My Neighbor, the Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door burst open. A very weary Laura clumsily dashed in, making a straight line for the toilet. "I was having the hottest sex dream about you," she said from her seat as she relieved her full bladder, apparently unaware of what she had just walked passed. I never relented on Blair's poor pussy. "We were in a sixty-nine licking each other's pussies while I was getting fucked from behind with an absolutely amazing cock! I almost came in my sleep. It was like I could really hear your moans while you're being licked."

"OOOOOH, AAAAHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHH," Blair cooed with aching delight.

"Yeah, just like that. You don't have to do that though. I of all people know what you sound like when you're..... OH!"

She walked around the corner again and drank in the sight of her best friend naked, perched atop the counter being eaten by a faceless, sculpted man. Her green eyes connected with Blair's. The tension shot through the air. Laura's nipples hardened immediately. Blair almost came without warning. I had to stop abruptly. Rising up, I turned focus from her soaked pussy to the bewildered entrancement of those emerald eyes. Before everything sank in to her, I moved toward Laura. Blair's eyes were still fixed on her friend, now drunk with desire.

"You're going to drink your friend's juice from my lips."

Her gaze fixed on mine, Laura made no effort to stop me from kissing her. I took her into my arms and kissed her. My kiss was deep and strong. It established my tangible presence. This was not a dream. I was real and I was strong. She moved her hands to my shoulders and down to my biceps. I drew up the back of her shirt. The thin, light-blue material slid up her skin with ease. Her black skirt zipped and fastened in the back. I unclasped it and let it fall to the floor. I grabbed her round, tight ass and pulled her to me, pressing my thick dick against her stomach. She began to moan as our kiss grew more heated.

I pulled her shirt up a little bit and lowered myself to kiss her stomach. As I did so, I pulled her lacy blue thong panties down. Her pussy was absolutely the smoothest pussy I had ever laid eyes on. It was exquisite. Laura wasn't wasting time either and she pulled her shirt off which was quickly followed by her bra. She tossed it to her orgasmic friend who just sat watching those mammoth tits fall free and smiled. I had already started licking up Laura's wet slit.

"Ooooh, yeah. Oh I needed this." She moaned acceptingly.

I stood up and kissed her again, giving Laura a taste of her own juices.

"Did you like the way your friend tasted on my tongue?"

She nodded. Her eyes were still half closed from the last kiss.

I stepped to the side and urged the blonde bombshell towards her raven haired counterpart. "I want you to pick up where I left off."

Blair parted her legs once again as Laura took her position. The tanned beauty leaned in and caressed the lips of her perched friend with her own. Their tongues darted in and out. Blair's small hands attempted to hold onto the enormous bust in front of her. Laura's hands were busy rubbing Blair's swollen clit and dripping lips. My hands were slowly stroking my shaft at the sight. I stepped behind Laura and pressed down on her shoulder, encouraging her to bend lower and eat her friend. With no hesitation, she bent over and adoringly made love to the wanting pussy in front of her. It was a sight beyond sights. Nothing in my most vivid fantasies could have prepared me for the true delicacy I was being shown.

Laura's tongue caressed the sensitive folds of Blair's sex as the light from sunrise awakens the sleepy valley. Every turn of flesh, every ridge and every curve received the most loving attention. I found myself light headed and short of breath in the scene. The brunette's toes curled upward as she held her friend's head against her during her intense orgasm. Blair howled against the low moans vibrating on her clit, an extended gift from her lover.

"I think it's time we move to the bed for a little more room. Blair, you're going to repay your friend here for that," I instructed.

"mmmmm, ahhhhhh, yeah... better grab those towels," she replied.

Laura stood and took the fair skinned beauty by the hands, helping her from her perch. Blair's legs were still shaky from the bliss she had just withstood and she trembled when her feet hit the floor. Their eyes met with a flash of heat as Laura caught her stumbling partner. They turned and led the way to the bed. I followed after I took the towels still hanging by the shower. I didn't have to tell either of them anything at this point. The two of them fell back on the bed, stretching from the bottom corner to the opposing top corner, with Blair now dominant and on top. She took the towels from me and placed them beneath her blonde lover. The water was steadily dripping from her freshly washed hair.

The ravenous vixen wasted no time diving into the smoothly shaven treasure in front of her. She knew exactly how Laura liked to be licked. I knelt beside Laura's head on the bed, slowly stroking my shaft and admiring the carnal knowledge these two had of each other.

"I want you to suck me with as much fervor as you showed her cunt. My cock got jealous and needs your attention while she eats you."

"I was hoping you'd give me that big dick of yours. I wa... ahh... ahh..," her statement cut short by her bursting orgasm. Now I know the towels weren't for Blair's dripping hair, but for the all out squirting rush of the most amazing orgasm I have ever witnessed. Blair had sensed it coming and blocked it with her hand, redirecting it back onto the flawless flesh in front of her. When the orgasm had subsided, Blair lovingly and immediately moved right in to clean up every last drop. My dick was now being stroked by the blonde while she regained her senses. Her smile proved that her closest lover knew her better than any one could imagine.

"Give me that cock now," she whispered.

Before I could react to everything my eyes had just taken in, her lips engulfed my manhood. She slowly snaked her way down my shaft, tonguing and swallowing along the way. My head was spinning, both with the sensation of this incredible blowjob and with the recurring flashes of the hottest sex I could imagine between two women. Laura was obviously getting more and more into it as her head picked up pace bobbing up and down on my meat. Her moans told me that Blair had once again found the sweet spot and another gush of climax was impending. Once again, her body quaked and her pussy erupted in pleasure. She pulled her head from my cock but continued to stroke me to the best of her ability. It was more than I needed and I exploded with my own orgasm all over her chest and stomach. I was kind of surprised with the range and shear volume of cum I spewed.

Blair crawled right up her partner's body, licking all of my spilled love juice from the body before her. The wet locks of her hair left a cold trail from her lover's pussy to her heaving chest, but not one drop of cum went to waste.

"Naughty, naughty! You two made a big mess. But since I cleaned it all up, you both should fuck me now." The words came from Blair playfully, but dead serious. Her tone was almost like a sexy school teacher whose students were eager to do her bidding. With that, she turned around and lowered her clit to the masterful mouth beneath her. My dick hadn't backed down one bit, despite the huge amount of cum that had just flowed from it. I took position behind Blair's ass.

Reaching up, I grabbed a fistful of long, black hair that slithered down Blair's back with my left hand and smacked her hard on the ass with my right.

"You're talking out of line again, little slut! You shouldn't forget so soon that you're mine. You cunt is mine. Your tits are mine. Your mouth is mine. Fill that mouth with your friend's cunt again or I'm not going to let you come."

I was teasing the tip of my dick against her moist opening the entire time I spoke.

"You do want to come again, don't you?"

"Yes," she replied as I began bumping her clit with my stiff shaft beneath her. Laura, looking up at the sight, lifted up and began to lick the length of my long dick all the way to my balls.

"How badly do you want to come, little tease?"

"So bad it hurts!"

"Prove it," I commanded.

She started to lower her head and I yanked back again, this time impaling her on the full length of my raging hardon. She didn't have time to prepare for the fulfillment and let out a loud cry of pleasure and pain. Laura gasped at the scene only inches from her face and then ran her tongue along her lover's slit and continued right up my scrotum once again. I stared pumping back and forth slowly and deeply, allowing Blair to savor the intensity of the large dick inside of her. Her blonde lover resumed work on her clit. Within minutes, juices from our sex were flowing out of her cunt with each thrust. Her orgasm was building. I started slamming harder into her, sending wave after wave of pleasure deep into her body. Her moans became screams of ecstasy.

"AAAHHHHHH, GODDDDDDD, YESSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH SHIT! OH MY GOD, I'M COMING!!!"

Her pussy was soaking wet. Before her orgasm was done, I pulled out my dick and reminded her of what I had told her in the bathroom.

"Now I'm going to have that ass that you flaunt in front of me all of the time."

I pushed the tip of my dick slowly into her tight little asshole. Her body tensed in pain and she gripped the sheets while she hissed.

"You like the pain of that dick inside your ass, don't you? I bet you've never had a dick this big in your hot little ass."

Blair couldn't speak. She was too busy gasping for air. Her dripping pussy had left me well lubricated but it still took me a while to push my length inside of her. Once I was in, I held still and let her relax her sphincter around me. I eased back a couple of inches and pushed forward again. Over the next couple of minutes, we began to work up a slow rhythm. Laura continued her work on her lover's cunt, helping her to relax. I was now able to start delivering long, full strokes into her accepting ass.

"I want you to come again slut. I want you to come for me now."

She could only respond in deep grunts.

I slapped her ass again.

"Come!" –smack- "I thought you said you wanted to come, slut!" I pulled back on her hair again, almost pulling her completely back upright.

"Oh, FUCK! Uhh, God, yeah, fuck my ass harder," she screamed out!

I smacked her stinging red ass one more time. "Come. Come all over your girlfriend's face."

I felt her walls tightening and started fucking with everything I had. I pushed her head down into the soft flesh of Laura, who still lay beneath her. My thrusts had become so forceful that I nearly pushed her off of the bed. I swear she began speaking in tongues when her orgasm finally hit.

It was such an intense climax that I couldn't move inside her. The muscles inside of her clamped down and held me in place. After her orgasm finally abated, she rolled onto the bed and lay beside her blonde lover and began lightly stroking the tan leg in front of her from calf to thigh and back down again.

"That was really intense to watch but I want that big cock in me now."

"You want this cock? What makes you think you should get this cock in you?" I teased, barely able to keep my breath.

"I've wanted it since the first time I saw you, but you weren't man enough to get me. Now, here you are, taking whatever you want. We are your fuck slaves from now on. I want your cock in me now because I can't take it anymore. Please! Fuck me and fuck me hard!"

I was bewildered at the declaration. I moved down on the bed and took my place between Laura's silky thighs. Tapping my dick against her clit, I asked her "Is this the dick you want inside you?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"This little dick? Are you sure this is the one?"

I slid my shaft along her slit, coaxing her response.

"Yes, please fuck me with that big dick of yours!"

With my head teasing at her opening, I commanded "Show me!"

She wrapped her legs together behind my back and impaled herself on me, slamming my body against hers. All of her lubrication made it easy for me to slide right in. She was tighter than I would have thought. Maybe it had been a while since she had a real man. I bottomed out inside of her and she gasped at the sensation. My long, deliberate strokes were smooth and steady. I sat back as I pumped in and out of her and began rubbing her clit with my thumb. She was rocking her hips in response to the rhythm. Our eyes were fixed on each other. I picked up my pace and quickly could feel her pussy tightening around me.

I leaned in and kissed her. The heightened sense and slight angle change sent her over the top. She released her wet orgasm once again, this time directly into my body, and flowed between us. My second orgasm was building. With just a few more deep thrusts, I laid my seed deep within her. Just like Blair had done, I collapsed onto the bed beside my blonde lover. We all laid there, a tangled mass of sex soaked flesh, and caressed one another until we drifted to sleep.

It was a deep, restful sleep. Possibly the most relaxing and fulfilling sleep I'd had in years. I awoke to the feeling of a tongue running up my hard shaft. I could feel each woman draped over my legs. I stirred. Moving my hands to her... wait... shit!

"Awe, he's awake. Big man thinks he can just sneak in and take what he wants from us," I heard Laura's voice.

"Yep, but he didn't think that two poor, defenseless little women would think about tying him up the next morning did he?" said my neighbor.

"Nope, too bad that blindfold is on. I really enjoyed fucking him and I kind of feel guilty with him only listening to us. All of these toys for us to play with and he has no idea what we are doing to each other, or what we will do with him."

"Yep, he really showed me last night what an amazing fuck he is. I really have underestimated him. If he hadn't made me come like that, he might be in a lot of trouble today. I guess he'll just have to show us what kind of a man he really is today. What time are Lisa and Kristy going to be here?"

"Around 10,"said Laura.

"Good. I can't wait until I get to unleash my animalistic lover on them!"

What did I get myself into?

12