My Neighbor, the Dominant Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,143 Followers

"Strip down boy and get between my legs," Jack demanded.

Here I was in the parking lot of my office, naked in the back of my neighbors van, giving him a blowjob in broad daylight. But I was happy as hell when Jack fed me a huge load, better than any lunch plans I could envision.

These lunchtime blowjobs became a regular event, as Jack would fuck my face two or three times per week. As the ache in my ass finally subsided, I begged Jack to fuck my ass during one of the lunch sessions.

"I'll fuck your ass, bitch, but not here in the van. Too cramped. You got any ideas?"

I immediately thought of the mensroom in the basement. "Meet me in the mensroom on level 0 in five minutes," I replied.

Sure enough, the basement was deserted, so I grabbed a big wad of liquid soap and made my way to the last stall, stripped naked, and waited for Sir.

"You in here Craig?" Jack asked as he sauntered into the mensroom.

"Last stall," I croaked, nervous but horny as I lubed my recuperated hole with the liquid soap.

Jack opened the door and laughed out loud. "You are the fucking horniest little bitch I've ever turned."

I unzipped Jack's trousers, fished out his magnificent tool and went to work. Within minutes, he was rock hard. I bent over the toiled and spread my sudsy cheeks. "Please fuck me, Sir," I pleaded.

Jack pounded my hole without mercy, equally as turned on by the thought of public sex as I was.

"You like that, don't you bitch?" Jack chuckled.

"Sir, yes, Sir," I grunted as my ass took each deep, powerful stroke.

Luckily no one entered the restroom and when Jack finally unloaded into my ass, I collapsed exhausted onto the toilet.

As I taught several classes that afternoon, I felt the remnants of Jack's mighty load leaking out of my again sore ass. Between classes, I returned to the basement bathroom and jerked a big load into the toilet bowl that I had recently been bent over.

Jack never again had to raise the issue of revealing my indiscretions to my wife. I am now his willing bottom slut and look forward to our regular sessions. He tells me a couple of his Navy buddies are coming to town next week for a reunion, and I'm expected to be the main entertainment. To be honest, I can't wait. The thought of servicing multiple cocks already has my little clit rockhard.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,143 Followers