My Neighbor's New Husband

Story Info
Fantasizing about my neighbor's new husband.
879 words
3.81
70.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything in this story really happened... right up and until the part after I started choking (a.k.a the good part)

-----------------------------------

Crushing on a guy usually brings out my stalker-ish tendencies. It's been like that for as far as I can remember. In school I would stare at a crush of mine until my eyes burned out... or he caught me looking at him. Now, I'm 20 years old and the habit has yet to break.

I stood in the kitchen, crouching below the window sill and peeking through the blinds just enough so that I won't be seen. The windows are screened and it was dark inside the house, anyway, so I doubt I would be seen but my always paranoia gets the best of me.

There he was, washing his car across the street, as usual. He wore a wife beater and basketball shorts. His figure was slender but his biceps would occasionally tighten when he got to a tough stain on the car. He was extremely gentle with his car, just like you'd expect any guy to be.

I started to wonder when I found him to be so damn hot. He's been living across the street for longer than a month now and I've never pined for him until just now. I couldn't believe Natasha actually went out and got a husband. I remember when she used to sleep with a different guy (or girl) everyday of the week. She ran away from home and her mom haven't seen or heard from her in two years. Next thing you know, she shows up at my door with all arms and then she popped the big H-word: Husband.

I don't even know his name. I don't think she has ever told me. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's ghetto. Her husband has somewhat of a thug swagger to him. He's dark-skinned, tall, slim, and sexy. He usually wears a NY hat on his head.

I decided to go outside and have a better view. He glanced at me and motioned for me to help him out. I would gladly oblige. Not just because he's hot but also because he helped me carry the groceries inside the house once. I could smell him up-close for the first time and he smelled of cologne and sunbeams. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and take in the scent.

After finishing the car, he pulled out some weed from his pocket and asked if I wanted a hit. I nodded, knowing I had never smoked before. I suggested my room since my mom was out and I had the house to myself for the time being. He walked into my room like a kid in a museum; his eyes observing his surroundings as if he'd never seen it before.

"I never smoked weed before," I revealed, trying to break the awkwardness.

"It's alright, I don't smoke much either," he admitted with the gar hanging between his pursed lips.

He lit the weed, took a puff and passed it to me. It sounds easy on paper but my first puff had me choking on what felt like my own damn tongue. I could feel his hands pounding on my back as I crouched to my knees while gasping for air.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Don't worry about it, my nigga. You hitting it too hard for your first time."

A few minutes had passed since we started smoking and I was already buzzed.

"Does smoking weed make you horny?" I asked, looking down at the ground.

"Why? Does it make you horny?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"A little."

"Well, what cha gonna do about it?" he dared me, moving closer to my face.

I could see in his deep brown eyes that he wanted it as bad as I did. I tipped his NY hat with my finger and leaned over to his body. I pulled down his basketball shorts and his dick was hard, waiting for me to suck on it. I put it in my mouth and ravaged it before he could get a chance to object.

His salty pre-cum drove me wild. I loved the taste of it going down my throat. I loved swallowing his pre-cum while his dick tried to go as far down my throat as it could. I started jerking his dick. It was at least 8 inches, if not more, and thick enough that my jaws couldn't relax. Natasha was lucky with this guy.

He grabbed me by the back of my neck and forced me to take as much of it as I can. My face was buried in his crotch and my forehead was against his stomach abs. I tried my best not to gag but he seemed to enjoy the choking noises a bit. He groaned every time I gagged.

Soon enough, his groaning were a lot closer together and his grip on my neck tightened. Before I can realize what was going on, he exploded right in my mouth. His rich cum shot into the back of my throat and his expression was of genuine shock when I swallowed.

Without saying a word he zipped his pants and walked out the door. Same old, same old.