My Neighbour's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I released my load I felt sorry for her again and decided to watch how things will go closely. I grappled my clothes and drove home still feeling horny.

When I got home I went to the living room to find my wife bending looking out of the window I came behind her released my cock took the hem of her skirt and lifted it up just so I can enter her I then moved the string of her red panties to one side held her by the hips and drove in her with one trust. She sighed not expecting me to do it while she was on the window but I started pumping in out in out and I reached from under her blouse to her dangling tits she was not wearing a bras as she always does at home, found a nipple and squeezed it until it was hurting. Easy she said, what's wrong with you today, I kept fucking her fantasizing about Sandra all the time then I came in her, and fell to the floor. She straitened her clothes and came next to me feeling that something is wrong.

I never fucked her that way before, today I fucked her not caring for her pleasure but only for mine, it was like I was fucking Sandra.

Chap. –4 I watch Sandra get her first hard gang bang

Coming soon and depend on how your reaction will be.

12