My New Boss Ch. 05

Story Info
Two strap-ons for twice as much fun.
2.6k words
4.56
98.1k
10
0

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

* * * * *

James got down off the desk, and started over to the girls. I started to get down, but when Rita saw James, she stopped him. Obviously, she wasn't finished with her fun, and sent James back to the desk.

I smiled at James, when he hopped back up on the desk. "We gonna need more popcorn?" I joked.

James laughed and nodded his head. "It looks like it. Not that she controls me at home, but when Rita's on a roll, it's best to let her continue."

Rita walked over to the bag, and reached inside. She pulled out a strap-on. She looked back at Lucy and the fuck toy. Both were still catching their breath. Looking back into the bag, she reached in again, and pulled out a dildo to attach to the strap-on. "Lucy, are you getting your strength back?"

Lucy looked over at Rita and gave her a weakened smile. "I'm trying. What have you got in mind?"

Holding up the strap-on, Rita walked over to the reclining Lucy. "Get up on your knees. It's time for some thrusting."

Lucy slowly unwrapped herself from the slut's face and got up onto her knees. Rita handed her the dildo and strap-on. Fitting it together, Lucy laced her legs through and pulled it on. I don't go for the strap-on thing, myself, but Lucy sure looked sexy. She looked over at James and stroked it, like it was part of her. Her smile was intoxicating.

Rita looked down at the fuck toy. She was whimpering, softly. Her face was wet with Lucy's cum, and she was breathing through her mouth. She looked worn out. Rita patted her ass. She felt the red welts the whip had made. The slut's whimpering changed to cries of pain. "Oh, poor baby's ass is sore. Not having fun, slut? Well, don't you worry. The fun's not over. You've got more fun on the way. Lucy has a hard on, and she wants you to suck it. I want you to suck it, too. That means you want to suck it. Do you understand? Open your submissive mouth and take it in. Lucy will do the rest.

Obviously tired, the slut tried to raise her head. Rita saw that and didn't like that her command wasn't being followed. "Don't think you can relax, just yet, slut. This is my time and my time is valuable. Let's get with it."

Rita grabbed a handful of hair and pulled the slut's face up to Lucy's bouncing cock. The kneeling Lucy inched up to meet her, so the tip of the dildo was right in front of the toy's nose.

In a mean monotone voice, Rita told the girl to open her mouth and keep her teeth out of the way. "This is a cock, just like any other cock. And, any time a cock is put in front of you, you will offer your open mouth."

Lucy grabbed handfuls of hair and took charge of the slut's head. "Open up, bitch. Take my cock in. I'm gonna fuck your mouth."

James chuckled when he heard Lucy's forceful commands. "Shit. Rita has Lucy taking charge, too. I feel kind of sorry for the fuck toy." He then looked over at me. I was confused, at hearing him say that. He saw my expression and laughed. "I'm only kidding, of course."

Rita smiled as she watched Lucy give it to the fuck toy. She liked to see her enjoying herself. She watched for a while, then walked over to the bag again. Inside, she found another strap-on and dildo. I was impressed when I saw that. "Man, Rita came prepared, didn't she."

James agreed. "Shit, I knew she brought one strap-on, but I didn't know she brought two. Cool. Looks like we're gonna see bookends and that fuck toy is gonna be the book."

It sure looked like James was right. Lucy was already on one end, and it looked like Rita was getting ready to do the other end, very soon. She fit it all together and pulled it on. It was an exact copy of the one Lucy was wearing, but somehow it looked meaner with Rita wearing it.

She lubed it up good, while her eyes were on the fuck toy's wiggling body. As she walked over there, that thing bounced up and down. Like I said, it just seemed meaner with Rita wearing it.

She walked up behind the slut, and pressed the head of the dildo against her ass hole. "Hold her steady, Lucy. I don't think this bitch is gonna like this." She tightly grabbed the slut's cuffed wrists and looked Lucy in the eye, and smiled. "But, I'm gonna love it."

Rita thrust forward, forcing the dildo into the toy's ass. This caused the slut's body to tense and jerk in reaction. But, because her legs were bound, and she was bent over the chair back, her torso was all that moved. Lucy had a good hold on her hair, and had little trouble keeping her grip. It was obvious to me that the slut was trying to protest another invasion of her ass, but Rita and Lucy didn't care. They were having fun, and that was all that mattered at the moment.

Lucy looked at Rita, and they both smiled. Each one was taking charge of a different part of the tormented slut, forcing her to take it. Lucy still had a sure grip on the slut's hair, thrusting into her mouth with her strap-on. Rita was now driving her strap-on into the slut's tight ass. I looked down at my new fuck toy's bound feet. Each time Rita thrust that dildo into her ass, those feet flexed. That was really all the movement she could accomplish, from the waist down.

James and I watched this show for several minutes. Sometimes Rita would slow down, and deliberately shove the strap-on hard, and sometimes she would give her quick ramming stokes. Lucy was having trouble keeping her eyes on her own fun. She liked watching Rita's power thrusts.

Rita looked at Lucy and smiled. Lucy stuck her tongue out and flicked it at Rita. Rita told Lucy to take hold of the slut's handcuffed wrists and pull on them. This forced the toy's body toward Lucy as much as possible. Then, Rita grabbed a handful of the slut's hair and pulled her head back. This allowed Lucy to thrust straight into her mouth. This also brought Lucy and Rita closer. Rita leaned over towards Lucy. "Give me your tongue. Stick it in my mouth. I want it."

Lucy leaned over and stuck her tongue out. Rita sucked it into her mouth with a moan. That caused Lucy to squeal, but neither of them lost their rhythm. That fuck toy was living up to her name.

I was entranced by what I was seeing. Rita was slamming into her ass, and sweet Lucy was fucking her mouth. The way she was bound over that chair, and the way Rita and Lucy were sucking each other's tongue, that slut was making at least four people happy. Rita and Lucy, obviously, but James and I were happily watching, too.

It made me want to join in. And, the thought of that gave me an excellent idea. "James, Rita brought two strap-ons. Tell me you have two sets of handcuffs in that bag."

As James looked at me, the corners of his mouth slowly formed a smile. The dominant wheels started to turn in his own head. "Yes, I think there are two. Let me check." James walked over to the bag and soon pulled out two shiny metal sets of handcuffs. Holding them up for my inspection, I smiled.

I grabbed one set and we both talked over to where Lucy and Rita were still vigorously pumping the slut. After silently negotiating with James, I walked over behind Lucy, and he walked over behind Rita. They were so involved in controlling the toy's movement and sucking each other's tongues that they didn't even notice we were there.

I motioned for James to follow my lead, and we both leaned over the girl in front of us and locked the cuffs around their wrists. I waited for James to secure Rita's wrists, and I then looped the cuffs from Lucy's left wrist, around the chain between Rita's wrists and then back to Lucy's right wrist, so both girls were locked together. This action forced them to lean forward. Their strap-ons were still deep inside the slut's body. Lucy and Rita were struggling slightly, testing their new position and anticipating what might happen next.

Lucy turned her head and looked at me with those lovely warm eyes. Her eyes then went down to my crotch and saw the bulge forming in my pants. Her eyes then returned to mine. She had a renewed look of lust on her face. Her eyes continued looking into mine, as she stuck her tongue out to wet her lips. I watched that tongue as it skillfully made its way around the surface of her sexy lips. Then, forming her mouth into a pout, Lucy voiced her curiosity. "Just what do you two have in mind, Sir?"

"Oh, just a little added fun, is all."

Her whole face lit up, as she smiled. "I can see that, from the bulge forming in your pants. I must say, I'm very pleased to see it's you standing behind me, Sir."

"Now, Lucy...you didn't think I would let you go home without our getting together, did you?"

"Mmmmmm. I hoped not."

I reached down and patted her cute little ass. "The party continues, sweetie."

My thoughts were interrupted by James' voice calling to me. "Here. Make good use of this."

As I looked up, my eyes caught an object in the air. It just missed Lucy's head, and I grabbed it. It was a tube of lube. I looked over to see that he had one just like it and was already putting it to good use. Naked from the waist down, he was liberally coating his hard cock. Rita was watching him closely. Her Domme attitude was changing. Both she and Lucy were wiggling their asses, inviting whatever James and I had in mind.

With the girls cuffed together, Lucy's strap-on was going deep down the throat of the slut. She was gagging, it was so deep. Lucy looked down and quickly pulled back with her hips. I was watching from behind as Lucy shoved her ass back. "Oh, yeah, baby. Push that ass back at me, and tell me you want it."

Lucy looked back at me with a strange look. "Huh? I'm just trying not to make the slut pass out. Nechrophilia isn't my thing."

"Well, when you thrust that pretty ass back at me like that, I get ideas."

Lucy laughed, as she tried to explain. "My strap-on was choking the slut. I quickly pulled back, when I saw it. I'm trying not to kill this bitch and you're standing behind me, ready to poke me, huh? I see where your mind is."

"Well, if you could only see your cute ass from my point of view, you'd understand." Lucy smiled and wiggled her ass at me. God, that was one nice little ass.

James was talking to Rita while I was looking at Lucy's ass. They were both ready to get on with the show. Rita's strap-on was still deep inside the fuck toy's ass. Rita and James were watching her squirm when Rita moved her own hips from side to side. Because it was so deep inside her, the tip of that fake cock was moving back and forth in the opposite direction of Rita's hips. The slut's ass hole gripped the shaft in spasms. Rita laughing when she saw it twitch. "I can't tell if this slut is controlling her ass hole, or her ass hole is controlling her."

James looked over and pointed to my crotch. "Get that thing lubed up, man. It's party time." He walked around behind Rita, as she watched and smiled. Lucy saw what James was doing and she turned to look at me. Just at that time, I was dropping my jeans to the floor. My hard cock was poking through the slit in my shorts. Lucy's eyes locked on it and she gasped. "Wow. Is that all for me, Sir? The head is so big."

I puffed up my chest and said with pride, "Yeah, baby, it's all yours. It's all yours."

Again, Lucy wiggled that ass at me. "Weeeeee!"

I took off my shorts and tossed them and my jeans to the side. I squeezed a generous amount of lube onto my cock and rubbed it in. Lucy was watching and purring at what she saw. I looked at her and Rita. Their hands cuffed together, and the slut was literally impaled by their strap-ons. And, James and I were about to add to that slut's captivity.

I got up in the chair, and kneeled behind Lucy. She whimpered when my cock touched the crack of her ass. I was looking forward to it, too. Every time my cock touched her, it shot waves of passion through my body. I got between her spread legs and took hold of her hips. I felt her body shiver.

James was doing the same with Rita, but he had to stand. I had a special connection because of the chairs. My feet were wedged against the back of one, so I could use it as leverage for thrusting. Lucy was going to get it full force.

I looked over at James. He had Rita's hips in his hands. Rita's face didn't have the same look as before. She and Lucy were looking into each other's eyes. They knew what was about to happen. We all knew what was about to happen. Well, all but the fuck toy. And, she would know soon enough.

James and I were in position. I watched as he began the countdown. When he got to three, we both thrust forward into the sweet ass of the woman in front of us. I watched Rita's eyes flutter as she let out a loud moan. James groaned as he pierced her asshole. Lucy squealed, as I held her hips still with my hands. I wish I had been able to watch her face as I slowly slid into cute, squirming ass. She sure had an expressive face.

I was in heaven. Her wrists were cuffed to Rita's. Her legs were pinned by mine against the sides of the chair. Her strap-on was again deep inside the fuck toy's mouth. She was being forced to accept it, as I fucked Lucy's ass. The same was happening on the other end of the slut. James was deep inside Rita's ass. Her strap-on was deep in the slut's ass. Then, we all started to fuck and be fucked. Of course, the fuck toy was just on the receiving end…or, should I say ends?

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers