My Neighbors

Story Info
He helps out the lady next door.
2.7k words
4.05
115.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hocky9377
Hocky9377
25 Followers

He heard the shouting from his neighbor's house through his open window. It seemed to be an all too familiar sound to him lately. He felt for their children, since they were just a couple of years younger than he was. He knew all about parents preparing for a divorce, and that seemed to be where his neighbors marriage was headed. His bedroom was directly across from the Mason's bedroom, so he could hear the argument almost word for word.

"What's the problem now, Brenda?" Mr. Mason said. He sounded like he knew this was coming, and Rick couldn't blame him. The two of them had been fighting all week.

"This is the problem, Michael," he heard Mrs. Mason snap back.

"What's this?" Mr. Mason asked.

"Open it and find out."

There was a couple of seconds of silence before, "What the fuck is this? You had me followed?" Mr. Mason yelled.

"Yes, I did," Mrs. Mason yelled back. "I knew you were sneaking off with someone behind my back, but I was surprised when I saw there were two of them! I figured you had been fucking your secretary for a while, but Denise? How long has that been going on?"

Rick's head turned away from his computer screen when he heard that name. Denise was the girl who lived across the street from he and his mother. Rick and Denise had been friends all their lives. He knew she had a crush on Mr. Mason but was shocked to hear she had acted on it.

"Does it matter how long?" Mr. Mason asked. "I think the real issue here is that you had someone spy on me!"

"No, it's not," Mrs. Mason said. "The real issue is that you're fucking your secretary and our 19-year-old neighbor!"

"This is nothing!"

"Thatis the last straw!"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying pack a bag and get out!"

"I'm not leaving, you are," Mr. Mason shot back.

"You would throw your two teenage daughters out on the street?"

"They could stay here with me!"

"The hell they are!" Mrs. Mason shot back. "Just pack yourself a bag and go stay at a hotel, Michael. That would be the best thing for all of us."

"Before I do that, I want to talk to the girls. I want to tell them what's going on."

"There's no need for that," she told him. "I told them I was going to do this this afternoon when they got home from school. They are handling it well for now. Let's try to keep it that way."

It went quiet for a few minutes so Rick figured they were finished with their argument and from the sound of it Mrs. Mason had won. His feeling were confirmed about ten-minutes later when Mr. Mason stormed out of the front door and threw a gym bag, some suit jackets, and some other things on some hangers into the back seat of his car and drove off.

Rick got up from his desk after shutting off his computer screen and went downstairs to the kitchen, where his mother was making supper.

"The Mason's just had it out," he told her.

"It's not polite to eavesdrop, Ricky," his mother said. "How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"I couldn't help it, Mom," he said defensively. "Is it my fault they argue in their bedroom with the window open?"

"No, it's not, but you should've shut yours when they started," she said.

"Why? It's nice outside, and I wanted to have the breeze through the window while I did the research for my term paper."

"I'm just saying you should have shut it, that's all," his mother said. "You should have given them some privacy."

"If they wanted privacy, Mom, they shouldn't argue with the window open."

She looked up at him and smiled. She knew he had a point, but she wasn't going to tell him that.

"Go get washed up for supper," she said.

Rick left the room and came back a couple of minutes later. He set the table for them and then took his seat. His mother dished out their meal and as they got started eating, Rick said, "She threw him out."

"Who?"

"Mrs. Mason," he said. "She threw Mr. Mason out. I saw him leave before I came down."

"That doesn't mean anything," his mother said. "She could have him back in a few hours. That's what most couples do."

"I don't think so," Rick said.

"Why?"


"Mrs. Mason has some pictures of Mr. Mason with his secretary and Denise?"

"Denise? The girl from across the street?"

"Yeah," he said as he took a drink from his cup.

"Oh, no. She must be devastated," his mother said. "After we're through, I'm going to pack the rest of this up and we are going to take it over for Brenda and the girls, ok?"

"Sure, Mom."

After they ate Rick's mother packed up the leftovers and the two of them brought them to their neighbor. Brenda answered the door after they knocked on it and smiled warmly at the both of them.

"Anne, Ricky, what can I do for the two of you?" she asked politely.

"We came over to check on you and the girls," Anne said. "We just wanted to make sure you're all alright."

"We're fine," she said. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"Ricky overheard you and Mike arguing this afternoon," Anne said.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Mason," Rick said. "I didn't mean to, but my window was open and so was yours. I couldn't help but overhear."

The smile faded from her face and turned into a look of horror. She opened the door wider and invited the two of them inside. After she closed the door she asked Anne and Rick to sit down. She looked at the plastic containers Anne was holding.

"I figured after this afternoon you wouldn't feel much like cooking," Anne explained. "I made plenty for Ricky and I, so I wanted to give the rest to you and the girls."

"Thank you, Anne," Brenda said. "That was very thoughtful."

"Ricky, take these into the kitchen for Mrs. Mason."

"Sure, Mom," he said as he took the containers into the other room.

When he was through the kitchen door, Anne looked to Brenda. "Sorry," she said. "I told him he shouldn't be eavesdropping on other people's conversations."

"Don't worry about it," Brenda said. "I should have checked to see if the window was open. I forget how much sound carries between houses."

"Ricky told me you have pictures of Mike with a couple of other women?"

"Yeah," Brenda told her. "I'm sorry, would you like something to drink?"

"No, thank you."

"Do you mind if I fix one for me?" Anne told her she didn't mind at all, so Brenda went to the bar in the dining room and made herself a gin and tonic. She came back and sat down on the sofa next to Anne. "Yes, I do have pictures of Mike with a couple of different women, one of them being the girl from across the street."

"How did you get the pictures?" Anne asked.

"I hired a private investigator," Brenda said. "He followed Mike around for a couple of weeks. He said that most of the affair stuff was with his secretary, and that it wasn't until the end of the second week that he started sleeping with Denise."

"Oh, God, Brenda. I'm so sorry," Anne said.

"Don't be. I'm not. I should have gotten rid of him a couple of years ago when he had his first affair."

"This isn't the first time?"

"No," Brenda answered. "The first time it was with one of his clients from the law firm. That went on for a while, I think."

"So you knew what signs to look for?"

"Oh, yes. And when I started noticing that he was up to his old tricks, I hired the P.I. Even though it hurt to see him with another woman again, I feel like I did the right thing."

Rick reentered the room and he overheard some of the things that they were talking about. He couldn't believe that Mr. Mason would ever cheat on his wife. In his mind, she was the most incredible woman he had ever seen. At the age of 48 she looked like she was at least 10 years younger. Her hair was sandy-blonde and had just a touch of gray on the sides by her temples. Her body was slim and fit, due mainly to her daily exercise routine. Rick had often spied on Mrs. Mason and her daughters as they tanned in their backyard by the pool. His eyes stayed riveted on Mrs. Mason on her oldest daughter, Amanda, more than Becky, the youngest. Amanda was the same age as Rick, eighteen, and Becky was a year younger. He stared at Amanda more because she looked just like a younger version of her mother. He remembered a hot day this past spring when Mrs. Mason and Amanda were both tanning out in the backyard. From his bedroom window he had a clear view at their lounge chairs by the pool, and he could see them both getting ready to turn over onto their stomachs. He could tell they were talking but he couldn't hear their words. Not that it mattered, because at that moment, Amanda reached behind her back and undid the top of her bikini. She held the bra to her chest, trying to keep herself covered, but when she slid the straps off of her shoulders, Rick had a clear view of one of her breasts. Amanda quickly covered herself up and lay down on her towel. He was starting to remember how Mrs. Mason rubbed the suntan lotion on her daughter's back when his mother calling his name brought him out of his reverie.

"Rick. Rick," Anne said. "Would that be alright with you?"

"Huh? What? I'm sorry, Mom. Would what be all right with me?" he asked a little embarrassed.

"Ricky, you were sitting right here," his mother said with a look of wonder on her face, "how could you not hear me? I asked if you would be all right with helping Mrs. Mason around the house like you help me? You know, mow the lawn, paint some walls, and do some minor repairs. Would you mind doing that for her?"

"Oh. Oh, yeah. That would be fine. I'll do anything to help you out, Mrs. Mason," Rick answered.

"Thanks, Ricky," Mrs. Mason said with a smile.

A few minutes later, Rick and his mother left the Mason's house, with Rick agreeing to mow the Mason's lawn the next morning. At 7a.m. the next morning, Rick was up and cutting the grass of both yards. When he was finished, he raked up all the clippings and bagged them. When he was finished with both front and back yards of the two houses, and fixing an old picnic table for Mrs. Mason, it was mid-afternoon. Mrs. Mason brought Rick out a glass of iced water as he was putting the last nail in the table.

"Here, Ricky," she said as she handed him the glass. "I thought you could use this."

He thanked her and took a long draught from the glass. When he brought it away from his lips, the tall glass was half full. He then noticed that Mrs. Mason was in her bikini and had a bottle of suntan oil in her hands, her breasts barely contained by the pieces of fabric that made up the bikini's top. She turned and walked away and Rick watched as her ass swayed with every step. He could feel his shorts starting to get tighter so he quickly finished his water, set the glass down on the table, and left the Mason's backyard.

When he got home, Rick ran upstairs and into the bathroom. He had been in the same sweaty, grimy clothes since early that morning and he wanted to take a shower to get all of the sweat and dirt off his body. As the warm water cascaded down his body he remembered how Mrs. Mason looked in her bikini when she came out and gave him the water. He remembered how her breasts swelled from her chest and how they were almost busting out of her top. His member started filling with blood as he saw in his mind Mrs. Mason's ass as she walked toward the pool. When his cock was fully hard, he reached down and stroked it a few times with her ass still on his mind and closed his eyes.

His own hands reached out and grabbed Mrs. Mason around her waist, turning her towards him.

"Oh, Ricky," she said suggestively as she touched his arms, "you are so strong. I want to thank you for doing all of this yard work for me." She reached behind her back and untied the knot that her top over her chest. When it just draped over her breasts, she pulled the other strings over her head, exposing her chest to his gaze. "Like what you see, honey?"

"Yes, Mrs. Mason," he said. "I like it very much."

"Good," she said with a smile. "Wanna touch 'em? Go ahead."

Rick's hands reached up and felt her breasts. They were soft and supple and he loved the feeling of them in his hands. As he felt her up, he felt her hands reach down and into his shorts, where his cock was straining against the fabric. He heard Mrs. Mason groan.

"Mmmmmm. What have we here?" she whispered. She dropped to her knees and pulled Rick's shorts down. "I think he wants to come out and play." Her hand wrapped around his hard cock and started slowly stroking him. "Thanks for everything, Ricky, honey," she said as she plunged her mouth down on Rick's rock hard cock. He could feel her lips move up from the base and meet at the head. She gave the mushroom a little kiss before taking him all the way in once more.

Rick couldn't believe this was happening but he didn't want it to stop either. He felt her tongue caress the underside of his prick and it made his hips thrust forward. She pulled him out of her mouth completely and guided him to the picnic table, telling him to sit down. When he did, she continued her oral assault on him. Rick watched as her head bobbed up and down on his cock, and he could see her breasts sway when he pulled her hair back. He reached down and grabbed one of them with his right hand. He pinched her nipple, which caused her to groan. That groan reverberated around his cock, and it made his orgasm begin to swell. He knew he would soon be at the breaking point.

"Mrs. Mason, I'm going to cum," he said breathlessly.

"Mmm, yeah, baby," she said as she took his cock out of her mouth and stroked it with her right hand. "Cum for me. Cum in my mouth. I love it."

She went back down on him and he could feel her trying to suck the semen right out of his prick. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and grunted loudly, shooting what felt like a gallon of his cream into her mouth. He could hear her moaning as her mouth filled with his stuff.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"RICKY, ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?" he heard his mother yell from the other side of the closed bathroom door.

Rick opened his eyes to see his entire load of cum dripping down the back wall of the shower tile and his hand still firmly gripping his hard cock. "UH, YEAH, MOM. I'M FINE," he shouted back.

"I HEARD YOU GROANING!" she said. "ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE ALL RIGHT?"

"YEAH, MOM," he answered. "MUST HAVE PULLED A MUSCLE OR SOMETHING." He raised the showerhead so that it washed all of his spunk off of the wall and eventually down the drain. He could hear his mother still talking to him through the door, but couldn't understand what she was saying. "WHAT, MOM? I CAN'T HEAR YOU. I'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!"

Anne, hearing her son tell her he would be out of the shower soon, turned and walked back downstairs. When she was halfway down the stairs, she looked back at the bathroom door and said softly, "Sometimes, I don't know where that boy's head is."

Hocky9377
Hocky9377
25 Followers