My Neighbor Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

As Susan Palmer orgasmed over and over on Robert Archer's talented tongue, a now totally nude Becky Archer was on her knees sucking on the long penis of Joe Palmer. Peter could see that even though Susan was thoroughly enjoying having her pussy licked, something had to be done before Joe lost his wad in Becky's mouth. With apologies to Susan he intervened, and announced it was time for Joe to rape the Reverend's ass.

The cunt lapping preacher remained on his knees, helpless before the assault he knew was coming. His legs were folded under him, His face was buried in Susan's crotch and his tongue was probing deep into her slit. Joe knelt behind him and aimed his seven inch erection directly at his poor victim's ass hole. On Joe's command, the Reverend Archer raised his buttocks, and reached back to spread the cheeks of his ass, inviting the sodomy he knew was inevitable. Joe pressed the head of his rampant cock against the preacher's butt hole. Without any lubrication other than the wet from Becky's mouth, Joe rammed himself all the way to his balls in two powerful thrusts. Robert Archer could not help from pulling his mouth away from Susan's cunt long enough to give voice to an agonized scream, but to his credit, it was merely a momentary lapse. Almost instantly his mouth was again dutifully pressed against Susan's cunt.

While one end of the Right Reverend Archer served as hot sleeve for Joe's pumping cock, his other end was feasting on the Susan's spasming pussy. In her excitement Susan seemed half out of her mind screaming and cursing at her love slave, demanding more of his talented tongue. Meanwhile, the grimace on Joe's face confirmed that after Becky's enthusiastic blow job, he wasn't going to last long in the preachers tight rectum. In only minutes, a long sigh of pleasure and relief announced that Joe had blown his wad into the bowel that was squeezing his prick.

Simultaneous with Joe's ejaculation, the largest climax yet washed over his wife who closed down on the poor preacher's head with both thighs locking him helplessly between her cunt and her husband's rampaging dick. The Palmer's weren't the only ones to reach a climax either. As Joe gave his final forward thrust, and his wife screamed out her pleasure, Robert Archers cock jerked twice and spat a stream of his seed out onto the pool deck.

For long moments all three of them remained frozen in place. Susan was the first to move. Relaxing her thighs from the Reverend's ears she pushed him away.

Susan pointed to the puddle of semen beneath her victim. "You came didn't you, you worthless piece of shit. I'm sure I remember telling you not to do that. You were fantasizing about fucking me weren't you. Well just for thinking of such a thing, let me see you lick up your slime."

It was a crestfallen and crushed Reverend Archer who turned on his knees and dropped his head and shoulders and began to lick his own discharge off the pool deck. With his tail in the air like that, I could see Joe's jism dripping from the preacher's ass hole. As he finished, Susan lashed him with her cane across his exposed ass.

"All right you teen fucking bastard, let's see you suck the cock of Samantha's father. He's going to fuck your wife now, and his cock needs to be clean and hard."

Susan's demand clearly took her sex slave by surprise. For a few seconds, the look on his face was blank as if he couldn't quite comprehend the idea of sucking another man's penis, especially one that had just been up his ass. That, however, was before Susan hit him twice more with her cane. Agony replaced the blank look on his face, then with a grimace of resignation, he turned on his knees and took Joe Palmer's dirty flaccid prick into his mouth.

As the poor defeated Reverend worked obediently at his demeaning task, Peter handed Susan a huge dildo she promptly put to use probing the preacher's still distended ass hole. Incredibly the Reverend Archer's abused cock was again becoming hard as it dangled under him, bobbing up and down with each thrust of the dildo into his ass. The more Susan stabbed at his painful tormented rear hole, the harder his prick became. The brilliant glare of a flashbulb came from behind me. Peter was documenting the pitiful man's humiliation with pictures. Archer was really caught now. Whatever the Palmers did to him, he and Becky were in Peter's clutches forever..., just like I am I thought.

It was right then when Harvey, my big Negro master for the night, called me to him. Eagerly he stripped me of my shorts and T-shirt before pushing me to my knees and demanding that I suck his big ugly black cock. I had hardly begun his blow job before he was rock hard in my mouth. Naked I knelt at his feet as his hands roamed my body inspecting my hardening nipples and wet pussy. Satisfied that I was indeed ready to be fucked, he fed his fingers into my mouth to clean them of my cunt juice. Picking me up like a rag doll he seated me on his lap, impaling me on the male peg that awaited me there. As that big black cock pried open my defenseless cunt, his tongue rammed its way past my lips and into my mouth.

No woman could be completely prepared for so abrupt a first thrust by such a monster of a penis. Even though I was aching for a cock of my own after watching the Palmers abuse Becky and her husband...; even though my juices had been flowing in a flood as I sucked on Harvey's cock...; even though my breasts pressing against Harvey's chest felt sooo gooood...; Harvey's cock was almost too much for me. Never the less, I settled down on it, taking all of it inside me. My hurt faded, quickly replaced with the intense and satisfying pleasure of a string of orgasms.

What can I tell you? When a masterful male wants his woman's cunt around his prick, foreplay is wasted on the bitch. Harvey's way is how every woman should be taken and used by her man. What we females need is his demanding tongue pressing against our own; his chest hair rubbing across our nipples; his massive thighs prying our legs apart; and above all, his big prick filling our cunts, hammering at our very core. Unless you have been there, you can't imagine how glorious it is to be a helpless female impaled without mercy this way on the penis of a demanding and masterful male.

As I surrendered to my ebony master, my imagination was running wild. A sudden but very real fantasy washed across my mind. In it I was once a princess in Gaul, but now a prisoner of Rome, A princess no more, I am now owned by Caeser and a concubine in his harem. Now I am only one of the many female slaves forced to pleasure the penis of whatever man Caeser might be give us to.

And so it is this night. This black man buried in my cunt is not Peter's friend Harvey. No, he is a giant African moor who is Caesar's guest in Rome. I am Caesar's gift to him for the night. I am his to be used and abused in any way he might desire. I will be publicly beaten if I fail to please him. I service his cock without fear, however, certain from the way his black meat throbs inside my cunt that he is well satisfied. Still, much is expected of a harem whore, and I work hard to pleasure him. With vigor, I pump myself up and down on his wonderfully long member pressing its head against the entrance to my womb on each down stroke. It doesn't take long for my silky smooth pussy walls to finish Caesar's African guest. All too soon I feel his shudder, I hear his groan, and his warm cum fills my insides runs down my thigh.

Even as well fucked as I am, I am still a little disappointed that I was not able to delay Harvey's climax. True, I had enjoyed a string of orgasms as well as a delightful fantasy while riding that giant slab of dark meat, but I wanted still more. I was just about to beg my black lover to fuck me again when I looked around me.

The scene that greeted me was worth my horny disappointment. There, just an arms length away, Joe Palmer was on top of a squirming Becky Archer. On her back with her knees hooked over Joe's shoulders, Becky was whimpering with delight as Joe pounded her swollen pussy with his big dick. Behind them Susan Palmer was sitting on the face of Robert archer facing his feet as she enjoyed the preacher's talented tongue stabbing in and out of her pussy. Every so often she would bend down to jack the small hard-on that bobbed enticingly between her cock slave's spread legs. Other times she would go all the way down on him, taking him into her mouth, but always with the warning that he must not cum in her mouth.

Farther away Peter lay on his back with Dottie kneeling and bent double between his knees, her head in his crotch, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked his dick with all her might. How I did envy her. Harvey was a good lover, but Peter's cock was still my favorite, and my mouth watered at the sight of that great penis favoring some other slut's mouth, even if she was my step daughter.

Harvey grabbed me by my hair and drug me scrambling on all fours across the pool deck to where Dottie was blowing Peter. "Get your tongue in that pussy, Bitch," was Harvey's command to me.

I wasn't particularly keen on sucking my step daughter, but I didn't have much choice and I knew better than to argue with this giant black man. I carefully parted her pussy lips with my fingers, and then pressing my nose against the crack of her ass I began to tongue her sopping wet love hole. Her response was immediate. She pressed her hips backward hard against my face and I felt the tissues of her cunt quiver with her orgasm.

Harvey was behind me now probing at my own cunt with the head of his prick. I was still stretched and oozing cum from my most recent sexing so I knew that this insertion would be easy and pleasureful. Damn him tho. No matter how I wiggled my ass, Harvey refused to give my cunt more than a taste of what I wanted from him. The black bastard was teasing me, tormenting me, and he was doing it on purpose. God damn him! How could he do this to me when I am so hot and horny, on my knees with my tongue in my step daughter's pussy? Oh God, I did so need Harvey to dog fuck me. Bitch slut that I am, I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled back from Dotties' cunt and screamed at the big black man playing with my ass.

"Fuck me you nigger son of a bitch. Stick me with that big black cock. Fill me! You bastard, give it to me, damn you."

The hard spank across my bare ass was an ominous warning. The fog of sex cleared long enough for me to realize what I had said. The 'N' word! No white woman has a right to use it in front of a black man, and certainly not a white slut in the service of a black master. I had been fortunate to get by with only a stinging ass.

"Oh, please, please, Harvey, I'm so sorry I said that. I swear I didn't mean it. I mean..., oh, I did mean I need your cock..., I meant I want you to fuck me. I wouldn't have called you names, but you were teasing me. A girl can't take being punished that way when she's in heat. Please, I'm begging you, don't tease me any more. Take my ass. Dog fuck me like the bitch I am. Fill my cunt. Have mercy and forgive your bitch for talking like that and calling you names. I'm just a horny white slut that needs your long black dong in her cunt! Stick that thing in me! Punish my poor pussy with it!"

Harvey said nothing, but I felt him stab me with his prick. My pussy walls split open taking that great hard-on all the way inside me. Thank God! I happily returned to licking Dotties' cunt as Harvey probed my womb with his long male tool. All four of us managed to climax within a minute or two of each other, and the four of us finished in a heap watching the Palmers take their revenge on the Archers.

Becky seemed to be enjoying her role well enough, but the poor Reverend was hard used as he struggled to please a demanding Susan Palmer without cumming himself. Finally his determination failed him. Once more he had to lick his forbidden seed up from the pool deck, and once more Joe hung him from gym bar where Susan again caned his miserable body until he screamed for mercy.

Susan was still whaling on the poor devil when Harvey reattached my leash and led me still naked out the front gate and into my own house and bedroom. In my husband's bed, this night I would service the ugly black cock of a man I had never before even met before this morning. I am terribly ashamed of the way I allowed, even begged, this Negro stud to fuck me in my husband's bed, but when it comes to a big cock, as Peter says, I'm such a slut. I did so enjoy having that big hard ebony tube hammering at my hot and swollen pussy.

* * * * *

Next time the conclusion of Melanie's story. Her husband returns with his Senator friend and Melanie's life as a submissive takes still another turn. The stories are free. All that we ask is that you vote, and if so inclined drop us a line and tell us how you liked (or didn't like) the story. Remember you can't vote and submit feedback all at the same time. Vote and then use the back arrow of your browser to return to send feedback.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers