My Neighbor Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

Alvin, however, remained as cool as a cucumber and placed our order with the waiter as if my sudden jerk and outburst had never occurred. "We will have shrimp cocktails all around, with blue cheese dressing on our salads, and filet mignon for everyone, rare."

The waiter knew better. Something strange was going on here but he played along. "Very good Sir. It will be a few minutes. May I bring you more wine?"

"Please, more of the same will be fine," Alvin told him, and the waiter was on his way without looking back, although I was certain he wanted to take a peek in the very worst way. I was trying with all my might to appear normal and unconcerned despite the teasing torment under the table. That wasn't at all easy as the Senator continued to finger fuck me. My ovaries were all aquiver under he relentless assault of the Senator's finger. It was a torment to be toyed with like that while desperately suppressing all apparent reaction. Alvin cool and collected remained absolutely nonchalant as he waited patiently until the waiter was well out of ear shot.

Then he whispered hoarsely, "Melanie Dear, the Senator and I are going to extend our legs straight out under he table and slide them toward you until our legs are side by side with yours. As you feel us press against you, one at a time lift each of your legs, and hook them over the top of ours. We will then bring our knees up and return to a sitting position with your legs caught across the top of our thighs and knees. You are to remain that way for the remainder of your meal that we might control the spread of your thighs to whatever angle gives us the easiest access to your pussy.

Carefully I did as instructed. Once each of my legs was engaged over the top of one of theirs, the two men raised their knees and resumed a relatively normal seat at the table. Since my thighs were on top of theirs, however, my knees were raised to waist level. I was not only obscenely spread, but with my legs up, I was tilted backwards onto my tailbone leaving my pussy even more exposed and vulnerable than before. All in all it was a devilish position that left my naked sex completely at the mercy of Alvin and his big shot friend.

My escorts wasted no time taking advantage of my spread thighs and defenseless cunt. On the inside of each thigh a hand stroked the silky smooth of my stocking. Taking turns, first one and then the other man would play with my pussy, finger fuck me, and/or pinch my clit. I was leaking pussy juice all over the seat under me as I fought for enough control to eat my shrimp and salad as if nothing was happening to me under the table. From time to time one or the other of my escorts would feed a hors d'oeuvre into my mouth. That was the signal for me to clean with my lips and tongue the cunt soiled finger that fed me.

Then in the middle of the soup course I could handle my distress no longer. My orgasm came just as I was bringing the spoon to my lips, and in my spasm I dropped it full of soup onto the table, from were it then bounced away onto the floor. Our waiter saw it drop and came rushing over to mop up the spilled soup and retrieve the spoon. As he dived under the table cloth for the spoon, I knew the jig was up. I was humiliated that he would see my naked sex and know what was going on under the table. Yet, the astonished look on his face, and his stammering confusion, almost made my shame worth it.

"ER..., Ah..., ER..., yes..., madam. I'll bring you another spoon immediately."

Sure enough, two minutes later he came flying back from the kitchen with a complete new place setting of silverware. Behind him, however, was an veritable army of fellow waiters and busboys who all seemed to have some urgent business in the vicinity of our table. It was all so obvious that some of the other patrons began to stare our way trying to figure out what the excitement was all about. I was humiliated to be sitting in the middle of all the hubbub with my legs up and spread, offering my naked pussy under the table. My embarrassment, however, didn't stop me from having a second orgasm as the Senator rubbed my erect clit between his thumb and forefinger.

Our meal arrived shortly after the episode with my soup spoon. Our waiter was not going to miss any chance for a second look at that lady having her sex played with under the table. The arrival of our filet mignon did not, however, reduce in the slightest the attention my companions were giving to my cunt. I watched as the Senator carefully carved a thin but generous slice of his filet and then rolled it into a tube.

"Tell me little slut," the Senator asked, "how hot are you? Is your pussy ready to take my meat?"

"Oh God yes," I whispered, "I am so horny, so ready, God how I need it."

"Well then, here's some of my meat for you."

His fingers at my cunt were shoving something soft and warm between my pussy lips. At first I couldn't tell exactly what it was, bigger than a finger, smaller than a cock. It felt good but strange. Then it was gone and his hand was back on he table..., with that tube of steak now sopping wet with my cunt juice.

"How about some of my meat to eat little slut? You do eat the meat that pleasures your cunt don't you?"

Even as he was speaking to me he was shoving the tube of sliced steak into my mouth. It was clear that he meant for me to chew and swallow it, and I did so. I recognized the flavor of my pussy all over it.

After that first slice of the Senators 'meat,' much of the rest of my meal was fed to me a mouthful at a time, each morsel coming by way of my wet pussy. Just as well, I didn't have the use of my own hands to eat with, anyway. Alvin and the Senator had opened their flys, and pulled my hands inside their pants to stroke their semi-hard cocks.

When It was time for desert, Alvin announced to the waiter that we would take our brandy and coffee it the lounge. I was relieved to sit up and unhook my legs. For the first time since that original glass of wine was poured, no hand was between my legs and I was allowed to close my thighs. Alvin's game of shaming me wasn't over, however. On our way to the bar I was again led across the dining room with all eyes staring at me. The Lounge was tavern style, fairly dark and furnished with couches behind low tables discreetly tucked away into semi-private little alcoves. I could see that it was an ideal place for my escorts to continue my sexual abuse.

The Senator sat down first at the extreme corner of the couch. I saw him surreptitiously unzip his fly. Alvin took a firm hold of my arm and to pulled me to our waiting guest. His orders were quick a direct. "Pull the back of your dress up Melanie, and sit your bare ass down on the Senators lap. He is going to slide his cock inside you, and you are going to squeeze him with your cunt until you bring him off."

What else could I do? I was a toy to these men. They were determined to use and humiliate me, and I had no choice but to go along. I felt the Senator's hand fumbling under me, and then the big head of his dick probing at my slit. "Oh God," I thought. "This is going to be more than I can stand."

He was in me then, As that long male rod slid smoothly up my wet canal I managed to muffle the scream that wanted to come out, but I did whimper some. I was so full and it felt sooo good to at last be full of cock after so much teasing. I knew what I must do, and I closed my eyes to concentrate on using my walls of my pussy to press the man juice from that wonderful penis. Before shutting my eyes though is saw the two men in the alcove across the room leant toward one another. I knew they must be discussing what was going on over here. I saw one of them start to smile knowingly. I was glad that I didn't have to look at them further.

Our waiter from the restaurant followed us into the bar. I don't know if he was supposed to do that or just didn't want to miss whatever might happen to me next. Anyway, for some reason he brought with him a cute little brunette bar maid. He must have warned her to expect something bizarre because they both immediately recognized that I was sitting on a cock. The waitress couldn't take her eyes off my face, and I saw her tremble slightly. I thought at first her reaction was only sympathy for my plight, but what happened next proved me wrong. We weren't supposed to see, but our waiter ran his hand up under the back of her short ruffled skirt and her tremble became a shudder. The little hussy was imagining what it might be like to be fucked in public like this, and she was ready to go into heat just from considering the possibility.

The two of them took our desert order and returned with brandy, some little cakes and ice cream. I was in no condition to enjoy any of it but I did gulp down a full glass of brandy trying to calm myself. l absolutely ached to bounce my hips on the stick that held me pegged on the Senator's lap, but I knew if I did, I would cum for sure. God but how I did need to cum, but there was no way I could do so and still control myself. The whole damn restaurant would be sure to know the blond tramp in the sexy dress was being publicly fucked. There was simply no alternative. I had to sit there and try with all my might to bite this cruel cock with my pussy.

In the end I held back my orgasm, and the Senator didn't cum either. I don't know if he took pity on me or he was just bored and ready to move on to my next humiliation. One way or the other, he eventually he lifted me off his cock and sat my bare ass down on the seat beside him. After that warm cock, OH but that leather was cold.

My meal from hell was finally over and our waiter brought us the check. "You have done well, Arthur," Alvin said speaking to the waiter, "So well in fact that I would like to reward you with a little something extra. Follow us out to the lobby where Melanie here is going to drop the top of her dress to show you her tits. You will find them to be soft and beautiful, a prize for any man. You have one minute in which to play with them, Enjoy!"

There was a hush over the dinning room as we made our way out of the lounge and to the front door with our waiter in tail. This trip was even worse than any before as we made our way thru the very center of the room. My dress was wrinkled and my make up had run. I was all ablush. I know I must have looked exactly like what I was, a woman freshly fucked. Alvin made me carry my panties in my hand again, and I heard one woman exclaim "Slut Trash" as I walked by, not loud enough to make a scene, but loud enough to be sure I heard.

At the door from the lobby into the parking lot, Alvin commanded "Now." I knew what I was to do. I slid the straps off my shoulders and let the top of my dress drop to expose my breasts. Arthur the waiter wasted not one second of his sixty mauling my breasts with his hands, and he finished his 'extra tip' with his tongue wrapped around one of my nipples.

The shame of my parade thru the dining room had brought me down some from the horny high I had been on all thru our meal, but the waiter's mouth on my teat set me off again. I couldn't wait any longer. As soon as we were safely in the back seat of our cab, I pulled the Senator's cock out of his fly, and began to blow him without being told. I could taste myself still all over him. He was on the edge himself from soaking in my cunt, and he came a bucketful. I swallowed it all and continued to hold him in my mouth gently sucking him like a pacifier all the way home. On our arrival, Alvin favored the cab driver with the same 'extra tip' as he had given the waiter back at the restaurant.

In our bedroom at last, Alvin told me to strip, and then to help the senator off with his clothes as well. Alvin sat in a chair, his pants and boxer shorts pulled down to his knees. His prick was greasy with hand lotion. His eyes stared blankly off into space as if in a dream as he slowly and methodically masturbated. The Senator, his clothes finally off, stretched his long frame diagonally across Alvin's and my bed.

Alvin remained in his trance. His directions to me were as if he was far away. "Lay on top of him Melanie," "Let him feel the weight of your body...,Let him smell you..., press your soft tits against him..., Let him taste your lips and tongue..., lick his ear and whisper to him of your desire..., share with him the wet from your pussy..., Let your body tell him how ready you are for his cock..., make love to him..., arouse him..., stir him to fuck you!"

Dutifully, like an actor on a movie set responding to the instructions of her director, I made love to the Senator. Using my odor, the crush of my body, my lips and tongue, the softness of my skin, and the feminine allure of my breasts and sex, I sought to bring blood and life back to the penis of the man under me. Sure enough, gradually his great male weapon begin to rearm itself under my weight and caresses. My kisses landed randomly on his lips, under his chin, on his ears, under his arms, and brought groans of rising desire. Bit by bit his great cock was on the rise, forcing itself upward toward the pussy that was eagerly squirming against his crotch.

He was at last ready, up and erect, a pole I could feel between my thighs, ready to probe at my pussy. He was no more ready than I, however. I was in heat, even panicky in my desperation to have him inside me.

"Fuck me Senator. Please fuck me now," I begged him.

He did not answer. I didn't care. Using my knees for leverage, I lifted my pelvis the inches I needed to reach my arm back between us. My breasts, however, remained crushed against his chest, and my mouth over his as if frozen there. Under my belly, and over the top his, my hand searched vainly for his cock, groping like a blind woman, certain of my target, but lost non-the-less.

At last! Despite the disorientation of my frenzy, my fingers closed around my prize. He was directly under hips as I aimed him at my pussy. I lowered myself just enough that my hand could rub that big swollen head along the length of my slit, futilely trying to pry my pussy lips apart. Failure! Confusion! Frustration! He must be solidly wedged in my cunt if I am to impale myself there, and I could not make him fit.

Another try! Better! The cock head slipped a half inch inside me. My tissues took hold. I had him and it was time! I rocked my hips backward and down..., hard. I felt him slide inside me, filling me completely..., I was so wet and ready. No longer needing my knees for support, I lay flat on top of him with my legs straight down his side. Then, desperate to absorb every tiny bit of his length, I spread them outward as wide as I could make them stretch.

The two of us lay quietly joined, immobile for the longest time, as I enjoyed being so filled with all that delicious male flesh, and he pleasured himself with the grip of my equally delicious warm clinging cunt. That was when Alvin ceased to masturbate, and left his trance. In the next minute he was kneeing on the bed behind me aiming his greasy prick at my butt hole.

"Reach back and spread the cheeks of your ass, Melanie"

My husband had never fucked me in the ass before, but I had been so recently stretched back there by Peter and Harvey that Alvin's small prick slid in easily to his balls without any pain to me. I began to orgasm immediately. Eddie Farmer and one of his fraternity brothers had once fucked me in a sandwich like this, but I had forgotten how erotic it can be to feel two cocks rubbing against the opposite sides of the same membrane deep in my belly.

My two masters begin to actively fuck me, and I could remain silent no longer. I pleaded with them, "Oh God, more, more. Fuck me please. I want more. My pussy! My ass! Fuck me!"

The stamina of my two lovers was remarkable. Minute after minute the two of them continued to pump at my two holes until I was going off in a string, my orgasms coming like firecrackers, bang..., bang..., bang..., bang... And then it was over, first the Senator, and then my husband, gave up their seed, spilling it into my pussy and into my bowel.

We showered together, and I gave the Senator, and then my husband, leisurely blow jobs before we dropped off to sleep. As I sucked Alvin's dick, the Senator ate my pussy in the sweetest and most delightful way. He is going to be a wonderful lover. I hope Alvin's research project does indeed last a long long time. The three of us slept the night away together with me safe in the warmth between my two lovers. We awoke the following morning in a tangle of naked flesh, but sated and satisfied, and we began our day with a communal bath. I dried them with tongue and towel, and gave them each a blow jobs as a good cunt slave should do on the morning after.

For the next two days of the Senator's visit, my husband and our guest took turns using and abusing me. It was glorious. On his last night with us, they tied my hands behind my back and draped me face down over the big padded arm of the couch. My legs were spread as wide as the would go, and my toes were barely touching the floor. Helplessly and in glorious submission I had never been in such heat as the Senator laid on my back, hugged me to him, and played with my tits even as he fucked my ass. I must have cum a dozen times.

EPILOGUE - SIX MONTHS LATER

At the time MY NEIGHBOR had seduced me into becoming his slut, I had no idea how satisfying this new life would be for me. For the first time since Eddie Farmer had thrown me over so many years before, I was once more what I was born to be, a slut in the service of a big prick. For me submission to a stud who will use and abuse me is plainly a necessity. It is awful of me to admit a weakness like that, but I have found it is better to be a man's slave than it is to live in a constant state of unsatisfied horny.

When MY NEIGHBOR first took me as his slut, my greatest fear was that my husband would find out, and kick me out into the street rather than live with a tramp like me. Not only did he not do that, he turned out to be delighted by my servitude to Peter, often watching and even taking part as MY NEIGHBOR fucks and abuses me. Indeed, whenever he believes I have misbehaved, he sends me scurrying naked next door for a dose of MY NEIGHBOR's whip and then his big cock. It titillates him to know his wife is a slave slut subject to that kind of discipline. I must admit that I also am aroused by what my punishment will surely be. Sometimes I disobey my loving husband only because I know how sexy and arousing it will be to have Peter to first whip me, and then while I am still on fire from my beating, fuck me with his great penis.

Things have turned out almost as well for Becky Archer. She stays with her preacher husband in order to mother and care for their children, and he is in no position to raise any kind of stink because of his own well photographed sexual misdeeds. Becky is well pleased with her situation, however, because like myself, she is given ample opportunities to ride on MY NEIGHBOR's oversized cock.

Her husband has found another interest. The Reverend has completed his period of chastisement by the Palmers, but in the process he discovered that he could get off on being abused by Susan Palmer. He is now her full time cock slave, and she is permanently his 'Mistress Susan'. Joe Palmer has moved in with a waitress from the truck stop outside of town, and seems happy to have a woman with big tits in his bed for a change.

Dottie continues to serve her both her husband and his slutty mistress as their slave concubine. When the need arises, Dottie plays also pleasures her husband's clients as a whore. It is not all work and no play for her, however. Three or four times a week she is privileged to enjoy Harvey's foot long black cock in her pussy. Like me, she has found just what she needs for sexual peace.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers