My Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
He wants them to be friends.
1.1k words
4
15.1k
00

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

An hour went by when Mark found Leann sitting on the front porch in a daze. She didn't even notice him there looking at her. He thought how beautiful she was. Then she heard a dog pant. Her heart just about stopped. She thought dam he didn't put that killer on a dog leash. She looked over and noticed Mark looking straight at her with book in hand and his faithful dog beside him. I hope you don't mind that I brought Max with me he said in a stern but pleasant voice. She looked at him then the dog. “I would like you two to be friends since you are my neighbor,” Mark said. “I suppose so,” she grinned half heartily. “I see you are ready to read,” she sighed. Come sit here, she motioned to the chair next to her. He walked up the steps his faithful companion behind him. He sat down next to her. Leann still looking at Max who finally made it over to Marks feet and laid down. She returned her gaze to Mark when she noticed he had been watching her the whole time. She was slightly embarrassed by this and started to blush a little. “Would you like something to drink,” she offered. “I have beer, JD, water or lemon aid, what would you like?” “JD sounds good,” he grinned. Before he could say anything she got up and walked in the house.

A few moments had passed and she returned with two glasses. One filled with JD for Mark and the other filled with lemon aid for her. Mark noticed she was wearing wired framed glasses he thought how seductive that made her look. “You look like a seductive librarian,” his green lush eyes glimmered at the thought. “Oh, so you've dealt with seductive librarian before,” she said snidely. “No, but we could play that your the librarian,” his voice brazen. She looked at him with a little disgust and shock about her. Mark smiled and noticed her reaction. “No, ah,” he started to chuckle at her expression. She put the glasses down on the table in front of them. She started to fiddle with her dress. She reached for the note book and gently took it from Mark. She sat down in the chair next to him, took a sip of lemonade before settling down to read. She got somewhat comfortable and sat back. She took a deep breath and opened the diary. She glanced over at Mark then back at the book and started to read. In the beginning were the first words. Has she read the words aloud, Mark noticed her voice becoming soft and sweet with every word she uttered.

The first couple of pages told a little about Mrs. Reese before she had meant Mr. Reese. Has she read she could feel Marks eyes on her, it made her a little edgy but she kept reading. It went on to tell how she first meant Mr. Reese. Mark listened intensely to every word. Both of them were being drawn into the story. She had read about thirty pages and was starting to get antsy. She looked over at Mark who noticed it too. “Lets read a little at a time shall we,” he smiled at her. Tears coming down her check, Mark reached over to wipe her tears away he then reached down and folded the corner of the page to book mark where they had stopped then closed the book. He then reached for her chin and kissed her on the check. “I am here if you need me,” he whispered to her. She looked at him in shock and smiled. His hand was surprisingly soft she thought to herself.

“Thank you tree topper,” she started to giggle. Mark started to laugh. “Yes, my half pint,” we needed to laugh. Leann thought to herself does he realize what he just said. But Mark knew exactly what he said. In the short time she has known him he has been careful about his use of words. Or could it be she was reading something into it? They sat for a while finishing their drinks, Mark smiling at her. “Same time tomorrow half pint,” he asked her. “Same place,” she questioned. “No, lets meet at the waterfall,” he winked at her with a devilish grin. She didn't know what to make of this she was taken back. “Okay, why not,” she said. “I will bring the wine,” he said in a soft voice. “I will bring the cheese and crackers,” she started to giggle. “We'll make an outing of it.” “Yes, we will,” his eyebrow over his right eye started to lift slightly. She noticed his lips became full.

She reached down to pet Max and he looked up at his master. Max started to sniff her hand and let her pet him. She looked at Mark and smiled. “Bringing Max with you tomorrow,” she asked curiously. “If you like,” his eyes twinkled. “Sure why not we could become friends after all.” Mark started to stand has he did so did Max. “Thank you for reading,” his voice filled with admiration towards her. “I know it must have been hard for you.” “Yes, it was but I feel closer to her now then I ever did before.” “It is I who should thank you for sharing with me,” Mark bent over to kiss her forehead. “Well,” he sighed, “till tomorrow.” “Yes, till tomorrow,” she grinned.

He started to walk down the steps with the book in hand and toward the mansion. When he realized Max was not at his heels. He turned to see Max standing by Leann who was still petting him. He called out in a demanding voice. “Max come,” he ordered. Max looked at him then looked at Leann and stood for a moment. “Max come,” he demanded a second time. Max obeyed and slowly made his way to his master. Max looked up at him then bowed his head. “Seems I have made a friend,” she smiled at Mark. Noticing that he had a cold stare on him. Mark looked up at her, his eyes seemed a little upset with Max for disobeying the first time. That soon changed in a moment. His lush green eyes softened and he smiled. “Yes, you have indeed half pint, see you tomorrow,” he smiled. “Till tomorrow,” she felt her heart pump wildly. Mark turned and Max followed his master back to the mansion. She watched him has he walked off till she couldn't see him in her sights. She sat back down in deep thought, she couldn't wait until tomorrow. His touches and kisses were driving her wild. She found him very, how shall I put it. Lets just say she was very attracted to Mark. The way he held himself. Before she knew it, it was dark out. She had sat there for hours in deep thought about Mark and what all she had read today. How beautiful and elegant Mrs. Reese put her feelings into words. She got up and decided to go straight to bed. She was indeed tired.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers