My Naughty Diary: Parents' Night

Story Info
Elsie's sexual adventures.
5.4k words
4.49
95.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
297 Followers

(continuing the sexual diary of eighteen year old high school senior, Elsie Blossom-Smith)

After my grandparents and the Johnson's had sex with me while I was "sleeping", I thought about the experience constantly. I am a good student and get high grades fairly easily. Supposedly, I have a great IQ, but after that night it seemed the only thing my big brain could think about was sex. I would be sitting in Mr. Diamond's history class for example, and he would be talking in his beautiful voice which has this wonderful English accent, and I would be staring at his pants to see if his bulge was showing. What was the matter with me!!?

Around the house life seemed pretty normal considering what had happened. We have a big house, with fifteen rooms, so one day Daddy decided that Grampa and Grandma might as well live with us instead of keeping up their own house which was almost across the street. My grandparents thought Daddy had a great idea. I thought he had really dangerous idea. My grandparents put their house up for sale and moved in with us. I guess I assumed there would be lots of opportunities for more "sleeping" experiences. It didn't work out that way. Then one day it did.

Daddy took Mom to one of his business conventions in the city, leaving just me in the house with Grampa and Grandma. I was on pins and needles that whole day. I think Grampa and Grandma were, too.

Grampa of course was totally horny being as he is a man, plus the only person he can have sex with is Grandma and she is not that good to look at any more. I hate to say something mean about a person but let's face it, when you get to be like sixty years old you lose a lot of your attractiveness. This was extra sad in Grandma's case because she was very pretty when she was young. She had been a homecoming queen at her college and in high school she was voted best looking girl in her senior class. Getting old and wrinkly was not only extra sad for her, it was extra hard on Grampa who used to have someone beautiful to have sex with but not anymore so I couldn't be too critical of him for wanting to screw a young girl like me, even if I was his own granddaughter.

I was a little mad at him for staring at me all the time, however. It seemed like Grampa was constantly checking me out and he didn't care if people saw him doing it. We would be having dinner and there would be Grampa looking at my tits in my jersey or turning in his chair to watch my bottom in my jeans when I got up to get something. It was extremely embarrassing!!

Grandma was a different story. She had shocked me at the Johnson's house when it turned out she wanted to see my panties and then have sex with me. I didn't stay shocked for very long. The way Grandma did it to me took care of that! Grandma sure hadn't lost her abilities in the sex department. Grampa should give her more credit, I thought, but he is a guy, an old guy but still a guy, and with guys how you look is a big deal no matter how great you are at blowjobs and stuff. Well that's life.

Except for Grampa's stares, as the days went by they both acted toward me like normal grandparents, not the kind who fuck you when they think you are sleeping, and I did my best to act normally with them, though like I said before the memory of that experience stayed fresh in my mind. Now our normal acting toward each other was about to be a lot less normal again.

After Daddy and Mom left, I chatted with Grampa and Grandma. I'm sure we all had the same thoughts going on but none of us could express them. We talked in the kitchen while they were having coffee and I was drinking juice.

"You look tired, Elsie, why don't you take a nap," Grandma said.

"Grandma, it's ten o'clock in the morning," I said. I was teasing them. I really did feel like going into the living room and lying down on the couch and taking a "nap", and I would have done that probably except just then there was a knock on the door.

Two old guys from the Senior's Club who Grandpa goes bowling with had come to pick him up for a bowling match they were having that morning that Grampa had forgotten about in his excitement over the possibility of screwing me. You could see he was frustrated when he left the house, carrying his bowling ball case.

Nothing else happened the rest of the day. That night, Grampa and Grandma went to see some friends of theirs, for just a short visit, they said. They told me they would be back about nine o'clock and that if I wanted to wait for them instead of going out with my friends, maybe we could play cards or something and that if I got tired while I was waiting I could take a nice nap on the sofa. Hmmmmm, I thought, that sounds interesting.

"Gee, I am a little sleepy," I said, stretching, which made my tits stick out in my jersey the way Grampa likes to see them. "Mmmmm," I sighed and I stretched again. I looked down at myself and saw my nipples practically poking right out of fabric of my jersey. I glanced at Grampa and saw him staring at my cute points. I glanced at Grandma and she was staring, too.

"Okay, maybe we can play set back or something," I said.

"Um, why don't you wear one of your skirts tonight, Elsie, I think you look so nice in them," Grandma said.

"Gee, I don't have to look nice just to play cards do I?," I said.

"Oh, it's just that your Grampa and I are a bit old fashion. We enjoy seeing young people dress the way we used to. When I was your age, girls wore mini skirts, you know. Much more than they do now."

A few hours later I was on the sofa in a clean, yellow jersey and a short skirt. The color of my bikini panties matched my jersey. Also, I had on my running shoes and socks. I had washed and brushed my hair and I had a pin in it to hold it back. The TV was on. I lay back on the sofa. It was a little after eight. Before I knew it, I actually fell asleep, probably because I was nervous and I fall asleep very easily when I am nervous about something.

A sound in the kitchen woke me up. Usually, I will sleep through anything. I am famous in my family for being such a sound sleeper, but sometimes the slightest thing will wake me. I don't understand why I am like that.

"Oh gosh, they're here," I whispered to myself. My heart started to beat very fast and I felt this warm buzz go through me from head to toe. I pulled up my skirt until my panties were like half exposed and I slid my left leg out to the edge of the sofa and then I lay back with my eyes closed and waited.

Someone came into the room. I could tell it was Grampa by the clumpity clump of his steps. He came right up to the sofa almost and stopped there. I couldn't see him looking at me but I could feel his eyes. I sighed and squiggled a little against the cushions. I was feeling very very naughty, I have to admit. In the back of my mind was this huge thought: in a few minutes I am going to be screwed! I sighed again and let my hand down on my jersey and I pushed it against the side of one of my tits.


"Mmmmm," I breathed. I let my hand down.

I was a little surprised that Grampa just stood there. I don't know what I expected exactly but I expected him to do something besides standing there like a statue. I thought he would at least get down on his knees for a closer look and maybe push up my skirt higher or feel up my tits a little to see if I would wake up. He and Grandma would have to check me out that way, like they did the last time, making sure I was really sound asleep so they could have sex with me without me knowing what they were doing. I didn't open my eyes just enough to peek because Grampa was right above me, staring down, and I was afraid he would notice.

"Oh, Henry, there you are," I heard as the second person came into the room.

I almost had a heart attack. The voice was Mom's. The person who had been looking at me wasn't Grampa. It was Daddy!

"My goodness, what have we here?," Mom said.

"She's sleeping," Daddy told her.

"I can see she's sleeping. I can also see her panties. Is that what you have been looking at, dear?"

"What? Oh, well, Ahem. Yes, I guess I was thinking if…if you should pull down her skirt."

"But if I did that, Henry, you wouldn't be able to look at her panties any more."

"Lorraine, please."

Mom came closer. I could sense her standing above me, right next to Daddy.

"She does look adorable. I don't blame you for ogling her. Those panties are incredible, so skimpy and cute and look, you can see a few of her blonde cunt hairs peeking out the sides."

"I see them. You don't blame me?"

"Not at all. Elsie sleeps like a bear in the winter time. When she is really out, nothing wakes her, not even a hurricane."

"Yes, I know," Daddy said, as if he was thinking about something.

Mom said that Grampa and Grandma must be out because their car wasn't in the driveway and then she said that she and Daddy should have a drink of scotch while they decided what to do about me sleeping there with my panties exposed. One reason they should think about this, she said, was that Daddy had gotten a big bulge in the front of his pants and they needed to figure out why he would have a bulge like that at this time. "She looks a little funny," Daddy said. "She seems to be getting pale and her face is quite tense."

"Yes, you're right. Here, dear, I poured you a nice scotch."

"Thank you."

"Maybe she is having a dream."

"Probably. I think the dream is making her worried or something, from the expression on her face."

"Right, but, well I hate to mention this, darling, but look at the way her nipples are sticking up in her jersey. I mean, goodness, they are hard as they can be. She must be having an erotic dream."

"You think? Then why is she so pale?"

"She does look tense. I know, why don't you put your hand down near her panties, Henry. I'll tell you a secret. When Elsie becomes aroused, her cunt gets unusually hot. If you put your hand even several inches above her cunt you can feel the heat coming out of her. I know about that because she told me, she was afraid there was something wrong and that she should see a doctor about it. She is such a sweetheart to have a hot cunt like that, don't you think?"

"Good grief! Lorraine I wish you wouldn't talk about her 'cunt'. Can't you say vagina or something?"

"How about honeypot?"

"Lorraine, please. Put down that scotch. You are getting tipsy. Remember you already had two drinks before we got here."

"How about fuckhole?", Mom laughed. "I'm not tipsy, Henry. I am horny though. You haven't had sex with me in a week, and I'm so disappointed about the convention."

"Sorry, honey, but don't take it out on Elsie, for gosh sake."

"I won't if you will agree to take it out on Elsie," Mom giggled.

"Oh God."

I felt Daddy getting down on his knees beside me.

"Are you serious about her….vagina getting hot like that?"

"See for yourself."

Daddy lifted my skirt and folded it back on my stomach. My panties now were totally exposed. I could feel the cool air on my tummy above the top of my panties. I peeked beneath my eyelids just enough to see Daddy's other hand descend toward the vee of my panties and pause a few inches above it with the palm facing down.

"Nope, don't feel anything."

"Go lower."

The hand came down until it was practically on top of my panties.

"I don't know, maybe just the slightest bit of warmth, probably my imagination. Nothing that unusual, that's for sure."

"She isn't hot enough yet, that's all. Let's make her hotter and you will see."

"Lorraine, are you saying it's okay if I fool around with her? I might be tempted to do that, you know. I never thought I would be tempted but I might be."

Daddy's voice sounded thick in his throat.

"Of course, you're tempted, dear. She is a piece of ass. Just like me when I was her age. I still am, I hope. Just like Grandma was. It runs in the family."

"Yes, you drive men crazy, you Blossom women. But look at Elsie, she is getting her color back. She is getting red now." "Hmmm, she seems to be blushing. How interesting. Something in her dream, I suppose. Henry, I have an idea."

"What?"

"Fingerfuck her."

Daddy made a kind of choking sound, but he didn't say any words.

"Go ahead, dear. She'll never know."

"No, Lorraine. No, no, no, no no!" Mom laughed. "Be honest, Henry. Would you like to fingerfuck her. Yes or No?"

There was a pause while Daddy seemed to be considering the question. I was curious myself about the answer. I was proud of Daddy for saying no, although I didn't see why he had to say it like six times. One or two no's would have been enough. Of course I didn't want him to fingerfuck me. I didn't know what I wanted, to be honest. I was completely mixed up. I couldn't believe my parents were doing this. My Mom totally shocked me with her behavior. I realize she had a couple of scotches and I found out afterward that the convention they were going to got canceled because of a strike by some workers at the hotel and they missed out on this great dinner they were suppose to have there, cooked be French chef, so that helped explain why Mom was feeling the way she was feeling, all disappointed and all and wishing she could have a treat to make up for the great dinner she missed out on, but I didn't know that then and even if I did know it, that wouldn't have excused the way she was trying to get Daddy to fingerfuck me or the other stuff they were doing, like calling me a piece of ass. I mean it wasn't right for her to want me to the treat!

I peeked out under my eyelids again. Daddy was looking at my panties. I had closed my legs most of the way in my "sleep" and now I made a sleepy sigh and opened them again. If Daddy was going to consider Mom's question he should be able to look at what she was talking about, I thought. My heart was going a mile a minute and I was both mad and excited at the same time. As I just said, I definitely didn't want Daddy to fingerfuck me but I was teasing him a little because of all those "no's". I decided that I would teach them a lesson for being so naughty with their own daughter. In a minute, I would "wake up" and give them a good lecture. I had that same plan with my grandparents and the Johnson's but that hadn't worked out because they had a better plan - they were going to blame everything on me if I woke up and report me to my parents by telling them they found me having sex with two black football players. Well, I didn't have to worry about that problem this time. Who were Mom and Daddy going tell, themselves? No, I would tease them a little and then confront them with their immoral behavior, and maybe I could even end up getting a bigger allowance or some new clothes as their way of making for being so naughty with me.

"Yes or no?", Mom said.

Daddy made a moaning sound. "What if she wakes up?"

"She won't wake up. I know Elsie's sleeping patterns. She's in one of her very deep sleeps. That's why we haven't made her wake up with all our talking and you pushing up her skirt. Nothing will wake her up. Of course, dear, if I'm wrong and if she did wake up while one of us was having sex with her, well that would be quite serious. We would have to deal with her harshly, I'm afraid."

"It would be serious. What do you mean "one of us"? Do you want to have sex with her?"

"Well, looking at her in those panties makes me think about it. The little sexpot gets to me, to tell you the truth. I think she makes the whole family hot. Have you noticed the way Grampa ogles her?"

Phew, now Mom was calling me a sexpot and saying she might want to have sex with me. I thought I should wake up right then and put a stop to everything, but I was interested in knowing how they would "deal" with me if I woke up and caught them being naughty.

"Speaking of your father, Lorraine, suppose he and your mother walk in on us. They could get here at any time."

"We'll hear the car in the driveway. You know how loud their car is. We'll have plenty of time to put her clothes back on or whatever before they come into house. "Anyway, dear, to get back to what we were talking about, if Elsie did wake up at the wrong time, we would have to blame her for the whole thing. And it really is her fault. I mean did we ask her to lie here with her skirt up wearing those provocative panties. So, we would say she is a girl who invites her own parents to have sex with her by lying on the sofa showing her panties to them and pretending she is sleeping. That is about the worst thing a girl can do, tempting her own parents to have sex with her. So, as punishment, we would ground her for the rest of the year and cancel her allowance. I think we should also consider not sending her to college in the fall, but send her to a convent instead so she could learn to be a nun. I mean that would help to absolve us dear, if we gave her to the church, you know like a sacrifice to atone for our own sins as well as hers."

"Hmmm, whatever you say, Lorraine. Wow, look at that, she's getting all pale again and that even sounded like a moan that she made."

"The poor dear must having an awful dream. A good fingerfucking will make her feel better, don't you think, dear?"

Daddy laughed. I could tell he was excited. I peeked, just in time to see what I felt, which was Daddy's hand on my thigh, sliding toward my panties.

"Oooo," I said in my "sleep", squeezing my eyes shut as I tried to make myself not get excited. I wanted to think but I couldn't. My brain wasn't working very well. All I knew was that I was trapped, just like I had been trapped at the Johnson's' house, thinking I had them when it turned out they had me. I could either "wake up" and stop Daddy and face the consequences that Mom had described or let Daddy fingerfuck me. Well, I would hate to lose my allowance and I would hate to be grounded and I would hate to be a nun but I wouldn't hate being fingerfucked that much. In fact, I wouldn't hate it at all. It was just that I didn't think it was right for Daddy to do it, but a person can't be choosy when she is in the position I was in, so I decided to make the best of my situation.

"Hey, it is getting warmer here," Daddy said, as his fingers hovered over my panties, right where my cunt was.

"Mmmmm," I sighed, sleepily. I let my legs fall open a little more. Then I stretched slightly, like a person does when she is sleeping and adjusting her position. Daddy paused with his hand. I had the feeling he was looking at me.

"Lorraine, do you think it would be all right if we saw her tits?"

"Oh my, what a nice idea. Here, I will just open up her blouse. I'm sure you will enjoy fingerfucking her all the more if you can see her tits while you are doing it, dear."

"Thanks, sweetheart, what an understanding wife you are."

I felt Mom's hands as she opened the buttons on my blouse. She pulled it open and then she pushed up my bra, and I felt the cool air on my tits, especially on my hard nipples.

Daddy liked my tits a lot. He told Mom how pretty they were, smallish but with very nice shapes and perky pink nipples that were perfectly round and looked like they were "begging to be sucked". I almost fainted when he said that. Then Daddy pulled down my panties and I almost fainted again.

"I should get the camera," Mom said.

"Geez," Daddy said. I was peeking again and I could see Daddy staring at my cunt. I have a tuft of blonde hair at the top and just a few wispy very light blonde strands at the side and I already told you about the lips of my cunt being more pronounced than they are on most girls, so I think Daddy liked my cunt quite a bit, just as he liked my tits quite a bit. It's great to have your Daddy like you but it's a little strange when the parts he likes so much are your tits and your cunt. I felt funny about the whole thing, to be honest, but it was making me hot, there was no doubt about that!

elleann
elleann
297 Followers
12