My Neighbor Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

I was right! His fingers soaking with my saliva returned to my eager pussy and beyond..., his thumb sank into my cunt and a strong middle finger pressed hard farther back along the crack of my ass. The tip of that finger, slick with the wet from my mouth, probed at my butt hole until it tantalizingly pressed its way just past my sphincter. Slowly his grip closed until I was caught in a vice, my cunt firmly pegged over his thumb, and my ass hole hooked on his finger. Abruptly his arm lifted, forcing me upward onto my tip toes. Helpless, I struggled to keep my precarious balance..., wobbling..., teetering..., not quite falling..., but suffering an exquisite orgasm even as I thought I would surely fall.

As suddenly as I had been lifted, however, my feet were back flat on the floor. Peter's thumb left my cunt as quickly as it had come. My eyes were tightly closed, and the world went deadly silent except for my sobs. I could have been in a tomb. Then Peter's mouth was on my sex, swallowing my open cunt and alternately lashing my clit with his tongue. Peter dined between my legs, as minutes went by, or was it hours, and orgasm piled on top of orgasm.

In the end, however, I was left hanging in frustration again as he worked his way up my belly to play with my tits one last time. Warm lips closed around my left nipple, and a talented wet tongue lubricated the tender flesh around the aureole. God, I was in heaven..., or was it hell..., caught in the throes of a constant climax, even before those strong lips closed down over my tender teat sucking it into long hard nub of sensitive nerve endings.

Eddie Farmer's favorite thing when he had my nipples fully extended was to bite down on one. Eddie liked to hear me scream. Now, standing there all spread and helpless in the inky midnight of my closed eyes, I instinctively knew that my new master would be equally cruel. Women screaming in pain echo down thru the centuries, and certify the authority of the male over the female body. I tried to steel myself for the hurt I knew was coming, but I was trembling in fear as I waited. Finally, however, when Peter's teeth did at last close down on my nipple, I was so filled with passion that I orgasmed massively along with the pain. An electric sexual shocks cascaded through me from my breasts to my cunt.

Having proven his right to hurt me if he wished to do so, Peter then sucked diligently on my teat to wash the hurt away. My breath returned, and my heart beat slowed. For the first time since my failed attempt to escape I dared to speak.

"Please Peter, no more please! Please fuck me now!

"Listen to the little whore, Rebecca," I heard him say. "I had to teach you to beg for cock, but not this little yuppie slut. It comes naturally to her. I was certain it would."

Pausing for a moment to heighten my anxious anticipation, he again hooked a finger into my pussy, and once more lifted me upwards onto my toes. This time it was his index finger buried in my cunt while his thumb clamped down on my clit. I hung there struggling to keep my balance against the pull of his hand, repeating over and over..., Please..., Please..., Please..., Please...," without knowing exactly what it was I was pleading for.

When he finally spoke again it with a sneering tone.

"Please what, slut? Do you want me to fuck you? Where should I fuck you Melanie? Which of your holes shall use to satisfy my cock?"

These were not questions but demands, the confident inquisition of an Islamic Sultan testing the desire of the concubine he had chosen for this night's abuse and pleasure.

"In the mouth, Melanie? Should I fuck your mouth?"

At first I did not answer. I was too overwhelmed with my desire to please my new owner, and fearful of giving him the wrong answer.

"Speak up Melanie," I was told. "I will not give you my cock until you tell me where you want me to fuck you."

"God yes," I finally manage to whimper. "Yes, fuck my mouth! Please fuck my mouth! I want to taste you again!"

"No Melanie, I've already tried your mouth, and sweet as it is, I think I will enjoy some other hole this time."

The sneer came back into his tone with his next suggestion.

"How about your ass woman. What if I want you on your knees, your shoulders on the floor, and your rear end up, offering me your rectum. What if I make you reach back with your hands and spread your tight little ass hole that I might take my pleasure there? Would you like that, Melanie?"

"Oh, Yes Sir!" I answered quickly this time. Eddie Farmer had taught me this game. Peter was shaming me, making me grovel to prove his authority over my body. For many women, to submit their ass to their lover's prick was both painful and the ultimate humiliation. Not for me, however. Eddie Farmer had used me anally with some regularity. I found it painful at first, but as time went on, I became as passionately addicted to taking him up my butt hole as I did having him in my mouth and cunt.

"Yes Peter," I was calmer now and able to speak more clearly despite the desire that was overwhelming me.

"I am your slut! You own my ass with the rest of me. If it pleases you, I will give you my bottom hole, and hold myself open myself for you while you fuck my ass."

In truth I didn't care in what hole he fucked me..., if only he would fuck me. How I ached for his cock. Whatever I had to do to have him fuck me, I would do. My submission was so absolute, there could be no redemption, no going back. I was his slut, and all that was left of my humanity was a primative sexual urge to have this man bury his long male member inside me, It was an urge a even greater, many times greater than I that I had for Eddie Farmer's cock.

"No I think not, not tonight any way," came Peter's reply.

"It is fitting that I use your cunt when I fuck you for the first time. Do you want my meat in your pussy woman?

"Yes! In my pussy Please! In my cunt! Spread my thighs and split me open with your great prick." I was shaking in my passion, and my voice was trembling.

"Tell me again, Whore," my tormentor demanded. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, Yes Sir! Please take me, breed me, use me, abuse me, stuff me with your big cock. My holes are only for your use and pleasure..., all of them..., whichever one you may choose..., my mouth.., my cunt..., my ass. Just..., Please for the love of God..., just don't tease me any more. Fuck me somewhere, anywhere! If you will just fuck me now.., I will be your mistress, your slut, your whore, your cunt slave..., tomorrow and the next day, and all the days thereafter..., fuck me wherever and whenever you like, but please take me now!"

And take me he would. It was all over! Peter had broken me, and I was helplessly, hopelessly his to do with as he pleased!

* * * * *

PART FOUR: SLUT BRED & SLUT ABUSED

You may open your eyes now my little blond slut. Come here and mount me!"

Peter was laying flat on the patio lounge chair. His cock was standing straight up, hard and ready for my pussy. I swung a leg across the both he and the chair, and stood on the pool deck, astraddle of his belly and facing him. My God, how I wanted to sink down on him and slide my worthless cunt over the length of that magnificent male weapon. I knew better to move before I was told, however, and it is a good thing, because, Peter had something else in mind.

"Sit down bitch, but on my belly in front of my cock, not on it," he ordered. "Let that lay against the crack of your ass where the preacher's wife here can enjoy it for a while. It's her turn. After all she has been here using it while you were still just watching."

A mischievous gleam in his eye went along with his instructions. I suspected that whatever Peter had planned for Becky, she might not like very much.

I dropped my butt down onto his hips. As I did so, I let my legs hang loosely off the lounge chair on each side, wide spread and barely braced by toes just touching the pool deck. I could feel Peter's prick pressing against the groove of my ass, or at least I could until Peter pulled my shoulders down to him so that my hanging tits framed his face.

"All right Becky," I heard him say, "go down on me. Suck my bone while I dine on the tits of this little blond bitch."

With that he pushed my shoulders slightly upward and began to lick and suck on my nipples, first one and then the other. His tongue was both talented and experienced, and my pussy was soon leaking its juices all over his bare belly. At the same time I could feel Becky's cheeks rub against my buttocks as her head bobbed up and down on her favorite cock. Her lips must have been right at the edge of my wet pussy on every down stroke, closer I suspect, than she probably has ever been to a woman's vagina before.

I knew from experience, however, that she was not nearly as close to another woman's cunt as she was going to be before this afternoon was over.

Eddie Farmer had a little bleached blond tramp of a waitress from in town that he used as a regular sex toy even while he was fucking the shit out of some star struck coed like myself. Eddie, like many dominant men, got off on watching his women making lesbian love to each other. He had been stretching my pussy with his cock for less than two weeks before he introduced his townie bitch into our bed. One of things an innocent and sheltered little Melanie learned to do that night was to lick the pussy of that little bleached blond whore. It was something Eddie made me repeat more or less regularly in the weeks that followed.

"Yes Sir," I thought to myself, "Becky is going to be shocked when Peter makes her eat me. I wonder how she will like it when it is my turn to eat her?"

My thoughts were interrupted by a command from our master to Becky. "O.K., my fine red headed tramp, that's enough for now. "

Then turning his attention to me he ordered, "Melanie, raise your ass so that Becky can slide my cock into your cunt."

How humiliated poor Becky must have been to feed Peter's cock into my slit. Women are inherently jealous creatures. It is bad enough that a woman must share her man's cock, but to insert him into some other slut's sopping wet pussy is just about the most humbling thing a woman can be asked to do. I know that from experience. I fed Eddie's penis into the crack of his townie whore often enough, and I hated him, and her, every time he made me do it.

My concern for Becky's feelings were easily forgotten, however, the instant she pressed the head of Peter's big rod against my pussy. I could feel her fingers spread the lips of my sex as she started him inside me.

"That's right you red headed bitch," I said to myself. "Put it in for him. Help him fuck me."

I must admit, it made me feel very sexy and superior to my sister concubine for my owner to make her serve my pussy this way. Becky's misery was the fuel that pushed me past waiting for more instructions. On my own choice, I shoved my hips backward and down, enveloping that wonderful shaft with my love sleeve all the way to his balls. Already in the early throes of an orgasm, I began to rock my pelvis over the root of the male meat that was stretching me so wonderfully. I heard Peter say something to Becky but I was too far gone to catch what he said, or care. It had been so long since I had been fucked with ten full inches of warm male flesh that I had almost forgotten what real sex was like.

God, it was wonderful! Not only was I full of cock, Peter's hands, and then his mouth and tongue, and then his hands again, where all over my tits doing the most wonderful things to them. I must have orgasmed a half dozen times as I jacked myself off on the tube of male flesh that filled me. I should have prolonged the moment, but I just couldn't. All too soon, his penis spazmed under my pounding hips, and I felt warm rush of his sperm gushing into my vagina.

"Go lay on the air mattress," Peter commanded. "Spread your legs so Rebecca here can clean your cunt with her tongue."

Rebecca didn't move, frozen into a horrified statute by the thought of what Peter expected her to do. I, on the other hand knew how pointless it is to resist a man like Pete Carr. Much as I hated to, I let his now softening prick slip from the grip of my vagina, and in a single bound I was flat on my back with my legs obscenely spread.

Becky, however, squealed in denial, "No, no, God no Peter! You can't ask me to do that. I won't put my mouth on another woman's sex. I won't lick some slut's dirty pussy that's full of your cum."

Becky's protest fell on deaf ears. Peter was actually laughing at her when he said, "Come on Rebecca! Just look at that pussy, all stretched and open. Here's your chance to eat my cum that you like so much. Lick it out. Take all you want" Peter's mouth was in a sneer so pleased was he with the way he was shaming his pretty red headed victim.

"No, Peter, I won't do this," Becky continued to protest.

"I'm not asking you Rebecca, I'm telling you. You forget what you are now. You are a slut, my slut. You will do whatever I tell you to do!"

Peter's snarling demand came at the same moment he sprang to his feet and grabbed poor Becky by the wrist. Cruelly he wrenched her arm behind her back. I could see the pain on Becky's face as Peter forced her wrist upwards until it touched her shoulder blade. Using his painful arm lock for control, Peter half carried, half pushed, the struggling woman over to where I lay spread eagled with my stretched pussy leaking cum.

Becky was screaming "No, No, No..." all the way, but Peter used his leverage and drove his captive to her knees between my legs. With a final cruel twist to her arm he forced her face down into my crotch. His free hand grabbed a fistful of red hair and yanked her mouth over my wet pussy, stifling her final protests.

"Your tongue, woman..., use your tongue! Clean her crack!" Peter must have increased the pressure on her arm right then because I heard her muffled cry of pain, and her tongue immediately begin to stab its way into the goo of my wide open hole. Reconciled to her task now, and encouraged by the painful pressure against her shoulder joint, the tortured preacher's wife began to clean my hard used and gaping vagina with all the skill and enthusiasm of a veteran pussy eater. So often and so well did her tongue roll across my clit that I lapsed back into spasms of the orgasm left over from my ride on Peter's cock.

"All right, slut," I heard Peter finally say to Becky, "she ought to be clean by now. She certainly has enjoyed it, I'll say that for you. Now lay down beside Melanie and spread your legs. Its time for this little blond tart to return your favors."

Here it was, what I knew would come. He wanted me to lick Rebecca's cunt. Well I was ready. I was on a sex high, like an addict after a shot of heroin. I had just been fucked for the first time in years with a big demanding and rampaging cock, and then licked to even more orgasms by the tongue of a sister slut. I wanted more, and whatever I had to do to get it, I would do.

Becky, however, protested. "No, please no, Peter. I'm not that way. I can't allow a woman to lick my sex."

Frustrated by Peter's refusal to listen, Becky even tried to plead with me. "Don't do this to me Melanie! For the love of God, Don't do this sinful thing to me!"

"Shut up, you God Damned whore," Peter shouted. "I'm going to wear my belt out on your fat ass if you don't learn to do as you're told."

Then turning to me he ordered, "Get to licking slut. If she doesn't orgasm in the next five minutes I'm going to whip your ass right along with hers."

Not if I can help it, I thought. I knew he meant what he said about whipping me. Men like Eddie and Peter are almost always cruel to their women. A woman hanging naked, helpless and suffering turns them on because it reassures them both of their masculinity and of our submission. Eddie could be mean as hell that way, especially when he was drunk. More than once he tied me to a tall bed post, or face down spread eagle across a bed, and lashed my naked ass and the back of my thighs with his belt. Peter's threat refreshed that memory, and I needed nothing further to encourage my obedience. I buried my face between Becky's legs, and to began licking that cute little bald pussy with everything I had.

Becky was all tensed up, trying hard not to react to my tongue. It was no use. Eddie's little blond townie whore had taught me all the finer points of eating a cunt, and I'm damn good at it if I do say so myself. Once I uncovered her clit, and began to suck on that tender nub, the tension in her legs and body began to disappear. Soon her pelvis was rocking forward and back just the tiniest bit to meet my tongue each time I thrust it into her slit.

Peter too could see that she was responding, and he began to taunt his poor red headed mistress.

"Getting your pussy eaten isn't so bad after all is it Rebecca?" he asked with a sneer in his voice. "How 'bout it Rebecca? You want me to make her stop?"

There was no answer. Peter repeated his question a third time before Becky could find the breath to reply. Gritting her teeth and forcing the words, Becky was just able to cling a bit longer to her pre-slut theology.

"Yes, Please! Make her stop! I'll burn in hell for this. A woman can be forgiven her adultery, but not this! This is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord! Stop! For God's sake, make Melanie, Stop! St-t-o-o------"

Even as she fought to deny the pleasure from my tongue, the hesitant small rocking of her hips became a sensual squirm. I knew she was on the very cusp of an orgasm, and I had no intention of giving Peter an excuse to whip me just to save Becky's sense of Christian morality. Right in the middle of repeating 'stop' a final time, her hips twisted under me and her scream announced her surrender to the sensations in her clit. That orgasm was only the first of several that came rat-a-tat-tat.

Becky was in no condition to resist further as she bucked her hips frantically trying to drive her cunt deeper into my mouth.

"No, No, No," Becky was finally able to babble to Peter, "I lied. I don't want her to stop! Please don't let her stop!! Oh dear God, I'm cummmming, I'm cummming! More! Please, more! Please, please, Peter make her keep on licking me. No! No! I don't want her to ever stop! Make her lick me more! MORE!"

"You bitch, you whore, you pussy licking slut!" Becky was screaming at me now, blurting out in dirty words the passion she could no longer control.

"Don't you dare stop! I'll kill you if you stop! Lick me! Stick that whore's tongue in my cunt! Suck on my clit! More! More! Make love to my pretty pussy you blond strumpet! Bring me off, you Godless trash, you slut, you bitch, you God damn cock stealing whore! I need to cum. Make me cum. Tongue me! Lick me! Oh God, I'm cummming! I.., I..., God damn, I..,"

She would have continued babbling I'm sure, but Peter interrupted by kneeling over her face where he fed his hardening cock into her mouth.

"Stay with her until she sucks me off Melanie," Peter's instructed, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "I'm pretty sure she has changed her mind about wanting you to stop."

And I did stay with her, despite the way her hips were bucking upward, then dropping away, then rebounding back into my face. Above me I could hear poor Rebecca choking and strangling on the big male meat that filled her mouth and throat. Finally Peter announced his coming ejaculation.

"Swallow it all you fat faced pussy eating dyke! Swallow my cum or drown in it."

Peter was rocking his hips forward as he spoke sending his long prick down Becky's throat. I could heard his victim strangling on the overflow of male prick and jism, but Peter kept on raping her mouth, refusing to pull his prick back and give her a chance to swallow.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers