My New Beginning

Story Info
Opening chapter of wife's new sexuality.
8.9k words
4.35
84.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. The names of everyone but me have been changed to protect them in their personal and professional lives. They are aware of this story being published and are almost as excited to see it published as they were to actually perform the acts described.

I have always been adventurous in everything I do. However, sexually I was a little slow to become that way. I had only 3 lovers prior to marriage, all of them in college, and only my husband since. That changed in a big way one long weekend last May.

My husband Dave and I have taken vacations with Ray and Dawn for many years. We have lived in the same Austin area community for over 15 years; our children attended school together and two years ago the last child of each family graduated high school, then left home to attend colleges elsewhere. We have remained amazingly close friends, and we are always seeing each other.

Last May I had to give a Thursday presentation to clients in San Antonio. Since it was only about a 90-minute drive from our home to San Antonio, Dave, Ray and Dawn drove down Thursday evening to spend a 3-day weekend in lovely and romantic San Antonio. I already had a room in the Hyatt located on the Riverwalk, so Dawn and Ray reserved a room there also. Their request to have a room on the 6th floor near mine was honored, although it was quite a distance from my room and overlooked the hotel atrium, where mine had a great view of the Riverwalk.

Once my meeting had ended, I headed to my room. Dave was waiting for me, as were Ray and Dawn. I quickly ducked into the bathroom to pee and change out of my business suit. Once I was dressed in jeans and a pullover shirt, we headed out to dine at one of the many excellent restaurants that line the Riverwalk. After a great meal, we hit one of the Riverwalk martini bars, and then we headed up to our rooms for another drink. I changed into my PJ top and a matching pair of PJ shorts. Ray and Dawn knocked on the door and Dave let them into the room, Dawn literally bounced into the room like a 12-year-old instead of a mother at an age of 43. Her hair was in pigtails, and she was wearing a shorty baby-doll top with matching ruffled panties. I commented that she looked like a junior high girl instead of a mother of two kids in college. She laughed and without missing a beat, pulled her top up revealing her little A cup breasts.

"Yep, these haven't grown much since then either" she quipped. She then began to wiggle her chest side to side in an effort to coach some degree of jiggle from them. All four of us had been in the hot tub sans clothes before, so her nude chest did not bother any of us, especially her. "Lisa, you were probably born with those C-cups of yours," she shot back at me.

Dave then chimed in that since Dawn was shaking her boobs, I should shake mine too. I laughed, raised my shirt and began the same actions. The husbands both began to shout and clap. Dawn and I climbed onto our king size bed and kneeling continued to shake our tits at the guys and at each other.

'What do you guys see in these, they are just mounds of flesh?" I quipped.

Dawn spoke up "Yeah but they sure do get us attention don't they?"

Ray shouted a request that we rub our boobs on his and Dave's heads. Dawn made a leap off the bed, and began rubbing Dave's head and face with her nubile little tits. Ray looked at me with an expression that implied "where's mine?" I climbed off the bed and rubbed my boobs all over his head and face. As my nipples began to harden, I drug them across his eyes, then nose and finally his lips.

"I want to feel your boobs too Lisa." The request was coming from Dawn. She was back on the bed, so I crawled on the bed too. I sat facing her and without thinking, pulled her bare chest up to mine. As she rubbed her fingers across my nipples and cupped the sides of my breasts, I was rubbing her nipples, gently at first, then with a slight little pinch as I passed them. I barely noticed my heart rate increase, but I was becoming aware of the sexual drive I was feeling. Whether it was the alcohol or not, I was getting excited.

Taking my right breast in my right hand, I began to rub it against Dawn's nipples. I flicked my nipple up and down hers, both of them now as firm as a pencil eraser. Dawn began to grasp my left nipple between her finger and thumb, rubbing them with increasing force. I began to feel wetness as it trickled from my crotch down my inner thigh. I was noticing my increased excitement, and I was not going to stop either my actions or hers.

Dawn moved her hand from my nipple to the side of my left breast. Lowering her head as she lifted my breast, she suddenly began to lick, then gently suck on my rock-hard nipple. As she did, I felt myself take a deep sigh of approval. I began to increase my rubbing of her breasts. I then took my right breast and offered it to her delicate mouth and tongue, She obliged my request with the same ecstasy as she had given my left one.

I pulled my breast back from her, then leaned her back slightly and began to feast or the delicacies of her small but inviting breasts. As I did, she began to stroke my head in approval of the returned affection. Her breathing deepened and increased in its rate. A barely audible, high-pitched moan came from deep within her.

As I broke my lip contact with her breasts, I raised my head to where it was at the same level of hers. We were both breathing very heavily. In what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only 1 or 2 seconds, we stared at each other's faces. Without saying a word, she leaned forward and ran her tongue across my lips. Then she kissed my lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I began to return the favor to her.

As we increased the intensities of our kissing, I began to instinctively straddle her left leg. I noticed that the moisture I had felt along my thigh earlier was now soaking the crotch of my PJ shorts. I also realized the lips of my genitalia were dripping wet and my clit was engorged more than it had been in long time. As I rubbed along her shin, the wet fabric rubbed against my clit sending shivers through my body. Dawn responded to my rubbing by slightly moving her leg to increase the contact with my humping.

Whatever had control of us, neither of us wanted to stop it. Dawn pulled several pillows up behind her to prop her up slightly. I returned my lips to her nipples and breasts, Continuing my riding of her leg, I began to increase my focus on her nipples by carefully pinching them with my finger. When that brought a positive moan, I then began to press the nipple in my mouth against my teeth and tongue. That brought a louder groan and a slight gasp from her. I continued my focused efforts, bringing even more audible response.

With both surprise and excitement, I suddenly felt a hand slide into my shorts, and fingers glide across my clit, separating my labia. Dawn had taken us to the next level. As she increased the rubbing on my clit and the insertion of fingers into my now dripping nether regions, I began to suck her nipples with the control of a wild woman. Breaking our cooperative actions, I sat up and began to slide her panties off her hips. As I did so, she lifted herself up, silently giving approval to the action. Throwing them aside, I moved up to kiss her neck. As I did, she tugged my PJ shorts off, and dropped them to the floor.

She rolled out from under me, then over me. As I was still on hands and knees, she began rubbing my back and butt. I could feel the sensuality in her hands as they rubbed. I turned my head to the right, and began to kiss her little tummy. I worked my way down to her mons. Like me she had starting shaving her pubes a couple of years ago. (That had started after a conversation with my then 18-year-old daughter who had been doing so since junior high school).

I first licked the very top of the separation of her labia. That brought a gasp from Dawn followed by a grasping both my butt cheeks with her hands. Before I knew what I was doing, I slipped my tongue into her soaking pussy, dragging it out across her clit. She shuddered with a brief "mini orgasm".

Dawn lay down again, spreading her legs and inviting me to continue without a single word being said. I obliged her and began to lick and devour her with the endeavor of a child playing with a new toy.

After a few minutes, Dawn gently pulled on my hair and directed my to come toward her face. Kissing her, I shared her musk with her. Breaking our kiss, Dawn placed her hands on each of my ass cheeks. Pulling me upward, she whispered in a clear voice that she wanted me to straddle her face. I granted this request as quickly as my legs could part. Gently lowering myself to her face, I could feel her hot breath as is contacted my bulging clit. Running her tongue along my clit and deep into my pussy, Dawn was driving me to begin humping on her face. As I did so. I began to twist on my nipples. I could feel myself becoming wetter and wetter, flooding Dawn's face as I did.

Without missing a beat, Dawn slipped her hands to my ass. Inserting a finger into my pussy, she soaked her entire hand with my juices. She then moved a finger to my anal opening, and gently began to move it in and out, each insertion being more than the previous. I had never had anal penetration of any sexual nature before. It was strange, but amazingly tantalizing as her finger produced sensations that became synergistic with the feelings of my clit and pussy.

I suddenly came with an orgasm that I had rarely if ever had. Had it not been for her hands on the sides of my butt, I'd have fallen off the bed. Collapsing to her side, I exclaimed how great the orgasm had been. Sliding my hand across to her genitals, I found her slowly rubbing herself. That would never do since she had just rewarded me with an amazing experience. I slid my fingers into her opening and began to once again play with her clit and inserting my fingers into her hole. Dawn began to respond by arching her back in rhythm with my insertions. I spun around and began to lick her clit.

I directed her to get on hands and knees. Once she had assumed that position, I slid under her then pulled her down on my face. As I inserted fingers into both her pussy and her anus, I began to tease her clit with my tongue and teeth. As she began to approach her orgasm, She began to hump my face. The more I gave her, the more she humped. With the fingers of on hand deep in her two holes and her madly humping my face, I reached the other hand up to her nipples and began to pinch them. After about a minute of that, she came in an earth-shattering groan, and by grinding her pelvis into my face one last time.

Dawn fell to my side, and we lay there looking at each other. It was then that I heard Dave clear his throat. We had both become so focused on each other's needs, we had forgot about the guys. I told them that they had better get themselves over to us both and after all of what we had just done to each other, they had better be damn good. I had never witnessed two men get out of their clothes so fast in all of my life.

Ray began to take Dawn from the rear doggy style. As I lay on my back, Dave slid between my legs and began to pound away. His dick was swollen to the biggest size I had ever seen it be. I was still wet, and each plunge made a sloshing sound. It turned me on to here it.

With Dawn on all fours and me on my back, I managed to slide the few inches to be under her face. She and I began to kiss with all of the passion of teenagers. It felt so naughty to be kissing her, especially with Ray screwing her brains out while Dave plowed into me. Soon both of us were nearing orgasms again. I locked onto her lips as I came, and waited for her to do the same. Both of the guys came shortly after that.

The guys fell to the side and dozed off to sleep. Dawn and I went into the bathroom to clean up.

"Does this make us lesbians?" Dawn asked with a half serious look. "No, but I'd say that I am selectively BI now." I replied. "Great! Lisa, I loved that, and I can't wait for more," Dawn quickly stated. I smiled and reassured her "I loved that too, and I can't wait for more either." Kissing her on the lips, I smiled and reassured her that nothing would be different in our friendship, in fact it would probably be even better.

Leaving the guys snoring, we grabbed our pajamas and baby doll, then slipped back to Ray and Dawn's room. She and I slipped into the bed, cuddled and drifted off to sleep.

As the sun came up the next morning, Dawn was still cuddled up beside me, with a cute smile on her lips. I had to pee, so I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. Staring at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe what had happened the night before. I was excited and anxious, feeling like I had just lost my virginity again.

I slipped out of Dawn's room and back to mine. A man about 50 was walking down the hall, and he flashed me a huge smile when he saw me coming out of a room at 6:30 in the morning wearing only a PJ top with matching shorts. If he had asked me for a blow job, I would have probably dropped to my knees right there in the hall and fulfilled his wish, because I was still that excited from the night before. As I slipped in my room, the guys were still snoring and were both still nude from the night before. I decided I'd let them sleep, so I grabbed some clothes and shampoo, then returned to Dawn's room. She was still asleep as I stepped into the shower.

While I was rinsing my hair, I heard the bathroom door open. Dawn yawned as she sat on the toilet to pee.

"Good morning!" she said with her usual perkiness.

"Morning sweetie." I returned the greeting.

She pulled the shower curtain back and stepped in with me. "I didn't want to flush with you still in here. Mind if I share the shower with you?"

"You can share anything with me at any time." Leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

Without any lead in, Dawn began to soap her chest and abdomen. She then ran her bath sponge down to her pussy. Closing her eyes as she rubbed, she made that same little high pitched moan I'd heard the night before. I just smiled and began to rub my own regions.

Dropping my bath sponge, I simply began to rub my clit using my finger. Raising one leg and placing that foot on the shower's edge, I began to bite my lower lip. I was really putting on a show for Dawn as well as getting myself even more excited. Dawn followed my lead by leaning forward to kiss me, running her tongue deep into my mouth as our lips met. She then ran her fingers deep in me withdrew them and began to lick them clean.

"Umm, you taste so good, almost like you had been licked and fucked last night," she spoke with a soft sultry voice that was both enticing and naughty.

I dropped to my knees and began licking her as the water ran down our bodies. "You taste like you too were licked and fucked last night. Were you?" I teased her.

"Oh yeah I was. With any luck at all, that won't be the last time either." She obviously still had energy that had only been barely tapped last night,

Standing back up, I kissed her lips, shut down the shower and stepped out. Wrapping myself in a towel, I looked at her and without saying a word, I opened the bathroom door and headed toward the bed. Dawn quickly followed me into the bed.

"Dawn, until last night, I had never been with another woman in my life. I love the feeling of a dick in me, but I know now that I love the feeling of my pussy being licked, fingers stuck deep in it, fingers in my ass and having my nipples pinched. Like I said last night, I am now Bi with a special woman. You are of course that woman. I hope you feel the same." I couldn't believe I was saying those words to her, but they were real words coming from my heart.

"Lisa dear, I couldn't have said it better myself. I hope this relationship never ends, and I can't wait to see what we do next. I had never been with another woman either until you last night. I am only sorry we didn't discover this a long time ago." Dawn spoke with a passionate voice. We were both in the bed, lying nude on our backs. Dawn rolled over and kissed me. She began to pinch my nipples, causing a gush of fluid between my labia. I responded by pinching her nipples. Rolling her onto her back, I straddled her face and spread my labia, giving her a full view of what she had caused. As I did, drops of my wetness fell on her lips. She ran her tongue along her lips to get every drop of the nectar.

I wanted something hot and nasty, but I couldn't decide what. I slid around to place Dawn and I in a 69 position. We both began to eat each other with the wild abandon of some predator devouring prey. We were becoming loud and very vocal at this point. I was saying words that I had never said openly before. "Eat my cunt" were the first ones and the ones I used most often. As we became more intense in our actions, we both began to insert fingers in each other's pussy and anus. I began to press into her face so firmly, that I later wondered how I didn't smother her. She began to suck on my clit, almost as she was giving head to a guy. I returned the favor, and I was running my tongue in and out her pussy hole. I could feel her hard nipples as they poked into my belly. Mine were as hard as steel as they rubbed her just above her pubis.

At the height of our activities, the door to her room opened. Ray and Dave stepped in at that moment.

"Crap are you two still going after it?" Ray exclaimed. "Dave and I are going to play golf while you two play with each other."

Dave leaned over and kissed me as I separated from Dawn's labia. He was so close to her that his breath was blowing on her swollen clit. It excited me to think that he was tasting her musk as he kissed me. The lust in his face was almost more than he could stand. "Don't worry, We'll leave some for you two to enjoy later," I told him with a reassuring tone. With that he stood up and walked out of the room. Ray had grabbed clothes and walked out with his golf clubs. He had grabbed a kiss from Dawn, and as he did, his tongue ran across my lips. That also was such a turn on that I almost came right then.

As soon as the guys were out of the room, we returned to each other. Dawn resumed giving head to my clit as did I to hers. Within about a minute, she began to buck under me as she came. That just shoved me over the edge, and I also came, loudly with a cry I might add.

"WOW!!!!" I exclaimed as I lay next to her.

"I'll say they same." Dawn appeared exhausted lying there.

I suddenly got the idea that we needed to make this a lasting weekend of lust and pleasure. Sitting up, I took her hand and helped her to her feet.

"Come on, let's go shopping. We have to get supplies for later." I spoke with a level of confidence that was more like the corporate me than the sexual one.

I helped Dawn pick some tight jeans and a top that enhanced her small cleavage. She asked me to choose a pair of panties and a bra for her. I choose a sexy pair of black thongs, but I told her to forgo the bra. I told her that the thought of her being braless made me excited and the feeling of the fabric on her nipples wold make them hard. She giggled, then complied.

I dressed in the jeans I had earlier retrieved from my room. I also decided to go braless, and to be even more brazen, I wore a tight tank top. I knew my nipples would also be hard as the fabric brushed them, but the thought that strange men would be looking at them made me even more excited. I upped the ante though, as I choose to forgo the panties in favor of being "commando". I hadn't done that since college either, and the zipper bulged back just enough that it rubbed my pussy lips just above my clit. I knew that would prove beneficial also.