was almost trembling with excitement at what I'd just done.

" So what's the next forfeit?" grinned Rob. "Maybe you could open your legs and give us a really good look?"

The burning inside me intensified. This was really getting naughty and I was thrilled at the feeling of being pushed on to wilder and wilder acts. It was so obvious that if I agreed to that, I would have to do it. I clearly wasn't going to win any more hands. But then I was so excited by the thought of exposing myself further and the thought of sitting with my legs apart for them to see everything was just so fantastically slutty.

I closed my eyes and barely able to think because I was so turned on, I lifted my legs to rest one calf on each arm of the chair.

"I'm going to lose anyway" I whispered with my eyes still closed.

I heard the boys shift in their seats to get a better look and I held my position, feeling my pussy get wetter as I imagined their eyes burning into my exposed private parts. Then I jumped as I felt something soft and hot engulf my clit. I opened my eyes to see shy Andy kneeling in front of me and licking my pussy.

amyuk
amyuk
20 Followers
12