My Neighbor Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

So you see, while my friends and I may not all live happily ever after, we have, each of us, found a level of satisfaction for our deepest sexual desires that is more complete that most people ever achieve..., all because I took to spying on MY NEIGHBOR and his big cock.

* * * * *

This is the concluding chapter of MY NEIGHBOR. I hope you all enjoyed it, and are grateful enough to at least VOTE. Large or small number, you read the story and you owe it a VOTE. If the spirit should move you, drop this old man a note about what you thought of the story. Every morning, the first thing I do is to look for your e-mails and feed back. I make that a special invitation to Elizabeth, and Sandra, and the anonymous lady who takes such delight in teasing me. Don't me shy ladies. Hell, I'm too old to be dangerous. I will answer your questions and I love to tease. I promise to do both politely, but be fair, I need an e-mail address.

EVERYBODY, I can appreciate you want to protect your privacy, but Literotica and a hundred sites on the net offer an e-mail address that won't disclose your name or anything else you prefer to keep to yourself. My own is just such an address, and everyone ought to have one like it in order that you and I can correspond, yet both remain quite anonymous. Come on. Lets get to know each other. I may be a bit long in the tooth, but I'm really a bright and interesting guy worth the trouble if you will give me a chance.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers